Lizzie
Dodge Durango
04/14/2021
Great
Fast, accurate & friendly service. Brought my Durrango in Tuesday, it was diagnosed, repaired and returned to me Wednesday. Very affordable pricing.

DA
Denise A.
Abita Springs, LA
Volkswagen Passat
04/08/2021
Excellent mechanics
Been using these guys for sometime now. I totally trust them and they always do an excellent job on my vehicle .

Ronald R.
Chevrolet Avalanche
04/02/2021
Detailed with knowledge
The guys here are good with finding your problems

Toyota Land Cruiser
04/01/2021
Prompt, efficient and friendly service
A great bunch of guys.

Dominic M.
03/20/2021
Perfect
The best service I've ever received anywhere for anything

Jeffrey F.
Lacombe, LA
Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
02/04/2021
Nice guys. Good price. First time there. I will return when I need some automotive service

GA
Gus A.
Volkswagen CC
02/02/2021
Best place
They are honest, knowledgeable and respectful. I highly recommend this place.

CN

Daniel N.
Chevrolet Suburban
01/23/2021
Excellent prices
Took my suburban into them, they changed the everything I asked and also there wasn’t any surprises aka upsells or price changes. They gave me some excellent prices to fix the issues that I had and was much much lower then expected!!!!!!! Will gladly recommend them to anyone that asks. In fact I already have!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DN
Daniel N.
Kia Rio
01/19/2021
Excellent service!!!!
Sent my brother-in-law to get his Kia fixed after numerous places didn’t want to fix it. The price came in much lower then expected and didn’t have to change any unexpected parts!!!!!!!!! Will gladly refer them to anyone that asks!!!!! You have to support local business!!!!

Lamar B.
01/09/2021
Awesome customer service!
I have never had a bad experience with Northshore Motorworks. They have taken care of my vehicle and there is no better value on the northshore.

KR
Katie R.
01/08/2021
Excellent fast work!
The guys here are honest and fast. I've used them twice now and couldn't be more pleased with their service.

SL
Steve L.
01/07/2021
Very knowledgeable mechanics.
Had my issue fixed in no time very fair with pricing would highly recommend!!!

CK
Chris K.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
01/07/2021
They are very friendly and trustworthy people
Robert and his excellent northshore motorworks team helped me out with my truck twice now and both times fixed the problem.I can’t express how much it means to me and my wife to have a mechanic who truly wants to help and get you back on the road again.They have very fair price’s and they care about there customers.I would highly recommend this company to anyone who needs a very experienced and honest mechanic..

HH
Hans H.
12/29/2020
Timely, Polite, Honest
I had an issue with my vehicle not starting. I tried to assess the problem on my own to no avail. After speaking with Robert at Northshore Motorworks, I had my car towed there around lunchtime. My car was fixed and ready for pickup before the end of the day. These guys rock!!!