Overall Rating 4.6198863/5Overall Rating 4.6198863/5Overall Rating 4.6198863/5Overall Rating 4.6198863/5rating 4.6198863
Overall Rating 2.31176/5Overall Rating 2.31176/5rating 2.31176rating 2.31176rating 2.31176

PS
Patrick S.
Naples, FL
05/26/2018 Category: Service
Good
I count on O'Brien's to keep my car running good for years to come.

RL
Robert L.
Bonita Springs, FL
05/26/2018 Category: Service
Wonderful service department, delivered in a timely fashion!

Quick Service
Friendly quick service.
RYAN H., Service Director from O'Brien Hyundai of Fort Myers responded on 05/26/2018

Good afternoon!

It's great to hear that you are happy with your recent service visit. I'm also very glad to hear that our team was able to provide you with quick and friendly service! That is our goal, always, because your complete satisfaction means everything to us. We strive to make each and every service visit a pleasant experience, and as painless as possible. We appreciate your feedback, and we value you as our customer!

FL
Frank L.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
05/25/2018 Category: Service
friendliness & courtesy of staff , especially Nick Vella, not too long of a wait either.
It is always a pleasant experience to deal with your service department. I always feel I'm getting a fair deal and never being taken advantage of. It would be nice if they washed the cars after service as many other dealers do.
RYAN H., Service Director from O'Brien Hyundai of Fort Myers responded on 05/25/2018

Good afternoon!

It's great to hear that you are happy with your recent service visit. I'm also very glad to hear that our team has always treated you well! Nick Vella is definitely an asset to our team, and I will be sure to pass your kudos along to him, as it definitely means a lot to us.

We do have a free car wash on site that is available for all of our customers to use. We encourage our customers to take advantage of the free car wash. Unlike other dealerships, you do not have to be in for service to get a free car wash. All you have to do is drive up, and the attendant will scrub down your vehicle, and guide you through the wash. The car wash is open from 9-5 Monday through Saturday, and closes from 12-1 for lunch. Many of our customers use the free car wash multiple times per week. Unless specifically requested, and since the free car wash is always available, our technicians do not run the vehicles through the car wash. This is to avoid an increase in service wait times. If you do prefer the technician to run your vehicle through the wash for you, just let your service advisor know upon write up, and we will gladly do so for you.

Your complete satisfaction means everything to us. If there is anything I can ever do to assist you, please let me know. We appreciate your feedback, and we value you as our customer!

AH
Angela H.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
05/25/2018 Category: Service
I always receive great service at O'Brien. They are usually quick, and don't try to sell you extra services you don't really need.

Good afternoon!

I'm very glad to hear that you are happy with your recent service visit. I'm also very happy that our team has been able to consistently provide you with great, timely, and trustworthy service! That is exactly our goal, always, because your complete satisfaction means the absolute world to us. We strive to make each and every service visit a pleasant experience, and as painless as possible. We appreciate the positive feedback, and we value you as our customer!

ME
Michael E.
Lehigh Acres, FL
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
great service
always great service

Good afternoon!

It's great to hear that you are happy with your recent service visit. I'm also very glad to hear that our team has been able to consistently provide you with great service! That is our goal, always, because your complete satisfaction means everything to us. We strive to make each and every service visit a pleasant experience, and as painless as possible. We appreciate the positive feedback, and we value you as our customer!

Venice, FL
2015 Hyundai Genesis Co
Brief Evaluation
Usually timely and the employees are pleasant...…..

Good afternoon!

It's great to hear that you are happy with your recent service visit. I'm also very glad to hear that our team has been able to provide you with timely and pleasant service! That is always our goal, because your complete satisfaction means everything to us. We strive to make each and every service visit a pleasant experience, and as painless as possible. We appreciate the positive feedback, and we value you as our customer! Thanks again!

AR
Alfonso R.
Marathon, FL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Great service as usual
From Nick and company, thanks very much!

Good afternoon!

It's great to hear that you are happy with your recent service visit. I'm also very glad to hear that your service advisor, Nick Vella, has been able to provide you with great service! He is most definitely a major asset to our team, and I will be sure to pass your kudos along to him. It does mean a lot to us! We strive to make each and every service visit a pleasant experience, and as painless as possible. We appreciate the positive feedback, and we value you as our customer!

ANONYMOUS
STAFF

Good morning,

I'd like to apologize that your recent service visit was not completely satisfactory. We strive to make each and every service visit a pleasant, five star experience, and I absolutely apologize that we fell short of that goal. Please feel free to call or email me, to let me know what we can do differently, to make your next service visit a much better five star experience. Your complete satisfaction means everything to us. Again, I absolutely apologize that your recent service visit was not completely satisfactory. We appreciate your feedback, and we value you as our customer.

James C.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
Key replacement
You guys were great. Got my keys in no time.
RYAN H., Service Director from O'Brien Hyundai of Fort Myers responded on 05/24/2018

Good evening!

It's great to hear that you are happy with your recent service visit. I'm also very glad to hear that our team was able to take care of your key replacement in a timely manner! That is our goal, because your complete satisfaction means absolutely everything to us. We strive to make each and every service visit a pleasant experience, and as painless as possible. We appreciate the positive feedback, and we value you as our customer!

North Fort Myers, FL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
good service
friendly associates, nice atmosphere

Good evening!

It's great to hear that you are happy with your recent service visit. I'm also very glad to hear that our team has been able to provide you with good and friendly service! That is our goal, always, because your complete satisfaction means absolutely everything to us. We strive to make each and every service visit a pleasant experience, and as painless as possible. We appreciate the positive feedback, and we value you as our customer!

BJ
Barbara J.
Service Excellance.
Excellent service advisor, Nick Vella.

Good evening!

It's great to hear that you are happy with your recent service visit. I'm also very glad to hear that your service advisor, Nick Vella, has been taking excellent care of your service needs! He is most definitely a major asset to our team, and I will be sure to pass your kudos along to him. It really does mean a lot to us. We strive to make each and every service visit a pleasant experience, and as painless as possible. We appreciate the positive feedback, and we value you as our customer!

BT
Bradley T.
North Fort Myers, FL
Oil change tire rotation
5 hours to have oil change with appointment. Unacceptable with an appointment. The service crew just wants to sell you things not needed. No word of a warranty on tires that have less then 15,000 miles.

Good afternoon,

I'm sorry to hear that you found your recent service visit to be unsatisfactory. We strive to make each and every service visit a pleasant, five star experience, and I am sorry to hear that we have been unable to provide you with service to your satisfaction.

Unfortunately, your vehicle does indeed have bent rims. This can happen due to impact, such as a curb or pothole. I encourage you to get a second opinion, because I am confident that any other shop will tell you the same thing. This issue is not a manufacturing defect, so unfortunately cannot be covered under warranty.

We stand confidently behind our recommendations and vehicle inspections.

Have a great evening,

JV
Joseph V.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Courtious and Fast
Good job.

Good morning!

It's great to hear that you are happy with your recent service visit. I'm also very glad to hear that our team was able to provide you with courteous and fast service! That is our goal, always, because your complete satisfaction means the absolute world to us. We strive to make each and every service visit a pleasant experience, and as painless as possible. We appreciate the positive feedback, and we value you as our customer! Thanks again!

Joseph S.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Paint issue
I spotted some paint chips in various places on my Santa Fe about a month ago. Thought I would just check with my dealer oh Brian to see if it was covered to be fixed under my warranty. I was over the mileage for the warranty to cover it. But after looking at the chips the dealer decided to fix them for me anyway. I was pleasantly surprised as they fix the chips and the car once again looks like brand new. I am sold on O’Brien, and high on Hyundai automobiles.

Good morning!

It's great to hear that you are happy with your recent service visit. I'm also very that we were able to take care of the paint issues on your Santa Fe for you! Your complete satisfaction is what matters most to us. We strive to make every single service visit an excellent, easy, and painless experience. We appreciate the positive feedback, and we value you as our customer! Thanks again!

Craig M.
2007 Hyundai Azera
Great on time service
One call, show up on time, and the required service and recall work was accomplished as I waited on property enjoying a hot cup of coffee. Max is always helpful.

Good morning!

It's great to hear that you are happy with your recent service visit. I'm also very glad to hear that your service advisor, Max Woodsmall, has been helpful! He is most definitely a major asset to our team, and I will be sure to pass your kudos along to him, as it truly does mean a lot to us. We strive to make each and every service visit a pleasant experience, and as painless as possible. We appreciate the positive feedback, and we value you as our customer!

CK
Christopher K.
Lehigh Acres, FL
05/23/2018 Category: Service
No bullshit (Great thing)
No bullshit (Great thing)

Good morning!

It's great to hear that you are happy with your recent service visit. We strive to make each and every service visit a pleasant, enjoyable, and completely painless experience. We appreciate the positive feedback, and we value you as our customer! Thank you very much!

Customer service is excellent
I love the fact that you drive right in and they take your car. No waiting. Some repairs were under warranty which was very nice to know

05/23/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service friendly people
I have always been told that dealerships overcharge but that’s the chance you take when you own a vehicle and know nothing about cars. However the mechanic explained everything that had to be done and was very nice. As to whether or not I was overcharged I don't really know. Seems like the labor charge was significant .

Good morning,

I'd like to apologize that you found your recent service visit to be unsatisfactory. While I am glad to hear that our team treated you well, I am very sorry to hear that you are dissatisfied with your service experience. We strive to make each and every service visit a pleasant, five star experience, and I absolutely apologize that we fell short of that goal.

As promised to you by your service advisor, Mike Wallace, as a measure of goodwill, we will take care of your next two oil changes and tire rotations at no charge. In addition to the free services, the next two times you come in, we will fill up your tank of gas at no charge as well. I have put these free services on your account, so they will pop up automatically in our computers the next time you come in for service. If there is anything else I can do to assist you, please let me know.

Hyundai weighs this survey solely upon the service advisor that assisted you, which is Mike Wallace. Poor scores such as this are taken very seriously, and significantly impact Mike. If there is anything else that I can do to help earn a re-score of five stars for Mike Wallace, please let me know as well.

Your complete satisfaction means everything to us. Again, I absolutely apologize that you found your recent service visit to be unsatisfactory. We appreciate your feedback, and we value you as our customer.

Good afternoon!

Thank you for the re-score. We look forward to the opportunity to provide you with much better service in the future.

Craig C.
Two Star Service Encounter
Left comments in survey.

Good afternoon,

I'm sorry to hear that you are unhappy with your recent service visit. We strive to make each and every service visit a pleasant, five star experience, and I absolutely apologize that we were unable to provide you with satisfactory service.

Unfortunately, the paint damage on your bumper was consistent with damage from an outside influence. With any paint warranty claim, pictures must be submitted to Hyundai for us for the claim to be accepted, and the evidence of outside influence was too apparent to be able to process a warranty claim on the bumper. I apologize that you have found this to be unsatisfactory. In this kind of situation our hands are tied.

If there is anything that I can do to assist you, or anything that I can do to help earn a re-score of five stars for Mike Roese, please let me know. Hyundai weighs this survey solely upon your service advisor, Mike, and it heavily affects him.

Your complete satisfaction is very important to us. Again, I absolutely apologize that you found your recent service visit to be unsatisfactory. We appreciate your feedback, and we value you as our customer.

Have a great evening,

Alexander B.
Ryan
I was feeling a little better after my phone call with Rex, then I open my email to find this. This is not an apology this is Ryan sticking up for himself. As I told him face to face I no longer wish to speak with him. Rex handled the situation and made me feel like a valued customer and then Ryan goes and screws it all up again.

Slow, Rude, Sarcastic
Ryan the service manager was rude and sarcastic, still awaiting a phone call back from the gm over a week later, an hour and 15 min oil change and tire rotation
RYAN H., Service Director from O'Brien Hyundai of Fort Myers responded on 05/23/2018

Good afternoon,

I'm sorry to hear that you are unhappy with your recent service visit. We always strive to make each and every service visit a pleasant, five star experience, and I absolutely apologize that we have been unable to make you happy.

You brought your vehicle in 30 minutes prior to your appointment time, and my understanding is that we advised you that we would try to get your vehicle in sooner, but might not be able to get your vehicle in before your appointment. For routine oil changes and tire rotations, our goal is to have the vehicles completed in an hour after appointment time, which my understanding is that we did do that in your case. Your appointment was at 3:30 and your vehicle pulled up on the service drive completed at approximately 4:30. We do not have a 30 minute guarantee.

When you expressed your dissatisfaction, as you may recall, I profusely apologized, and offered to take care of your service work at no charge, which you refused. We did everything in our power to make you happy. While I do not recall saying those words, I can assure you that I certainly would never have any intention of coming across as rude or sarcastic. I apologize if anything that I said even remotely came across that way, because it certainly would never be my intention.

I am sorry to hear that we are unable to provide you with satisfactory service.