Omega Auto Werks

Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5rating 3.8rating 3.8

Latest Review about 6 years ago

Edimilson C. on 10/26/2011
"Excelente service"
I want to say thank you for Julio and Thalita for their business and professional car about my Siena Van. Through the years they are provide to my family and I a high standard service and care. I high recommend their service. Again, Thank you and God bless you. Jimmy & Ruth Cardoso.
Service Date: 10/21/2011
Review Created: 10/26/2011 07:59 AM
Liz F. on 09/25/2011
"miserably disappointed. totally disrespected"
I bought my vehicle in for a simple oil and oil filter change. Simple right?! Wrong!!!, I now have blueish white smoke billowing from my tailpipe. So I go in to Omega to discuss the issue with the OWNER... I instead had the dishonoring privilege of speaking to the little boy's big daddy Walter, no correction, I did not get to speak. I couldn't get a word in edge wise to the shop owner's father who continuously raised his voice at me asking what the $%$##$^&!! IS wrong with my car? He continued to tell me that he didn't see anything wrong with my car, and told me that even if it is so what, what the f**&%! did I want to do about it. By then I was feeling really hurt, disrespected and belittled not to mention angry so I yelled back at him, mainly because I kept asking he to calm down and was asking his son to ask his father to calm down and stop yelling at me because first I was just trying to get to the bottom of the problem and secondly because I was his son's customer, and thirdly because he was extremely disrespectful and his son stood their and just watched as his customer was B-rated. so finally I yelled back at him so he could know that I wasn't just a mousey woman that didn't know that if ANYBODY should have been angry and yelling it should have been ME. Then the dad next yelled at me and told me to get the f@$%^*! out of his shop. To make a longer story shorter, STAY AWAY from this shop because not only will they mess your car up, but they"ll treat you like Sh*@! as a bonus to boot! Now that's lousey service for you. I thought gangster businesses were a thing of the past. Double negatives, that's the rating I give this pitiful shop. Filed a complaint with the BBB. ( not to mention that they have this comment scetion set up that you have to at least give tthem 1star to even post, bogust, just bogust God help America
Service Date: 06/27/2011
Review Created: 09/25/2011 02:56 PM
Emmanuel T. on 09/06/2011
"quality work"
i just want to say that Omega Auto Works is the best auto places ever for about 5 years now there are the only once to service my car. they take pride with the costumers.
Service Date: 08/23/2011
Review Created: 09/06/2011 01:52 PM
Mark T. on 08/25/2011
"latest service"
Safety check needs to be improved.

Parking light was missed.
Service Date: 08/11/2011
Review Created: 08/25/2011 09:37 AM
Steve T. on 08/23/2011
"Excellent service"
I've been a customer of the Alves family for over 10 years. Always great service.
Service Date: 08/18/2011