O'Brien Chevrolet Nissan

MY
MARY Y.
Chevrolet Cobalt
06/19/2018 Category: Service
Fast friendly service and staff. Prices reasonable I would not even think of going anywhere else.

RJ
RICHARD J.
Athena, OR
06/17/2018 Category: Service
Never disappointed in the Sevice Dept.
As always, the staff was quick and efficient. Best Service Dept. I have ever used.

CK
CHRISTINA K.
Dixie, WA
GMC Terrain
06/16/2018 Category: Service
Multiple issues
You fixed all my car issues........so far.😀

MARK P.
GMC Sierra 2500HD available WiFi
06/15/2018 Category: Service
Always Great Service
Recent LOF and Allison transmission service along with full auto detail all went without a hitch as usual. Scheduled in as expected as well as completed even before expected. Notified of all and work performed was excellent. Two thumbs Up !!!

CLINT H.
Chevrolet Colorado
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Fast and efficient!
O'Brien's was able to get our Colorado in promptly, gave me a ride to work and had our pickup ready in a couple of hours. Great service.

RHONDA H.
Pendleton, OR
Chevrolet Captiva Sport Fleet
06/11/2018 Category: Service
Change oil
I received an email saying my car could get a free oil change so I made the appt. Had it done and they did a wonderful job but charged me for it. I let them know about the email but was asked to prove it I couldn't and that's why you get a 2 star ratings so if it were me I would of went to the boss and asked about it. Thanks Rhonda Henshaw
Bill O. from O'Brien Chevrolet Nissan responded on 06/13/2018

Ms. H owns a 2014 Chevrolet Captiva with approximately 56,000 miles purchased from us as a used vehicle in 2015.  When she checked in her vehicle, following our usual procedures, we advised her of the cost of the service she requested and she signed the repair order acknowledging the fees associated with her request.
Our investigation has disclosed there are no "free oil change" specials running either from our dealership or General Motors.
If Ms. H will provide us a copy of the e-mail she references, well be glad to re-open our investigation and if appropriate, refund her the monies she paid.

Bill O'Brien     G.M.

SHERYL B.
Cadillac SRX
06/08/2018 Category: Service
Excellent and courteous shop employees..

SR
SHARON R.
College Place, WA
Best of the Best !!!
Top notch service in every aspect. From the moment I dropped my car off for service until I picked it after business hours due to my personal time commitments. Thank you for always taking excellent care of your customers.

EB
EARL B.
06/08/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, efficient, quick, quality service.
Quick service work on my car and check-up report to me when finished. Nice job !!

BT
BARBARA T.
Dayton, WA
Nissan Armada
06/07/2018 Category: Service
the best
always great customer service. Justin is great.

RODNEY S.
Chevrolet Suburban
06/06/2018 Category: Service
The staff were very personable.

DEBORAH M.
06/06/2018 Category: Service
Every interaction with staff was positive. Great work as always.

DIANE S.
Nissan Murano
06/05/2018 Category: Service
Super service department
Had a broken piece on the back lift gate on our '13 Murano. Service Department stepped up and helped with the expense of repair! Made us smile and long term customers.

KIMBERLEE S.
Pilot Rock, OR
06/03/2018 Category: Sales
Multiple cars bought, years of service
I have bought multiple cars from O'brien's. They now me and my sons. Always friendly.

Anonymous avatar
06/02/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, honest, helpful...thank you so much!!

AW
ADAM W.
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Great people, great service
The service staff at O'Brien are top notch ... as good as i have ever experienced. My other car is a Range Rover and i truly prefer my Chevy service folks.

DENNIS L.
Nissan Titan
05/20/2018 Category: Service
Titan
Every thing went as expected with a well run dealership.

RA
RONALD A.
05/18/2018 Category: Service
Friendly People
I always get great service and I'm treated well by everyone. From the owners to the office staff, sales staff, parts and service department, they are knowledgeable, friendly and helpful. Best dealership in the area regardless of what type of vehicle you drive.

NP
NIELS P.
Nissan Murano
05/16/2018 Category: Sales
Purchase of New Vehicle
This week, I purchased a new vehicle. Trading in my older Nissan Murano on a new model, I was thrilled with the service I received including a Simonizing. The vehicle was washed, gassed and ready for me when I arrived. Cameron was my salesperson and he did a grade A job. Kudos to Cameron.

SUSAN M.
College Place, WA
Nissan Rogue
05/16/2018 Category: Service
great service
Friendly, professional staff. My Rogue was finished on time.