Overall Rating 4.654376/5Overall Rating 4.654376/5Overall Rating 4.654376/5Overall Rating 4.654376/5rating 4.654376
Overall Rating 2.31628/5Overall Rating 2.31628/5rating 2.31628rating 2.31628rating 2.31628

PM
Patricia M.
Estero, FL

John P.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
Almost got there
Everyone was friendly and helpful but the bottom line is the problem still persists and was not fixed

Colleen C.
11/18/2018 Category: Service
As always my experience at O'brien is wonderful

Josh R.

Attention to detail

TR
Todd R.
Fast and efficient
Prices are competitive with anyone out there and you know fur sure that your Hyundai is serviced right.
RYAN H., Service Director from O'Brien Hyundai of Fort Myers responded on 11/18/2018

Good evening,

I’d like to apologize that your recent service visit was not completely satisfactory. While I am glad to hear that our team was able to provide you with fast and efficient service, our goal is always complete satisfaction. We strive to make each and every service visit a pleasant, five star experience, and I absolutely apologize that we fell short of that goal.

Please feel free to call or email me, to let me know what went wrong, and what we can do differently, to make your next service visit a much better five star experience. If there is anything that I can do to assist you, please let me know.

Hyundai weighs this survey solely upon the service advisor that assisted you, which is Mike Wallace. Poor scores such as this do have a significant impact upon him. If there is anything that I can do to help our service advisor team earn a passing five star grade on your next visit, please let me know as well.

Your complete satisfaction means everything to us. Again, I absolutely apologize that your recent service visit was not completely satisfactory. We appreciate your feedback, and we value you as our customer.

Have a great week,

HL
Honey L.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
11/17/2018 Category: Service
Regular maintenance vs a warranty issue
Nick was wonderful in ensuring the final outcome for the repairs on my car. However, the staff that took my calls when I first called chose not to truly listen to what was going on. I had to make an additional trip prior to getting the warning light corrected. When I came in for the first visit again it was very rushed and no explanation of the maintenance done to my car. Staff should always remember to explain things fully and give your customers a choice when it comes to maintenance on their car. I work in healthcare and I know the expectation is the same there.

VC
Victoria C.
No hassle service
RYAN H., Service Director from O'Brien Hyundai of Fort Myers responded on 11/17/2018

Good morning!

It's great to hear that you are happy with your recent service visit. I'm also very glad to hear that our team was able to provide you with great, hassle free service! That is our goal, always, because your complete satisfaction means the world to us. We strive to make each and every service visit a pleasant experience, and as painless as possible. We appreciate the positive feedback, and we value you as our customer! Thank you so much!

CJ
Christopher J.
2015 Hyundai Veloster
Nick is the best
Nick Took care of all my car needs and concerns. Every time it’s my number one service advisor
RYAN H., Service Director from O'Brien Hyundai of Fort Myers responded on 11/16/2018

Good afternoon!

It's great to hear that you are happy with your recent service visit. I'm also very glad to hear that your service advisor, Nick Vella, has consistently been able to provide you with top notch customer service! Nick is a major asset to our team, and we are very lucky to have him here. I will be sure to pass your kudos along to him, because it really does mean a lot to us. Your complete satisfaction means everything to us, and we greatly appreciate the kind feedback. We value you as our customer! Thanks again!

SI
Santos I.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Good oil change
Overall I recommend hyundai ft Myers due to positive experience I dislike to do these negative comments but on 11/7/18 I scheduled an appointment for a oil change and tire rotation. My car ran smooth before the tire rotation now after the tire rotation I noticed it doesn’t run like it used to.

Good afternoon,

I'd like to apologize that you found your recent service visit to be unsatisfactory. We strive to make each and every service visit a pleasant, five star experience, and I absolutely apologize that we fell short of that goal.

I absolutely apologize that you are experiencing issues with your tires after rotation. Sometimes, if the rear tires have some uneven wear on them, it can become very noticeable when they are rotated to the front. It is not something that our service department caused to happen, but I do apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. I would be more than happy to rotate them back to where they were for you.

Hyundai weighs this survey solely upon the service advisor that assisted you, which is Nick Vella. Poor scores such as this have a very serious and significant impact upon, and affects his standing with Hyundai. If there is anything I can do to help our service advisor team earn a passing five star grade on your next visit, please let me know.

Your complete satisfaction means everything to us. Again, I absolutely apologize that you found your recent service visit to be unsatisfactory. We appreciate your feedback, and we value you as our customer.

John L.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Nick cleaned up the mess Ed got me into
When I first got to the office I went to the desk of Ed. He was rather surly and did not answer my guestion. I explained that I had a free oil change and tire rotation.He filled out the paperwork and handed me a copy.When I got the sign that they were done,the bill had all the charges on it.I took it to Nick and he got it cleared up.Great Guy

Good afternoon,

Thank you for your feedback. I am glad to hear that your service advisor, Nick Vella, was able to properly assist you. He is most definitely a major asset to our team.

I do apologize for your experience with Eddie. I will most definitely address this issue with him, because we take it very seriously. I apologize for any inconvenience you experience.

If there is anything I can do to assist you, please let me know. Your complete satisfaction means everything to us. We appreciate your feedback, and we value you as our customer.

PB
Patricia B.
Naples, FL
11/16/2018 Category: Service
I come from Naples because Max takes such good care of me and Buster!
Goes beyond his scope of duty to keep it simple, easy and pleasant.

Good afternoon!

It's great to hear that you are happy with your recent service visit. I'm also very glad to hear that your service advisor, Max Woodsmall, has been able to take excellent care of you and your vehicle. He is most definitely a major asset to our team, and I will be sure to pass your kudos along to him, because it truly means a lot! We strive to make each and every service visit a pleasant experience, and as painless as possible. We greatly appreciate the kind feedback, and we value you as our customer! Thank you so very much!

DA
Dave A.
G
Promise made.....promise kept.

Good morning!

It's great to hear that you are happy with your recent service visit. I'm also very glad to hear that our team kept their promises to you! Your complete satisfaction is what means everything to us. We strive to make each and every service visit a pleasant experience, and as painless as possible. We appreciate the positive feedback, and we value you as our customer! Thanks again!

VT
Valerie T.
2009 Hyundai Tucson
11/15/2018 Category: Service
HORRIBLE SERVICE!!! RUN TO ANOTHER DEALER!!!
HORRIBLE SERVICE!!! RUN TO ANOTHER DEALER!!! ruined my car and We had to pay for it!!! Still could not fix it right and now we have to pay someone else to do a better job!!
RYAN H., Service Director from O'Brien Hyundai of Fort Myers responded on 11/15/2018

Good afternoon,

I am sorry to hear that we have been unable to provide you with service to your satisfaction. We repeatedly tried to make you happy, including offering free services, free tanks of gas, free oil changes, etc, but we have been unable to make you happy on any visit.

We cannot take responsibility for the rodents that are in your vehicle. We do not have a rodent problem at our dealership, but it is a common issue in SWFL. We also did not put any rodents in your vehicle has you have accused us of doing.

I am sorry to hear that there is nothing we can do to make you happy with the service we provide you.

11/15/2018 Category: Service
I always get professional, attentive, and efficient service.

Good afternoon!

It's great to hear that you are happy with your recent service visit. I'm also very glad to hear that our team has consistently been able to provide you with professional, attentive, and efficient service! That is our goal, always, because your complete satisfaction means the absolute world to us. It is our top priority! That is why we strive to make each and every service visit a pleasant, easy, and enjoyable experience. We appreciate the kind feedback, and we value you as our customer! Thank you so very much!

MZ
Martha Z.
Great customer service.

Good afternoon!

It's great to hear that you are happy with your recent service visit. I'm also very glad to hear that our team has been able to provide you with great customer service! That is always our goal, because your complete satisfaction means the world to us. We strive to make each and every service visit a pleasant experience, and as painless as possible. We appreciate the positive feedback, and we value you as our customer! Thank you so much!

Estero, FL
Oil change/service
Great service, friendly staff, quality work
RYAN H., Service Director from O'Brien Hyundai of Fort Myers responded on 11/14/2018

Good afternoon!

It's great to hear that you are happy with your recent service visit. I'm also very glad to hear that our team was friendly, and able to provide you with quality service work! That is always our goal, because your complete satisfaction means the absolute world to us. We strive to make each and every service visit a pleasant experience, and as painless as possible. We appreciate the positive feedback, and we value you as our customer! Thank you so much!

great service
They explained everything that had to be done in a manner that could be understood.

Good morning!

It's great to hear that you are happy with your recent service visit. I'm also very glad to hear that our team was able to provide you with great and informative service! That is always our goal, because your complete satisfaction means absolutely everything to us. We want to make every single service visit a pleasant, hassle free, and easy experience. We truly appreciate the kind feedback, and we value you as our customer! Thank you so much!

Judith D.
Bonita Springs, FL
The Employees
Very helpful.

Good morning!

It's great to hear that you are happy with your recent service visit. I'm also very glad to hear that our team was very helpful! Your complete satisfaction means everything to us. We strive to make each and every service visit a pleasant experience, and as painless as possible. We appreciate the positive feedback, and we value you as our customer! Thanks again!

2007 Hyundai Tucson
11/13/2018 Category: Service
caring service
fixed my problem quite satisfactorily.

Good morning!

It's great to hear that you are happy with your recent service visit. I'm also very glad to hear that our team was able to fix the issue with your vehicle to your satisfaction! That is our goal, because your complete satisfaction means the world to us. We strive to make each and every service visit a pleasant experience, and as painless as possible. We appreciate the positive feedback, and we value you as our customer! Thanks again!