Overall Rating 1.5/5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5

TC
TRAVIS C.
09/17/2018
Wondeful as always!!!
I will not take my car anywhere else. Best service is at Noted!

SHERI S.
Volkswagen Beetle Coupe
09/11/2018
I was very happy with the service. It was costly but a lot of work was done. The mechanics are all nice guys and I would highly reccomend Noted Automotive if they need car repairs
I give this place five stars if available. They went over everything with me. I was very pleased and will be back and will suggest to anyone to come here. Sheri Scharf

CONNIE B.
09/08/2018
A/C Issue
We have been using Noted Automotive for over 15 years. Steve and John are very accommodating. I can call for service in the morning and they tell me to bring my car in the same day and they manage to diagnose the problem and fix it the very same day. Their repair prices are very fair and I find lower than any other auto shop in the area. I like the fact that their work is guaranteed for 1 year. They are also very honest and trustworthy.

TC
TRAVIS C.
06/15/2018
Just wonderful!!
They always take such good care of us! It is the only place my husband and I will take our cars!

06/13/2018
The Service. Price and profesional.
Always ready to help

RICHARD R.
Chevrolet Corvette
06/01/2018
Ron was knowable relating to my corvette
I spoke to Ron the day before on the phone and i knew then that he was up on the corvettes. The next day i arrived at noted and he took care of me. couldnt be more satisfied. When the car was completed there wasnt any thing to complain of it was as clean as when i brought it in. Ron takes pride in his work. Keep up the good work. Richard Rosenberg

02/10/2018
The care of my vehicle
Very Profesional his Staff and Price very good for Seniors like me Steve is like a Family

ROBERT B.
GMC Envoy
01/17/2018
the experience of doing business with this establishment is highly recommended. the job was completed on time and done as promised and with recommended additional work to avoid problems with the vehicle going forward.

Kia Sorento
01/06/2018
KIA routine maintenance
Excellent service, quick check in and done before you know it. Thanks!

01/04/2018
Silverado maintenance
Easy drop off and quick service. We get our vehicles serviced regularly with Noted. Never been disappointed!

12/18/2017
Honest profesional work good care for seniors
They take care la Family and very helping the seniors like me they are very honest and good price compare with another place. Thank to Steve and Staff

WB
WILLIAM B.
11/21/2017
Very friendly & I believe the prices are pretty good & work is professional. Later Bill,Becker
When someone wants a good mechanic with good prices I recommend you. Bill Becker

11/18/2017
Very and profesional service
They treat me as Family Thank You to Steve and his staff for the service for Senior like me

ABBY B.
Honda Civic Si
11/17/2017
Starter replacement
Fast and reasonably priced. Will be going back

SEAN S.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Dodge Journey
11/02/2017
Great work
Great mechanics and crew..

JOHN A.
Buick Enclave
10/31/2017
My car needed two repairs which were covered by an aftermarket warranty. Nikki handled the communication and paper work with the company, I didn't have to get involved with dealing with anyone other than Noted Auto. So easy to deal with the folks at Noted. Good to know that they can handle service contracts and aftermarket warranties.

HR
HANK R.
Chevrolet Traverse
10/04/2017
Traverse
Handles like a new vehicle after repairs. Thanks

HE
HAROLD E.
Toyota Avalon
09/13/2017
Noted is the best
Thankfully you were able to squeeze me in the Friday before the big blow irma for a oil change, fix a flat and rotate the tires. I have used no one but Noted for the past 10 years at least.

08/30/2017
Recent service work at Noted Automotive
Noted Automotive has been stellar since we first arrived in Boynton Beach. You stand by your work and in several cases have gone well above and beyond normal expectations. Your staff is responsive and my wife is every bit as comfortable working with you as I am. Well done and thank you!

HR
HANK R.
Cadillac STS
08/21/2017
always there and perform excellent service