MV
Morgan V.
Honda Civic Sdn
10/16/2020 Category: Service
Morgan said the personnel are nice, thorough, honest and helpful. She has been a customer since moving to the area and will continue to be a patron of the business.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 10/20/2020

Thank you Morgan!! As always we appreciate your business and your kind words!

Mason W.
Nissan Sentra
10/14/2020 Category: Service
Mason said the business was able to tell him what needed to get fixed in a timely manner at a good price.

Thank you Mason!!

HK
Heather K.
Fallston, MD
Honda Civic Si
10/14/2020 Category: Service
Heather said she appreciated the service at the business and wanted to thank them.

Thank you Heather!!

Mark S.
Bedford, OH
Ford Transit Chassis
09/30/2020 Category: Service
Mark said they always give him good service.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 10/01/2020

Thank you Mark!!

Rockville, MD
Kia Optima
09/25/2020
Simple, easy, friendly.
Service here is just easy and convenient. Fair prices and dependable service. Eric at the front made it an easy process and was very helpful and friendly. I’ll definitely be back.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 09/25/2020

Thank you!! We appreciate the kind words and are always here to help!!

FA
Fred A.
Toyota Avalon
09/22/2020 Category: Service
Fred said they explained to him what his options were for different tires and if what he was buying was good.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 09/23/2020

Thank you Fred!!

LL
LYNNE L.
Towson, MD
09/09/2020
Knowledgeable, honest, and friendly owners & staff, reasonable prices. Excellent work.
I have been going to LMT for at least 20 years. Ron and Mark have always treated me and my vehicle well. Even though I am retired and no longer drive the mileage I used to, I still take my car there for annual maintenance. I recently had some issues with my car and they were able to solve the problem and get me back on the road in a reasonable time frame; and without braking the bank.
Thank you Mark and Ron.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 09/10/2020

Thank you Lynne!! We appreciate your business over the years and are always here to help you with your vehicle!!

CA
CLARENCE A.
09/08/2020
Now Servicing both of my cars
They serviced both my cars in the same week. One for a rear end issue and the other an oil change
I keep going back for the same reason. Honest customer focus, cost and great service
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 09/08/2020

Thank you Clarence!!

CA
CLARENCE A.
Nissan Murano
09/08/2020
Honest Customer Focus
I can trust that Eric and his team are going to do exactly what they say they’re going to do. Cost, Service and delivery are exactly what we agreed on. If there is a change it’s clearly communicated why it’s better for the customer vehicle. Just can’t beat that
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 09/08/2020

Thank you Clarence!! We appreciate the kind words and are always here to help with your vehicles!!

Sykesville, MD
09/02/2020
AWESOME SERVICE
ROUTINE SERVICE AT A FAIR PRICE. PROFESSIONAL ATMOSPHERE
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 09/03/2020

Thank you for your business!!

Honda Accord Coupe
08/28/2020
Always a pleasurable experience
I have been using LMT for at least 20 years. I will use LMT for another 20 years if I live that long. I trust them.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 08/31/2020

Thank you!! We always appreciate your business!!

GH
GARY H.
Ellicott City, MD
INFINITI G37 Coupe
08/25/2020
Ron, Mark, and Eric get the job done !
LMT is the best car repair place in MD!
Always great service, reasonable pricing and very professional!
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 08/25/2020

Thank you Gary!! Thank you for the kind words and we always appreciate your business!!

DUANE C.
Woodbine, MD
Acura MDX
08/20/2020
I always recommend LMT to friends
LMT has taken care of our cars for about 15 years. Always professional, reasonably priced, and most importantly, honest! I am always happy to recommend LMT to anyone who needs a good mechanic.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 08/24/2020

Thank you Duane!! We always appreciate your business!!

AC
Andrew C.
08/20/2020 Category: Service
Andrew said he asked about the Auto Resources International. He was told the information was not available and instead the employee did not get the information. He was a first time customer and did feel that he would have looked forward to better than average response. He thought the staff would go above and beyond for a new customer.

SK
Shafiq K.
Volkswagen Passat
08/19/2020 Category: Service
Shafiq said this business was very helpful and accommodating. They were quick to respond to fixing the issue. He appreciates what they did and will go there again.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 08/24/2020