Waconia, MN
Ford Edge
03/03/2021
Easy quick oil change
Quick and easy service. Josh was great and even was able to check and fix a windshield washer sprayer that had come loose.

TW
tom W.
Hopkins, MN
02/26/2021
Installed a new hitch on my car quickly and correctly.

DE
DOUG E.
02/24/2021
Great service. Friendly people.
Everything went according to plan. Trailer hitch was put on in just two hours with no complication. Glad I went here instead of dealer.

David M.
Hopkins, MN
02/06/2021
Great job, friendly service
I had a trailer hitch, and scooter ramp that I purchased from third parties and Bauer installed them both at a reasonable price. The scooter ramp had many loose parts and he put it all together no problem and just said that t would make a good ramp for carrying deer. These guys were friendly and professional.

Land Rover LR2
01/28/2021
Quality work, fair price
They installed the wiring harness for my trailer lights. Quality work at a fair price. Would recommend.

TK
THOMAS & LYNN K.
Mercury Mountaineer
01/19/2021
Best auto repair Minnetonka
Mike (owner) Josh (manager) Shay (tech) are so great to work with. Shay takes a lot of pride in his craft, and is very good at sorting through technicality’s to get to bottom of the “real” issue....so you can be sure that it’s done correctly the 1st time. I have been utilizing this shop for over 10yrs and feel very fortunate to have a honest “neighborhood shop” that I can trust to take care of me as needed. Thanks Dudes for great work!

Dale S.
Shorewood, MN
Hyundai Palisade
11/25/2020 Category: Service
Dale said he has used them before , they were very professional, on time and the service was very good. He has recommended them in the past and will continue to recommend them.

FF
FRANK & DEBBIE F.
11/11/2020
Auto troubleshooting
Thanks for the quick turnaround troubleshooting and repairing my wife’s car and the excellent price for the service.

SANDRA S.
11/10/2020
It is a convenient location for me & specials on gas & good prices.
Convenient, reasonable prices & could service my car within a couple of days as opposed to other locations that said it would be a week or more before they could get to me. Thank you for your help!

LP
lisa p.
Eden Prairie, MN
10/31/2020
Hitched well
Great service. Knowledgeable guys who fixed my hitch done wrong by another company. They were creative and got the job done well!

CR
CHARLIE R.
Minetonka Mls, MN
Porsche Cayenne
10/24/2020
Fantastic.
Brought my Cayenne Turbo in for a hitch and couldn't be more thrilled. Service from appointment to pickup was fantastic and reputable hitch mfgr was half the cost of oem.

10/22/2020
Quick and kind
Very good service. Quick and kind. Wish I would’ve had to option to choose 2” hitch. All is great. Thanks!!

Mike H.
Volvo XC60
10/21/2020 Category: Service
Mike said they have excellent customer service and a good reputation.

10/13/2020
Carried what I needed
I researched the best hitch for my Grand Caravan, and they were the only ones in town that carried it, in stock.
When I went there to pick it up, I told them I was installing it myself and they were very helpful and supportive. They took the time to work with me to ensure I have the correct configuration.

jim l.
Eden Prairie, MN
10/09/2020
Weight distribution hitch
Great folks will only sell you the right product not the cheapest one. Took one back to a big box and got the right one at Bauer’s. Should have went there first