Tom A M.
Chevrolet Pickup
12/16/2018
Best people ever
I just gave a review for our van. It was time for our Chevy truck to be serviced. I was sent a reminder and a confirmation of my appointment. I don't know if I have ever mentioned in one of my many reviews but the truck is a 1998 Silverado that we have had for 19 years. It really runs well because we let Sparks do all of the service on it. They know more about it than I do. The mechanics are always looking and working in a professional way. The waiting area is clean. Coffee for everyone.
Just a great place to have your vehicle taken care of. We appreciate all of you very much and Merry Christmas.

Sparks Services
Professional service at fair prices is what brings me back.

LC
Lewis C.
Sarasota, FL
Nissan Maxima
family pleasure
The best mechanics in the area and the owners provide great customer service for their time.

Thanks Lewis !!!

CJ
Carol J.
Palmetto, FL
Fast and efficient
I love Sparks. They are Great at what they do! Professional honest and friendly. Thanks Pat for getting me back on the road!

Thank You  !!!

JN
Jerry N.
Palmetto, FL
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Jerry said they always do a good job for him when he uses them.

Thanks Jerry !!!

Tom A M.
Ford Transit Wagon
12/10/2018
Great service again.
You never fail to impress us. You do what needs to be done and do it very well. The past several years dealing with your business has been a real pleasure. I really like the reminders about service that is due. Everyone is so friendly and I know you really do care that our vehicles are running well and that we are kept safe on the road. You're not just there to make money, you're there to make certain we have our vehicles running as they should. You listen, you give advice and it is always what we need to know. We can't brag on you enough. We recommend you to everyone. See you again.
Patrick B., Owner from Sparks Computerized Car Care responded on 12/11/2018

Thanks Again Tom !!!! Merry Christmas & Happy New Year !!!!

Jennifer A.
Parrish, FL
Toyota Venza
12/09/2018
Sparks is reliable and dependable
I trust Sparks for ALL of my car care needs. Patrick always takes care of any issue I bring to him!!
Patrick B., Owner from Sparks Computerized Car Care responded on 12/10/2018

Thanks Jennifer !!!!

Ron G.
Ellenton, FL
Mazda CX-7
12/08/2018
Honest, reliable, fair pricing, you feel like family
Patrick, the owner is honest, fair and prices are always reasonable. I am a repeat customer for a reason. They do what they say.
Patrick B., Owner from Sparks Computerized Car Care responded on 12/10/2018

Thanks So Much Ron !!!

ES
Ed S.
Bradenton Beach, FL
Cadillac DeVille
12/07/2018
Sparks auto care
Everyone from the person who answered the phone, to the person who took me to my home and pick me up after my car was finished and the person who worked on my vehicle was very professional, efficient, knowledgeable And friendly I am very pleased and will use this company again if and when the time comes when my automobile need serviced.
Patrick B., Owner from Sparks Computerized Car Care responded on 12/08/2018

Thanks For The Great Review Ed !!!!!

RO
Roger O.
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Roger said he appreciates everything the business does. They are very professional, efficient and the customer service is friendly.
Patrick B., Owner from Sparks Computerized Car Care responded on 12/12/2018

Thanks Roger !!!!

RA
Robert A.
Kia Soul
12/06/2018
Always great service & reasonable prices.
Always great service & reasonable prices.
Patrick B., Owner from Sparks Computerized Car Care responded on 12/07/2018

Thanks Again Robert !!! Merry Christmas !!!

Dennis M.
Nissan Sentra
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Dennis said the business is very efficient. Keep up the good work.
Patrick B., Owner from Sparks Computerized Car Care responded on 12/08/2018

Thanks Dennis !!!!

Ray M.
12/01/2018
Good Guys
Would recommend Sparks to everyone!
Patrick B., Owner from Sparks Computerized Car Care responded on 12/03/2018

Thanks Ray !!!!

JV
Jon V.
Pontiac Grand Prix
11/30/2018
Honest and friendly
Very knowledgeable and personable staff. Locally owned and highly recommended. Top notch service better than any other place!
Patrick B., Owner from Sparks Computerized Car Care responded on 12/01/2018

Thanks Jon !!!! Great Review !!!

Matt P.
Mitsubishi Montero Sport
11/24/2018
The job was done right and in a timely manner

Hyundai Santa Fe
11/24/2018
Service was great and reasonable price the gentleman at the front desk was friendly and polite he showed interest in helping me get my car fixed in a timely manner
Patrick B., Owner from Sparks Computerized Car Care responded on 11/24/2018

Thank You So Much !!!!

MO
Mary O.
11/16/2018
Good on My List
Sparks is tops. Their work is always excellent they don't do things halfway. The job is done quickly in on time. Today I called ahead and said I have a dead battery Pat says bring it right in I'll get you right in I don't think I was there 15 minutes the old battery without the new almost assault and I was on my way. I believe I was one of his first customers when they open the doors 20 some years ago I won't take my car anywhere else. I have recommended Pat to many many people and I will continue to do so.
Patrick B., Owner from Sparks Computerized Car Care responded on 11/21/2018

Thanks Mary !!!! Happy Thanksgiving !!!

Todd M.
11/13/2018
Excellent Service at Sparks
I would like to say a big thanks to the Sparks Automotive Team for servicing my vehicles for the last 12+ years. From dropping off to picking up the repaired vehicle I have always had great service. I can trust the Sparks Team to fix the issue right the first time and give me an explanation of the repairs done. Trust the Sparks team for getting the job done!
Patrick B., Owner from Sparks Computerized Car Care responded on 11/14/2018

Thanks Todd !!! We Appreciate The Good Word !!!

RK
Roberta K.
Chevrolet Aveo
11/12/2018
Amazing customer service.
I'm very impressed with the service at Sparks computer Car Care. They came highly recommended from a friend and I have not been disappointed. They replace my air conditioner in a timely manner and are very very courteous and customer service oriented. I recently had to take the car back because the air conditioner stopped working and they had to replace it with no questions asked. I now take my car to them for all my service needs. Patrick is an awesome guy with a great sense of humor and appreciation for his customers. All of the service techs that have worked on my car have been very courteous and respectful not to mention doing a great job. God bless them all.
Patrick B., Owner from Sparks Computerized Car Care responded on 11/14/2018

Thanks So Much Roberta !!!

John S.
11/12/2018
Another Quality Job
Have a headlight go out and called Pat, he had me a appointment in no time.i have had nothing but Top quality service here every time I call and come in. His service is always the best and makes you feel you are his Number 1 customer
Patrick B., Owner from Sparks Computerized Car Care responded on 11/12/2018