10/13/2020
Carried what I needed
I researched the best hitch for my Grand Caravan, and they were the only ones in town that carried it, in stock.
When I went there to pick it up, I told them I was installing it myself and they were very helpful and supportive. They took the time to work with me to ensure I have the correct configuration.

jim l.
Eden Prairie, MN
10/09/2020
Weight distribution hitch
Great folks will only sell you the right product not the cheapest one. Took one back to a big box and got the right one at Bauer’s. Should have went there first

Volkswagen Tiguan
09/24/2020
Bauer’s: the hitch experts
I was so impressed with our new hitch experience. Quoted the right number, asked the right questions, and then took the time upon completion to ask me what kind of hauling we would do and to measure for the right ball height. All in all, a great place to get a new hitch.

BOB s.
Tubac, AZ
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
09/24/2020
People, energy, competence, no hitch transaction. Everyone in the shop (3) that are met seemed happy in their work. A pleasure to deal with a competent, customer welcoming shop!
People, energy, competence, customer welcoming, Exceeded expectations transaction. Perfect purchasing experience. The 3 staff persons I interacted with seemed happy with their work.

Jeep Cherokee
09/20/2020
Great as always!
Couldn't expect but the best from this shop!

BE
BOB E.
Minnetonka, MN
Volkswagen Tiguan
09/17/2020
Friendly service
Everyone is friendly and helpful.

JEREMY P.
Chevrolet Avalanche
09/08/2020
Long time Customer, Great Place You Can Trust!
Quick and accommodating. Hard to find these days.

JAY S.
Minetonka Mls, MN
09/05/2020
Bauer was very responsive to our need to have hitch installed on short notice in our new Subaru Outback. They worked us into their schedule and got it done as promised at a competitive price. I’d recommend them to any of my friends and neighbors

WP
WENDY P.
09/05/2020
Friendly Service
Timely service by a friendly technician.

KP
Kathy P.
08/08/2020 Category: Service
Kathy said it was frustrating from start to finish. She stated that there was no instruction as to how to install the hitch, the staff that attended to her was very rude, no sitting room, it took 4 hours to finally hitch, and no one told her it would take that long. She added that the service was very unsatisfactory, and there was no customer service at all.

Eden Prairie, MN
07/22/2020
Does not care about Covid
I’ll start by saying that the staff here is very friendly and were quick to respond. The hitch was installed as promised and works great.

My only complaint is the staff’s lack of safety during this pandemic. A sign on the door says “masks required,” yet not a single staff member was wearing masks. One had a mask on but kept it on his chin. I’m extremely disappointed at their obvious disregard for Covid and their own Covid rules. This speaks volumes about their genuine care for their customers... have they even considered those that are are high risk or immunocompromised? Do better, Bauer.

mark w.
Osseo, MN
Jeep Cherokee
07/18/2020
2017 Jeep Cherokee Hitch Installation
If you need a hitch installed I highly recommend Bauer Custom Hitch. They provided a quote within a couple of minutes and were able to install get the the parts and install A couple of days later.

CHUCK M.
Chanhassen, MN
07/16/2020
Excellent workmanship. Shay is outstanding mechanic/installer.
Although we had to reschedule due to delay in receiving the part and person out sick, it was absolutely worth it.
The workmanship and attention to detail, including the low profile look of the hitch on our BMW X5 is excellent.
And, at almost half the price of what BMW quoted us to install a hitch!

TE
TASHA E.
07/16/2020
Very personable & knowledgeable with good prices for hitch equipment
Owner was able to find the multi-use ball mount that I've been trying so hard to find! I needed one that could tow a trailer while using my bike rack. Took only a few days to arrive (he had to order it). Before I paid for it, he wanted to ensure it was the perfect fit for my vehicle, especially how high the ball was to the ground. Engaged in small talk while gladly offering his knowledge on hitches, ball mounts, towing equipment, ect.

KT
KATELYN T.
Hyundai Tucson
07/15/2020
Very quick and fair price
I had a hitch receiver put on my suv. Very quick service for a very fair price.

Displaying 1 Review