Overall Rating 4.5978285/5Overall Rating 4.5978285/5Overall Rating 4.5978285/5Overall Rating 4.5978285/5rating 4.5978285
Overall Rating 2.31522/5Overall Rating 2.31522/5rating 2.31522rating 2.31522rating 2.31522

Seabrook, NH
Professionalism
Friendly associates in both service and sales.periodic follow up calls by sales person Carlos ramairiz.

Milton G.
Estero, FL
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Super, as always
All of my experiences with the O'Brien Hyundai service department have been flawless. It's a pleasure to do buisness with thesefolks.

07/16/2018 Category: Service
I have always received very good service.
See above.
RYAN H., Service Director from O'Brien Hyundai of Fort Myers responded on 07/16/2018

Good afternoon!

It's great to hear that you are happy with your recent service visit. I am also very glad to hear that our team has been able to provide you with great service, because that is our goal! We strive to make each and every service visit a pleasant experience, and as painless as possible. We appreciate the positive feedback, and we value you as our customer! Thanks again!

DA
Dawn A.
service
I always have great service when I bring my car in.

Good morning!

It's great to hear that you are happy with your recent service visit. I'm also very glad to hear that our team has been able to consistently provide you with great service, every time you bring your vehicle in! That is our goal, always, because your complete satisfaction is truly our top priority. We strive to make each and every service visit a pleasant experience, and as painless as possible. We appreciate the positive feedback, and we value you as our customer! Thanks again!

Sara M.
Estero, FL
Service always excellent

Good morning!

It's great to hear that you are happy with your recent service visit. I'm also very glad to hear that our team has consistently been able to provide you with excellent customer service, because that is our goal! Your complete satisfaction is our absolute top priority at all times. We strive to make each and every service visit a pleasant experience, and as painless as possible. We appreciate the positive feedback, and we value you as our customer! Thanks again!

2015 Hyundai Elantra
Great

Good morning!

It's great to hear that you are happy with your recent service visit. We strive to make each and every service visit a pleasant experience, and as painless as possible. We appreciate the positive feedback, and we value you as our customer! Thanks again!

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Pleasant service people and prompt service.

Sharon S.
Arcadia, FL
Awesome Service
Everyone was friendly and helpful. I recommend O'brien's Hyundai to all my friends and co workers.

Good morning!

It's great to hear that you are happy with your recent service visit. I'm also very glad to hear that our team was friendly and helpful, and able to provide you with awesome service! That is exactly our goal, because your complete satisfaction truly means everything to us. We are very thankful for your recommendations to others! That means a lot to us. We strive to make each and every service visit a pleasant experience, and as painless as possible. We appreciate the positive feedback, and we value you as our customer! Thanks again! Thank you for being a great customer!

CG
Clyde G.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
Efficient service!
Great!

Good morning!

It's great to hear that you are happy with your recent service visit. I'm also very glad to hear that our team was able to provide you with efficient service, because that is our goal! Your complete satisfaction means the world to us. We strive to make each and every service visit a pleasant experience, and as painless as possible. We appreciate the positive feedback, and we value you as our customer! Thanks again!

07/13/2018 Category: Service
Too much pushing for a the review

Good morning,

Thank you for your feedback. I apologize that the survey has become too much of a focus. Unfortunately, auto manufacturers have put a significant emphasis on the survey, to the point that it is the most important item to dealers. I do apologize for the direction the business has gone. However, your great score is very much appreciated. Your complete satisfaction is truly what matters most to us. That is why we strive to make every single service visit a pleasant experience, and as painless as possible. We appreciate the positive feedback, and we value you as our customer. Thank you very much.

Fairly good service
Service advisor Jose always very helpful & professional. Only issue was that services paid for included a tire rotation...which was not performed. It was noticed after arriving home, as the tires were marked.
RYAN H., Service Director from O'Brien Hyundai of Fort Myers responded on 07/13/2018

Good afternoon,

I'd like to apologize that your recent service visit was not completely satisfactory. We strive to make each and every service visit a pleasant, five star experience, and I absolutely apologize that we fell short of that goal.

I am very surprised to hear that your tires were not rotated. Sometimes there can be a legitimate reason for this, such as tires being in the optimal position already, but that should be explained to the customer. I absolutely apologize for this. I will address this with our team to ensure these kinds of issues do not ever arise again.

For the inconvenience, I'd like to take care of the set of wiper blades that we recommended for your vehicle at no charge. I have put the free wiper blades on your account, so it will pop up automatically in our computers when your account is loaded. Also, when you return for the wiper blades, we will fill your gas tank as no charge as well. If there is anything else I can do to assist you, please let me know.

Hyundai does weigh this survey solely upon the service advisor that assisted you, which is Jose Delgado. Poor scores such as this do have a significant impact upon him. If there is anything that I can do to help earn our service advisor team a passing five star grade on your next visit, please let me know as well.

Your complete satisfaction means absolutely everything to us. Again, I absolutely apologize that your recent service visit was not completely satisfactory. We appreciate your feedback, and we value you as our customer.

Have a great weekend,

CL
Carol L.
2017 Hyundai Accent
Another good experience
This was my second visit to O'Brien Hyundai, and it was as good as the first one. Beginning with Eddie Braddock, who was excellent, things went well and quickly. I was doing a crossword puzzle while waiting, and almost didn't have time to finish my coffee and cookies before Eddie came to tell me my car was all set. So far, so good, and I'll definitely be taking my car into your shop for it's next 6-month checkup.

Good afternoon!

It's great to hear that you are happy with your recent service visit. I'm also very glad to hear that your service advisor, Eddie Braddock, was able to provide you with great customer service! He is most definitely a major asset to our team, and I will be sure to pass along your kudos to him, as it truly means a lot. We strive to make each and every service visit a pleasant experience, and as painless as possible. We appreciate the positive feedback, and we value you as our customer! Thanks again!

Have a great weekend,

Michael P.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
Excellent customer service
Eddie was professional, knowledgeable and friendly
RYAN H., Service Director from O'Brien Hyundai of Fort Myers responded on 07/12/2018

Good afternoon!

It's great to hear that you are happy with your recent service visit. I'm also very glad to hear that your service advisor, Eddie Braddock, treated you very well! He is most definitely a major asset to our team, and I will be sure to pass your kudos along to him, because it does mean a lot to us. We strive to make each and every service visit a pleasant experience, and as painless as possible. We appreciate the positive feedback, and we value you as our customer! Thank you so much!

Thomas S.
Happy Customer
Great service.

Good afternoon!

It's great to hear that you are happy with your recent service visit. We strive to make each and every service visit a pleasant experience, and as painless as possible. We want you to always be a happy customer! We appreciate the positive feedback, and we value you as our customer. Thank you very much!

Jaye P.
Always great service.
In two years going for sales and service I have never had a problem. Everyone is helpful and professional.

Good afternoon!

It's great to hear that you are happy with your recent service visit. I'm also very glad to hear that our team in both sales and service have treated you well for the past couple of years! That is our goal, always, because your complete satisfaction truly means the world to us. We strive to make each and every service visit a pleasant experience, and as painless as possible. We appreciate the positive feedback, and we value you as our customer! Thanks again!

MA
Melinda A.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Thank you.
third car purchased at O'Brien Hyundai And I couldn't be more satisfied. Everyone took the time needed to assist. Thank you for yet another seamless transition.

Good morning!

It's great to hear that you are happy with your recent service visit, and your recent purchase as well! Our goal is always complete customer satisfaction, from sales to service. I am glad to hear you are satisfied, and I am very glad that the transaction was seamless! That is what we strive for. Thank you for being such a great and loyal customer. We appreciate the positive feedback, and we value you as our customer! Thanks again!

Have a great day,

KC
Ken C.
Williamsburg, VA
2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Knowledgeable friendly staff
Overall a pretty good shop. Up front communication could be better, but I feel like the people care about their customers and the work they do.

Good afternoon,

I'd like to apologize that your recent service visit was unsatisfactory. We strive to make each and every service visit a pleasant, five star experience, and I absolutely apologize that we fell far short of that goal.

I certainly understand the frustration of the cost of the core support that needs to be replaced. Unfortunately, this is an item that we would not be able to see while the vehicle is on the ground. The first major portion of the service you came in for is performed not on a lift. I do apologize for the dissatisfaction you have, and I apologize that it is a very costly item. It may be beneficial for you to run this repair as a claim through your auto insurance.

As a measure of goodwill, I'd like to take care of your next two oil changes at no charge. In addition to the free oil changes, the next two times you come in, we will fill up your gas tank at no charge as well. I have put these complimentary services on your account, so they will pop up automatically in our computers when you return for service. If there is anything else I can do to assist you, please let me know.

Hyundai weighs this survey solely upon the service advisor that assisted you, which is Max Woodsmall. Poor scores such as this have a very significant impact upon him. If there is anything that I can do to help earn a re-score of a passing five star grade for Max, please let me know as well.

Your complete satisfaction means absolutely everything to us. Again, I absolutely apologize that you found your recent service visit to be unsatisfactory. We appreciate your feedback, and we value you as our customer.

Richard S.
Winnipeg, MB
2006 Hyundai Tucson
overview
The people that work at Obrien are very good to deal with.
RYAN H., Service Director from O'Brien Hyundai of Fort Myers responded on 07/11/2018

Good morning!

It's great to hear that you are happy with your recent service visit. I'm also very glad to hear that our team has treated you well! That is our goal, because your complete satisfaction truly means absolutely everything to us. We want to make every single service visit a pleasant, easy, painless, and enjoyable experience. We appreciate the positive feedback, and we value you as our customer! Thank you very much!

RV
Roseanne V.
Alva, FL
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/10/2018 Category: Service
I like having my car maintained by Hyundai because it simplifies any questions that I have and I like their warranty

Good morning!

It's great to hear that you are happy with your recent service visit. I'm also very glad to hear that our team has been able to provide you with informative and excellent service! That is exactly our goal, because your complete satisfaction truly means everything to us. We appreciate the positive feedback, and we value you as our customer! Thank you very much!

Michael M.
Punta Gorda, FL
2012 Hyundai Tucson
service
great service. great coffee and snacks.

Good morning!

It's great to hear that you are happy with your recent service visit. I'm also very glad to hear that our team was able to provide you with great service! That is our goal, always, because your complete satisfaction means everything to us. We want to make every single service visit a pleasant, easy, and painless experience. We appreciate the positive feedback, and we value you as our customer! Thank you very much!