Latest Review about 2 months ago

Dale S.
Shorewood, MN
Hyundai Palisade
11/25/2020 Category: Service
Dale said he has used them before , they were very professional, on time and the service was very good. He has recommended them in the past and will continue to recommend them.

JIM K.
Robbinsdale, MN
Kia Sorento
11/22/2020
Poor install
I was upset after install. They forgot to put my spare tire tighten up in it's place and it dragged on the street on my way home. The electrical input they installed fell off and I had to fix that with bigger screws

FF
FRANK & DEBBIE F.
11/11/2020
Auto troubleshooting
Thanks for the quick turnaround troubleshooting and repairing my wife’s car and the excellent price for the service.

SANDRA S.
11/10/2020
It is a convenient location for me & specials on gas & good prices.
Convenient, reasonable prices & could service my car within a couple of days as opposed to other locations that said it would be a week or more before they could get to me. Thank you for your help!

LP
lisa p.
Eden Prairie, MN
10/31/2020
Hitched well
Great service. Knowledgeable guys who fixed my hitch done wrong by another company. They were creative and got the job done well!

CR
CHARLIE R.
Minetonka Mls, MN
Porsche Cayenne
10/24/2020
Fantastic.
Brought my Cayenne Turbo in for a hitch and couldn't be more thrilled. Service from appointment to pickup was fantastic and reputable hitch mfgr was half the cost of oem.

10/22/2020
Quick and kind
Very good service. Quick and kind. Wish I would’ve had to option to choose 2” hitch. All is great. Thanks!!

Mike H.
Minnetonka, MN
Volvo XC60
10/21/2020 Category: Service
Mike said they have excellent customer service and a good reputation.

10/13/2020
Carried what I needed
I researched the best hitch for my Grand Caravan, and they were the only ones in town that carried it, in stock.
When I went there to pick it up, I told them I was installing it myself and they were very helpful and supportive. They took the time to work with me to ensure I have the correct configuration.

jim l.
Eden Prairie, MN
10/09/2020
Weight distribution hitch
Great folks will only sell you the right product not the cheapest one. Took one back to a big box and got the right one at Bauer’s. Should have went there first

Volkswagen Tiguan
09/24/2020
Bauer’s: the hitch experts
I was so impressed with our new hitch experience. Quoted the right number, asked the right questions, and then took the time upon completion to ask me what kind of hauling we would do and to measure for the right ball height. All in all, a great place to get a new hitch.

BOB s.
Tubac, AZ
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
09/24/2020
People, energy, competence, no hitch transaction. Everyone in the shop (3) that are met seemed happy in their work. A pleasure to deal with a competent, customer welcoming shop!
People, energy, competence, customer welcoming, Exceeded expectations transaction. Perfect purchasing experience. The 3 staff persons I interacted with seemed happy with their work.

Jeep Cherokee
09/20/2020
Great as always!
Couldn't expect but the best from this shop!

BE
BOB E.
Minnetonka, MN
Volkswagen Tiguan
09/17/2020
Friendly service
Everyone is friendly and helpful.

JEREMY P.
Hopkins, MN
Chevrolet Avalanche
09/08/2020
Long time Customer, Great Place You Can Trust!
Quick and accommodating. Hard to find these days.