Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

RON N.
Hyundai Accent
05/03/2018
Business As Usual!
As always, great service, thorough, and quick. I am always greeted like a friend and treated like family. I would not take my car anywhere else. Ronnie, Chris, and staff are the best!

AL
ANGELA L.
Greensboro, NC
04/29/2018
I love the wonderful costume service.
I always feel I can trust the owner and his staff. I've been taking my car here since I moved to the area three years ago. They have never let me down. The place is clean and comfortable. I'll continue to have my car serviced here for years to come.

Mercury Grand Marquis
04/28/2018
Service A Plus!
Had my car inspected and serviced. As always they were professional and vehicle was ready as promised.

MIKE B.
Jamestown, NC
04/13/2018
Great fast service
Took car in for service, they put in bay right away and finished very quickly

KP
KRISTI P.
04/02/2018
Excellent service as usual!
Quick and responsive service. I trust Oak Hollow Tire Center and Ronnie with all of my family vehicles.

DANIEL W.
Trinity, NC
Mercury Milan
03/24/2018
Service visit
Very pleasant visit and fairly fast service car drives and handles great. Thanks!

HF
HELEN F.
03/16/2018
Great customer service. They take care of the customers. Conveniently located.

DAVID S.
Greensboro, NC
Kia Optima
03/06/2018
Knowledgeable, respectful, down to earth employees.
Staff is friendly and knowledgeable, and the service is completed in a timely manner.

03/05/2018
Routine maintenance in and out
Oil change and tire rotation on a 2009 Prius with 153,400 miles... under $35 with fluid checks and top-offs. Easy visit. They were slammed with customers on a Saturday, but got me in and out in under an hour.

03/01/2018
Great service and repair job!
Oak Hollow Tire did a great job with brakes, oil change EVAP leak repair and inspection. Got our car back repaired in a timely manner. Would have liked to have gotten a call when they were done but they do great work!

Oldsmobile Aurora
03/01/2018
They just keep this old heap going for me.
Strange noise coming from the front end. 'Check Gas Cap' warning on instrument panel, despite a NEW gas cap installed two days earlier. ABS warning light on.

My kids drive this 2001 Olds Aurora I inherited from my father. So it needs to be safe. I took it in... described the issues... Chris said, "It sounds like a wheel bearing is going bad. That will cause the ABS light to come on." Well, he was right... it needed TWO wheel bearings. One was so bad, the wheel was wobbling. So... that tire was going bad (and they were all illegally old).

So, $1295 later, with two new wheel bearings, four new tires, and an alignment, it drives like a dream! It's never been so quiet, or so smooth, since I've owned it. And the 'Gas Cap' warning went away when they reset the error in the computer. The ABS light? It's off, too.

I hate this car, but repairing it is cheaper than car payments.

VT
VICKIE T.
Lakemont, GA
Kia Sorento
02/21/2018
Good Service
I always get good service from Oak Hollow Tire. The staff is personable & always offer an affordable solution to my problems. Thank you.

AC
AMY C.
Jeep Commander
02/20/2018
Friendly, trustworthy and reliable.
Friendly, trustworthy and reliable.

SKIP M.
Volkswagen Passat Wagon
02/20/2018
Always honest service
In and out in no time. Good service.

ET
EUGENIA and ELVIS T.
Toyota Avalon
02/18/2018
Car Inspection and new tires.
Ronnie & Chris are fair and trust worrhy businessmen. They inspected my car found some problems to fail inspection. I had repairs completed. Car passed inspection and purchase a new set of tires for 96 Avalon. Thank you for your honesty, friendliness, professionalism and great service. This is missing from most businesses in general.

RN
RON N.
Hyundai Accent
02/15/2018
Service with a smile!
As usual, from the time I call to make an appointment, to the time my car is ready, I always get service with a smile. Chris was very pleasant on the phone when I called, as usual, and Ronnie and I always have a nice chat during my time waiting for my vehicle to be serviced. Chris made sure to greet me when he stepped behind the service desk for a moment. My vehicle gets the best care at Oak Hollow Tire, and so do I!! You guys and your staff are one in a million! After 7 years, I would not go anywhere else!

BT
BENNIE/JOYCE T.
Chrysler Pacifica
01/31/2018
great service.
Very polite and helpful staff everything is explained to you

Oldsmobile Aurora
01/28/2018
Quick in, quick out
The kids' car needed an oil change, tire rotation, wiper blades, cabin air filter, and a NC State Inspection. I was in and out in a very reasonable time.

I'll be back tomorrow to have my wife's car inspected.

Mercury Grand Marquis
01/21/2018
Great service and friendly management.
Took my Mercury in for the thermostat to be replaced. Check engine light was on. Engine light is off and no OBD codes. Work was done in a reasonable amount of time. Chris was professional and this place is the best in town in my opinion.

SKIP M.
Volkswagen Passat Wagon
01/20/2018
excellent service
I needed a tire because my tire had nails in it. They fit me in and I didn't have to wait long. Good job guys!