Latest Review about 1 hour ago

Steve S.
Chevrolet El Camino
02/18/2019
65 elcamino
1st time dealing with sparks. Good people, good job done on time.

AC
Andrew C.
02/16/2019
Good Honest Place
Everytime I have gone they have been very honest about the diagnosis of my vehicle. They tell you how many miles you have left on your tires, brakes, etc. They've never tried to push anything extra on me. My wife and I have been in 3 times now, and they have always done a great job. Keep up the good work!

CJ
Corky J.
Anna Maria, FL
Hyundai Santa Fe
02/16/2019
Pay and the whole team
Personal touches make me feel like I’m important and he cares for me and my car

PK
Peggy K.
02/13/2019
Expensive. But, well worth it.
Ford dealer couldn't get my truck in for a month, the water pump wouldn't wait. I was in and out with completion in 4 hours at Sparks. I felt I wasn't one of many. I was the one. Thanks Sparks.

Jerry P.
Pontiac G6
Concerns Handled
Professional, yet cordial. All questions answered. Prompt service in a clean, well organized garage.

NR
Nicholas R.
Ram 1500
02/13/2019
Always quality and reputable work
I love this facility and staff. Feels like a home town mechanic shop, yet very professional and courteous. Pat and the staff are very upfront about pricing before they do any work on your vehicle. I've taken 3 of my vehicles here for everything as simple as oil change all the way to spark plugs and a/c repair. They accept my extended warranty on my truck. Highly recommend to anyone!

CG
Connor G.
Palmetto, FL
Awesome company.
The only local business I would ever let do any work to my vehicle!

EP
Edward P.
Oldsmobile Intrigue
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Edward said the problem still keeps popping on the service engine light. He has to take the vehicle back again.

Ralph B.
Parrish, FL
Chrysler Sebring
02/10/2019
Outstanding Service
Great service and quality parts at fair prices. Above all, you can trust them.

II
Imara I.
Sarasota, FL
Hyundai Genesis Coupe
5 stars!
Great customer service! Had my tires changed + alignment. Car rides like smooth butter

GR
Gregory R.
Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class
Customer service
Had a pleasant experience getting a Mercedes CLS 550 serviced. Very quick and ownership is amazing..no pressure and you feel at home. You won't pay for what you do not need.
Honest mechanics..if you are looking for somebody to trust..I highly recommend.

Dorothy S.
Friendly ,good service
Needed repairs, it was taken care of quickly. Fairly new in town, so was highly recommended by a neighbor.

CJ
Collier J.
Chevrolet Sonic
02/09/2019
The people and service fast
I think they were great and will use them again

ES
Ed S.
Bradenton Beach, FL
Cadillac DeVille
02/09/2019
Friendly, competent and professional work
From the minute you walk in the door to the time you drive out of the lot you are treated like family, friend by professional, friendly incompetent staff.
The prices charged were fair and reasonable. I would recommend this organization to all of my family and friends.

Sandra W.
Palmetto, FL
Mercury Grand Marquis
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Sandra said the business provided a thorough explanation of what was going on and what needed to be done to fix her vehicle. They have a very friendly staff and excellent customer service.

Mark M.
Lexington, KY
Kia Sedona
02/04/2019
Honesty
The repairs that were necessary were done at no cost because they were repairs that were previously done that failed and they were repaired properly timely and with no complaint
Patrick B., Owner from Sparks Computerized Car Care responded on 02/08/2019

Thanks Mark !!!! We Take Care Of Warranty As Well !!

Charlene C.
Volvo XC60
02/02/2019
Our first time with Pat and his team was outstanding.
The owner Pat made us feel like life long customers from the moment we walked in. I was immediately impressed listening him talk on the phone, addressing everyone by their first name and knowing everything about their car. Pat knew everything about our Volvo’s maintenance schedule and performed every inspection required. He was very honest about what needed immediate attention and what could be delayed. I strongly recommend them regardless of make or the age of any vehicle. I met several of his team members and was equally impressed with everyone. We will always use them going forward. Thank you Pat, you have a loyal friend and customer.
Patrick B., Owner from Sparks Computerized Car Care responded on 02/04/2019

Thanks For Coming In & The Great Review !!!

LG
Linda G.
02/02/2019
Good service, friendly staff, no pressure!
They listened to my questions and answered completely and politely, which is not always the case when women require car services. They completed all I needed to ensure car was safe, didn’t try to push unnecessary extra items or repairs, provided a comfortable area to wait and I was treated as a valued customer by everyone there. Nothing phony, genuine care and concern and gotta give a thumbs up to his super collection to view inside! Coffee, snacks to purchase and nice people made the dreaded “ fixing the car” an positive experience for a change. Thanks guys. Will return for my car care needs for sure!
Patrick B., Owner from Sparks Computerized Car Care responded on 02/04/2019

Thanks Linda !!! Weappreciate You As Well !!!!

GB
Gaige B.
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
ACTUALLY CARES WHAT U GOING THRU
He seen i was going thru something in my life other then the car and worked with me tremendously with price went from over 700 to 580. Didnt try to take advantage. Pat is a good dude for sure thats why i keep coming back.
Patrick B., Owner from Sparks Computerized Car Care responded on 02/04/2019

Thanks Gaige !!!! Glad I Could Help !!!

Charlene M.
Nissan Xterra
Friendly Service!
When I brought my car into Sparks, Pat was super friendly! Diagnosed my problem quickly and even called me a few days later to make sure everything was going well. WOW ! 😁
Patrick B., Owner from Sparks Computerized Car Care responded on 02/04/2019

Thanks Charlene !!!! It Was A Pleasure !!!!