Overall Rating 2.66667/5Overall Rating 2.66667/5rating 2.66667rating 2.66667rating 2.66667

GS
George S.
Middletown, CT
08/16/2018 Category: Service
I have had my Hyundai Sonata serviced at Old Saybrook Hyundai several times not, and each time the service has been exceptional.
Lydia G. from Old Saybrook Hyundai responded on 08/16/2018

Thank you George for the wonderful feedback and also for letting us take care of your Sonata!

BP
Brian P.
Guilford, CT
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Great service, as always
Great service, as always
Lydia G. from Old Saybrook Hyundai responded on 08/15/2018

Thank you Brian for bringing your Sonata to our service department and scoring us with 5 stars!

AE
Ashton E.
Madison, CT
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Speed and Attentiveness to detail
Speed and attentiveness to making the automobile a high performance machine.
Lydia G. from Old Saybrook Hyundai responded on 08/14/2018

Thank you Ashton for the 5-star rating- We are so happy we met your expectations!

Matthew P.
East Haddam, CT
08/13/2018 Category: Service
oil change
oil change was one quart short
Lydia G. from Old Saybrook Hyundai responded on 08/14/2018

Matthew, I have notified Forrest Cobb, our service manager and he will be reaching out to you immediately to address your issue.

Manchester, CT

EW
Edith W.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Staff were very pleasant and did not presure me.
Good service and fast.
Lydia G. from Old Saybrook Hyundai responded on 08/10/2018

Edith, we are happy to hear that your service experience went well when you were here with your Tucson. Thank you for the feedback!

LR
Lisa R.
Clinton, CT
08/06/2018 Category: Service
friendly staff
I like the staff in service
Lydia G. from Old Saybrook Hyundai responded on 08/07/2018

Thank you Lisa for your wonderful feedback and allowing us to take care of your Sonata!

Marilyn R.
Clinton, CT
08/03/2018 Category: Service
Customer service
My salesperson was very helpful. Only problem with sales, it takes too long to process.
Lydia G. from Old Saybrook Hyundai responded on 08/06/2018

Marilyn, we appreciate the 5-star rating and will be sharing your concerns with our management team and see if we can adjust our process.

Michael H.
Old Saybrook, CT
08/03/2018 Category: Service
Regular service appointment handled well.
Lydia G. from Old Saybrook Hyundai responded on 08/06/2018

Michael, it's nice to hear you were satisfied with your recent service visit. Thank you for sharing your feedback!

08/01/2018 Category: Service
the people that work at the business are awesome. So friendly and excellent customer service.
Lydia G. from Old Saybrook Hyundai responded on 08/02/2018

Thank you for the kind words and the wonderful review!

GM
George M.
Westbrook, CT
07/30/2018 Category: Service
service
fair pricing, friendly service people, done in timely fashion
Lydia G. from Old Saybrook Hyundai responded on 07/30/2018

Thank you for the 5-star rating and entrusting your Tucson with our service team!

Michael H.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/29/2018 Category: Service
Always satisfied
Have been taking my Santa Fe to this dealer since we moved to CT . Good customer service
Lydia G. from Old Saybrook Hyundai responded on 07/30/2018

Thank you Michael for the wonderful review, so nice to hear we meet your expectations!

AG
Amber G.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/25/2018 Category: Service
Always a good experience
I was in for an oil change and tire rotation and it was an easy wait. Everyone is friendly.
Lydia G. from Old Saybrook Hyundai responded on 07/25/2018

Amber, it is always nice to hear when we meet customer's expectations. Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback.

HS
Harry S.
Westbrook, CT
07/25/2018 Category: Service
Service Manager makes sure his customers are takin care of
Forrest the service manager is very professional. He makes sure every service customer is taking care of in a timely manner.
Lydia G. from Old Saybrook Hyundai responded on 07/25/2018

Harry, we are proud to have Forrest on our team. We appreacite the 5-star rating and very glad to hear you are satisfied!

Bonnie B.
East Haddam, CT
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Old Saybrook Hyundai
I was pleased with the scheduled maintenance and with the fact that they quickly addressed an unrelated issue with my vehicle and the Careguard Maintenance Plan that I had purchased the same day I purchased my car.

I would like to add that your Service Advisor Keishla was extremely helpful, efficient and pleasant to work with.
Lydia G. from Old Saybrook Hyundai responded on 07/12/2018

Bonnie, thank you so much for the kind review! We are very happy to hear that our team took great care of you and your Sonata!

07/09/2018 Category: Service
courteous, friendly, going above and beyond for the customer
Even though my engine seized just outside the parameter of a free replacement, Old Saybrook Hyundai went above and beyond to proof to Hyundai Corporation why I should receive a free engine and I did! I really appreciate all their efforts.
Lydia G. from Old Saybrook Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

We are proud of our service team and are happy to hear they took care of your Hyundai Sonata! Thank you for the kind words.

PT
Paul T.
Old Saybrook, CT
07/09/2018 Category: Service
Friendly service late the workday
Needed some car service at 4:15. They happily provided it.
Lydia G. from Old Saybrook Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

Thank you Paul for trying us out! We look forward to assisting with any future automotive needs you might have.

2012 Hyundai Genesis
07/04/2018 Category: Service
Terrible Service
Brought car in with a problem that, according to my internet research, is fairly common among Genesis models (no audio from radio; bluetooth doesn't connect) The service department told me they couldn't determine the cause and all they could do is start replacing parts until they fixed the problem. Inconceivable Hyundai doesn't know the cause (given it doesn't appear all that uncommon) and that they couldn't troubleshoot and find the problem. Also, I was told the first part they wanted to replace would be $400 for a refurbished part. A new one would cost $5000. You've got to be kidding me. This experiences follow my experience last year where my car was in the shop for a month for them to diagnose a failed computer, get and install a replacement, diagnose a failed ABS module, and get and install a replacement. To the dealer's credit, they covered all that under warranty, even though I was two months over the 5 year warranty. I'm pretty much done with Old Saybrook Hyundai service.
Lydia G. from Old Saybrook Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

Forrest Cobb, the service manager will be reaching out to you to discuss your concerns.

Durham, CT
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Fast and Easy
Service Fast and Easy - just the way it should be.
Lydia G. from Old Saybrook Hyundai responded on 07/03/2018

So glad we met your expectations! Thank you for the wonderful review.

RO
Richard O.
2006 Hyundai Tucson
06/29/2018 Category: Service
very friendly personel
I found the people to be very friendly and knowledgeable. Your service was quick and completed in a timely manner.
Lydia G. from Old Saybrook Hyundai responded on 07/02/2018

It is nice to hear that we met your expectations and you are happy with your service visit!