JIM K.
Robbinsdale, MN
Kia Sorento
11/22/2020
Poor install
I was upset after install. They forgot to put my spare tire tighten up in it's place and it dragged on the street on my way home. The electrical input they installed fell off and I had to fix that with bigger screws

KP
Kathy P.
08/08/2020 Category: Service
Kathy said it was frustrating from start to finish. She stated that there was no instruction as to how to install the hitch, the staff that attended to her was very rude, no sitting room, it took 4 hours to finally hitch, and no one told her it would take that long. She added that the service was very unsatisfactory, and there was no customer service at all.

Minetonka Mls, MN
Kia Sportage
03/13/2020
Go to Rack Attack Instead
I was given an out-the-door quote of $580 for hitch and wiring install. They were $30 higher than Rack Attack, but slightly closer and seemed like they really wanted my business.
The bill ended up being $30 more than quoted because the "mounting holes were rusty" on my 2017 vehicle with 20k miles. I'm sure they have done enough vehicles to know this was a possibility and make me aware in advance.
I hope it was worth the $30 for the negative review and loss of future business. Install was done well, thus the 4 stars.

SG
STEPHEN G.
Chanhassen, MN
11/10/2012
Extra effort to schedule the job
Michael Bauer is super! He looked at the lighting problem on my Ford Ranger trailer hitch system, recommended a cheaper solution, offered to drive me back to my handyman job while Jerry worked on my truck, got the job done promptly.

Steve W.
St Louis Park, MN
Subaru Impreza
09/29/2012 Category: Service
Steve said he was very unhappy with the customer service because he said he felt they were rude, pushy and did not solve the problem he was having with his vehicle. He did not elaborate on what the problem was. He would not recommend the business for the reasons mentioned.

Steve S.
Minnetonka, MN
06/11/2012 Category: Service
Steve said they overcharged him for the service they performed.

JE
JEREMY E.
Chaska, MN
Buick Terraza
06/05/2012
Recommended, hands down.
It's great to see such care and diligence put towards a project—it speaks of the integrity and leadership within an organization.

BRUCE & KRIS S.
Minnetonka, MN
09/18/2011
Service on our Windstar
So happy Brad is back. As usual service was timely and reasonable. Brad took the time to talk to me about the Windstar afterward and what I need to have done with our Nissan Pathfinder. We so hope you are always in a position to continue the fine service you provide!!!! Kris

CK
CHERYL K.
Osseo, MN
04/18/2021
Excellent work and friendly crew
The crew went out of their way to order and place hitch when everywhere else told me they couldn’t get it done in time. Not only was the hitch done on time the quality of the work was exceptional. My son was able to move to Colorado on time and most of all he hauled all safely. Thank you so much!!!!!!

DN
DENISE N.
Hopkins, MN
Lexus NX
04/11/2021
Great place
This is the second hitch I have had installed on my car. They do a great job. But waiting while they do the work is not great. No place to go. No WiFi. Just a folding chair in the aisle. No coffee joints around. It took a little longer than expected but mechanic didn’t show up so someone else came in. They were very nice. But next time I won’t wait.

04/11/2021
They took the time to help me pick the best hitch for my needs
The people at Bauers are super welcoming, punctual, professional, knowledgeable, patient, and skilled. I love that it is a family-owned business, too.

MIKE B.
Eden Prairie, MN
Subaru Crosstrek
04/06/2021
Competent, skilled, professional service.
No wasted time, professional installation, competitive price.

FF
FRANK & DEBBIE F.
Jeep Liberty
04/02/2021
Jeep Repair
Your mechanic Shay solved two difficult electrical problems including clearing a check engine indicator that another shop could not solve - thanks Shay!

TL
TIM L.
Hopkins, MN
Ford Edge
03/18/2021
Hitch installed well
The hitch and wiring was installed and all looks great. My experience was just a bit of a letdown because a 3pm appointment wasn’t finished until after 7:30pm. The car in ahead of mine had issues that caused a big delay, but they did stay passed closing time to get mine done. Overall, they worked hard to get it done.

LISA B.