O'Brien Chevrolet Nissan

DEVON C.
Nissan Rogue Sport
12/11/2018 Category: Sales
Every one was very nice to us our sale person was awsome
You were strate up with me and my mom very helpful that ment alot to me, also you were still willing to work with me even though my credit is not great I think you all are awsome thank you so much for your help

MICAH M.
Nissan Rogue
12/11/2018 Category: Service
I had my Nissan Rogue in for service recently for an airbag indicator light. The staff were very professional and quick. It took a couple of trips to get the problem resolved because they had to order parts, but once everything was in they were very good about getting me in and out in a timely manner and they did a really good job.

JEAN F.
Wallowa, OR
Nissan Frontier
12/08/2018 Category: Sales
Your sales man, Jerry was a pleasure to work with for my transaction
Misty and Jerry were great

College Place, WA
Nissan Rogue
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Price discrepancy
When I called I was quoted for the 2 things to be just over $100. When the car was dropped off the price was to be around $300.

Matthew B.
12/06/2018
scam promo con deal
obrian sent out scratch off flyers scratched it off and it said go to obrian pick up my 65 inch tv i won i get there and they say oh here is your 5 dollar walmart gift card typical scam shit to get u in the door
Bill O. from O'Brien Chevrolet Nissan responded on 12/10/2018

We are sorry for the confusion Mr. B experienced with our recent sale.  Reviewing the flyer it states "Scratch the snow globe to see if your symbols match the winning symbols above the prizes.  If they match, you've won one of the prizes!"  The flyer further expains that "Match your Claim Number (located in the address block) to our prie board at the event to determine your prize!"
From Mr. B's comment it appears his Claim # matched the WalMart $5.00 gift card.  We hope he collected his prize.

Again, we are sorry for any confusion.

12/06/2018 Category: Sales
Buying our car
Jerry couldn't have been more attentive to our needs. The process was low pressure and we found a nice car that fit within our budget. I wanted to buy local and have the assurance that our needs will be met in the future. It was a very positive experience.

AW
ADAM W.
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Great people, great service!
Always great customer service!

TT
TERRY T.
Kennewick, WA
Nissan Frontier
12/04/2018 Category: Service
l live across the street from you
you folks have been good to me i guess you will be maintaining my truck for a while thank you

DONALD B.
College Place, WA
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Happiness is!!! Going to O’Briens for service!!😊😊😊
Always professional and friendly people to provide friendly and professional service!
Appointments are always timely and on time and our vehicles are always finished when they tell us they will be. Service folks are good communicators so we feel confident that we know what condition our vehicles are in and assured they are ready for the road!
Keep up the great job you are doing!

MARY D.
Chevrolet Traverse
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Good conscientous service
The maintenance people know what they are doing

AH
ANNA H.
Chevrolet Suburban
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Not Satisfied
The problem I am having wasn't fixed and I left feeling like my issue was unimportant. After spending several thousand dollars for a new Suburban I am very unhappy. Then in my leaving in a huff, I trip in the parking lot and get a mild concussion.
Bill O. from O'Brien Chevrolet Nissan responded on 12/10/2018

Ms. H purchased a new 2018 Suburban from us in May.  In November she reported the "forward collision alert" (FAC) system was working intermittently.  Following Chevrolet repair procedures, we performed several diagnostic tests.  This investigation determined that the FCA was working as designed.
Reviewing both internal GM service bulletins and the vehicle's owner's manual disclosed that there can be circumstances where the system unilaterally disengages.  Specifically, GM advises that "FCA may not detect a vehicle ahead if the FCA sensor is blocked by dirt, snow, ice, severe rain, etc."  Should this occur, the driver is to safely turn off the engine, clear the effected sensor(s) and restart whiich reboots the system.
In addition to reviewing the above with Ms. H, we offered to have a technician drive with the customer but she declined.  Ms. H expressed frustration with our explanation and left.
We take all reported failures seriously and stand ready to re-inspect the vehicle should Ms. H desire.
Finally, we have no record that Ms. H fell or suffered any injury.  Had we been aware, we would have taken immediate steps to secure medical attention for Ms. H or any person injured on our premises.
Bill O'Brien
G.M.
509-529-7000

Nissan Versa Note
12/03/2018 Category: Sales
Satisfied Customer
Courteous group knowledgeable in regard to all vehicles.

SP
SYDNEY P.
Touchet, WA
11/21/2018 Category: Sales
Location to my work place.
Love my new nissan altima.

SP
STEFFANIE P.
Pendleton, OR
Chevrolet Cruze
11/21/2018 Category: Service
Quality
Friendly and quality service.

Athena, OR
11/21/2018 Category: Service
Good little dealership
Very courteous, low pressure, high service, thorough, understanding, and complete.

Pendleton, OR
Chevrolet K-1500
11/19/2018 Category: Sales
Good experience.
Staff was friendly and not high pressure. Would recommend this place highly.

Chevrolet K-1500
11/18/2018 Category: Sales
Very friendly and helpful
The staff was very friendly and helpful in finding the vehicle we needed.

BT
BARBARA T.
Dayton, WA
Nissan Armada
11/16/2018 Category: Service
always the best
O'Brien has the best customer service. would always buy a car from them.

RA
RONALD A.
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Always great service.
Friendly, competent staff. Best service department in Walla Walla.

ROBERT R.
Cadillac DTS
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Professional/Courteous/Efficient. Always a pleasure to work with the crew.
Appointments are easy to set up and on time. Great crew to work with.