AU
Annonymous U.
05/18/2019
The worst place you can go.
I don't usually write reviews but wanted to warn anyone that is considering using their services. I took my car in to have the break pads change and encountered one of the worst customer service experiences ever. When I picked up my car I notice a large black mark on the interior. I went back inside and found someone and let them know. They sent the girl that worked on my car out to look at it where she proceeded to tell me over and over that there is no way that they did that and kept calling me a liar. The black mark was large and obvious but that's not the worse part. I told her that the mark was not there before I left my vehicle. She started yelling at me and said "I gave you the best F***ing deal I could on these breaks and if you are going to stand here and B**** at me then you can just take your business elsewhere." Believe me when I say I wish I had. I also am not sure what she was talking about with "the best deal" they charged me the 110 an hour that they charge everyone and also charged me for parts. I told her that the way she was treating me wasn't right and told her that I wanted to talk to her manager. She yelled at me some more and said that he wouldn't be in until Tuesday. I asked how I could get in touch with him now or who was over her that I could talk to about this right away. She said "I already told you.He won't be back until Tuesday" Had the car not been in-between us I would have been afraid of what this women would have done. She is out of control and I would suggest staying far away from this place.

Jeff K.
05/09/2019 Category: Service
Jeff said the business has always taken good care of him and his vehicles.

SD
Shannon D.
05/09/2019 Category: Service
Shannon said the staff did an excellent job. They were prompt and fast and she was happy,

Mike H.
Audi S8
05/03/2019 Category: Service
Mike said the staff at this business is open and honest, and they provide great service.

J.p. H.
Cadillac XLR
04/17/2019 Category: Service
J.P. said the staff have taken a personal interest in their lives and they picked him up in the middle of the night so he could get home. The service is great, the business is better. The business is the best.

KN
Kevin N.
Honda Fit
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Kevin said the service was great and he appreciated it.

PP
Phil P.
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Phil said the employees were personable.

VB
vivia b.
04/03/2019
Gene is absolutely the greatest!
I am always treated with such respect and fairness. Service is prompt, staff is informative and Gene oversees every job. Could not be happier with this service.

BL
Bo L.
04/02/2019 Category: Service
Bo said the service at this business was good.

CA
Calen A.
03/22/2019 Category: Service
Calen said the staff at this business is super nice.

John C.
03/20/2019 Category: Service
John said his experience was fine.

Shannon B.
Subaru Crosstrek
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Shannon said the place is extremely friendly, they get her in very quickly and she's never had a problem with their work.

MF
Michael F.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Michael said he would recommend the business for service.

RD
Richard D.
02/22/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Pam. She said the business always does a great job. She mentioned they are easy to get in to and have a great turnaround time.

MO
Meredith O.
02/18/2019 Category: Service
Meredith said that he has traded with the place for years, he knows the people there and they take good care of him.

Jacob W.
Nissan Sentra
01/24/2019 Category: Service
Jacob said the staff was quick, efficient, and the service was affordable

NR
Nick R.
Utah
Ford Bronco
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Nick said the business understands and cares about vehicle matters. They were friendly and honest.

BG
Bob G.
MINI Cooper Coupe
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Bob said Gene has been stellar in the repair of his vehicle. The staff is honest, hard working, and very helpful.

Karie B.
01/03/2019 Category: Service
Karie said the staff does good work.

Susan B.
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Susan said the staff is reliable.