2065 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.4848467/5Overall Rating 4.4848467/5Overall Rating 4.4848467/5Overall Rating 4.4848467/5rating 4.4848467
Overall Rating 2.24242/5Overall Rating 2.24242/5rating 2.24242rating 2.24242rating 2.24242

Jean C.
South Wales, NY
07/18/2018 Category: Service
Love the renovations. Feels like a high end dealership.
Danielle S., Marketing Coordinator from Northtown Hyundai responded on 07/18/2018

Thank you for taking the time to rate us, Jean!

GR
Gerald R.
North Tonawanda, NY
07/17/2018 Category: Service
friendly excellent service
great service very clean service area and waiting area

Thank you for taking the time to rate us, Gerald! We appreciate your business.

ES
Eileen S.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/16/2018 Category: Service
My car is always fixed right the first time
Great efficient service and very customer friendly.
Danielle S., Marketing Coordinator from Northtown Hyundai responded on 07/17/2018

Thank you for the five star rating, Eileen!

John R.
Tonawanda, NY
Excellent Customer Service
Team is always friendly and always take out the time to explain if I have any questions.

This is wonderful to hear. Thank you for sharing your experience with us, John!

North Tonawanda, NY
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Don’t like a survey every time
Don’t like a survey every time I come in with my car.

Thank you for taking the time to rate us

Michael H.
Williamsville, NY
awesome
2 new tires in and out in 1hour excellent

Thanks for your feedback, Michael :)

RD
Ron D.
Fort Mill, SC
Efficient
We were from out of state and got a flat tire. They were quick, friendly and efficient.
Danielle S., Marketing Coordinator from Northtown Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

This is wonderful to hear, Ron. We are happy they we could get you back on the road and hope you had a nice trip!

Dennis B.
Amherst, NY
07/15/2018 Category: Service
Great Honest Service
Great Service. Went for oil change & tire rotation. They also said they would check filters. I was sure they would come back with they all need changed. When I checked out, I asked about the filters and was told they would not need to be changed until next oil change. They could have told me they all needed to be replaced, but they were honest and did only the necessary work. Very comfortable waiting area. Could improve on the wait time. Usually 1 to 1.5 hours. Oil change and tire rotation should only take 20 - 45 minutes. However they also washed my car, so that would take a few more minutes. Overall, I am happy with the service and the dealership. This was my second car from them and I will probably purchase my next one from them.

Hi Dennis, thank you for this five star rating and your business! We greatly apologize about the wait time and will be looking into this.

Justin F.
07/15/2018 Category: Service
Always Great
Notrhtown Hyundai always provides great service.

Thank you, Justin.

07/14/2018 Category: Service
Great work
Friendly, courteous, quick, great service

Thank you for taking the time to rate us!

Alden, NY
2010 Hyundai Elantra
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Great service, friendly staff
Excellent service and polite service people.

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback!

NL
Nancy L.
West Palm Beach, FL
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Fast, courteous, efficient
Northtown beats all for service.

Thank You, Nancy!

Mildred S.
Depew, NY
2016 Hyundai Elantra
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Waiting room and shuttle and fast service
Everyone was helpful and I thought Phil did a great job with helping me
Danielle S., Marketing Coordinator from Northtown Hyundai responded on 07/13/2018

Thank you for taking the time to rate us, Mildred!

Marcia D.
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Fixed air conditioning problem quickly
I have always had good service
Danielle S., Marketing Coordinator from Northtown Hyundai responded on 07/12/2018

Thank you for sharing feedback, Marcia! We appreciate your business.

Williamsville, NY
2007 Hyundai Sonata
Rescind and re-rate
After my previous unsatisfactory review, the Service Manager called....we discussed the situation point by point at length. Based on the fact that Northtown did reach out; and that our discussion resolved the situation; I re-scored my rating to a 5. Actually, the 2007 Sonata, now pushing into it's 12th year, has been a good car for us.

07/12/2018 Category: Service
fix it right the first time
not happy

We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. We will be looking into this right away.

Tonawanda, NY
07/12/2018 Category: Service

Thank you for your feedback and for this five star rating!

David S.
Grand Island, NY
nice experence
Clean,roomey

Thanks for taking the time to rate us, David!

JJ
Jacqueline J.
2010 Hyundai Elantra To
Friendly, efficient
Friendly, efficient

Thank you for your feedback, Jacqueline!

KG
Kathryn G.
Always satisfied
Great customer service. Always prompt, timely and efficient.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, Kathryn!

EM
Emily M.
07/11/2018 Category: Service
I had my Sonata in for a number of recalls. Appointment scheduling was simple, many choices as well. Phil was my contact while car was being service. He kept me informed. When there was a decision to make on a repair that was not recall related he phoned me prior to ordering parts. He discussed my options and answered all of my questions. Just prior to my services being completed the dealer lost power. Phil phoned me again. He was extremely apologetic. It was out of his hands but he was taking great care and almost responsiblity for the situation. Northtown is a great place and they are lucky to have Phil on the team!

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback, Emily. We greatly appreciate your continued business!