Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Boyds, MD
Toyota MR2
08/08/2012
not so great service
Yes the car is modified, I did ask them to warm the car up for 1-2 minutes before driving it NOT 10-15. That was an over statement from LMT. They refused to do a small and simple request from customer. If a simple thing as please warm my car for 1-2 minutes is too much to ask then the customer service is not up to par with other shops. My dad was right next to me when he state all of this. My dad say that he have been to many shops and never seen such bad customer service before. LMT shocked even my old man. Great customer service you give there (NOT!!!).

The first problem was not listing all the problems that is needed to be fix expecting customer to understand their writing on the inspection paper. The second problem is confusing customer: You have a inspection paper and you also give a nicely typed up shop required fixing paper on what's needed to be fix. The typed up paper only stated 3 things that's needed to be fix. I FIXED those 3 items. Then when I come back, you stated other problems and then tell me I am supposed to look at your bad hand-writing on the inspection form and fix those problems. If anyone have ever done inspection, that form is messy, has fractions & numbers, short hand words, and also with items whited out then re-writen. You expect a customer to understand your writing, short hand word, and fractions to know if certain items pass or not. Then you must expect all of us to read your mind or we are profession mechanic to understand what's going on.

On the second time I came back, they did the same thing. They listed only 3-4 small and simple items that's needed to be fixed on the typed up paper form but the other form has 2-3 more items (and i don't even know if those items pass or fail. All it was is a statement like "car drives badly"!!!). I tried to tell them about this, and their response is: "you need to look at this hand writen form". If that's the case, what is the point of typing 1-2 items that is need to be fixed up for? To confuse customer, to give them hope that they only have 1-2 items so you can say "Nope you need to fix these as well" so you can charge them more money again?

This is the problem I have with LTM, the service you provide is nothing compared to a small shop.

They can expect not to get any business from me or any of my colleages. I wish I NEVER went to them to begin with (and my old man agrees).

08/08/2012
MD Inspection
My opinion:
Had inspection done on the same car 2 times, and paid both times. First time fail and gave me a list of items to fix. Fixed all the items on the printed list. Second time they gave me another list of items that are suspicious in my opinion.
1) fail due to "car drive badly". I looked up safety inspection guidence on google and it say NON-functioning car can still pass safety inspection. Why? The guidence states that as longs as tail lights and brakes work, car running or not, doesn't really matter. Also, I drove the car just fine. Leaves me to question what they are doing with my car.
2) scratch windshield fail inspection. Windshield was scratched due to old wiperblades. Again, I look up the guidence for safety inspection for windshield; the guidence states nothing about scratch windshield, it stated about tinting (Glazing) & wipers blades.

I feel like there is something fishy going on.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 08/14/2012
LMT did an inspection on 4/26/12, and Mr. Nhat's vehicle did not pass. When the vehicle was brought in on July 31, the vehicle still had some of the SAME issues. Mr.Nhat has a copy of both inspections and the initial issues have not been repaired. The first part of a Maryland inspection is a road test. Mr. Nhat said that the vehicle is highly modified and needs 10 - 15 minutes for it to run properly. At LMT, we do our vehicle inspections by the "book". The windshield was scratched as he stated and had a light out, both of which were noted in April. I suggested that Mr. Nhat contact the Md state police to determine if our inspection of his vehicle was "fishy". That offer still stands..

Towson, MD
11/10/2019
Excellent service and great personalities of owners.
Have been a client of LMT for almost 20 years. They have always taken excellent care of my vehicle. I spent my career on the road, so it was more imperative I had people who knew what they were doing, and that I could trust to be honest in maintaining my car. Though I am retired now and not traveling in the area, I still take my vehicle to LMT.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 11/11/2019

Thank you for your kind words!! We appreciate your business and are glad we are able to help you with your car needs!

YH
YASMIN H.
10/25/2019
So nice!
The guys were super nice and helpful. Would definitely recommend and return.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 10/28/2019

Thank you Yasmin!! We appreciate the kind words!

JEFFERY B.
Baltimore, MD
Nissan Maxima
10/25/2019
Great Service that was timely
I came to have the left headlight replaced and lens covers replaced on my 2010 Nissan Maxima.. Instead, they cleaned my lens (saving me a bundle) and the only upcharge came to replace the type of bulb needed to do the job. I've been here before so I thought I could trust them for this service. That cost was between $500 & $600 bucks. They told me I will be needing another repair soon with a price quote. So I left it with them overnight to do that too. It was ready before they said it would be and that repair was about the same as the first. I didn't feel "taken". I felt taken care of.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 10/28/2019

Thank you Jeff!! We appreciate your kind words and are always here for your car needs!

RT
RICHARD T.
10/19/2019
2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Excellent service and extremely friendly atmosphere.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 10/21/2019

Thank you Richard!!

LP
Lacy P.
Kia Sportage
10/10/2019 Category: Service
Lacy said she has been going to the business for over 8 years. She also said they always treated her fairly, they were honest and she appreciated their work.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 10/14/2019

Thank you Lacy!!

RT
Rachael T.
10/07/2019 Category: Service
Rachael said that they are responsive. She dropped off her vehicle and had not made an appointment. They communicated with her well by an email and phone call. Their prices are fair.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 10/10/2019

Thank you!!

10/05/2019
Customer Servive
Outstanding customer service. Thank you.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 10/07/2019

Thank you!!

Michael B.
Far Rockaway, NY
10/04/2019 Category: Service
Michael said George, an employee at this business, is the man. He got him back on the road when no one else could. He stated George needs a raise. He was fantastic and did the right thing by him. He helped him out in an emergency and took time out of his own time to help him.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 10/07/2019

Thank you Michael!!

UT
UYEN T.
09/19/2019
They are very helpful and friendly to work with. Recommended.

Thank you Uyen!!

Stephanie S.
Kia Optima
09/19/2019 Category: Service
Stephanie said that the place was up front about cost and kept her well informed.

Thank you Stephanie!!

GU
Gibson U.
Toyota Avalon
09/19/2019 Category: Service
Gibson said this business was easy and convenient. The staff was fast. He was able to drop off his vehicle, they did the work and kept him informed with what was going on.

Thank you Gibson!!

CR
Carol R.
Union, NJ
Hyundai Tiburon
09/18/2019 Category: Service
Carol said this business checked her vehicle. They were able to quickly diagnose her vehicle and give her a quote.

Thank you Carol!!

Matt D.
09/13/2019 Category: Service
Matt said he was happy with the service.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 09/17/2019

Thank you Matt!!

GE
GARY E.
Honda Civic Coupe
08/31/2019
Trust them.
I go to LMT because they always treat me and my automobile right. They are friendly, trustworthy and competent. As I said to one of the personnel when I picked up my auto, I will never bring it to another repair shop as long as LMT and I exist.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 09/04/2019

Thank you Gary!! We really appreciate the kind words and your business!! We are always here to help you out!!

Elkridge, MD
Mercedes-Benz C300
08/29/2019
First time here
It was my first time here. The office is neat and they attend to you as soon as you walk in. Also, they were pretty good with time, I had my vehicle back in less time than estimated.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 08/29/2019

Thank you for taking your time to reviw us!! We hope we can help with your vehicle needs down the road!

Robert H.
Lincoln Town Car
08/26/2019 Category: Service
Robert said the service is always excellent.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 08/29/2019

Thank you Robert!!

NC
NANCY C.
Hanover, MD
Toyota Avalon
08/21/2019
Friendly employees
The employees were very friendly and helpful.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 08/22/2019

Thank you Nancy!!

GS
Girish S.
Elkridge, MD
Volkswagen Passat
08/14/2019 Category: Service
Girish said they were quick. The service manager was very friendly and worked with him very quickly.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 08/16/2019

Thank you Girish!!

ROBERT M.
Honda Accord Coupe
08/10/2019
Safety inspection
Very kind gentlemen working the desk. Was very informative and explained in detail what was going on with my car and they fixed it at a great cost. Will return
Thanks
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 08/12/2019

Thank you Robert!! We are glad we were able to help you out with your vehicle!!