Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5rating 2.8rating 2.8rating 2.8

05/16/2019 Category: Service
service
In and out fast, great service, friendly people
Lydia G. from Old Saybrook Hyundai responded on 05/16/2019

Thank you for the opportunity to service your Hyundai. We appreciate the wonderful feedback and 5-stars!

Deena G.
Lenox Street, CT
2012 Hyundai Elantra To
05/13/2019 Category: Service
I chose Old Saybrook Hyundai because of it's rating.
The service people I dealt with were excellent. However I had brake work done before and needed front brakes for my car and asked that the back brakes be checked because I felt air when I pushed the brake pedal down when the car had been sitting overnight and it made a sound I am not accustomed to. I couldn't tell when I picked up the car if this had been fixed and could only tell the next day. As I started my car the next day the same air pocket I felt when I pressed down on the brakes was there as if no one did anything. Yet I was told everything I asked to be checked was checked.

I also expected the brakes to be new, would be tighter so when I braked I would not be stepping down on the brake pedal as far as I was before the new brakes. I can say that I was not pushing down on the brake pedal as far as before but I was surprised how much I still had to step on the brakes to stop the car.
Lydia G. from Old Saybrook Hyundai responded on 05/13/2019

Deena, I would like to have Forrest, our service manager, reach out to you to discuss your brakes.

DF
David F.
Chester, CT
05/13/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Service done in a timely manner. The car wash was very much appreciated!!!
Lydia G. from Old Saybrook Hyundai responded on 05/13/2019

David you are welcome and we appreciate your business! Thank you for the wonderful review.

Juan P.
05/10/2019 Category: Service
Thanks for the service
Lydia G. from Old Saybrook Hyundai responded on 05/10/2019

Juan, thank you for the 5-stars-we appreciate it!

Deep River, CT
2015 Hyundai Elantra
05/08/2019 Category: Service
Fast/Friendly
I brought my car in for an oil change and within a half hour I was back in my car.
That's great service...
Lydia G. from Old Saybrook Hyundai responded on 05/08/2019

Hi Joseph,
We appreciate your business and your recommendation- thank you!

Robert M.
Portland, CT
05/06/2019 Category: Service
The quality of the people and autos
We couldn't be happier with this dealership. We had engine and break issues which were taken care of promptly, professionally and with a smile and positive attitude. I could go on but the short of it is that the service department is outstanding. You both know who you are!!! Thank you so much for all your help.. we look forward to a long relationship with this dealership.
Lydia G. from Old Saybrook Hyundai responded on 05/06/2019

Thank you Robert- we are humbled by your kind words and look forward to assisting you and your Hyundai whenever you need!

PD
Paul D.
New London, CT
05/04/2019 Category: Service
awesome service
Best in awesome service that delivers what they said and the car wash is a added bonus that others don't do.
Best in not only sales, but the service is as a great which is the only dealer I will buy or lease from.
Lydia G. from Old Saybrook Hyundai responded on 05/06/2019

Paul, thank you so much for the wonderful review! We appreciate your feedback and are honored by your loyalty.

Joseph B.
Waterford, CT
04/29/2019 Category: Service
My review
Your facility is efficient, everything is explained well and very accommodating.
Lydia G. from Old Saybrook Hyundai responded on 04/30/2019

Joseph, your review is very refreshing and we are so happy to hear we met your expectations!

Stratford, CT
04/27/2019 Category: Service
Warranty service
Even though had to wait three weeks for part they kept us informed
Lydia G. from Old Saybrook Hyundai responded on 04/29/2019

We do apologize for the wait, but are happy to hear all is resolved. Thank you for the 5-star review!

PS
Paul S.
04/24/2019 Category: Service
Old Saybrook Hyundai
Courteous and professional service !
Lydia G. from Old Saybrook Hyundai responded on 04/24/2019

Paul, thank you for sharing your service visit- we appreciate the 5 stars!

Bill B.
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
04/23/2019 Category: Service
Service pro’s here are great!
All service people are caring, helpful, and personable. My issue is without the corporate tech support not being able to properly diagnose the transmission problem and we are now installing the third replacement transmission. Looking forward to getting it right this time.
Lydia G. from Old Saybrook Hyundai responded on 05/10/2019

Hi Bill, I know you have been in contact with Forrest and this situation must be very frustrating. Hope all goes well soon and Hyundai corporation gets it right this time.

NA
Nicholas A.
Old Lyme, CT
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Old Saybrook Hyundai
Friendly workers with great service.
Lydia G. from Old Saybrook Hyundai responded on 04/22/2019

Thank you Nicholas- we appreciate the kind words!

Diane P.
Chester, CT
2009 Hyundai Elantra To
04/13/2019 Category: Service
Relaxed Service.
No pressure, very fair prices, friendly and good coffee.
Lydia G. from Old Saybrook Hyundai responded on 04/16/2019

So happy to hear you enjoyed your recent visit with us! Thank you!

Higganum, CT
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Staff
Great people.
Lydia G. from Old Saybrook Hyundai responded on 04/16/2019

Thank you for your feedback!

Branford, CT
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Good
Lydia G. from Old Saybrook Hyundai responded on 04/16/2019

Thank you!!

Jeffrey B.
Honest Service
I have always found you honest about my service needs and; those services I have chosen, have always been accomplished in a timely and efficient way. I have not chosen to use the dealer for basic brake, battery, or tires etc due to better pricing for the same products or services at other local retail service providers.
Lydia G. from Old Saybrook Hyundai responded on 04/16/2019

Jeffrey, we thank you for your honest feedback and we understand your decisions. Thank you for giving us your business!

Anthony M.
Higganum, CT
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Oil change and recall ajustment
nice job
Lydia G. from Old Saybrook Hyundai responded on 04/11/2019

Thank you Anthony for the 5-star review-we appreciate your business!

BR
Barbara R.
04/02/2019 Category: Service
Comfort, Coffee and Keeping to Schedule.
Love the comfortable leather furniture, time for a second cup of coffee, and snack if you want it and the car was ready a half hour earlier than planned! Thank you!
Lydia G. from Old Saybrook Hyundai responded on 04/03/2019

Barbara, we take pride in our service department and are very happy to hear we accommodated you - thank you for the wonderful review!

NJ
Nicole J.
Gales Ferry, CT
2013 Hyundai Veloster
04/02/2019 Category: Service
Lovely staff
I travel from Gales Ferry to have my service done here. The drive is WELL worth it. Timely appointments, friendly staff, individual attention, and reasonable prices. I only wish I had purchased my current Veloster here.
Lydia G. from Old Saybrook Hyundai responded on 04/03/2019

Nicole we appreciate your time and business- thank you for the kind words- we are here for any future automotive needs you may have!

HM
Helen M.
Madison, CT
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/01/2019 Category: Service
Very Professional
They kept me posted on the time it would take to complete the job. Also, though my car was in good condition I did need tires and I did not have any pressure to purchase them with you.
Lydia G. from Old Saybrook Hyundai responded on 04/02/2019

Thank you Helen for taking the time to share your recent service visit with us- we appreciate your business!