NN
Boyds, MD
Toyota MR2
08/15/2012
not so great service
Yes the car is modified, I did ask them to warm the car up for 1-2 minutes before driving it NOT 10-15. That was an over statement from LMT. They refused to do a small and simple request from customer. If a simple thing as please warm my car for 1-2 minutes is too much to ask then the customer service is not up to par with other shops. My dad was right next to me when he state all of this. My dad say that he have been to many shops and never seen such bad customer service before. LMT shocked even my old man. Great customer service you give there (NOT!!!).

The first problem was not listing all the problems that is needed to be fix expecting customer to understand their writing on the inspection paper. The second problem is confusing customer: You have a inspection paper and you also give a nicely typed up shop required fixing paper on what's needed to be fix. The typed up paper only stated 3 things that's needed to be fix. I FIXED those 3 items. Then when I come back, you stated other problems and then tell me I am supposed to look at your bad hand-writing on the inspection form and fix those problems. If anyone have ever done inspection, that form is messy, has fractions & numbers, short hand words, and also with items whited out then re-writen. You expect a customer to understand your writing, short hand word, and fractions to know if certain items pass or not. Then you must expect all of us to read your mind or we are profession mechanic to understand what's going on.

On the second time I came back, they did the same thing. They listed only 3-4 small and simple items that's needed to be fixed on the typed up paper form but the other form has 2-3 more items (and i don't even know if those items pass or fail. All it was is a statement like "car drives badly"!!!). I tried to tell them about this, and their response is: "you need to look at this hand writen form". If that's the case, what is the point of typing 1-2 items that is need to be fixed up for? To confuse customer, to give them hope that they only have 1-2 items so you can say "Nope you need to fix these as well" so you can charge them more money again?

This is the problem I have with LTM, the service you provide is nothing compared to a small shop.

They can expect not to get any business from me or any of my colleages. I wish I NEVER went to them to begin with (and my old man agrees).

08/08/2012
MD Inspection
My opinion:
Had inspection done on the same car 2 times, and paid both times. First time fail and gave me a list of items to fix. Fixed all the items on the printed list. Second time they gave me another list of items that are suspicious in my opinion.
1) fail due to "car drive badly". I looked up safety inspection guidence on google and it say NON-functioning car can still pass safety inspection. Why? The guidence states that as longs as tail lights and brakes work, car running or not, doesn't really matter. Also, I drove the car just fine. Leaves me to question what they are doing with my car.
2) scratch windshield fail inspection. Windshield was scratched due to old wiperblades. Again, I look up the guidence for safety inspection for windshield; the guidence states nothing about scratch windshield, it stated about tinting (Glazing) & wipers blades.

I feel like there is something fishy going on.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 08/14/2012
LMT did an inspection on 4/26/12, and Mr. Nhat's vehicle did not pass. When the vehicle was brought in on July 31, the vehicle still had some of the SAME issues. Mr.Nhat has a copy of both inspections and the initial issues have not been repaired. The first part of a Maryland inspection is a road test. Mr. Nhat said that the vehicle is highly modified and needs 10 - 15 minutes for it to run properly. At LMT, we do our vehicle inspections by the "book". The windshield was scratched as he stated and had a light out, both of which were noted in April. I suggested that Mr. Nhat contact the Md state police to determine if our inspection of his vehicle was "fishy". That offer still stands..

JO
JOE O.
07/24/2021
Professionalism.
LMT has serviced my cars for over 20 years, and the service has consistently exceeded my expectations. Simply the best
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 07/26/2021

Thank you Joe!! We appreciate your kind words and business over the years!

DAN H.
07/20/2021
16 year old car still running great!
LMT keeps my 2005 van running like new!
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 07/21/2021

Thank you Dan!! Thank you for the kind words!

DAN H.
07/20/2021
Great as always
Reliable and trustworthy. Highly recommend!
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 07/21/2021

Thank you Dan!! We appreciate your business over the years!

Jordan H.
Kia Sedona
07/09/2021 Category: Service
Jordan said the staff quick and provide really good service.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 07/12/2021

Thank you Jordan!!

RF
Russell F.
Chevrolet Express Cargo Van
07/03/2021 Category: Service
Russell said that he's used them before and they're easy to talk to. He's always pleased with their service. They have good prices and are professional and yet casual. They aren't so professional that they come across as scripted and not so casual that the work doesn't get done. They're perfectly in the middle.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 07/07/2021

Thank you Russell!! We appreciate your business and kind words!

CASSANDRA C.
06/21/2021
George
I started coming here because my favorite Mechanic, George Hill, started working here. He is friendly, knowledgeable and very trustworthy. I have had all positive experiences with this business.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 06/23/2021

Thank you Cassandra!! We appreciate your kind words and look forward to doing business with you in the future!

Robert H.
Lincoln Town Car
06/15/2021 Category: Service
Spoke with Judy. She said very professional in their approach, business was on time and got the job done correctly.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 06/17/2021

Thank you!! We appreciate your business over the years!

David M.
Laurel, MD
05/29/2021 Category: Service
David said he's been going there for over 15 years. They give great advice and provide excellent customer service.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 06/01/2021

Thank you David!! We appreciate the kind words and business throughout the years!

MARY-ANN B.
05/26/2021
Reliable service
I have used LMT for many years and I feel fortunate to have hem caring for my cars. Everything went smoothy for my oil change and need for new brakes this time. It helps me a lot that they drive me home when the service will be too long to wait.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 06/01/2021

Thank you Mary-Ann!! We appreciate your business throughout the years and are always here to help!!

05/22/2021
Oil change done quickly while I waited.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 05/24/2021

Thank you!! We appreciate your kind words and business!

CR
Cynise R.
Baltimore, MD
05/22/2021 Category: Service
Cynise said it was good. She called at 8:00 and made a 9:00 appointment for an inspection, they took her right in at 9:00 and it was perfect.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 05/26/2021

Thank you Cynise!! We appreciate your business and we are always here to help you with your car needs!

RA
RICK A.
Sykesville, MD
05/16/2021
Eric at LMT took great care of my car, completing my oil service on a Saturday morning in under and hour. LMT takes great care of our cars and keeps us on the road.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 05/17/2021

Thank you Rick!! We appreciate the kind words and your business over the years!

Kevin S.
Annapolis Junction, MD
Jeep Cherokee
05/11/2021 Category: Service
Kevin said he has been going to this business for years. He also said the repairs were done in a timely manner.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 05/14/2021

Thank you Kevin!! As always we appreciate your business over the years!

FC
FRANK C.
Laurel, MD
Volvo XC60
05/08/2021
State Inspection
LMT was awesome from the time I first contacted them until I picked up the vehicle. Been looking for a good mechanic in MD since moving here...think I found them! Thanks!
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 05/11/2021

Thank you Frank!! We look forward to helping you with your car needs!!