Legendary Automotive & Truck Service LLC

Juan G.
06/12/2020
Misleading face book ad.
Full synthetic oil change and tire rotation for $49.95. Instead I got a synthetic Blend and No tire rotation!!

MA
Mike A.
Richland, IA
03/02/2020
Duramax diesel pickup with hiccups
Have had repairs in 4 states trying to fix problem of pickup just shutting off going down highway. Came to Florida for the winter and ran across Legendary Auto whose expert analysis people diagnosed within 2 hours and fixed my problem of over 2 years! Highly reccomend them!

S H.
Sikeston, MO
07/16/2019
Knowledgable and Fast
Had car troubles while on vacation. Chose Legendary because it's great reviews and I was not disappointed. They worked fast and Joe and Jessica were extremely personable. Definitely keeping location in mind for any future vacation's vehicular woes.

Bill B.
12/27/2018
Service with skill & integrity.
One of my best experiences with an auto service center. The work was completed exactly the way it was required. No nonsense, no surprises. I would give a 100 % endorsement on behalf Lengendary!

Rebecca H.
12/12/2018
I sure got taken!!
I recently went to Legendary Automotive to get an oil change and general check up. I was about 1,200 miles from my change date but I was loaning my car to my daughter. When I got there it was busy and I was told fr the first time ever that I still had plenty of miles to go. Why is it that in the past, when I was coming in every three months and was ignorant of the milage that I was NEVER told that I had plenty of miles to go? It is the same old thing, as long as that dollar gets in their pocket, it is all good. I am appalled !

KT
Kelly T.
08/16/2017
The team at Legendary is wonderful. They are knowledgeable and honest, an all too rare quality in automotive service companies. We couldn't be happier with the work they have done. Highly recommended and we will be back!

LT

GL
Gary L.
07/17/2017
First time customer
We contacted Legendary one late afternoon in late June to have our brakes checked out and they were able to diagnose the problem and have our truck ready to go the next morning. We appreciated the clean facility, comfortable waiting room and professionalism of the staff.

YG
Yonel G.
Cape Coral, FL
06/26/2017 Category: Service
Yonel said this business did a good job.

FB
Frank B.
Florida
06/24/2017 Category: Service
Frank said the business did what he wanted and a few other things. Everything was fine.

AG
Allan G.
Sanibel, FL
06/21/2017
My experence with Legendary
Friendly, and complete explaination of problem and estimated time, parts and labor required to repair. All in a low pressure environment.

Susie S.
Mazda 5
06/15/2017
Thorough service provided as promised.
The guys gave my car a good going over and fixed a lot of nagging issues. Car runs like new. They were prompt and courteous.

TAMI M.
Cape Coral, FL
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/13/2017
Professional and Courteous
I did not have an apt. I stopped into see if they could do an oil change being in sales it's hard to find time to service my vehicle. They got me right in and were very professional.

Marc R.
Toyota Sequoia
06/09/2017
Modern and efficient
Beyond being an outstanding automotive repair shop. Legendary has incorporated our modern technological conveniences in order to provide his customers with instant information as to health of their vehicles. By emailing or text messaging, inspection forms or repair status with pictures to your mobil device, Jason can quickly provide the car owner with the repair needs of the vehicle. Not to mention; Jason, Joe and the rest of his technicians are a pleasure to deal with.

TT
Thom T.
06/09/2017
The team and equipment
Let me know when your interest free for six months credit card is available and we will start getting the work done.