David M.
Laurel, MD
05/29/2021 Category: Service
David said he's been going there for over 15 years. They give great advice and provide excellent customer service.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 06/01/2021

Thank you David!! We appreciate the kind words and business throughout the years!

MARY-ANN B.
05/26/2021
Reliable service
I have used LMT for many years and I feel fortunate to have hem caring for my cars. Everything went smoothy for my oil change and need for new brakes this time. It helps me a lot that they drive me home when the service will be too long to wait.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 06/01/2021

Thank you Mary-Ann!! We appreciate your business throughout the years and are always here to help!!

05/22/2021
Oil change done quickly while I waited.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 05/24/2021

Thank you!! We appreciate your kind words and business!

CR
Cynise R.
Baltimore, MD
05/22/2021 Category: Service
Cynise said it was good. She called at 8:00 and made a 9:00 appointment for an inspection, they took her right in at 9:00 and it was perfect.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 05/26/2021

Thank you Cynise!! We appreciate your business and we are always here to help you with your car needs!

RA
RICK A.
Sykesville, MD
05/16/2021
Eric at LMT took great care of my car, completing my oil service on a Saturday morning in under and hour. LMT takes great care of our cars and keeps us on the road.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 05/17/2021

Thank you Rick!! We appreciate the kind words and your business over the years!

Kevin S.
Annapolis Junction, MD
Jeep Cherokee
05/11/2021 Category: Service
Kevin said he has been going to this business for years. He also said the repairs were done in a timely manner.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 05/14/2021

Thank you Kevin!! As always we appreciate your business over the years!

FC
FRANK C.
Laurel, MD
Volvo XC60
05/08/2021
State Inspection
LMT was awesome from the time I first contacted them until I picked up the vehicle. Been looking for a good mechanic in MD since moving here...think I found them! Thanks!
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 05/11/2021

Thank you Frank!! We look forward to helping you with your car needs!!

JX
Jiawu X.
Mercedes-Benz C240
05/01/2021 Category: Service
Jiawu said they were good.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 05/05/2021

Thank you Jiawu!

Brandon S.
Maryland
04/29/2021 Category: Service
Brandon said all around, they have really good service.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 04/30/2021

Thank you Brandon!

VP
Vikash P.
04/23/2021 Category: Service
Vikash said the staff has very good communication, helped him a lot and as he walked in without an appointment they took him right away.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 04/30/2021

Thank you Vikash!! We appreciate your business and hope to help you out in the future!

Honda Accord Coupe
04/16/2021
Quick service
I was able to get my windshield wipers replace in less than 15 minutes - no wait!

Thank you!!

Derwin S.
Severn, MD
Ford Transit Wagon
04/15/2021 Category: Service
Derwin said he has 1 little issue to take his vehicle back to this business about. They were pretty good with him. The check engine light came on and it flashes. He does not know what that means. It disappeared but it came on and it flashes.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 04/20/2021

If there is an issue please bring your vehicle back and we will take a look at it for you.

Tom S.
Ellicott City, MD
Ram 1500
04/13/2021 Category: Service
Tom said it was very straightforward, good service and they were very knowledgeable.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 04/20/2021

Thank you Tom! We appreciate your business.

Honda Accord Coupe
03/31/2021
Always Curteous, Timely and Reliable
I bring my car into the shop for specific outcomes and get the car back with all those outcomes completed timely with no need to go back because something is still not right. I completely trust them with both my cars when servicing is needed.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 04/02/2021

Thank you!! We appreciate your business over the years!!

RA
RICK A.
Sykesville, MD
Acura RDX
03/24/2021
I thought my car was done...
LMT took great care of my car. I thought it was time for a new one, but LMT got it running like new again. Thanks!
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 03/26/2021

Thank you Rick!! As always we appreciate the business!