Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

BF
Bernard F.
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Bernard said that they have good customer service. They got it done in an ample amount of time.

Jimmy S.
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Jimmy said he had a positive experience with this business.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 11/14/2019

Thank you Jimmy!!

PC
Philip C.
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Philip said the work was great and the customer service was good. He stated that the staff does a great job all of the time.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 11/14/2019

Thank you Philip!!

Towson, MD
11/10/2019
Excellent service and great personalities of owners.
Have been a client of LMT for almost 20 years. They have always taken excellent care of my vehicle. I spent my career on the road, so it was more imperative I had people who knew what they were doing, and that I could trust to be honest in maintaining my car. Though I am retired now and not traveling in the area, I still take my vehicle to LMT.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 11/11/2019

Thank you for your kind words!! We appreciate your business and are glad we are able to help you with your car needs!

YH
YASMIN H.
10/25/2019
So nice!
The guys were super nice and helpful. Would definitely recommend and return.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 10/28/2019

Thank you Yasmin!! We appreciate the kind words!

JEFFERY B.
Baltimore, MD
Nissan Maxima
10/25/2019
Great Service that was timely
I came to have the left headlight replaced and lens covers replaced on my 2010 Nissan Maxima.. Instead, they cleaned my lens (saving me a bundle) and the only upcharge came to replace the type of bulb needed to do the job. I've been here before so I thought I could trust them for this service. That cost was between $500 & $600 bucks. They told me I will be needing another repair soon with a price quote. So I left it with them overnight to do that too. It was ready before they said it would be and that repair was about the same as the first. I didn't feel "taken". I felt taken care of.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 10/28/2019

Thank you Jeff!! We appreciate your kind words and are always here for your car needs!

RT
RICHARD T.
10/19/2019
2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Excellent service and extremely friendly atmosphere.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 10/21/2019

Thank you Richard!!

LP
Lacy P.
Kia Sportage
10/10/2019 Category: Service
Lacy said she has been going to the business for over 8 years. She also said they always treated her fairly, they were honest and she appreciated their work.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 10/14/2019

Thank you Lacy!!

RT
Rachael T.
10/07/2019 Category: Service
Rachael said that they are responsive. She dropped off her vehicle and had not made an appointment. They communicated with her well by an email and phone call. Their prices are fair.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 10/10/2019

Thank you!!

10/05/2019
Customer Servive
Outstanding customer service. Thank you.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 10/07/2019

Thank you!!

Michael B.
Far Rockaway, NY
10/04/2019 Category: Service
Michael said George, an employee at this business, is the man. He got him back on the road when no one else could. He stated George needs a raise. He was fantastic and did the right thing by him. He helped him out in an emergency and took time out of his own time to help him.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 10/07/2019

Thank you Michael!!

UT
UYEN T.
09/19/2019
They are very helpful and friendly to work with. Recommended.

Thank you Uyen!!

Stephanie S.
Kia Optima
09/19/2019 Category: Service
Stephanie said that the place was up front about cost and kept her well informed.

Thank you Stephanie!!

GU
Gibson U.
Toyota Avalon
09/19/2019 Category: Service
Gibson said this business was easy and convenient. The staff was fast. He was able to drop off his vehicle, they did the work and kept him informed with what was going on.

Thank you Gibson!!

CR
Carol R.
Union, NJ
Hyundai Tiburon
09/18/2019 Category: Service
Carol said this business checked her vehicle. They were able to quickly diagnose her vehicle and give her a quote.

Thank you Carol!!

Matt D.
09/13/2019 Category: Service
Matt said he was happy with the service.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 09/17/2019

Thank you Matt!!

GE
GARY E.
Honda Civic Coupe
08/31/2019
Trust them.
I go to LMT because they always treat me and my automobile right. They are friendly, trustworthy and competent. As I said to one of the personnel when I picked up my auto, I will never bring it to another repair shop as long as LMT and I exist.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 09/04/2019

Thank you Gary!! We really appreciate the kind words and your business!! We are always here to help you out!!

Elkridge, MD
Mercedes-Benz C300
08/29/2019
First time here
It was my first time here. The office is neat and they attend to you as soon as you walk in. Also, they were pretty good with time, I had my vehicle back in less time than estimated.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 08/29/2019

Thank you for taking your time to reviw us!! We hope we can help with your vehicle needs down the road!

Robert H.
Lincoln Town Car
08/26/2019 Category: Service
Robert said the service is always excellent.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 08/29/2019

Thank you Robert!!

NC
NANCY C.
Hanover, MD
Toyota Avalon
08/21/2019
Friendly employees
The employees were very friendly and helpful.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 08/22/2019