10/13/2020
Carried what I needed
I researched the best hitch for my Grand Caravan, and they were the only ones in town that carried it, in stock.
When I went there to pick it up, I told them I was installing it myself and they were very helpful and supportive. They took the time to work with me to ensure I have the correct configuration.

jim l.
Eden Prairie, MN
10/09/2020
Weight distribution hitch
Great folks will only sell you the right product not the cheapest one. Took one back to a big box and got the right one at Bauer’s. Should have went there first

Volkswagen Tiguan
09/24/2020
Bauer’s: the hitch experts
I was so impressed with our new hitch experience. Quoted the right number, asked the right questions, and then took the time upon completion to ask me what kind of hauling we would do and to measure for the right ball height. All in all, a great place to get a new hitch.

BOB s.
Tubac, AZ
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
09/24/2020
People, energy, competence, no hitch transaction. Everyone in the shop (3) that are met seemed happy in their work. A pleasure to deal with a competent, customer welcoming shop!
People, energy, competence, customer welcoming, Exceeded expectations transaction. Perfect purchasing experience. The 3 staff persons I interacted with seemed happy with their work.

Jeep Cherokee
09/20/2020
Great as always!
Couldn't expect but the best from this shop!

BE
BOB E.
Minnetonka, MN
Volkswagen Tiguan
09/17/2020
Friendly service
Everyone is friendly and helpful.

JEREMY P.
Chevrolet Avalanche
09/08/2020
Long time Customer, Great Place You Can Trust!
Quick and accommodating. Hard to find these days.

JAY S.
Minetonka Mls, MN
09/05/2020
Bauer was very responsive to our need to have hitch installed on short notice in our new Subaru Outback. They worked us into their schedule and got it done as promised at a competitive price. I’d recommend them to any of my friends and neighbors

WP
WENDY P.
09/05/2020
Friendly Service
Timely service by a friendly technician.

BF
BARBARA F.
08/29/2020
Efficient work and a fair price
Very pleased with the work done by Bauer. Waited only a short time and got the job done at a fair price
Mike B. from Bauer's Custom Hitches & Auto Repair responded on 09/17/2020

Subaru's are cars we do hitch installs on multiple times every week. We are glad our mechanics experience and speed were able to get you on the road faster! We appreciate the great review and look forward to see you next time!

LH
LAURA H.
Waconia, MN
08/29/2020
Quick diagnosis and fix
Our truck was making an awful fluttering sound the way it had when we had to replace the engine. We took it to Bauer's who quickly diagnosed the problem and fixed it. They also caught that one of our tires was very worn and put the spare on before we left. Great service!
Mike B. from Bauer's Custom Hitches & Auto Repair responded on 09/17/2020

We suggest our mechanics to anyone because their knowledge and experience brings us ahead of the game. We appreciate the great review and look forward to seeing you next time!

JIM & CAROL B.
Minetonka Mls, MN
08/18/2020
Mike Bauer is a friend
The owner is a man of character, a resident of the community, and good to deal with.
Mike B. from Bauer's Custom Hitches & Auto Repair responded on 09/17/2020

We always strive to help our neighborhood and community and that's why we look forward our local residents coming back time and again. Thanks for the great review and look forward to seeing you next time.

JEANNIE W.
Toyota Matrix
08/17/2020
Very friendly, caring service.
Owner and staff were very helpful in explaining and fixing my car problem
Mike B. from Bauer's Custom Hitches & Auto Repair responded on 09/17/2020

We appreciate the great review and look forward to helping you with your future auto repair needs! I hope our technicians can help keep your car running great!

GY
GARY Y.
Wayzata, MN
07/31/2020
Receiver hitch installed
Hitch was installed in 20 minutes
Would be nice to have better waiting area currently bench outside and a folding chair inside .
Mike B. from Bauer's Custom Hitches & Auto Repair responded on 09/17/2020

We appreciate the great review and we are working to grow our space to help give our customers better waiting options in the near future. We hope you can see you next time you're looking for help with any of your hitch needs.

07/26/2020
Great service & communication!
All the guys I dealt with at Bauer’s were helpful, professional, explained everything and installed my hitch perfectly, thanks!!!
Mike B. from Bauer's Custom Hitches & Auto Repair responded on 09/17/2020

We appreciate the great review and look forward to serving your future hitch needs!