Overall Rating 4.6781143/5Overall Rating 4.6781143/5Overall Rating 4.6781143/5Overall Rating 4.6781143/5rating 4.6781143
Overall Rating 2.30736/5Overall Rating 2.30736/5rating 2.30736rating 2.30736rating 2.30736

Jennifer W.

Harold C.
Hampton, VA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Service Agent is friendly, knowledgeable and explains the issues and fixes clearly and understandably.
The Dealership makes the customer waiting room comfortable and provides coffee and snacks for those missing breakfast or lunch. Very thoughtful!

MN
Margo N.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
Routine Oil Change
Unexpected wait time due to “Season,” but received response and compensation that was more than fair. In the end, an overall positive experience

Oil Change Unnecessary Delay
I also do not like the “strong arm” of personnel always strongly pointing out the survey in that “anything but a 10 is bad for us”
RYAN H., Service Director from O'Brien Hyundai of Fort Myers responded on 02/15/2019

Good afternoon,

I'd like to apologize that you found your recent service visit to be unsatisfactory. We strive to make each and every service visit a pleasant, five star experience, and I absolutely apologize that we fell far short of that goal.

I absolutely apologize for the extended wait you experienced. On Tuesday, when you brought your vehicle in, our shop had become unexpectedly backed up. What you experienced is not the normal. However, due to the massive influx of seasonal residents, sometimes wait times in the service industry do increase a bit during the winter months. We do our absolute best to accommodate all of our customer during the busy season. I do apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you.

For the inconvenience, I'd like to take care of your next two oil changes at no charge. In addition to the free oil changes, the next two times you come in for service, we will fill up your tank of gas at no charge as well. I have put the complimentary services on your account, so they will pop up automatically in our computers the next time you come in for service. If there is anything else I can do to assist you, please let me know.

Unfortunately, Hyundai does weigh this survey entirely upon the service advisor that assisted you, which is Nick Vella. Poor scores such as this have a very serious, and very significant impact upon him, and greatly affects his standing with Hyundai. The impact of this survey upon him cannot be understated. If there is anything else that I can do to help earn a re-score of a passing five star grade for Nick, please let me know as well.

Your complete satisfaction means everything to us. My goal is to earn the opportunity to provide you with the level of service that has won us numerous awards from Hyundai. Again, I absolutely apologize that you found your recent service visit to be unsatisfactory. We appreciate your feedback, and we value you as our customer.

TG
Thomas G.
Sanibel, FL
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Tom Gilhooley
The agents are easy to talk to about the problem you are having with your car. They also have a smile on.

Good afternoon!

It's great to hear that you are happy with your recent service visit. I'm also very glad to hear that our team has been able to provide you with friendly and informative service! That is always our goal, because your complete satisfaction means everything to us. We strive to make each and every service visit a pleasant experience, and as painless as possible. We appreciate the positive feedback, and we value you as our customer! Thanks again!

James D.
Dipper

Good afternoon!

It's great to hear that you are happy with your recent service visit. I'm also very glad to hear that our team has been able to provide you with great service! That is always our goal, because your complete satisfaction truly does mean the world to us. We strive to make each and every service visit a pleasant experience, and as painless as possible. We appreciate the positive feedback, and we value you as our customer! Thanks again!

David M.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
Everyone very professional
Was not happy to have to pay approximately $150 for a test while car is still under warranty

Good afternoon,

I'm very glad to hear that our team was professional. I do apologize about your dissatisfaction in having to pay for the air conditioning to be recharged. Unfortunately, Hyundai only covers the recharge of the A/C under warranty for 12 months or 12,000 miles. After this point, it is considered to be a maintenance item. I certainly understand the frustration of having to pay for this. I would be more than happy to explain the details of this to you if you so wish. Unfortunately, since only a recharge was needed, there was no way for us to get Hyundai to pay for that under warranty. I do apologize for the dissatisfaction this caused you. If there is anything at all that I can do to assist you, please let me know. Your complete satisfaction means everything to us. We appreciate your feedback, and we value you as our customer.

AW
Amy W.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Nick is the best! Always professional and extremely helpful!

Good afternoon!

It's great to hear that you are happy with your recent service visit. I'm also very glad to hear that your service advisor, Nick Vella, has been able to provide you with professional and helpful service! He is a major asset to our team, and I will most definitely pass your kudos along to him. It means a lot! We strive to make each and every service visit a pleasant experience, and as painless as possible. We appreciate the positive feedback, and we value you as our customer! Thanks again!

Amy B.
Bonita Springs, FL
02/14/2019 Category: Service
The people in every department are happy to help with a smile.
RYAN H., Service Director from O'Brien Hyundai of Fort Myers responded on 02/14/2019

Good evening!

It's great to hear that you are happy with your recent service visit. I'm also very glad to hear that our team has been able to provide you great service with a smile! That is exactly our goal, because your complete satisfaction truly does mean the world to us. We strive to make each and every service visit a pleasant experience, and as painless as possible. We appreciate the positive feedback, and we value you as our customer! Thank you so very much!

Dale H.
2013 Hyundai Azera
Dependable service
Professional and knowledgeable service writers and technicians

Good afternoon!

I'm very glad to hear that you found your recent service visit to be completely satisfactory. I'm also very glad that our team has consistently been able to provide you with dependable and professional service! We always strive for that, because your complete satisfaction means the world to us. We appreciate the positive feedback, and we value you as our customer! Thank you so much!

Aurora, IL
Fast courteous service
I have my Tucson serviced every winter ar O'Brien while in Florida. I have been consistently satisfied with both the service and the dealership.

Good morning!

It's great to hear that you are happy with your recent service visit. I'm also very glad to hear that our team has consistently been able to provide you with fast and courteous service. That is always our goal, because your complete satisfaction means the world to us. We strive to make each and every service visit a pleasant experience, and as painless as possible. We appreciate the positive feedback, and we value you as our customer! Thanks a ton!

CF
Charles F.
Lehigh Acres, FL
02/14/2019
John Ruiz
Working with John was always a pleasure. He knew exactly what I needed to meet my needs
Because of the service he gave me I referred several new customers to him because of John I will always buy a Hyundai.

Good morning!

It's great to hear that you are happy with your recent sales experience. I am also very glad to hear that your salesperson, John Ruiz, was able to take excellent care of you! He is a major asset to our team, and I will be sure to pass your kudos along to him. It means a lot to us! We strive to make each and every sales and service visit a pleasant experience, and as painless as possible. We appreciate the kind feedback, and we truly value you as our customer! Thank you so very much!

Have a wonderful remainder of your week,

Dishonest and deceitful
First, a recall was performed that was specifically discussed and we decided not to do that day due to time constraints. It was done anyway and I was not advised it was done until after the fact.
An oddity I found was this is the first time I have EVER been asked to sign a waiver for a lift being used (or at least the first time it has been described that way), then suddenly my car has very expensive issues and I’m told I must have “gotten a bad one”.
Then, I was advised I suddenly need new axels and they tried to pressure me into staying to do it immediately. I did not and when I took it to another facility to have them looked at, I was advised that leaks in the boots must have just happened because there was very little oil on my tires and it was NOT an immediate need to fix.
Next, I was of the understanding aftermarket parts were not available then the advisor launched into a lengthy explanation of how much the costs would be and the breakdown (wasting more of my time) as when I finally questioned why I was being given said information, there was actually no reason as the parts were “not available” as he had initially stated.
Finally, within 30 minutes after leaving the dealership, I received a phone call from the used car manager stating he had heard I was looking to sell my vehicle and that the dealership would pay for the repair if I traded in my car.
1. I did not give consent for my contact information to be passed to the sales team.
2. If my vehicle was traded pre-repair that would be on the new owner to deal with repairs as they saw fit.

The tactics used and behavior in which situations were approached appeared deceitful at best. Out of only three experiences I’ve had with this dealership two have been negative. This leads me to want to be rid of this vehicle and never have dealings with Hyundai again.

Good morning,

I am sorry to hear that you found every aspect of your visit to be unsatisfactory. I would like to address your claims, however, and maybe I can help you understand the process better.

In Florida, due to the extreme heat and humidity, we sometimes see older struts seize up when a vehicle is put on a lift. The seals get dry and brittle, and the weight of the strut when it is in the air can cause the seals to pop and the strut locks up. We make sure that all of our customers are aware of this up front, so there are no surprises should it happen when the vehicle is in the shop. We do this to be up front with our customers about the possibility. I apologize that this is unsatisfactory to you.

Leaking axle boots is a safety hazard. Even if a leak is small and relatively new, we see that this tends to accelerate quickly. This can cause an axle to lose its grease, which can cause an axle to lock up. This is a very serious safety matter. We are obligated to make sure all of our customers are aware of safety issues on their vehicles. It would be extreme negligence if we did not inform you of this, and if we did not inform you of how serious this can be. As for after-market axles, they are unavailable. Our parts department checked with numerous after-market parts suppliers, and we cannot find a supplier that produces these axles. We do not have control over after-market part production or availability. I apologize if this is unsatisfactory to you.

Our dealership policy is for our service advisors to let the sales management team know whenever we have a customer who has declined safety repairs on their vehicle. Sometimes trading out is a more viable option for customers, rather than performing costly repairs. I do apologize that this is unsatisfactory to you as well.

Your complete satisfaction means everything to us. If there is anything that I can do to assist you, please let me know. Our team did everything we could to assist you and do right by you, and I apologize that this has been unsatisfactory to you. However, I can absolutely say with 100% certainty that nobody mislead you or deceived you in any way, shape, or form as you claimed. Our team put forth a serious effort to take care of you as best we can. I am sorry to hear that we are unable to make you happy.

GS
Gerald S.
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Prompt service
Service is always performed promptly
RYAN H., Service Director from O'Brien Hyundai of Fort Myers responded on 02/13/2019

Good afternoon!

It's great to hear that you are happy with your recent service visit. I'm also very glad to hear that our team has been able to provide you with prompt service! That is always our goal, because your complete satisfaction means everything to us. We strive to make each and every service visit a pleasant experience, and as painless as possible. We appreciate the positive feedback, and we value you as our customer! Thanks again!

West Warwick, RI
Efficient
Everything was quick and easy.

Good afternoon!

It's great to hear that you are happy with your recent service visit. I'm also very glad to hear that our team was able to provide you with efficient and easy service. That is always our goal, because your complete satisfaction means everything to us. We strive to make each and every service visit a pleasant experience, and as painless as possible. We appreciate the positive feedback, and we value you as our customer! Thanks again!

2015 Hyundai Veloster
Friendly people good service
They got me in and out in no time

Good morning!

It's great to hear that you are happy with your recent service visit. I'm also very glad to hear that our team has been able to provide you with timely and friendly service! That is our goal, always, because your complete satisfaction means the world to us. We strive to make each and every service visit a pleasant experience, and as painless as possible. We appreciate the positive feedback, and we value you as our customer! Thanks again!

Jessica T.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Fabulous as always
Every single person I have come into contact with at O’Brien is top notch. Nick Vella always treats me like family. I will always come here to arrive my Hyundai.

Good morning!

It's great to hear that you are happy with your recent service visit. I'm also very glad to hear that your service advisor, Nick Vella, has been able to provide you with excellent top notch service. He is most definitely a major asset to our team, and I will be sure to pass your kudos along to him. It means a lot. We strive to make each and every service visit a pleasant experience, and as painless as possible. We appreciate the kind feedback, and we value you as our customer! Thanks again!

IH
Ira H.
Lakeland, FL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Tire rotation and oil change.
Arrived an hour early and was squeezed in and was done and on my way home before my original scheduled appointment time.
RYAN H., Service Director from O'Brien Hyundai of Fort Myers responded on 02/12/2019

Good afternoon!

It's great to hear that you are happy with your recent service visit. I'm also very glad to hear that our team was able to get your service work performed in a timely manner, before your actual appointment time! Your complete satisfaction means everything to us. We will always do our absolute best to accommodate all of our customers in any way possible. We strive to make each and every service visit a pleasant, easy, enjoyable, and hassle free experience. We appreciate the positive feedback, and we value you as our customer! Thanks again!

Lehigh Acres, FL
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
Maintenance
...

Good afternoon,

On your recent visit, we did perform an oil change. We do not test the air conditioning on an oil change inspection. We do a visual inspection of your vehicle, but we do not test that system, or touch that system in any manner. I would be more than happy to diagnose whatever issue is occurring in your vehicle at no charge to you. I do apologize that you are having an issue with your air conditioning, and I apologize for the inconvenience that is causing you. I do apologize that the sticker was not installed properly in your windshield. We will provide you with a correct and updated oil change sticker, and I will address this issue with the technician who worked on your vehicle. I apologize for the oversight.

Hyundai weighs this survey solely upon the service advisor that assisted you, which is Mike Roese. Poor scores such as this have a very serious, and very significant impact upon him, and greatly affect his standing with Hyundai. If there is anything at all that I can do to help earn a re-score of a passing five star grade for Mike, please let me know as well.

Your complete satisfaction means everything to us. Again, I absolutely apologize that you found your recent service visit to be unsatisfactory. We appreciate your feedback, and we value you as our customer.

WA
William A.
Sylva, NC
On time service
I went for a software recall fix. I was in and out in 20 minutes

Good afternoon!

It's great to hear that you are happy with your recent service visit. I'm also very glad to hear that our team was able to get the recall performed on your vehicle in a timely manner! That is always our goal, because your complete satisfaction means absolutely everything to us. It is our top priority! We strive to make each and every service visit a pleasant experience, and as painless as possible. We appreciate the positive feedback, and we value you as our customer! Thank you so much!

Have a wonderful week,

IK
Ivan K.
no title
Oil change went as planned No complaints

Good afternoon!

It's great to hear that you are happy with your recent service visit. I'm also very glad to hear that the oil change on your Sonata went with zero issues. Your complete satisfaction is what matters most to us, always. We appreciate the positive feedback, and we value you as our customer! Thank you so much!