O'Brien Chevrolet Nissan

RJ
RICHARD J.
Athena, OR
08/12/2018 Category: Service
Terrific response to a rather serious engine problem
As expected, Sarah and her crew did a terrific job in diagnosing the problem, ordering the parts and repairing our car. Their level of excellence is unsurpassed.

08/10/2018 Category: Service
service rogue
enjoy this company

LAURI M.
Dayton, WA
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Very nice and pleasant staff to work with

CR
CINDY R.
Nissan Versa
oil change
I wasn`t there personally so I couldn`t say. I have never had a bad experience though.
Bill O. from O'Brien Chevrolet Nissan responded on 08/10/2018

Ms.R,

Thanks for your comment on positive experiences.  If you have any questions, please contact our service manager - Sarah Ricks.

Bill O'Brien

JIM M.
Nissan Maxima
Always Excellent Work
I can trust O'Brien to do a thorough job. That's why I always take my car to them.

TE

FC
FAYDALE C.
Nissan Frontier
08/01/2018 Category: Service
Made an appointment through the computer and there was a technical problem which o'brian immediately contacted Me. Are we rescheduled my appointment with no problems. When I arrived at the dealership I was a greeted immediately and then escorted to the a waiting area. In less than an hour my truck was worked on oil changed and cleaned.

TIFFANY S.
College Place, WA
Nissan JUKE
07/31/2018 Category: Service
Fast friendly service.
Everyone in the service department is always very friendly, efficient and polite. Oils changes include checking the car and its other fluids. Even my tires were rotated!

CD
CYNTHIA D.
Umatilla, OR
Nissan Rogue Sport
07/26/2018 Category: Service
I received excellent service when I took my rouge sport in for it's.

MONTEZ C.
Nissan Maxima
07/25/2018 Category: Service
I love how friendly and helpful the workers are!
I bought a car from you guys last year, service was great! I have never had my oil changes done on my Maxima at O'Briens and not going to lie, I was a nervous wreck about the service. After the services, I was very impressed and very pleased with all the work these hardworking guys had done and how clean they left my car! We'll definitely be coming back! :)

DANIEL C.
Nissan Sentra
07/25/2018 Category: Service
Friendly Efficient Service
People make a difference! O’Brien has great people working for them. Friendly, Efficient and Knowledgeable. Thanks for making a service experience the best.

Chevrolet K-1500
07/25/2018 Category: Sales
Happy
No pressure car buy experience. Happy with my Chevy truck purchase!

KY
KATHIE Y.
Cadillac XTS
07/24/2018 Category: Sales
Jerry made my experience pleasant & stress free.
Everyone was very kind,knowledgeable, pleasant, and professional. Thank you

HN
HOWARD N.
Dayton, WA
Ram 1500
07/21/2018 Category: Sales
Obrian's Shamrock works
I really didn't expect to buy a Truck when I visited with Obrian's Agency. Paul showed me some very nice cars and trucks, and I had to stay in my Budget. After looking at a number of vehicles I was attracted to a nice 1500 Diesel. Paul was able to get a very nice trade-in on my Ford F-250, and with that was able to purchase the Truck. The Staff was very knowledgeable, and I left with a good feeling.

KK
KENNETH K.
Nissan Versa Note
07/18/2018 Category: Sales
Nissan Versa
Salesperson Paul was very friendly not pushy, informative and helpful.

KEVIN S.
Nissan Pathfinder
07/15/2018 Category: Service
The staff
Always friendly and helpful from the front office service staff to the detail crew. They go above and beyond regular service to make sure you are satisfied.

CK
CARMEN K.
College Place, WA
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Great job

YS
YVONNE S.
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Quick appointment. In and out in less than an hour for an oil change and over all check up. Rotated my tires as well.

Nissan Pathfinder
07/10/2018 Category: Service
They did a thorough job and washed and vacuumed the car - impressive

Nissan Sentra
07/09/2018 Category: Service
Awesome Fast Service As Always!