NN
Boyds, MD
Toyota MR2
08/15/2012
not so great service
Yes the car is modified, I did ask them to warm the car up for 1-2 minutes before driving it NOT 10-15. That was an over statement from LMT. They refused to do a small and simple request from customer. If a simple thing as please warm my car for 1-2 minutes is too much to ask then the customer service is not up to par with other shops. My dad was right next to me when he state all of this. My dad say that he have been to many shops and never seen such bad customer service before. LMT shocked even my old man. Great customer service you give there (NOT!!!).

The first problem was not listing all the problems that is needed to be fix expecting customer to understand their writing on the inspection paper. The second problem is confusing customer: You have a inspection paper and you also give a nicely typed up shop required fixing paper on what's needed to be fix. The typed up paper only stated 3 things that's needed to be fix. I FIXED those 3 items. Then when I come back, you stated other problems and then tell me I am supposed to look at your bad hand-writing on the inspection form and fix those problems. If anyone have ever done inspection, that form is messy, has fractions & numbers, short hand words, and also with items whited out then re-writen. You expect a customer to understand your writing, short hand word, and fractions to know if certain items pass or not. Then you must expect all of us to read your mind or we are profession mechanic to understand what's going on.

On the second time I came back, they did the same thing. They listed only 3-4 small and simple items that's needed to be fixed on the typed up paper form but the other form has 2-3 more items (and i don't even know if those items pass or fail. All it was is a statement like "car drives badly"!!!). I tried to tell them about this, and their response is: "you need to look at this hand writen form". If that's the case, what is the point of typing 1-2 items that is need to be fixed up for? To confuse customer, to give them hope that they only have 1-2 items so you can say "Nope you need to fix these as well" so you can charge them more money again?

This is the problem I have with LTM, the service you provide is nothing compared to a small shop.

They can expect not to get any business from me or any of my colleages. I wish I NEVER went to them to begin with (and my old man agrees).

08/08/2012
MD Inspection
My opinion:
Had inspection done on the same car 2 times, and paid both times. First time fail and gave me a list of items to fix. Fixed all the items on the printed list. Second time they gave me another list of items that are suspicious in my opinion.
1) fail due to "car drive badly". I looked up safety inspection guidence on google and it say NON-functioning car can still pass safety inspection. Why? The guidence states that as longs as tail lights and brakes work, car running or not, doesn't really matter. Also, I drove the car just fine. Leaves me to question what they are doing with my car.
2) scratch windshield fail inspection. Windshield was scratched due to old wiperblades. Again, I look up the guidence for safety inspection for windshield; the guidence states nothing about scratch windshield, it stated about tinting (Glazing) & wipers blades.

I feel like there is something fishy going on.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 08/14/2012
LMT did an inspection on 4/26/12, and Mr. Nhat's vehicle did not pass. When the vehicle was brought in on July 31, the vehicle still had some of the SAME issues. Mr.Nhat has a copy of both inspections and the initial issues have not been repaired. The first part of a Maryland inspection is a road test. Mr. Nhat said that the vehicle is highly modified and needs 10 - 15 minutes for it to run properly. At LMT, we do our vehicle inspections by the "book". The windshield was scratched as he stated and had a light out, both of which were noted in April. I suggested that Mr. Nhat contact the Md state police to determine if our inspection of his vehicle was "fishy". That offer still stands..

FC
FRANK C.
Laurel, MD
Volvo XC60
05/08/2021
State Inspection
LMT was awesome from the time I first contacted them until I picked up the vehicle. Been looking for a good mechanic in MD since moving here...think I found them! Thanks!

JX
Jiawu X.
Mercedes-Benz C240
05/01/2021 Category: Service
Jiawu said they were good.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 05/05/2021

Thank you Jiawu!

Brandon S.
Maryland
04/29/2021 Category: Service
Brandon said all around, they have really good service.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 04/30/2021

Thank you Brandon!

VP
Vikash P.
04/23/2021 Category: Service
Vikash said the staff has very good communication, helped him a lot and as he walked in without an appointment they took him right away.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 04/30/2021

Thank you Vikash!! We appreciate your business and hope to help you out in the future!

Honda Accord Coupe
04/16/2021
Quick service
I was able to get my windshield wipers replace in less than 15 minutes - no wait!

Derwin S.
Severn, MD
Ford Transit Wagon
04/15/2021 Category: Service
Derwin said he has 1 little issue to take his vehicle back to this business about. They were pretty good with him. The check engine light came on and it flashes. He does not know what that means. It disappeared but it came on and it flashes.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 04/20/2021

If there is an issue please bring your vehicle back and we will take a look at it for you.

Tom S.
Ellicott City, MD
Ram 1500
04/13/2021 Category: Service
Tom said it was very straightforward, good service and they were very knowledgeable.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 04/20/2021

Thank you Tom! We appreciate your business.

Honda Accord Coupe
03/31/2021
Always Curteous, Timely and Reliable
I bring my car into the shop for specific outcomes and get the car back with all those outcomes completed timely with no need to go back because something is still not right. I completely trust them with both my cars when servicing is needed.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 04/02/2021

Thank you!! We appreciate your business over the years!!

RA
RICK A.
Sykesville, MD
Acura RDX
03/24/2021
I thought my car was done...
LMT took great care of my car. I thought it was time for a new one, but LMT got it running like new again. Thanks!
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 03/26/2021

Thank you Rick!! As always we appreciate the business!

BE
Bamidele E.
Mercedes-Benz GLE
03/24/2021 Category: Service
Bamidele said the business provided good service.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 03/26/2021

Thank you Bamidele!!

NY
Nataisha Y.
Hyundai ELANTRA
03/18/2021 Category: Service
Nataisha said quick service.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 03/22/2021
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 03/22/2021

RP
RALPH P.
Jessup, MD
Mercedes-Benz GLE
03/14/2021
MD Car Inspection
I needed a car inspection done promptly on a Saturday and LMT was the only shop which squeezed me the last minute. Customer service was awesome, answered my questions,very friendly and explained what they can and can’t do if I decide to service with them in the future.

Thank you for an awesome job!!!
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 03/15/2021

Thank you Ralph! Glad we were able to help you last minute. We appreciate the kind words and hope to help you with your car needs in the future!

Hanover, MD
Nissan Rogue
03/11/2021
This is the place to go to
I am new to Maryland and went here to get my vehicle inspected. They were flexible in getting me in. They were extremely efficient as I was in and out in under an hour. Staff is friendly.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 03/12/2021
Thank you for the review and kind words!!  We look forward to helping you with any future needs.

DONALD W.
Marriottsville, MD
Volkswagen Jetta
03/06/2021
Great shop and very knowledgeable, always friendly, professional and patient to figure out what I need. Problem solvers who also make recommendations for prevention and they let you know why. Highly recommend for all your car maintenance and repairs. 16 years with LMT maintaining and fixing all of my cars, a few others sprinkled in along the way but I keep going back to LMT. Thanks Guys!
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 03/09/2021

Thank you Donald!! We appreciate your business over the years and we appreciate your review!!