FC
Laurel, MD
Volvo XC60
05/08/2021
State Inspection
LMT was awesome from the time I first contacted them until I picked up the vehicle. Been looking for a good mechanic in MD since moving here...think I found them! Thanks!

JX
Jiawu X.
Mercedes-Benz C240
05/01/2021 Category: Service
Jiawu said they were good.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 05/05/2021

Thank you Jiawu!

Brandon S.
Maryland
04/29/2021 Category: Service
Brandon said all around, they have really good service.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 04/30/2021

Thank you Brandon!

VP
Vikash P.
04/23/2021 Category: Service
Vikash said the staff has very good communication, helped him a lot and as he walked in without an appointment they took him right away.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 04/30/2021

Thank you Vikash!! We appreciate your business and hope to help you out in the future!

Honda Accord Coupe
04/16/2021
Quick service
I was able to get my windshield wipers replace in less than 15 minutes - no wait!

Derwin S.
Severn, MD
Ford Transit Wagon
04/15/2021 Category: Service
Derwin said he has 1 little issue to take his vehicle back to this business about. They were pretty good with him. The check engine light came on and it flashes. He does not know what that means. It disappeared but it came on and it flashes.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 04/20/2021

If there is an issue please bring your vehicle back and we will take a look at it for you.

Tom S.
Ellicott City, MD
Ram 1500
04/13/2021 Category: Service
Tom said it was very straightforward, good service and they were very knowledgeable.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 04/20/2021

Thank you Tom! We appreciate your business.

Honda Accord Coupe
03/31/2021
Always Curteous, Timely and Reliable
I bring my car into the shop for specific outcomes and get the car back with all those outcomes completed timely with no need to go back because something is still not right. I completely trust them with both my cars when servicing is needed.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 04/02/2021

Thank you!! We appreciate your business over the years!!

RA
RICK A.
Sykesville, MD
Acura RDX
03/24/2021
I thought my car was done...
LMT took great care of my car. I thought it was time for a new one, but LMT got it running like new again. Thanks!
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 03/26/2021

Thank you Rick!! As always we appreciate the business!

BE
Bamidele E.
Mercedes-Benz GLE
03/24/2021 Category: Service
Bamidele said the business provided good service.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 03/26/2021

Thank you Bamidele!!

NY
Nataisha Y.
Hyundai ELANTRA
03/18/2021 Category: Service
Nataisha said quick service.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 03/22/2021
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 03/22/2021

RP
RALPH P.
Jessup, MD
Mercedes-Benz GLE
03/14/2021
MD Car Inspection
I needed a car inspection done promptly on a Saturday and LMT was the only shop which squeezed me the last minute. Customer service was awesome, answered my questions,very friendly and explained what they can and can’t do if I decide to service with them in the future.

Thank you for an awesome job!!!
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 03/15/2021

Thank you Ralph! Glad we were able to help you last minute. We appreciate the kind words and hope to help you with your car needs in the future!

Hanover, MD
Nissan Rogue
03/11/2021
This is the place to go to
I am new to Maryland and went here to get my vehicle inspected. They were flexible in getting me in. They were extremely efficient as I was in and out in under an hour. Staff is friendly.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 03/12/2021
Thank you for the review and kind words!!  We look forward to helping you with any future needs.

DONALD W.
Marriottsville, MD
Volkswagen Jetta
03/06/2021
Great shop and very knowledgeable, always friendly, professional and patient to figure out what I need. Problem solvers who also make recommendations for prevention and they let you know why. Highly recommend for all your car maintenance and repairs. 16 years with LMT maintaining and fixing all of my cars, a few others sprinkled in along the way but I keep going back to LMT. Thanks Guys!
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 03/09/2021

Thank you Donald!! We appreciate your business over the years and we appreciate your review!!

HK
Heather K.
Fallston, MD
03/05/2021 Category: Service
Heather said they do a good job and she trusts their work.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 03/12/2021