NN
Boyds, MD
Toyota MR2
08/08/2012
not so great service
Yes the car is modified, I did ask them to warm the car up for 1-2 minutes before driving it NOT 10-15. That was an over statement from LMT. They refused to do a small and simple request from customer. If a simple thing as please warm my car for 1-2 minutes is too much to ask then the customer service is not up to par with other shops. My dad was right next to me when he state all of this. My dad say that he have been to many shops and never seen such bad customer service before. LMT shocked even my old man. Great customer service you give there (NOT!!!).

The first problem was not listing all the problems that is needed to be fix expecting customer to understand their writing on the inspection paper. The second problem is confusing customer: You have a inspection paper and you also give a nicely typed up shop required fixing paper on what's needed to be fix. The typed up paper only stated 3 things that's needed to be fix. I FIXED those 3 items. Then when I come back, you stated other problems and then tell me I am supposed to look at your bad hand-writing on the inspection form and fix those problems. If anyone have ever done inspection, that form is messy, has fractions & numbers, short hand words, and also with items whited out then re-writen. You expect a customer to understand your writing, short hand word, and fractions to know if certain items pass or not. Then you must expect all of us to read your mind or we are profession mechanic to understand what's going on.

On the second time I came back, they did the same thing. They listed only 3-4 small and simple items that's needed to be fixed on the typed up paper form but the other form has 2-3 more items (and i don't even know if those items pass or fail. All it was is a statement like "car drives badly"!!!). I tried to tell them about this, and their response is: "you need to look at this hand writen form". If that's the case, what is the point of typing 1-2 items that is need to be fixed up for? To confuse customer, to give them hope that they only have 1-2 items so you can say "Nope you need to fix these as well" so you can charge them more money again?

This is the problem I have with LTM, the service you provide is nothing compared to a small shop.

They can expect not to get any business from me or any of my colleages. I wish I NEVER went to them to begin with (and my old man agrees).

08/08/2012
MD Inspection
My opinion:
Had inspection done on the same car 2 times, and paid both times. First time fail and gave me a list of items to fix. Fixed all the items on the printed list. Second time they gave me another list of items that are suspicious in my opinion.
1) fail due to "car drive badly". I looked up safety inspection guidence on google and it say NON-functioning car can still pass safety inspection. Why? The guidence states that as longs as tail lights and brakes work, car running or not, doesn't really matter. Also, I drove the car just fine. Leaves me to question what they are doing with my car.
2) scratch windshield fail inspection. Windshield was scratched due to old wiperblades. Again, I look up the guidence for safety inspection for windshield; the guidence states nothing about scratch windshield, it stated about tinting (Glazing) & wipers blades.

I feel like there is something fishy going on.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 08/14/2012
LMT did an inspection on 4/26/12, and Mr. Nhat's vehicle did not pass. When the vehicle was brought in on July 31, the vehicle still had some of the SAME issues. Mr.Nhat has a copy of both inspections and the initial issues have not been repaired. The first part of a Maryland inspection is a road test. Mr. Nhat said that the vehicle is highly modified and needs 10 - 15 minutes for it to run properly. At LMT, we do our vehicle inspections by the "book". The windshield was scratched as he stated and had a light out, both of which were noted in April. I suggested that Mr. Nhat contact the Md state police to determine if our inspection of his vehicle was "fishy". That offer still stands..

DANNY C.
Parkville, MD
12/02/2020
Fast and quick
Very friendly staff.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 12/03/2020
Thank you Danny!!!   Glad we were able to help.

DT
DOUGLAS T.
Jeep Cherokee
11/28/2020
Oil Change
Changed oil, oil filter, reprogrammed settings, aired tires and conducted a tire & brake check in under 30 minutes!
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 11/30/2020

Thank you Doug!!

DT
DOUGLAS T.
Ram 2500
11/25/2020
Quality workmanship and reliability
They installed a train horn onto my RAM 2500. They fabricated a bracket for the compressor, mounteed horns in wheel well and installed a button in the cab. They installed a relay to manage the compressor. Awesome work!
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 11/30/2020

Thank you Doug!! We always appreciate your business and we appreciate your kind words!

AF
Azmain F.
11/18/2020 Category: Service
Azmain said they always have availability, key factor.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 11/19/2020

Thank you Azmain!!

JAY M.
Elkridge, MD
Kia Sorento
10/27/2020
Solid Service and upfront staff
They provided super service and detailed explanation of auto inspection and auto service.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 10/28/2020

Thank you Jay!!

DAN H.
10/27/2020
great as always
LMT always takes good care of my cars!
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 10/28/2020

Thank you Dan!!

Hanover, MD
Honda Accord Sedan
10/23/2020
Needed my car inspected and they were able to squeeze me in at the last minute. Very professional and friendly.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 10/27/2020
Thank you!!  Glad we were able to help.

Sykesville, MD
10/23/2020
Best place for service
Very good at keeping you posted as far as the progress and cost of repairs
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 10/23/2020
Thank you!!!
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 10/27/2020
Thank you!!

MV
Morgan V.
Honda Civic Sdn
10/16/2020 Category: Service
Morgan said the personnel are nice, thorough, honest and helpful. She has been a customer since moving to the area and will continue to be a patron of the business.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 10/20/2020

Thank you Morgan!! As always we appreciate your business and your kind words!

HK
Heather K.
Fallston, MD
Honda Civic Si
10/14/2020 Category: Service
Heather said she appreciated the service at the business and wanted to thank them.

Thank you Heather!!

Mason W.
Nissan Sentra
10/14/2020 Category: Service
Mason said the business was able to tell him what needed to get fixed in a timely manner at a good price.

Thank you Mason!!

Mark S.
Bedford, OH
Ford Transit Chassis
09/30/2020 Category: Service
Mark said they always give him good service.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 10/01/2020

Thank you Mark!!

Rockville, MD
Kia Optima
09/25/2020
Simple, easy, friendly.
Service here is just easy and convenient. Fair prices and dependable service. Eric at the front made it an easy process and was very helpful and friendly. I’ll definitely be back.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 09/25/2020

Thank you!! We appreciate the kind words and are always here to help!!

FA
Fred A.
Toyota Avalon
09/22/2020 Category: Service
Fred said they explained to him what his options were for different tires and if what he was buying was good.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 09/23/2020