O'Brien Chevrolet Nissan

FP
FREDERICK P.
06/29/2019 Category: Service
Friendly honest people.
Friendly honest people always.

SP
STEFFANIE P.
Pendleton, OR
Chevrolet Cruze
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Great service. Issues taken care of.

TE
TIMOTHY E.
06/20/2019 Category: Service
as expected
On time courteous and helpful

BARBARA M.
Pendleton, OR
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Sarah, she's always amazing!
Sarah, the service department manager, is always busy doing her job and making sure the guys are too. A great group of guys!

MA
MICHELE A.
06/16/2019 Category: Service
Great people in service department
Friendly and helpful as always

LAWRENCE S.
Detail
Had my car derailed for the first time with
O'Brien and I felt.like I was driving a new car
It smelled so nice. Service is always excellent

DAVID C.
Nissan Sentra
Drivers assist problem
Cars driver assist was malfunctioning. They got the part and scheduled it to be replaced. Job was completed within the time they said it would be.

DENNIS P.
INFINITI G35 Sedan
Sarah, Justin and staff.
Excellent service with friendly, knowledgeable staff!

ALAN B.
Nissan Titan
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Warranty service
Rapid repair. It took much less time than I expected to replace my exhaust system. Fast and friendly.

MY

PAMELA H.
Nissan Murano
06/13/2019 Category: Service
O’Brien’s commitment !
I’ve bought a few cars from O’Brien’s and have always received friendly courteous service ! I recently had my car serviced and they did a fantastic job ! I would recommend this dealership to anyone and all friends ! Thank you !

LAURI M.

JEAN L.
Nissan Versa Note
06/08/2019 Category: Service
oil change
This oil change was showing concern for the customer by your workers. They found that the window washer fluid I put in my car was not, but a corrosive solution that would have damaged my paint job, let alone who knows what else. When I came home we checked the gallon container I had used. It said window washer fluid on it. I think your team said it was air coolant fluid. I knew it was a bad batch of something because it was thick and did a lousy cleaning job on the windows. I am ever so thankful they caught this error and figured out what it was. They washed my car and no real damage to the paint. I have had this new car for less than a year and I like my Nissan Versa Note! Sincerely, Jean La Vanway Milton-Freewater, OR. I trust O'Brien Chevrolet.

RE
RICHARD E.
06/04/2019 Category: Service
The people make it great
The people are always friendly and helpful.

michael w.
06/02/2019
WARRANTY
TOOK MY 2011 EQUINOX FOR A CATALYTIC CONVERTER WARRANTY. THEY TRIED TO TALK ME IN TO REPLACING THE MANIFOLD SAYING ITS CRACKED. I SAID NO. SO NOW THEY ARE SAYING THAT THE NEW GASKET WAS DAMAGED WHEN THEY WERE INSTALLING THE NEW CATALYTIC CONVERTER. I TOOK IT IN WEDNESDAY THE 29TH. NOW I DON'T GET IT BACK UNTIL MONDAY THE 3RD. I HAD TO CALL THREE TIMES TO BE TOLD THIS. INSTEAD OF THEM CALLING ME TO LET ME KNOW.
Bill O. from O'Brien Chevrolet Nissan responded on 06/04/2019

Mr. Michael W’s 2011 Chevrolet Equinox with 113,976 miles was brought to our service department Wednesday May 29th with the check-engine light on.  This is the first time we have worked on this unit and the vehicle is out of factory warranty due to time and miles.

Diagnosis revealed that the catalytic converter was the failure cause.  Fortunately for Mr. W the repair is covered under a special Chevrolet extended warranty program.

The necessary parts were ordered and arrived the next day, Thursday 5/30/19.

During the repair on Thursday, once the heat shield was removed, it was discovered that the manifold was cracked.  This issue is not covered by any special policy program.

Mr. W was given an estimate to replace the manifold but he declined.  We told Mr. W that we were obligated to report the manifold’s condition to Chevrolet. The customer was informed that due to the cracked manifold the catalytic converter repair cannot be covered by the usual parts and labor warranty as the manifold issue can affect the converter.

When inspecting the catalytic converter repair parts we discovered a gasket arrived damaged and a replacement was ordered immediately.  It was our hope that the new gasket would arrive in time to complete the job Friday afternoon.  This did not occur.  Although there were many calls between the customer and the service department, we failed to advise the customer we would not be able to finish the job until Monday; we apologize.

The replacement gasket arrived Monday 6/3 and the repair has been completed and the car returned.

05/30/2019 Category: Service
Always So Friendly
I love taking my car to a place where people are friendly and I know they’ll do a great job.

RF
ROBERT F.
05/24/2019 Category: Service
Sarah ricks
The service was done by professional people who did the job and were very respectful to me.

JOYCE C.
Nissan Murano
05/24/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and knowledgeable people. They all seem to know what makes their cars tick and know how to help us with any problems.
Jerry was fantastic in helping me with my questions and he solved them my problem in no time. Very happy 😃

JV
JUDY V.
05/23/2019 Category: Service
Back Door won't open (inside or out)
Not really happy with the outcome (new door lock assembly), very costly part! However, everyone was very nice and seemed to understand my misery! Was sort of confused because when I dropped the car off the gentleman went out to check the car and he was able to open the back door, and when I noticed he shut it and tried to open again and it wouldn't! I have been unable to open that door from the inside or outside for months!