Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

Julia S.
Niantic, CT
11/18/2019 Category: Service
Always GREAT Service !!!!!
They are Always Very professional and courteous. They are Always on time. They handled a recall that I have not even been notified of yet.
Lydia G. from Old Saybrook Hyundai responded on 11/18/2019

Thank you Julia!!!

PG
Patricia G.
Groton, CT
11/16/2019 Category: Service
Friendly greeting promptly and timely service.
Called for an oil change and was booked right away. When I walked in, was greeted and helped promptly even though someone was on the phone. Was made aware of needed wipers and everything was taken care of promptly. Friendly and prompt service.
Lydia G. from Old Saybrook Hyundai responded on 11/18/2019

Patricia it's nice to hear that you received the service you were looking for- thank you for the 5-star rating!

DF
David F.
Chester, CT
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Great service!!
Lydia G. from Old Saybrook Hyundai responded on 11/12/2019

Davis that is wonderful to hear! We are proud to service your Sonata- Thank you!

Lydia G. from Old Saybrook Hyundai responded on 11/12/2019

sorry- I meant DAVID!!

PS
Patricia S.
West Baldwin, ME
11/05/2019 Category: Service
the best
I come from Maine and drive to Old Saybrook Hyundai to have my car serviced because I get personal treatment by the Service Dept.
the servicing on my car is always top notch.
Lydia G. from Old Saybrook Hyundai responded on 11/06/2019

Thank you Patricia!!!

DA
Daniel A.
Oxford, CT
10/29/2019 Category: Service
Blown away
So driving to MA on a Saturday night straight from work to meet my family, I was on 95 at approx 6pm. I moved to the passing lane to pass a car which was executed perfectly , I moved back into the middle lane and looked down at my dash to see all lights were lit. I also had no power to the car. After a hair raising time getting over the the breakdown lane I was finally out of the traffic. Car wouldn’t start . CT state police arrived to ensure my safety. This trooper was an awesome guy. He asked me if I had AAA and I remembered about the Hyundai assurance number on the window. Called that and was greeted by a very helpful woman who in turn dispatched a tow company with an est arrival time. He showed up ahead of schedule, tried to jump the battery but to no avail. He loaded my car onto the flatbed and brought the car to Old Saybrook Hyundai. I filled out the paperwork for after hours drop off and had to figure out how to get to MA. I had no one nearby to give me a ride because my family was already in MA. The driver gave me a ride to a nearby restaurant and said that maybe an Uber could take me to a rental place to get a car. I did that and went to Greene airport. Anyways , I came back home to CT on Sunday so I could go to work for Mon am. Forrest from Saybrook Hyundai called me and said he was looking at the car and will be in contact with me soon. He then called me back to inform me that my engine was seized and that it was under warranty. He got approval and they repaired the car, gave me a loaner car. They are incredible. Between Forrest and Dan that dealership has it together. The only reason I can’t or won’t do service there is because I live an hour away from them. Anyways, I recommend this place to anyone, impeccable service . My car is working perfectly , not even an adjustment needed after all that. I am blown away by this experience. The only negative I can say is that the customer care Dept from Hyundai has not been so amazing . They call, send emails but do not follow up. I have called back, sent emails back and still nothing. Too bad , I hope that part changes soon but it does not take away from what Old Saybrook Hyundai did for me. Great job guys , thanks again
Lydia G. from Old Saybrook Hyundai responded on 10/29/2019

Hi Daniel, thank you for giving us your feedback- we appreciate the 5-star rating, sorry we might not see you for a return visit.

Marie C.
Killingworth, CT
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Clean, courteous, prompt, professional
It was a great experience. Everyone was kind, explained everything, didn’t try to sell me more maintenance service than I needed.
Very clean place, clean bathrooms, neat waiting room.
Lydia G. from Old Saybrook Hyundai responded on 10/28/2019

Thank you Marie, we are so happy to hear we met your expectations when you brought your Tucson in for service. We appreciate the 5-star rating too!

DA
Dennis A.
Stuart, FL
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/22/2019 Category: Service
The Best
Dan and Forrest were the absolute best. First thing in the morning getting ready to leave for Fla my car would not start and I called AAA. They came out around noon and boaster my battery and checked the charging system. Told me all was well and I probably left my lights on all night. I decided to wait till the next morning to leave for Fla as it was getting late. The next morning my car would not start again. I called Old Saybrook Hyundai to see if they could squeeze me in. Dan answered and said come right down. Forest helped get me started as Dan was assisting folks with "real" appointments. I was ushered right in and my battery was tested and failed test. They did the job AAA did not correctly do, With a new battery I arrived safely in Fla 3 days latter. Thanks to Dan, Forrest and Jen who checked me out.
Lydia G. from Old Saybrook Hyundai responded on 10/23/2019

Dennis what wonderful feedback! We are so happy to hear that you finally made it to Florida- thank you for the awesome review!

Allen S.
Waterford, CT
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
10/18/2019 Category: Service
great service
I always get great service
Lydia G. from Old Saybrook Hyundai responded on 10/18/2019

Thank you Allen for your loyalty- we appreciate the kind words!

Clinton, CT
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/16/2019 Category: Service
owner
prompt service; pleasant waiting area; car is washed as a courtesy
Lydia G. from Old Saybrook Hyundai responded on 10/16/2019

Thank you!! Nice to hear you had a good experience here.

Denise C.
Deep River, CT
2018 Hyundai Kona
10/06/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and caring
Service dept awesom......will get my next vech from Old Saybrook Hyundai.....Great place. Great people....
Lydia G. from Old Saybrook Hyundai responded on 10/07/2019

Denise, thank you, thank you , thank you! We look forward to assisting you when needed!

RF
Richard F.
Westbrook, CT
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/06/2019 Category: Service
Upfront people
Great to work with, tells you what is needed and why. No push on the lowerine issues.
Lydia G. from Old Saybrook Hyundai responded on 10/07/2019

Richard, it's nice to hear about your recent service visit- thank you!

NJ
Noel J.
Chester, CT
2019 Hyundai Elantra
10/04/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service
Customer service was excellent. I was treated respectfully. The service was done quickly and professionally.
Lydia G. from Old Saybrook Hyundai responded on 10/07/2019

Noel, thank you for the positive feedback- we are proud of our team and are happy that you were treated properly.

Julie G.
Old Saybrook, CT
10/04/2019
Amazing experience
wonderful and caring sales staff. Peter was so helpful and kind and answered all my questions and made the car buying experience fun and exciting. Dealing with him was like buying a car from a friend. He was knowledgeable, caring and funny.
Lydia G. from Old Saybrook Hyundai responded on 10/07/2019

Julie, thank you for sharing your recent experience here- we are grateful for our team!

Candace B.
Killingworth, CT
10/01/2019 Category: Service
Seat Again
I would recommend a Hyundai to anyone - my Santa Fe is a great car. The seat issue has been extremely disturbing because it breaks after each oil change so now I don't want to have my car serviced there any longer.
Lydia G. from Old Saybrook Hyundai responded on 10/01/2019

Candace, our apologies again for the frustration you have experienced.

Daniel C.
Rocky Hill, CT
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/30/2019 Category: Service
The service department never lets me down. Always able to get an appointment when it works for me. It never takes any longer than what they tell me. Very professional.
Lydia G. from Old Saybrook Hyundai responded on 09/30/2019

Daniel, we appreciate your review and are happy to hear we have met your expectations each time!

KJ
Keith J.
Clinton, CT
2016 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
09/28/2019 Category: Service
Caveat emptor
Whatch out for what this service dept tries to do to you
Lydia G. from Old Saybrook Hyundai responded on 09/30/2019

Keith, I am so sorry to hear about your recent visit. I am going to have Forrest, the service manager, reach out to you.

Middletown, CT
09/26/2019 Category: Service
Above and Beyond
The Service Team went above and beyond to rectify our issue.
Lydia G. from Old Saybrook Hyundai responded on 09/26/2019

That is fantastic to hear! Thank you for the 5-star rating!!

Stratford, CT
Timely and courteous
Lydia G. from Old Saybrook Hyundai responded on 09/25/2019

So happy to hear we met your expectations!

Niantic, CT
09/24/2019 Category: Service
They are personal, they really listen to your needs
I like that they know who I am
Lydia G. from Old Saybrook Hyundai responded on 09/25/2019

Thank you- we appreciate you!

LG
Linda G.
Westbrook, CT
09/24/2019 Category: Service
I love my 2018 Hyundai Sonata and the service that I receive at the Old Saybrook Hyundai. The staff is professional and extremely courteous.
Lydia G. from Old Saybrook Hyundai responded on 09/24/2019

Linda, we are so happy to hear about your service visit with us. Thank you for the wonderful review.