Rockville, MD
Kia Optima
09/25/2020
Simple, easy, friendly.
Service here is just easy and convenient. Fair prices and dependable service. Eric at the front made it an easy process and was very helpful and friendly. I’ll definitely be back.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 09/25/2020

Thank you!! We appreciate the kind words and are always here to help!!

FA
Fred A.
Toyota Avalon
09/22/2020 Category: Service
Fred said they explained to him what his options were for different tires and if what he was buying was good.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 09/23/2020

Thank you Fred!!

LL
LYNNE L.
Towson, MD
09/09/2020
Knowledgeable, honest, and friendly owners & staff, reasonable prices. Excellent work.
I have been going to LMT for at least 20 years. Ron and Mark have always treated me and my vehicle well. Even though I am retired and no longer drive the mileage I used to, I still take my car there for annual maintenance. I recently had some issues with my car and they were able to solve the problem and get me back on the road in a reasonable time frame; and without braking the bank.
Thank you Mark and Ron.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 09/10/2020

Thank you Lynne!! We appreciate your business over the years and are always here to help you with your vehicle!!

CA
CLARENCE A.
09/08/2020
Now Servicing both of my cars
They serviced both my cars in the same week. One for a rear end issue and the other an oil change
I keep going back for the same reason. Honest customer focus, cost and great service
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 09/08/2020

Thank you Clarence!!

CA
CLARENCE A.
Nissan Murano
09/08/2020
Honest Customer Focus
I can trust that Eric and his team are going to do exactly what they say they’re going to do. Cost, Service and delivery are exactly what we agreed on. If there is a change it’s clearly communicated why it’s better for the customer vehicle. Just can’t beat that
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 09/08/2020

Thank you Clarence!! We appreciate the kind words and are always here to help with your vehicles!!

Sykesville, MD
09/02/2020
AWESOME SERVICE
ROUTINE SERVICE AT A FAIR PRICE. PROFESSIONAL ATMOSPHERE
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 09/03/2020

Thank you for your business!!

Honda Accord Coupe
08/28/2020
Always a pleasurable experience
I have been using LMT for at least 20 years. I will use LMT for another 20 years if I live that long. I trust them.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 08/31/2020

Thank you!! We always appreciate your business!!

GH
GARY H.
Ellicott City, MD
INFINITI G37 Coupe
08/25/2020
Ron, Mark, and Eric get the job done !
LMT is the best car repair place in MD!
Always great service, reasonable pricing and very professional!
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 08/25/2020

Thank you Gary!! Thank you for the kind words and we always appreciate your business!!

DUANE C.
Woodbine, MD
Acura MDX
08/20/2020
I always recommend LMT to friends
LMT has taken care of our cars for about 15 years. Always professional, reasonably priced, and most importantly, honest! I am always happy to recommend LMT to anyone who needs a good mechanic.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 08/24/2020

Thank you Duane!! We always appreciate your business!!

AC
Andrew C.
08/20/2020 Category: Service
Andrew said he asked about the Auto Resources International. He was told the information was not available and instead the employee did not get the information. He was a first time customer and did feel that he would have looked forward to better than average response. He thought the staff would go above and beyond for a new customer.

SK
Shafiq K.
Volkswagen Passat
08/19/2020 Category: Service
Shafiq said this business was very helpful and accommodating. They were quick to respond to fixing the issue. He appreciates what they did and will go there again.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 08/24/2020

Thank you Shafiq!!

TA
Temi A.
Ellicott City, MD
Lexus ES 300
08/14/2020 Category: Service
Temi said everything went smooth, had no issues and no problems.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 08/19/2020

Thank you Tami!!

JEFF C.
Toyota Avalon
08/09/2020
Thanks Again!
LMT did another great job, and got my car back to me ahead of schedule. LMT has already been willing to help no matter how small a problem. I've been going there for 35 years and always tell anyone asking about auto service about this place.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 08/10/2020

Thank you Jeff!! We always appreciate your business and thank you for recommending us to other people!!

LH
LAURA H.
Sykesville, MD
07/23/2020
Excellent, fast, and reliable service!
I always trust taking my car to LMT Auto Repair. I recently had an oil change and was very pleased with my service and the turnaround time. Would highly recommend this shop for all auto care needs.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 07/28/2020

Thank you Laura!! We appreciate your business and are glad we were able to help you out!!

Jooil K.
White Plains, MD
Ford Edge
07/18/2020 Category: Service
Jooil said he felt scammed. He went in for his inspection and he knows everything was perfect, he was charged $50.00 and $30.00 for a battery adjustment, and they said his window tint was to dark so they tried removing it.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 07/22/2020

When preforming the inspection we found the customers two front windows were below legal spec in the state of Maryland. In the state of Maryland on a SUV the front two windows must be above 35 percentage and the back windows can be as dark as you want. So we removed the front window tint. As for the battery, the battery hold down was backwards and our shop installed the battery hold down correctly for you. Also, the third brake light was out which was 5 light bulbs which we also repaired for you.