Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

HARRY A.
Kernersville, NC
09/12/2018
Bad service
We used to love this place and bought all our tires for 6 vehicles here, but the last few times we have went they were rude and we received bad service. It seems that it's always the same person, I was told it was the owner, if so they should make him stay home.
Garry H. from Oak Hollow Tire Car Care Center responded on 09/20/2018

Ronnie Bridges (owner) has talked to Mr.Anderson who states he never wrote a review of Oak Hollow Tire and that he was satisfied with service.

AR
AMY R.
09/09/2018
Inspection
Always happy with the work at Oak Hollow Tire.

RP
ROBERT P.
GMC Savana Cutaway
09/09/2018
Ron and his staff
After 11 years of taking our vehicles to Oak Hollow, Ron and his staff continue to provide excellent service

JACK and PAT B.
Kia Optima
08/28/2018
They keep you informed about what’s going on. Honest, fair, timely, even when you wait.

RN
RON N.
Hyundai Accent
07/10/2018
Service With A Smile!
As always, very pleased with the service at Oak Hollow Tire. Ronnie and staff are top notch when it comes to keeping my car running at it's peak performance and keeping me safe on the roads. I am always treated like a friend and feel like the guys at Oak Hollow Tire are 100% invested in me and my safety. I have been coming here for almost 8 years, and would not go anywhere else. Thanks, guys!

ES
ERNEST S.
Summerfield, NC
07/04/2018
Quick; comfortable; thorough.
Know how you might more than not take your car in for work and get it back with the same problem? This is NOT one of those, I am happy to say!

SKIP M.
06/29/2018
Insteption
Fast, courteous, efficient, and thorough. We needed wipers and they replaced them.

SKIP M.
Chevrolet Sportvan
06/25/2018
Honest and experienced
My RV is 24 years old and Oak Hollow Tire knows how to take good care that things run right. We just returned from a trip of over 1000 miles and everything was fine. Thanks guys.

JENNIFER K.
Dodge Journey
06/16/2018
Ronnie's service
This gentleman was great, curtious, and expertly fitted my wife's vehicle with a new set of tires. Updated me periodically until things were taken care of.

SN
SAVIO N.
Kernersville, NC
06/11/2018
Excellent customer Service
I enjoy going to Oak Hollow Tire car Care Center. Everyone is Very professional on how they speak to a customer and very polite. They find out everything about what is going on with your vehicle abd they will explain what the best option is on how to fix your car, or recommend the best tires. They have the best prices around and a lot of times will beat any other competitors.

RN
RON N.
Hyundai Accent
05/03/2018
Business As Usual!
As always, great service, thorough, and quick. I am always greeted like a friend and treated like family. I would not take my car anywhere else. Ronnie, Chris, and staff are the best!

AL
ANGELA L.
Greensboro, NC
04/29/2018
I love the wonderful costume service.
I always feel I can trust the owner and his staff. I've been taking my car here since I moved to the area three years ago. They have never let me down. The place is clean and comfortable. I'll continue to have my car serviced here for years to come.

STEPHEN-CHRISTINA B.
Thomasville, NC
Mercury Grand Marquis
04/28/2018
Service A Plus!
Had my car inspected and serviced. As always they were professional and vehicle was ready as promised.

MIKE B.
Jamestown, NC
04/13/2018
Great fast service
Took car in for service, they put in bay right away and finished very quickly

KP
KRISTI P.
04/02/2018
Excellent service as usual!
Quick and responsive service. I trust Oak Hollow Tire Center and Ronnie with all of my family vehicles.

DANIEL W.
Trinity, NC
Mercury Milan
03/24/2018
Service visit
Very pleasant visit and fairly fast service car drives and handles great. Thanks!

HF
HELEN F.
03/16/2018
Great customer service. They take care of the customers. Conveniently located.

DAVID S.
Greensboro, NC
Kia Optima
03/06/2018
Knowledgeable, respectful, down to earth employees.
Staff is friendly and knowledgeable, and the service is completed in a timely manner.

BILL B.
03/05/2018
Routine maintenance in and out
Oil change and tire rotation on a 2009 Prius with 153,400 miles... under $35 with fluid checks and top-offs. Easy visit. They were slammed with customers on a Saturday, but got me in and out in under an hour.

STEPHEN-CHRISTINA B.
Thomasville, NC
03/01/2018
Great service and repair job!
Oak Hollow Tire did a great job with brakes, oil change EVAP leak repair and inspection. Got our car back repaired in a timely manner. Would have liked to have gotten a call when they were done but they do great work!