Overall Rating 2.75/5Overall Rating 2.75/5rating 2.75rating 2.75rating 2.75

Kevin F.
North Haven, CT
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Quick and efficient. Only waited 45 min as opposed to hours at other places.
Lydia G. from Old Saybrook Hyundai responded on 12/07/2018

We appreciate your feedback Kevin- thank you for the 5-stars! Happy Holidays!

Rachel M.
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Fast and friendly service
It’s a pleasure working with the service department.
Lydia G. from Old Saybrook Hyundai responded on 12/07/2018

Rachel, it is very nice to hear that you enjoyed your service visit with us. Thank you for the wonderful review!

Caren S.
2018 Hyundai Kona
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Everyone is very pleasant- especially my salesperson Jose
Every service has been quick, easy and very pleasant- thanks
Lydia G. from Old Saybrook Hyundai responded on 12/06/2018

Thank you Caren! We appreciate the kind words and your loyalty to our service center. Happy Holidays!

VG
Veronica G.
Meriden, CT
12/05/2018 Category: Service
close place to be in with the people
close place to be in with the people
Lydia G. from Old Saybrook Hyundai responded on 12/05/2018

Thank you Veronica for the 5-star rating- we appreciate your business!

Joel S.
Branford, CT
11/30/2018 Category: Service
Friendly knowledgeable associates
Reasobable pricing. They do not try to talk you into things you do not need.
Lydia G. from Old Saybrook Hyundai responded on 11/30/2018

Thank you Joel for telling us about your recent service visit with us. We take pride in our staff!

2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Prompt service; comfortable waiting area.
Lydia G. from Old Saybrook Hyundai responded on 11/21/2018

So nice to hear about your recent service visit with us. Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback.

Cynthia W.
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Love the service!
My service was on time and easy. I was also able to get a battery for my key fob and the air in my tires up to what was needed. All in less than an hour and cheaper than I expected!
Lydia G. from Old Saybrook Hyundai responded on 11/20/2018

Cynthia, that is so nice to hear- we take our customer satisfaction very seriously!!

XW
Xingxing W.
Orange, CT
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Good job!
Good service.
Lydia G. from Old Saybrook Hyundai responded on 11/16/2018

So great to hear we met your expectations! Thank you for the 5-star review.

PC
Pamela C.
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Usually good service, but did not notify me of CEL problem
I usually receive very good service from their repair shop, but this time when I left my car for an oil change, they discovered that the check engine light was on and did not notify me. I started my car and noticed it myself, and had to leave it for a second night to the tune of $280. No one explained the CEL issue or the needed repair, and I did not understand their notes. I will still utilize their services due to their excellent past history, but this episode bothered me.
Lydia G. from Old Saybrook Hyundai responded on 11/14/2018

Pamela, I am sorry and concerned over your feedback. I am going to have Forrest Cobb, our service manager, reach out to you to discuss this matter.

Justine W.
Ledyard, CT
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Best Customer Service!
From the minute I walked in the door I had nothing but great customer service from all employees. Everyone was very professional and friendly. My sales associate Peter was fantastic. He gave me great information about my car and answered all my questions. I am loving my new Elantra! Highly recommend!
Lydia G. from Old Saybrook Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you, thank you, thank you! What an amazing review- we are very proud of our entire team and Peter. Enjoy your Elantra!

Jeffrey B.
Killingworth, CT
2009 Hyundai Genesis
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Nice but unresponsive!
Did not do the job asked for!
Lydia G. from Old Saybrook Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Jeffrey, I am so sorry to hear this! I am going to have Forrest Cobb, service manger, reach out to you about this issue.

DI
Dulmarie I.
Taftville, CT
11/07/2018
El Mejor Servicio
Yo núnca había tenido una buena experiencia en un concesionario de autos, hasta que conocí a Jose Bocachica de Hyundai en Old Saybrook. Desde la primera vez que hablé con él por teléfono, supe que estaba en muy buenas y competentes manos; Y el cumplió cuando me dijo "Sra. Irizarry, no se preocupe que yo la voy a ayudar". El conocimiento, la dedicación y el servicio proporcionado por el Sr. Bocachica, cambió por completo mi perspectiva acerca de los vendedores de autos. Yo definitivamente recomiendo al Sr. Bocachica y a todo el personal de Hyundai en Old Saybrook por su magnifico trabajo y dedicación. Muchísimas gracias por todo!
Lydia G. from Old Saybrook Hyundai responded on 11/08/2018

¡Gracias por la increíble revisión! ¡Estamos orgullosos de tener a José en nuestro equipo! ¡Disfruta de tu nuevo Hyundai!

WN
William N.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/07/2018 Category: Service
did not have an appointment, but still fixed my problem in a timely manner
good service
Lydia G. from Old Saybrook Hyundai responded on 11/07/2018

William, thank you for giving us an opportunity to assist with your Santa Fe- so glad we were able to accommodate you!

DI
Dulmarie I.
Taftville, CT
11/03/2018
The Best Service Ever
I never had a good experience with a car dealership in the past, until I met Mr. Jose Bocachica from Hyundai Old Saybrook. Since that first phone call, I felt that I was in very good and capable hands; and he was true to his word when he said " I will take care of you Ms. Irizarry". The service, knowledge and dedication he provided me with, completely changed my mind about sales consultants. I will definitely recommend Mr. Bocachica and the whole staff of Old Saybrook Hyundai for such an excellent service.
Thanks for everything!
Lydia G. from Old Saybrook Hyundai responded on 11/05/2018

You are welcome and thank you for sharing your visit with us. I will make sure Mr. Bocachica sees this review as well!

Bonnie B.
East Haddam, CT
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Old Saybrook Hyundai
Everyone with whom we have come in contact at Old Saybrook Hyundai are friendly, efficient and knowledgeable of the Hyundai vehicles and in automobiles in general.
Our recent "visit" there was for scheduled maintenance. As always, they were right on time....I did not have to wait around before they took my car in. It is also an added pleasure that upon completion of what ever work is done...they wash the car.
Thank you to Keishla Vega, to the Service Dept and to Peter Christopher-sales consultant.
Lydia G. from Old Saybrook Hyundai responded on 11/05/2018

Bonnie, thank you so much for the wonderful review! It is so nice to hear that our customers enjoy coming here for all things Hyundai!

YC
Youjin C.
York, PA
10/29/2018 Category: Service
good
good
Lydia G. from Old Saybrook Hyundai responded on 10/29/2018

Thank you!

Higganum, CT
10/28/2018 Category: Service
People and the service
Lydia G. from Old Saybrook Hyundai responded on 10/29/2018

Thank you for letting us know about your  service visit- we appreciate your feedback!

Guilford, CT
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Made it easy
The loaner vehicle makes my life so much easier when I can pick it up the day before my appointment. OSH knows how to help those folks with full time jobs.
Lydia G. from Old Saybrook Hyundai responded on 10/22/2018

Thank you! We are always here for you and your Hyundai.

CP
Coni P.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Always friendly, helpful and fast. Always do a great job on my car.
Have always had my Santa Fe serviced with Hyundai since purchased new in 2015. I am completely satisfied with the work they do and how they are always accommodating to my needs. I am however disappointed in the tires that came with the Santa Fe. After the first year a loud noise appeared when I drove and I knew something was wrong with my tires. One of my tires is "cupping", the term the dealership used. There is nothing they can do about it. Cars only 3 years and until I get new tires this is the noise I drive with. Don't know if all Hyundai tires are the same.
Lydia G. from Old Saybrook Hyundai responded on 10/22/2018

Hi Coni, thank you for sharing your recent service visits with us- I am sorry about your tire issue and understand how frustrating that can be and appreciate you taking the time to tell us about it.