CA
CANDACE A.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
11/12/2019
The best
Nick is a professional in every way
My family has been using him for years

RL
Robert L.
North Port, FL
11/04/2019
Very knowledgeable and thorough
Nick is an extremely talented mechanic who excels in both diagnostics and repair. The quality of his work is excellent and fairly priced for the level of expertise and thoroughness. A pleasure to work with, he is straightforward and easy to communicate with in discussing repair options for your vehicle.

CD
CHRISTINA D.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
10/24/2019
Honest and knowledgeable shop for Mini Cooper service /repairs
Nick is great to do business with. No nonsense and honest. Knows his stuff

KC
KIRK C.
MG MGB
10/23/2019
Nick diagnosed my problems with my 77 MGB and quickly made repairs and adjustments. Running great! I would recommend Nick to family and friends. Thanks for a great job!

CZ
Connie Z.
10/22/2019
Bmw
Nick and his staff where very understanding to my time frame got me in and out, perfect time.

CZ
CONNIE Z.
10/21/2019
Breaks done well
Nick is a great guy he got me in and out pretty quick and efficient job was done well. I will return

GH
GEORGE H.
Pompano Beach, FL
Cadillac CTS
10/14/2019
Excellent Auto Repair
Nicholas went beyond my expectations to repair my Cadillac CTS V. He was able to find parts and get the repair done quickly even on a Saturday. I was extremely lucky to find Nicholas and his technician and they did a excellent job. A big thank you goes to Expert European Auto Repair!!!!

Robert H.
10/01/2019
Nick is phenomenal with his craft. Great personality and a pleasure to deal with. He can fix anything!

Robert H.

Richard B.
S550 Mercedes
Good work and help to get an issue with Suspension on car and shocks! Good guy and good service!

KH
KEN H.
Jaguar F-TYPE
Excellent Jaguar service
Once again Nick is the best place to take your Jaguar for service. He takes pride in his work is by far the best around. I would recommend him to anyone who needs work or service on their automobile .

Audi Q5
09/26/2019
Great service and fair price.
Great service and fair price

CA
CANDANCE A.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
07/17/2019
Nick really knows what he’s doing!
A pleasure doing business with this company
Reasonable prices and quick service

LA
LORETTA A.
MINI Cooper Coupe
06/13/2019
Efficient, fast, friendly service
I am most impressed with Nick’s knowledge and friendly attitude while providing top notch service. I am a customer for life. 👍

FC
FRANK C.
Nokomis, FL
06/06/2019
Knowledgeable mechanic!
Had my Bentley in for service and was completely satisfied with all the work done. Nick has a great knowledge of these cars and was able to tweak a few things to increase preformance. I am happy that i found this shop!!!

EB
ERNESTO B.
Stone Mountain, GA
BMW 760Li
05/23/2019
Experienced no nonsense treatment with full disclosure with fair and reasonable prices. A family place!!!
I will return to have all special work done by Nick on my cars. He takes time to explain all regarding the repair (if you are up to it and can track the details, which I can) makes recommendations for the best of your car and your pocket carefully balancing both, that is a rarity. This is a GO-TO specialty mechanic.

LA
LORETTA A.
MINI Cooper Coupe
04/17/2019
Great work
Great communication, great job completing the work on my Mini Cooper. I am a customer for life now. 👍

Bill B.
04/10/2019
Highly recommended!!
I was fortunate to have had a BMW owner friend of mine recommended Nick when I was shopping for a new mechanic several years ago. Since then Nick has done extensive work on my '91 Jag XJS V-12 Conv. I was so thoroughly pleased I started taking my Porsches to him. His state of the art diagnostic equipment and fair/honest pricing brings me back every time !

AD
AL D.
Volvo C70
02/28/2019
2008 Volvo C70 T5
I belong to ThunderRoad car club and asked our head mechanic if
he knows someone that could fix a Volvo and he recommended Nick.
I called Nick and in a friendly voice he said that he could fix it and to bring it in. I was concerned about the rain that was coming because my top would not go down and he said it would be kept inside. Nick got my car fixed in a timely manner and i could not be any happier!
Al D.

DY
Deborah Y.
Parrish, FL
Jaguar XK8
02/28/2019 Category: Service
Deborah said Nick provided fabulous service. He responded quickly to her service. He provided proficient service.