Latest Review about 2 months ago

Robbinsdale, MN
Kia Sorento
11/22/2020
Poor install
I was upset after install. They forgot to put my spare tire tighten up in it's place and it dragged on the street on my way home. The electrical input they installed fell off and I had to fix that with bigger screws

KP
Kathy P.
08/08/2020 Category: Service
Kathy said it was frustrating from start to finish. She stated that there was no instruction as to how to install the hitch, the staff that attended to her was very rude, no sitting room, it took 4 hours to finally hitch, and no one told her it would take that long. She added that the service was very unsatisfactory, and there was no customer service at all.

Minetonka Mls, MN
Kia Sportage
03/13/2020
Go to Rack Attack Instead
I was given an out-the-door quote of $580 for hitch and wiring install. They were $30 higher than Rack Attack, but slightly closer and seemed like they really wanted my business.
The bill ended up being $30 more than quoted because the "mounting holes were rusty" on my 2017 vehicle with 20k miles. I'm sure they have done enough vehicles to know this was a possibility and make me aware in advance.
I hope it was worth the $30 for the negative review and loss of future business. Install was done well, thus the 4 stars.

SG
STEPHEN G.
Chanhassen, MN
11/10/2012
Extra effort to schedule the job
Michael Bauer is super! He looked at the lighting problem on my Ford Ranger trailer hitch system, recommended a cheaper solution, offered to drive me back to my handyman job while Jerry worked on my truck, got the job done promptly.

Steve W.
St Louis Park, MN
Subaru Impreza
09/29/2012 Category: Service
Steve said he was very unhappy with the customer service because he said he felt they were rude, pushy and did not solve the problem he was having with his vehicle. He did not elaborate on what the problem was. He would not recommend the business for the reasons mentioned.

Steve S.
06/11/2012 Category: Service
Steve said they overcharged him for the service they performed.

JE
JEREMY E.
Chaska, MN
Buick Terraza
06/05/2012
Recommended, hands down.
It's great to see such care and diligence put towards a project—it speaks of the integrity and leadership within an organization.

BRUCE & KRIS S.
09/18/2011
Service on our Windstar
So happy Brad is back. As usual service was timely and reasonable. Brad took the time to talk to me about the Windstar afterward and what I need to have done with our Nissan Pathfinder. We so hope you are always in a position to continue the fine service you provide!!!! Kris

Dale S.
Shorewood, MN
Hyundai Palisade
11/25/2020 Category: Service
Dale said he has used them before , they were very professional, on time and the service was very good. He has recommended them in the past and will continue to recommend them.

FF
FRANK & DEBBIE F.
11/11/2020
Auto troubleshooting
Thanks for the quick turnaround troubleshooting and repairing my wife’s car and the excellent price for the service.

SANDRA S.
11/10/2020
It is a convenient location for me & specials on gas & good prices.
Convenient, reasonable prices & could service my car within a couple of days as opposed to other locations that said it would be a week or more before they could get to me. Thank you for your help!

LP
lisa p.
Eden Prairie, MN
10/31/2020
Hitched well
Great service. Knowledgeable guys who fixed my hitch done wrong by another company. They were creative and got the job done well!

CR
CHARLIE R.
Minetonka Mls, MN
Porsche Cayenne
10/24/2020
Fantastic.
Brought my Cayenne Turbo in for a hitch and couldn't be more thrilled. Service from appointment to pickup was fantastic and reputable hitch mfgr was half the cost of oem.

10/22/2020
Quick and kind
Very good service. Quick and kind. Wish I would’ve had to option to choose 2” hitch. All is great. Thanks!!

Mike H.
Volvo XC60
10/21/2020 Category: Service
Mike said they have excellent customer service and a good reputation.