Legendary Automotive & Truck Service LLC

Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

KT
Kelly T.
08/16/2017
The team at Legendary is wonderful. They are knowledgeable and honest, an all too rare quality in automotive service companies. We couldn't be happier with the work they have done. Highly recommended and we will be back!

LT

GL
Gary L.
07/17/2017
First time customer
We contacted Legendary one late afternoon in late June to have our brakes checked out and they were able to diagnose the problem and have our truck ready to go the next morning. We appreciated the clean facility, comfortable waiting room and professionalism of the staff.

YG
Yonel G.
06/26/2017 Category: Service
Yonel said this business did a good job.

FB
Frank B.
Florida
06/24/2017 Category: Service
Frank said the business did what he wanted and a few other things. Everything was fine.

AG
Allan G.
06/21/2017
My experence with Legendary
Friendly, and complete explaination of problem and estimated time, parts and labor required to repair. All in a low pressure environment.

Susie S.
Mazda 5
06/15/2017
Thorough service provided as promised.
The guys gave my car a good going over and fixed a lot of nagging issues. Car runs like new. They were prompt and courteous.

TAMI M.
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/13/2017
Professional and Courteous
I did not have an apt. I stopped into see if they could do an oil change being in sales it's hard to find time to service my vehicle. They got me right in and were very professional.

Marc R.
Toyota Sequoia
06/09/2017
Modern and efficient
Beyond being an outstanding automotive repair shop. Legendary has incorporated our modern technological conveniences in order to provide his customers with instant information as to health of their vehicles. By emailing or text messaging, inspection forms or repair status with pictures to your mobil device, Jason can quickly provide the car owner with the repair needs of the vehicle. Not to mention; Jason, Joe and the rest of his technicians are a pleasure to deal with.

TT
Thom T.
06/09/2017
The team and equipment
Let me know when your interest free for six months credit card is available and we will start getting the work done.

MN
Miranda N.
Mercury Sable
06/07/2017
Honest and Great Service
I felt really welcomed by all the workers and they were all honest with me on what was wrong with my car and what it would cost to fix it. They even told me about problems that my past mechanic never told me, which was really eye-opening for me.

NR
Nick R.
06/06/2017
Oil change and recommendations
The staff was very knowledgeable and took the time to completely explain issues using pictures of my vehicle showing me what was wrong. I felt comfortable and confident that I was in good hands and wouldn't be suggested a service that wasn't needed. Thanks again!

Joe T.
06/04/2017
Top Notch
I would highly recommend Legendary to anyone as there service and knowledge is spot on! They are very informative with an incredible warranty tied to their work. Very clean shop and great staff!!

Dave D.
Cadillac Escalade
06/03/2017
Good fast work
The work was fast and good.

ES
Edward S.
Honda Accord
Best in Town
This auto repair station is under new management and service is without doubt top-notch, clean facilities, excellent motivated workers, environmentally responsible, and a commitment to the betterment of the community. A 5-star business through and through.

KP
Kathy P.
Mazda 6
Cape Coral
Quick repair - good customer service is a priority

Rita R.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
05/31/2017
open Saturdays, how great is that for customer service:)
again: a very pleasant experience. open on Saturdays, great for me working all week and depending on my car for the commute!
very friendly guys that know what they are doing AND explain to you in detail, what is wrong with your car, that is what will bring me back there for service. THANK YOU.

EH
Eric H.
Florida
05/31/2017 Category: Service
Eric said this business was very detail oriented, helpful and professional. They did a good job and were on time.

Kaila S.
05/27/2017
Great place
Same great service. Friendly and honest.

SR
Steve R.
05/23/2017
Great Experience!!
Brought my jeep in for a re haul after it sat for over a year unused. Jason and the entire staff were extremely helpful and provided a sense assurance that they had my best interest in mind. They mad sure I was fully understanding of what they felt needed to be replaced and all other maintenance they felt was mandatory. Their repair order estimate (which was emailed in a timely fashion) detailed and easy to follow. My jeep required a considerable amount of work but the job was completed far faster than I thought was possible. Picking up my car and paying my bill was quick and easy and felt quite welcome by all the staff. Overall, I couldn't be happier with my experience with this shop and will recommend them to all my friends and family.