Business Solutions

Sparks Computerized Car Care

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
Very good and efficient

Karl B.
09/23/2022
Excellent service as always
Been going here for years, great job as usual. Excellent customer service.

DN
Darren N.
09/23/2022
Rude and High Priced
Sent my 1997 s-10 in for diagnosis as this shop was referred to me. They said number 2 injector was bad and would cost $1500 to replace. I told them I...

Don W.
09/22/2022
Oil Change
Excellent service!! I was able to talk to Julie and she explained the other things that should be fixed on my car and what can wait. Thank you.

SG
Sue G.
09/22/2022
Oil Change
I only trust Sparks to do my oil changes. Julie and Patrick are always so friendly and helpful. They are always ready when I arrive for my appointment...