Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Greensboro, NC
Acura ILX
02/11/2019
Customer Service is on Point
I always bring my car to the Oak Hollow Tire Car Care Center because I never feel pressured into buy additional items like I am at the quick lube stations. They greet me by name and let me know services are necessary and which are coming soon so that I can prepare for the expense. They even let me use a loaner car to go to the gym while they installed new tires. That is customer service!

AG

EDDIE R.
Jeep Renegade
02/02/2019
Friendly, courteous service
Have always had a pleasant experience. I always try to give my business to local business. Never a disappointment at Oak Hollow Tire.

ES
ERNEST S.
Summerfield, NC
Audi Q7
01/15/2019
Fast, competent, competitive
I received a call my tires were in as promised. Without a formal appt, I waited a very short time before my car was active in tire replacement. Technician answered my questions and showed me those items he explained. Price was as quoted. All expectations met as promised!

GH
GARY-ROSEANNE H.
Jamestown, NC
Chevrolet Aveo
01/14/2019
Outstanding
Excellent service, great customer service, always honest and fair

JACK and PAT B.
01/11/2019
Fair, honest, dependable
See above

RP
ROBERT P.
GMC Savana Cutaway
01/11/2019
great service , speedy service and great people
I have been a customer of Oak Hollow Tire for over 12 years now. I have never had bad experience there yet. They may not be the cheapest but their expertise, thoughtfulness and competence more than makes up for a few dollers difference in price. ,

DAVID R.
01/08/2019
BMW service
The service is constantly to notch.

SN
SAVIO N.
Kernersville, NC
Nissan Rogue
01/07/2019
Good People and Good Service
Very Professional and always do a great job.

JAMES/SUSAN H.
GMC Acadia
12/21/2018
Inspection
I went in after work to get my SUV inspected and was told it would be 30-45 minutes but it was done in maybe 20 minutes. Awesome service

BILL B.
Toyota Prius v
12/19/2018
Quality work, reasonably priced
Recently, I had to use A “fast change” garage to perform the same oil service and tire rotation on another car that takes a lesser grade of oil. It cost significantly more.

I’ll be back to Oak Hollow.

LC
LINDA C.
Nissan Maxima
11/29/2018
Oak Hollow Tire
The staff is very thorough and made sure that all of my problems were handled to my satisfaction. The atmosphere at Oak Hollow Tire is very friendly and welcoming.

RN
RON N.
Hyundai Accent
11/28/2018
Excellent, as always!
I needed a new battery for my car, and as usual, my problem was taken care of quickly, efficiently, and in a friendly manner- just what I have come to expect from Oak Hollow Tire. Ronnie and his staff always treat me right- like family. I would not go any where else.

CR
CAROLYN R.
11/06/2018
Always eager to help you
Welcoming staff, reliable and quick repairs and a comfortable waiting space. You can always depend on them!

JACK and PAT B.
10/30/2018
Emergency visit to get inspected
Had to get inspected to get sticker so I was legal. Stopped working on something to fit me in so I could go to dmv. Not a big job but took time to do it. Thanks

CR
CAROLYN R.
10/05/2018
Quick, excellent service, courteous employees
Always good service and people wanting to help. Clean waiting area and a welcoming attitude.

TARA M.
10/04/2018
Great Service from Local Business
Ronnie is trustworthy and gets the job done right!

BARRY B.
Summerfield, NC
Acura TL
09/30/2018
THE best place for tires, allignments, and all repairs.
Great, friendly people. Great service.

Best allignments in North Carolina.

EW
Edwin W.
Winston Salem, NC
09/28/2018
36 years of great service
I first visited the Bridges family at (Greensboro Tire and Auto) 36 years ago, taking my 1977 Pontiac Trans Am for tires , since then I never went anywhere else, i always go to Oakhollow Tire now to see Ronnie for my vehicles needs . I will say , Ronnie and Tim and their dad know the auto repair business and are the best at guiding me to my best option for repairs and maintenance. Keep rolling another 36 years !

WC
WAYNE C.
Colfax, NC
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/22/2018
Very knowledgeable!
Ronnie Bridges and his staff are the best!