JAY M.
Elkridge, MD
Kia Sorento
10/27/2020
Solid Service and upfront staff
They provided super service and detailed explanation of auto inspection and auto service.

DAN H.
Ellicott City, MD
10/27/2020
great as always
LMT always takes good care of my cars!

Honda Accord Sedan
10/23/2020
Needed my car inspected and they were able to squeeze me in at the last minute. Very professional and friendly.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 10/27/2020
Thank you!!  Glad we were able to help.

Sykesville, MD
10/23/2020
Best place for service
Very good at keeping you posted as far as the progress and cost of repairs
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 10/23/2020
Thank you!!!
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 10/27/2020
Thank you!!

MV
Morgan V.
Honda Civic Sdn
10/16/2020 Category: Service
Morgan said the personnel are nice, thorough, honest and helpful. She has been a customer since moving to the area and will continue to be a patron of the business.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 10/20/2020

Thank you Morgan!! As always we appreciate your business and your kind words!

Mason W.
Nissan Sentra
10/14/2020 Category: Service
Mason said the business was able to tell him what needed to get fixed in a timely manner at a good price.

Thank you Mason!!

HK
Heather K.
Fallston, MD
Honda Civic Si
10/14/2020 Category: Service
Heather said she appreciated the service at the business and wanted to thank them.

Thank you Heather!!

Mark S.
Bedford, OH
Ford Transit Chassis
09/30/2020 Category: Service
Mark said they always give him good service.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 10/01/2020

Thank you Mark!!

Rockville, MD
Kia Optima
09/25/2020
Simple, easy, friendly.
Service here is just easy and convenient. Fair prices and dependable service. Eric at the front made it an easy process and was very helpful and friendly. I’ll definitely be back.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 09/25/2020

Thank you!! We appreciate the kind words and are always here to help!!

FA
Fred A.
Toyota Avalon
09/22/2020 Category: Service
Fred said they explained to him what his options were for different tires and if what he was buying was good.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 09/23/2020

Thank you Fred!!

LL
LYNNE L.
Towson, MD
09/09/2020
Knowledgeable, honest, and friendly owners & staff, reasonable prices. Excellent work.
I have been going to LMT for at least 20 years. Ron and Mark have always treated me and my vehicle well. Even though I am retired and no longer drive the mileage I used to, I still take my car there for annual maintenance. I recently had some issues with my car and they were able to solve the problem and get me back on the road in a reasonable time frame; and without braking the bank.
Thank you Mark and Ron.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 09/10/2020

Thank you Lynne!! We appreciate your business over the years and are always here to help you with your vehicle!!

CA
CLARENCE A.
09/08/2020
Now Servicing both of my cars
They serviced both my cars in the same week. One for a rear end issue and the other an oil change
I keep going back for the same reason. Honest customer focus, cost and great service
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 09/08/2020

Thank you Clarence!!

CA
CLARENCE A.
Nissan Murano
09/08/2020
Honest Customer Focus
I can trust that Eric and his team are going to do exactly what they say they’re going to do. Cost, Service and delivery are exactly what we agreed on. If there is a change it’s clearly communicated why it’s better for the customer vehicle. Just can’t beat that
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 09/08/2020

Thank you Clarence!! We appreciate the kind words and are always here to help with your vehicles!!

Sykesville, MD
09/02/2020
AWESOME SERVICE
ROUTINE SERVICE AT A FAIR PRICE. PROFESSIONAL ATMOSPHERE
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 09/03/2020

Thank you for your business!!

Honda Accord Coupe
08/28/2020
Always a pleasurable experience
I have been using LMT for at least 20 years. I will use LMT for another 20 years if I live that long. I trust them.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 08/31/2020

Thank you!! We always appreciate your business!!