Overall Rating 4.5744651/5Overall Rating 4.5744651/5Overall Rating 4.5744651/5Overall Rating 4.5744651/5rating 4.5744651
Overall Rating 2.2766/5Overall Rating 2.2766/5rating 2.2766rating 2.2766rating 2.2766

CG
Carolyn G.
Akron, NY
2015 Hyundai Tucson
2015 Tuscon
My car was taken in immediately for the planned work & everyone was polite. Waiting area was clean & offered refreshments. My car was done in the time frame they told me.

North Tonawanda, NY
Service appt
Excellent in every way

Quick easy friendly
Quick easy friendly service as usual
JERRY G. from Northtown Hyundai responded on 04/19/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill the survey out and thank you for the excellent 5 star service rating, we appreciate your time and business.

AL
Ashley L.
Excellent, as always!
I get service here all the time and I really enjoy waiting for my vehicle. TV, coffee, WiFi, snacks, comfortable seating with options to relax or work at a table. The staff is always so professional and I am ALWAYS impressed at how clean and organized the shop and office work spaces are.
JERRY G. from Northtown Hyundai responded on 04/19/2019

Thank you so much for your feedback and thank you for the 5 star service rating ..

East Aurora, NY
2015 Hyundai Genesis
xx
xx
JERRY G. from Northtown Hyundai responded on 04/19/2019

Thank you for the 5 star service rating we appreciate your time and business.

2011 Hyundai Elantra
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Poor experience, but hopeful for future improvement.
The service manager called and apologized for my poor service experience. I appreciate his attention and concern regarding this matter. However, I'm still not completely convinced that anyone dropping off their car for anything other than routine maintenance will have a positive experience and have their vehicle returned in a reasonable time frame.

04/18/2019 Category: Service
Poor communication and takes a long time to do repairs.
I dropped off my car to have the brake lines replaced, and it took 3 and a half weeks to get the car repaired. There was no communication throughout the process initiated from the dealership. I had to go in there to find out what was going on, and to try to get them to actually work on my vehicle.
JERRY G. from Northtown Hyundai responded on 04/18/2019

Please accept my apologies, for a non-5 star experience so sorry your experience was in this manner i will reach out to you and make it right thank you for feedback your concerns are very important to us.

Jerry Genova
Northtown Hyundai

JERRY G. from Northtown Hyundai responded on 04/18/2019

Thank you so much for understanding and giving us another opportunity to expience 5 star service here at Norhtown Hyundai once again thank you, and thank you for the re-score

Matthew G.
Snyder, NY
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Great auto ahop
I always get great service at Northtown Hyundai. And will continue to use it.
JERRY G. from Northtown Hyundai responded on 04/18/2019

Thank you so much for the 5 star survey we appreciate your time and business thank you.

Sonia W.
2011 Hyundai Elantra To
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Great job, but wondering....
Great job on my oil change and tire rotation, especially since you were able to take me the same day. But wondering if something in my Cruise Control could have been knocked loose. It worked when I went in, but hasn't since. Not gonna spend a bunch to find out, though. Gotta go old school and use my accelerator.
JERRY G. from Northtown Hyundai responded on 04/18/2019

Thank you so much for the excellent 5 star rating, we truly appreciate your time and business thank you again.

James M.
Lockport, NY
Quick Service
Went in at 8am expecting to leave the vehicle all day. Instead they did an oil change and a recall in 45 minutes.
JERRY G. from Northtown Hyundai responded on 04/17/2019

Thank you for the 5 star service rating I'm glad we were able to accommodate you, and thank you for taking the time to fill the survey out...

RK
Ronald K.
Service Experience
Very receptive staff
JERRY G. from Northtown Hyundai responded on 04/17/2019

Thank you for the 5 star rating we appreciate your time and business..

Jon T.
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Customer service explained everything.
Highly recommend. I can lease a car anywhere.
However the quality of the customer service is why my family has leased 9 cars from Northtowne in the past 4 years. It’s not about the lease of a car or the purchase of a car, it’s about how well my family and I are treated by your service department and parts department. Always top notch.
JERRY G. from Northtown Hyundai responded on 04/17/2019

Thank you for the excellent 5 star rating, and thank you for your feedback we appreciate your time and business.

Grand Island, NY
1 problem
Incorrect mileage recorded on work sheetp
JERRY G. from Northtown Hyundai responded on 04/17/2019

Thank you for servicing your vehicle at Northtown we appreciate your time and business.

LG
Louis G.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Free coffee and homemade cookies.
Very friendly staff.
Patti F. from Northtown Hyundai responded on 04/17/2019

Awesome - thanks for the review!

2018 Hyundai Kona
State Inspection
Everything went well. I had a nail in my tire and they removed it. I did have to come back to get my tire filled it wasn't filled the first time. It was not a big deal because they filled it when I came back.
JERRY G. from Northtown Hyundai responded on 04/16/2019

Thank you for the excellent service rating of 5 star, sorry for the return visit and thank you for your feedback your time and business are appreciated..

MA
Mikayla A.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Hyundai Services
Very pleasant staff, throughly explains what’s going on if anything with your vehicle at time of appointment. Very courteous
JERRY G. from Northtown Hyundai responded on 04/16/2019

Thank you for the excellent service rating of 5 stars, and we appreciate your kind words thank you .

East Amherst, NY
scheduled right away
friendly/efficient
JERRY G. from Northtown Hyundai responded on 04/16/2019

Thank you for the 5 star service rating we appreciate your time and business thank you.

Jonathan C.
04/15/2019 Category: Service
the dealer has been helpful...the vehicle and software update are concerning.
The dealer is trying to make this situation work out. Maybe they should advise clients that there are all these problems with this software update and discuss the pros and cons and whether or not the software update is even necessary (I was told there was no rush and I could do it at any time, making this sound like it is essentially an optional procedure). I understand that they have 26 cars on the lot with this problem at this time. I've been impressed with Hyundai products over the last several years...this is concerning though...it seems that Hyundai should have been aware of this problem and had the parts needed to fix it ready to go. I'm paying for a car I can't use and have no clear indication of when I will be able to use it and if it will be fixed.
JERRY G. from Northtown Hyundai responded on 04/16/2019

Mr. we appreciate your feedback, although out of Northtowns control we will do everything we can t make it right for you.....

Mildred S.
2019 Hyundai Kona
Good fast service
Friendly attentive people
Patti F. from Northtown Hyundai responded on 04/15/2019

Thank you for the review!

North Tonawanda, NY
04/14/2019 Category: Service
Very professional and friendly personnel! Great waiting area.
Patti F. from Northtown Hyundai responded on 04/15/2019

Awesome!  Thank you for sharing!

Eggertsville, NY
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/14/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Service and quality
Every time I use Northtown for work they are professional and work is done with high quality
Patti F. from Northtown Hyundai responded on 04/15/2019

Thanks for taking the time to give us your feedback!