Jennifer M.
04/12/2021 Category: Service
Such quick and we'll done service!
I'm so impressed the the way the got me my car back in such short time. I appreciate the staff there as well. They are so kind and helpful.
BRANDON W K., SERVICE MANAGER from OBrien Hyundai of Normal responded on 04/13/2021

Thank you for taking your time to review us after every visit. It's truly reviews like this and this kind of support that has made us the number one servicing Hyundai dealer in the district. We are pleased to announce the opening of O'Brien glass. We can now take care of your windshield replacements and repairs. Don't forget to download the O'Brien rewards app and like us on Facebook through it for points towards your next visit along with other features. Thanks again and have a great Spring!!!

2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
04/09/2021 Category: Service
I wrote this review yesterday
I traded this car on a Venue
BRANDON W K., SERVICE MANAGER from OBrien Hyundai of Normal responded on 04/10/2021

Congratulations on the new one! The O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to taking care of all your vehicles needs. We are pleased to announce the opening of O'Brien glass. We can now take care of your windshield replacements and repairs. Don't forget to download the O'Brien rewards app and like us on Facebook through it for points towards your next visit along with other features. Thanks again for taking your time to review us, every survey helps. Have a great Spring!!!

Lucas S.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/09/2021 Category: Service
Great service as always!!
Amazing service. Fantastic staff. Can’t say enough good things!

Thank you for taking your time to review us after every visit. It's always a pleasure having you in for service. Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. We are pleased to announce the opening of O'Brien glass. We can now take care of your windshield replacements and repairs. Don't forget to download the O'Brien rewards app and like us on Facebook through it for points towards your next visit along with other features. Thanks again and have a great weekend!!

Kimberly B.
2020 Hyundai Elantra
04/07/2021 Category: Service
Best car service in Bloomington,Normal!
Getting my oil change is always the best experience at OBrian Hyundai. It is Clean and comfortable, not just the seating or “ lounge area” but the temperature and the lighting the smell of popcorn.. yum! And column of the big TV. I’ve always hated going to get oil changes before I bought my first Hyundai over 10 years ago. The man that runs it is always so nice and personable. He always calls me by name and walks me to my car when they are finished with it. The free wash and vacuum is so nice and appreciated. Thank you Hyundai I’ll never leave you!!!
BRANDON W K., SERVICE MANAGER from OBrien Hyundai of Normal responded on 04/08/2021

Wow what an awesome review thank you! It's truly reviews like this and this kind of support that has made us the number one servicing Hyundai dealer in the district for the entire year of 2020! We are pleased to announce the opening of O'Brien glass. We can now take care of your windshield replacements and repairs. Don't forget to download the O'Brien rewards app and like us on Facebook through it for points towards your next visit along with other features. Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. Thanks again and have a great Spring!!!

PH
Pat H.
04/07/2021
Hyundai sales and Service outstanding
Kevin Burlin was great to deal with in my purchase of2021 Hyundai Venue. I have spinal mobility issues and he found a vehicle that was perfect for me. I loved my Hyundai Elantra Hatchback but the Venue fits my needs better. Peter in financing also helped me obtain a great maintenance package for my Venue. O’Brien has an outstanding Service department. James and Renee are very knowledgeable
BRANDON W K., SERVICE MANAGER from OBrien Hyundai of Normal responded on 04/07/2021

What a great review! I have just shared this with the entire O'Brien Hyundai team. We are pleased to announce the opening of O'Brien glass. We can now take care of your windshield replacements and repairs. Don't forget to download the O'Brien rewards app and like us on Facebook through it for points towards your next visit along with other features. Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. Thanks again and have a great Spring!!

Johanna B.
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/05/2021 Category: Service
Exceptional
As always, great service and great staff! I really like dealing with Hyundai of Normal, they know what they are doing and keep an eye on what needs attention for the next visit.
BRANDON W K., SERVICE MANAGER from OBrien Hyundai of Normal responded on 04/05/2021

Thank you for the great review and your continued support of our service department over all of these years! It's truly reviews like this and this kind of support that has made us the number one servicing Hyundai dealer in the district for the entire year of 2020! Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. We are pleased to announce the opening of O'Brien glass. We can now take care of your windshield replacements and repairs. Don't forget to download the O'Brien rewards app and like us on Facebook through it for points towards your next visit along with other features. Thanks again and have a great Spring!!

Jeanette M.
04/05/2021 Category: Service
Awesome service from the staff and trustworthy work
The service staff is always professional and friendly and the work they do is always top notch and trustworthy.

Thank you for the great review! I have just shared this review with James and Renee, I'm sure it made their night thank you. Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. We are pleased to announce the opening of O'Brien glass. We can now take care of your windshield replacements and repairs. Don't forget to download the O'Brien rewards app and like us on Facebook through it for points towards your next visit along with other features. Thanks again and have a great Spring!!!

BT
Bruce T.
04/03/2021 Category: Service
I always am well cared for here!
BRANDON W K., SERVICE MANAGER from OBrien Hyundai of Normal responded on 04/04/2021

Thank you for the great review to finish the weekend with! We appreciate your continued support of our service department. It's truly reviews like this and this kind of support that has made us the number one servicing Hyundai dealer in the district. Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. Don't forget to download the O'Brien rewards app and like us on Facebook through it for points towards your next visit along with other features. Thanks again and have a great Spring!!

IO
Israel O.
04/02/2021 Category: Service
Mr Brandon and Ms Renee are great!
BRANDON W K., SERVICE MANAGER from OBrien Hyundai of Normal responded on 04/03/2021

Thank you for the awesome review to start the weekend! We appreciate your continued support of our service department. Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. We are pleased to announce the opening of O'Brien glass. We can now take care of your windshield replacements and repairs. Don't forget to download the O'Brien rewards app and like us on Facebook through it for points towards your next visit along with other features. Thanks again and have a great weekend!!

FP
Fred P.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/02/2021 Category: Service
People in the service department
No service department around can compare.

Thank you for taking your time to review us after every visit and your continued support of our service department. We are pleased to announce the opening of O'Brien glass. We can now take care of your windshield replacements and repairs. Don't forget to download the O'Brien rewards app and like us on Facebook through it for points towards your next visit along with other features. Thanks again and have a great Spring!!

KH
Kimberly H.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
04/02/2021 Category: Service
I feel I get exceptional service at OBrien Hyundai. My appointment was easy to schedule, my service was done well, I had a coupon which made the cost of my oil change negligible, and as I drove away, James noticed my right rear brake light had gone out, even after they'd already checked when I'd entered the station. It just happened to fail as I was leaving. He called me back when he saw it and even that was fixed in a jif. I feel like my well being matters when I get service at OBrien Hyundai and I recommend them highly.
BRANDON W K., SERVICE MANAGER from OBrien Hyundai of Normal responded on 04/02/2021

Thank you for the awesome review to finish the week with! Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. We are pleased to announce the opening of O'Brien glass. We can now take care of your windshield replacements and repairs. Thanks again and have a great weekend!!!

LZ
Leona Z.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
04/01/2021 Category: Service
Hyundai of Normal
Just the best friendliest people to have work on your car or whatever. My car came back better than when I left it.😀

Thank you for taking your time to review us after every visit. It's reviews like this and this kind of support that has made us the number one servicing Hyundai dealer in the district for the entire year of 2020! Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. Thanks again and have a great weekend!!

Sandra C.
Flanagan, IL
03/31/2021 Category: Service
Friendly and honest
I love getting my vehicle serviced here. They are always friendly and honest with me. Waiting room is comfortable and always clean.
BRANDON W K., SERVICE MANAGER from OBrien Hyundai of Normal responded on 03/31/2021

Thank you for the great review and your continued support of our service department. It's reviews like this and this kind of support that has made us the number one servicing Hyundai dealer in the district for the entire year of 2020! We are pleased to announce the opening of O'Brien glass. We can now take care of your windshield replacements and repairs. Don't forget to download the O'Brien rewards app and like us on Facebook through it for points towards your next visit along with other features. Thanks again and have a great Spring!!!

SU
Stephanie U.
Germantown Hills, IL
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
03/30/2021 Category: Service
Great Overall
These guys and gals are great! They are knowledgeable, accommodating, efficient, and friendly... every time!

What a great review to start the week with thank you! Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. We are pleased to announce the opening of O'Brien glass. We can now take care of your windshield replacements and repairs. Don't forget to download the O'Brien rewards app and like us on Facebook through it for points towards your next visit along with other features. Thanks again and have a great Spring!!!

Dwight, IL
03/30/2021 Category: Service
Always a great service experience
We always go back to O'brien Hyundai because the service department has been exceptional. They are friendly, accommodating, and professional.
BRANDON W K., SERVICE MANAGER from OBrien Hyundai of Normal responded on 03/30/2021

Thank you for the awesome review to finish a Tuesday with! Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. We are pleased to announce the opening of O'Brien glass. We can now take care of your windshield replacements and repairs. Don't forget to download the O'Brien rewards app and like us on Facebook through it for points towards your next visit along with other features. Thanks again and have a great Spring!!!