Overall Rating 4.6249976/5Overall Rating 4.6249976/5Overall Rating 4.6249976/5Overall Rating 4.6249976/5rating 4.6249976
Overall Rating 2.30964/5Overall Rating 2.30964/5rating 2.30964rating 2.30964rating 2.30964

GM
Geriann M.
Woodway, TX
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Great Sales and Service
Defintely would return for next vehicle.
RYAN H., Service Director from O'Brien Hyundai of Fort Myers responded on 09/20/2018

Good afternoon!

It's great to hear that you are happy with your recent service visit. I'm also very glad to hear that our team has been able to provide you with great sales and service experiences! That is our goal, because your complete satisfaction means everything to us. We strive to make each and every service visit a pleasant, easy, and enjoyable experience. We appreciate the positive feedback, and we value you as our customer! Thanks again!

PV
Phyllis V.
09/19/2018 Category: Service
They honored my appointment time and I was in and out in the time they told me I would be.

Good afternoon!

It's great to hear that you are happy with your recent service visit. I'm also very glad to hear that our team was able to perform your service work in a timely manner, as promised! That is always our goal, because your complete satisfaction means everything to us. We strive to make each and every service visit a pleasant, easy, and enjoyable experience. We appreciate the positive feedback, and we value you as our customer! Thanks again!

Bokeelia, FL
Fast and friendly
RYAN H., Service Director from O'Brien Hyundai of Fort Myers responded on 09/19/2018

Good evening!

It's great to hear that you are happy with your recent service visit. I'm also very glad to hear that our team has been able to provide you with fast and friendly service! That is our goal, always, because your complete satisfaction means the world to us. We strive to make each and every service visit a pleasant experience, and as painless as possible. We appreciate the positive feedback, and we value you as our customer! Thanks again!

Carlos S.
Better Service
Service department is outstanding and provide quick and efficient service

Good morning!

It's great to hear that you are happy with your recent service visit. I'm also very glad to hear that our team has been able to provide outstanding and timely service! That is our goal, always, because your complete satisfaction means the world to us. We strive to make every single service visit an enjoyable and hassle free experience. We appreciate the positive feedback, and we value you as our customer! Thanks again!

FG
Frank G.
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service every time.
I have been going to O'Brien's for service on my Tucson for a couple of years. I have been treated very well each and every time. Work is done in a timely manner and I am on my way.

Good morning!

It's great to hear that you are happy with your recent service visit. I'm also very glad to hear that our team has been able to consistently provide you with great and timely customer service! That is what we aim for, because your complete satisfaction truly means the world to us. We strive to make each and every service visit a pleasant experience, and as painless as possible. We appreciate the positive feedback, and we value you as our customer! Thanks again!

09/18/2018 Category: Service
Appreciated the effort to make it better
Service director made a huge effort to correct a service visit that seemed a bit long. He called and apologized and offered free services. I greatly appreciated the effort.

09/18/2018 Category: Service
Service time is way too long
Waited 2 hours for an oil change and tire rotation.

Good afternoon,

I'd like to apologize that you found your recent service visit to be unsatisfactory. We strive to make each and every service visit a pleasant, five star experience, and I absolutely apologize that we fell far short of that goal.

Your service advisor, Max Woodsmall, tried to reach you by phone today and left you a voicemail. I absolutely apologize for the unsatisfactory wait time you experienced. While it is true that Saturdays are always the busiest day at any service center, we never want our customers to experience longer than usual wait times. The shop did get briefly backed up when you came in, and I absolutely apologize for the inconvenience that you experienced.

For the inconvenience, I'd like to take care of your next three synthetic oil changes at no charge. In addition to the free synthetic oil changes, the next three times you come in for service, we will fill up your tank of gas at no charge as well. I have put these free items on your account, so they will pop up automatically in our computers the next time you come in for service. If there is anything else that I can do to assist you, please let me know.

Hyundai does weigh this survey solely upon the service advisor that assisted you, which is Max Woodsmall. Poor scores such as this do have a very significant impact upon him and affect his standing with Hyundai. If there is anything, anything else at all, that I can do to help earn a re-score of a passing five star grade for Max, please let me know as well.

Your complete satisfaction means everything to us. My goal is to earn the opportunity to provide you with the level of service that has won us numerous awards from Hyundai. What you experienced is not typical, and I hope we can earn the opportunity to show that to you. Again, I absolutely apologize that you found your recent service visit to be unsatisfactory. We appreciate your feedback, and we value you as our customer.

James D.
Dipper
Avg maintenance
RYAN H., Service Director from O'Brien Hyundai of Fort Myers responded on 09/18/2018

Good afternoon,

I'd like to apologize that your recent service visit was not completely satisfactory. We strive to make each and every service visit a pleasant, five star experience, and I absolutely apologize that we fell short of that goal.

Please feel free to call or email me, to let me know what went wrong, and what we can do differently, to make your next service visit a much better five star experience. If there is anything I can do to assist you, please let me know. Also, if there is anything that I can do to help earn our service advisor team a passing five star grade on your next visit, please let me know as well.

Your complete satisfaction means everything to us. Again, I absolutely apologize that your recent service visit was not completely satisfactory. We appreciate your feedback, and we value you as our customer.

Customer service
Love every person that works here

Good afternoon!

It's great to hear that you are happy with your recent service visit. I'm also very glad to hear that our team has treated you well, and has been able to provide you with top notch customer service! That is our goal, always, because your complete satisfaction truly means everything to us. We strive to make each and every service visit a pleasant experience, and as painless as possible. We appreciate the positive feedback, and we value you as our customer! Thanks again!

09/18/2018 Category: Service
Although I initially experienced a problem the management went above and beyond to make me feel like a valued customer. I look forward to my next appointment where I'm sure the team will continue to exceed expectations!

🙄😒😤
Service took 3x longer than it should've.

Good afternoon,

I'm sorry to hear that you found your recent service visit to be completely unsatisfactory. We strive to make each and every service visit a pleasant, five star experience, and I am sorry to hear that we were unable to make you happy.

I apologize that you found the wait to be unsatisfactory. Hyundai's goal is to have basic maintenance items such as an oil change with the complete multipoint inspection performed within an hours time. I do apologize that it ran longer than the goal of one hour.

We do price our services to be as competitive as possible. While we can't perform the tire rotations for free, we do perform a free complete multipoint inspection on every service visit. This is performed by a factory trained technician that works on Hyundai vehicles only. This is a benefit that you won't receive with an independent shop.

We pride ourselves upon delivering an exceptional level of customer service, which is why we have recently won numerous awards from Hyundai for maintaining the highest level of service customer satisfaction out of any Hyundai dealer in our entire district. I do apologize that we were unable to provide you with service to your satisfaction.

Your complete satisfaction does mean everything to us. If there is anything at all that I can do to assist you, please let me know. Again, I apologize that you found your recent service visit to be unsatisfactory. We appreciate your feedback, and we value you as our customer.

Good evening,

As a follow up to my earlier reply, as a measure of goodwill, I'd like to offer you two free oil changes and tire rotations. In addition to the free services, we will also fill up your tank of gas at no charge the next two times you come in as well. I have put these complimentary items on your account, so they will pop up automatically in our computers the next time you come in for service.

My goal is to earn the opportunity to provide you with the level of service that has made us the most award winning Hyundai service department in our district.

Again, my apologies for your dissatisfaction with your service experience.

Have a great evening,

Good afternoon!

Thank you very much for the re-score. We look forward to the opportunity to provide you with a much better service experience in the future!

TC
Terry C.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Always dependable
Always dependable

Good afternoon!

It's great to hear that you are happy with your recent service visit. I'm also very glad to hear that our team has consistently been able to provide you with dependable service! That is our goal, always, because your complete satisfaction truly means everything to us. We strive to make each and every service visit a pleasant, easy, and enjoyable experience. We truly appreciate the positive feedback, and we value you as our customer! Thanks again!

MZ
Martha Z.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Feedback
Very please with the service.

Good afternoon!

It's great to hear that you are happy with your recent service visit. I'm also very glad to hear that you are very pleased with the service performed on your vehicle! That is always our goal, because your complete satisfaction truly does mean the entire world to us. We want every single service visit to be an excellent, enjoyable, and painless experience. We appreciate the positive feedback, and we value you as our customer! Thanks again!

Cleon H.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Staff is great a communication
The service department was great in talking with me and keeping me in the loop on maintenance items and time. I had a significant amount of work done at that one time and the overall service time was great. The service desk did tell me to contact them if there was anything else, but I have been super busy and haven't had the time to do so. I definitely plan to return with my car and hopefully get it back to 100%.
RYAN H., Service Director from O'Brien Hyundai of Fort Myers responded on 09/17/2018

Good afternoon,

I'd like to apologize that you recent service visit was not completely satisfactory. While I am glad to hear that our team communicated with you well, our goal is always complete satisfaction. We strive to make each and every service visit a pleasant, five star experience, and I absolutely apologize that we fell short of that goal.

Please feel free to call or email me, to let me know what went wrong, and what we can do differently, to make your next service visit a much better five star experience. If there is anything I can do to assist you, please let me know. Hyundai does weigh this survey solely upon your service advisor, Eddie Braddock. If there is anything that I can do to help our service advisor team earn a passing five star grade on your next visit, please let me know as well.

Michael L.
Estero, FL
Repair took 3 trips
As previously described had to return 2 times after being told the car was ready

Good morning,

I absolutely apologize that you experienced new issues with your vehicle after repairs were performed. I absolutely apologize that the MAP sensor shorted out after the starter repair, and I apologize for the inconvenience of having to return for a separate repair. I absolutely apologize for the inconvenience you experienced.

For the inconvenience, we will take care of your next oil change at no charge. In addition to the free oil change, we will also fill up your tank of gas at no charge as well. I've put these free services on your account, so they will pop up automatically in our computers the next time you come in for service. If there is anything else I can do to assist you, please let me know.

Hyundai does weigh this survey solely upon the service advisor that assisted you, which is Mike Wallace. Poor scores such as this are taken very seriously, and significantly impact Mike's standing with Hyundai. If there is anything else I can do to help earn a re-score of a passing five star grade for Mike, please let me know as well.

Your complete satisfaction means everything to us. Again, I absolutely apologize that you found your recent service visit to be unsatisfactory. We appreciate your feedback, and we value you as our customer.

Oil Change
Good Job

Good afternoon!

It's great to hear that you are happy with your recent service visit. I'm very glad that our team did a good job, because your complete satisfaction is always our priority. We strive to make each and every service visit a pleasant experience, and as painless as possible. We appreciate the positive feedback, and we value you as our customer! Thanks again!

CP
Carlos P.
Great saver and quick!

Good morning!

It's great to hear that you are happy with your recent service visit. I'm also very glad to hear that our team was able to make your service visit a timely one! That is what we aim for, always, because your complete satisfaction is our absolute top priority, above all else. We strive to make each and every service visit a pleasant experience, and as painless as possible. We appreciate the positive feedback, and we value you as our customer! Thanks again!

RP
Rosemarie P.
2004 Hyundai Elantra
09/16/2018 Category: Service
Car Owner Rosemarie Panza
My repair needs were addressed in less than 24 hours, Techs were knoledgeable and provided god advice on future use of my car to help eliminate future problems

Good morning!

It's great to hear that you are happy with your recent service visit. I'm also glad to hear that our team was able to repair your vehicle in a timely manner, and that our team was helpful and knowledgeable! That is our goal, always, because your complete satisfaction means absolutely everything to us. We strive to make each and every service visit a pleasant experience, and as painless as possible. We appreciate the positive feedback, and we value you as our customer! Thanks again!

Sandra S.
Estero, FL
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Ease of getting an appointment quick honest service
RYAN H., Service Director from O'Brien Hyundai of Fort Myers responded on 09/15/2018

Good evening!

It’s great to hear that you are happy with your recent service visit. I’m also very glad to hear that our team was able to provide you with timely, easy, and trustworthy service! That is our goal, always, because your complete satisfaction means everything to us. We strive to make each and every service visit a pleasant experience, and as painless as possible. We appreciate the positive feedback, and we value you as our customer! Thank you so much!

JO
John O.
09/15/2018
Great Dealer
If you really want to buy a nice car, go to O’Brien Hyundai and ask for Iracema Perez, she is an excellent sales woman who really knows about every single detail from their cars and walk you through a nice car shopping experience, we really recommend her!

Good morning!

It’s great to hear that you are happy with your recent sales experience. I’m also very glad to hear that your salesperson, Iracema Perez, was able to take excellent care of your vehicle needs! She is an asset to our team, and I will be sure to pass your kudos along to her, because it means a lot! Your complete satisfaction means everything to us. We appreciate the positive feedback, and we value you as our customer! Thanks again! We hope you enjoy your new vehicle!

AD
Angelique D.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Trunk latch repair
Quick and easy

Good morning!

It’s great to hear that you are happy with your recent service visit. I’m very glad to hear that our team was able to get your trunk latch repaired in a quick and easy manner! That is always our goal, because your complete satisfaction means the world to us. We strive to make each and every service visit a pleasant experience, and as painless as possible. We truly appreciate the positive feedback, and we value you as our customer! Thank you so very much!

Have a wonderful weekend,

WR
Wilfred R.
09/14/2018 Category: Service
5 stars!
Service dept. really made a huge effort to go above and beyond, and they did!
RYAN H., Service Director from O'Brien Hyundai of Fort Myers responded on 09/14/2018

Good afternoon!

It's great to hear that you are happy with your recent service visit. I'm also very glad to hear that our team made a great effort to go above and beyond to provide you with excellent service! That is our goal, always, because your complete satisfaction truly means the world to us. We strive to make each and every service visit a pleasant experience, and as painless as possible. We appreciate the great feedback, and we value you as our customer! Thanks a bunch!