PK
PRANAV K.
07/04/2020
Hitch installation for bike
Very flexible to work with. They did a great job at hitch installation!

GM

SA
SCOTT A.
Minetonka Mls, MN
07/03/2020
stand up crew and great customer service!
I had Bauer's install a trailer hitch and wiring harness on my 7 y.o. Toyota suv. All conversations on the phone were courteous and helpful. Pricing was very reasonable with no hidden fees. About an hour after I brought my car in for the work, they informed me they had a solution that would take longer to get the part but would be less labor intensive and my total invoice would be almost $80 less than the already reasonable cost agreed to. I would highly recommend

JEFF T.
Jeep Cherokee
Installed a hitch on my Jeep Cherokee

RYAN M.
Minnetonka, MN
06/30/2020
5 Stars
Awesome customer service. Shay was great and very responsive to all my questions regarding hitch install etc.

JEREMY P.
Hopkins, MN
Chevrolet Avalanche
06/26/2020
Long time Customer, Great Place You Can Trust!
Bauer's Team is all ways educated and informed. Great service always has a high demand. so if you are patient with them they will take care of you all ways.

BETH & JOHN S.
06/25/2020
Trailer Hitch
Friendly service and quality work.

MT
MATT T.
Hyundai Santa Fe
06/25/2020
So friendly
Mr Bauer Went out of his way to help me get exactly what I needed. A true expert in his field, knowledgeable and helpful. I’ll be going back for sure.

LE
LAINE E.
Volkswagen Tiguan
06/21/2020
More help than I knew I needed!
Brought my car in for a hitch install. That happened quickly and professionally despite it being the high season. My dad was my drop off/pick up driver and came in at pickup to ask about a propane tank. The owner took the time to come out and show my dad (and myself as backup) how to assess a tank. We didn’t know we needed that level help, but we definitely did. Great customer service!

TE
TRACY E.
Volkswagen Tiguan
06/19/2020
Prompt service
I had a hitch put on my SUV. It was done quickly, and t he e service person showed me how to put the bike rack on. Very helpful

steve s.
Minnetonka, MN
06/18/2020
Bauer's Custom Hitches
Great people and great service!

RP
ROGER P.
06/16/2020
Great people and good work.
The staff was great and the mechanic did good work.

MICHELE P.
06/15/2020
Friendly, fast service!
I had a great experience with Bauer's! They were super friendly, knowledgeable, and my car got done faster than I expected.

STEVE & LYNN W.
Minetonka Mls, MN
06/13/2020
Fun shop
UHAUL experts, hitch gurus and great gas. Love the prompt service and speedy check out

Nissan LEAF
06/11/2020
Affordable and quick
I was able to get a hitch installation done for $150 and I was done within an hour. The only drawback was there is only an outdoor bench to sit on. No indoor waiting area.