O'Brien Chevrolet Nissan

KIM C.
College Place, WA
Nissan cube
02/17/2019 Category: Service
The folks in the shop always friendly no matter what time of day.

YS
YVONNE S.
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Service department shines again
Took me on time, finished a little later than stated but changed filters which was not scheduled but needed to be done.

DEBRA C.
Adams, OR
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Like the people
Good service and honest, trust worthy people.

SHAY C.
Chevrolet Spark
01/21/2019 Category: Service
3 times to fix the airbag system
When my wife and I took the vehicle in the first time. The response was, oh no code in the computer, must not be a problem.
Second time was initially told that the code was for "Oh, that just means it needs an oil change." Which I did not accept and waited until the technician actually confirmed the code which was for a faulty airbag.
Third time was told the vehicle was fixed. Sat down, turned the vehicle on, same EXACT error code.
So, three trips for a single error code which was informed during the first visit. Lots of wasted time on my part and a very irritated customer who unless things get better will inform others of this terrible experience.

RANDY M.
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Quick change
They were able to get me in right away. The car is running fine.

MJ

KEVIN S.
Nissan Pathfinder
01/06/2019 Category: Service
Quick and easy service
Easy and competitively priced oil change. They even drop me off and pick me up from work to do the service.

Chevrolet Cruze
01/05/2019 Category: Service
Friendliness
Quick strait forward services with a smile

MY
MARY Y.
Chevrolet Cobalt
01/03/2019 Category: Service
They always do a great job!

DT
DAN T.
Chevrolet Colorado
12/28/2018 Category: Service
I made the choice to purchase locally rather than from a dealer in the Tri-Cities so that I would have local service and my service experience in the Tri-Cities was not good, would end up spending hours in the dealership for an oil change when I had an appointment. Have not been disappointed in my decision. Most recent service appointment was a great experience as usual. They know me and my vehicle and are fast and efficient.

RA
RONALD A.
12/23/2018 Category: Service
Always great service.
They have to have great service or I would not keep using them. They have serviced all of my vehicles for over 15 years, regardless of the make or where it was purchased.

TR
TERESA R.
Chevrolet K-1500
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Awesome Service Every Time
Always professional, friendly, and accommodating.

DEVON C.
Nissan Rogue Sport
12/11/2018 Category: Sales
Every one was very nice to us our sale person was awsome
You were strate up with me and my mom very helpful that ment alot to me, also you were still willing to work with me even though my credit is not great I think you all are awsome thank you so much for your help

MICAH M.
12/11/2018 Category: Service
I had my Nissan Rogue in for service recently for an airbag indicator light. The staff were very professional and quick. It took a couple of trips to get the problem resolved because they had to order parts, but once everything was in they were very good about getting me in and out in a timely manner and they did a really good job.

JEAN F.
Wallowa, OR
12/08/2018 Category: Sales
Your sales man, Jerry was a pleasure to work with for my transaction
Misty and Jerry were great

College Place, WA
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Price discrepancy
When I called I was quoted for the 2 things to be just over $100. When the car was dropped off the price was to be around $300.

Matthew B.
12/06/2018
scam promo con deal
obrian sent out scratch off flyers scratched it off and it said go to obrian pick up my 65 inch tv i won i get there and they say oh here is your 5 dollar walmart gift card typical scam shit to get u in the door
Bill O. from O'Brien Chevrolet Nissan responded on 12/10/2018

We are sorry for the confusion Mr. B experienced with our recent sale.  Reviewing the flyer it states "Scratch the snow globe to see if your symbols match the winning symbols above the prizes.  If they match, you've won one of the prizes!"  The flyer further expains that "Match your Claim Number (located in the address block) to our prie board at the event to determine your prize!"
From Mr. B's comment it appears his Claim # matched the WalMart $5.00 gift card.  We hope he collected his prize.

Again, we are sorry for any confusion.

12/06/2018 Category: Sales
Buying our car
Jerry couldn't have been more attentive to our needs. The process was low pressure and we found a nice car that fit within our budget. I wanted to buy local and have the assurance that our needs will be met in the future. It was a very positive experience.

AW
ADAM W.
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Great people, great service!
Always great customer service!

TT
TERRY T.
Kennewick, WA
12/04/2018 Category: Service
l live across the street from you
you folks have been good to me i guess you will be maintaining my truck for a while thank you