KP
Kathy P.
08/08/2020 Category: Service
Kathy said it was frustrating from start to finish. She stated that there was no instruction as to how to install the hitch, the staff that attended to her was very rude, no sitting room, it took 4 hours to finally hitch, and no one told her it would take that long. She added that the service was very unsatisfactory, and there was no customer service at all.

Minetonka Mls, MN
Kia Sportage
03/13/2020
Go to Rack Attack Instead
I was given an out-the-door quote of $580 for hitch and wiring install. They were $30 higher than Rack Attack, but slightly closer and seemed like they really wanted my business.
The bill ended up being $30 more than quoted because the "mounting holes were rusty" on my 2017 vehicle with 20k miles. I'm sure they have done enough vehicles to know this was a possibility and make me aware in advance.
I hope it was worth the $30 for the negative review and loss of future business. Install was done well, thus the 4 stars.

SG
STEPHEN G.
Chanhassen, MN
11/10/2012
Extra effort to schedule the job
Michael Bauer is super! He looked at the lighting problem on my Ford Ranger trailer hitch system, recommended a cheaper solution, offered to drive me back to my handyman job while Jerry worked on my truck, got the job done promptly.

Steve W.
St Louis Park, MN
Subaru Impreza
09/29/2012 Category: Service
Steve said he was very unhappy with the customer service because he said he felt they were rude, pushy and did not solve the problem he was having with his vehicle. He did not elaborate on what the problem was. He would not recommend the business for the reasons mentioned.

Steve S.
06/11/2012 Category: Service
Steve said they overcharged him for the service they performed.

JE
JEREMY E.
Chaska, MN
Buick Terraza
06/05/2012
Recommended, hands down.
It's great to see such care and diligence put towards a project—it speaks of the integrity and leadership within an organization.

BRUCE & KRIS S.
09/18/2011
Service on our Windstar
So happy Brad is back. As usual service was timely and reasonable. Brad took the time to talk to me about the Windstar afterward and what I need to have done with our Nissan Pathfinder. We so hope you are always in a position to continue the fine service you provide!!!! Kris

10/13/2020
Carried what I needed
I researched the best hitch for my Grand Caravan, and they were the only ones in town that carried it, in stock.
When I went there to pick it up, I told them I was installing it myself and they were very helpful and supportive. They took the time to work with me to ensure I have the correct configuration.

jim l.
Eden Prairie, MN
10/09/2020
Weight distribution hitch
Great folks will only sell you the right product not the cheapest one. Took one back to a big box and got the right one at Bauer’s. Should have went there first

Volkswagen Tiguan
09/24/2020
Bauer’s: the hitch experts
I was so impressed with our new hitch experience. Quoted the right number, asked the right questions, and then took the time upon completion to ask me what kind of hauling we would do and to measure for the right ball height. All in all, a great place to get a new hitch.

BOB s.
Tubac, AZ
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
09/24/2020
People, energy, competence, no hitch transaction. Everyone in the shop (3) that are met seemed happy in their work. A pleasure to deal with a competent, customer welcoming shop!
People, energy, competence, customer welcoming, Exceeded expectations transaction. Perfect purchasing experience. The 3 staff persons I interacted with seemed happy with their work.

Jeep Cherokee
09/20/2020
Great as always!
Couldn't expect but the best from this shop!

BE
BOB E.
Volkswagen Tiguan
09/17/2020
Friendly service
Everyone is friendly and helpful.

JEREMY P.
Hopkins, MN
Chevrolet Avalanche
09/08/2020
Long time Customer, Great Place You Can Trust!
Quick and accommodating. Hard to find these days.

JAY S.
Minetonka Mls, MN
09/05/2020
Bauer was very responsive to our need to have hitch installed on short notice in our new Subaru Outback. They worked us into their schedule and got it done as promised at a competitive price. I’d recommend them to any of my friends and neighbors