NN
Boyds, MD
Toyota MR2
08/08/2012
not so great service
Yes the car is modified, I did ask them to warm the car up for 1-2 minutes before driving it NOT 10-15. That was an over statement from LMT. They refused to do a small and simple request from customer. If a simple thing as please warm my car for 1-2 minutes is too much to ask then the customer service is not up to par with other shops. My dad was right next to me when he state all of this. My dad say that he have been to many shops and never seen such bad customer service before. LMT shocked even my old man. Great customer service you give there (NOT!!!).

The first problem was not listing all the problems that is needed to be fix expecting customer to understand their writing on the inspection paper. The second problem is confusing customer: You have a inspection paper and you also give a nicely typed up shop required fixing paper on what's needed to be fix. The typed up paper only stated 3 things that's needed to be fix. I FIXED those 3 items. Then when I come back, you stated other problems and then tell me I am supposed to look at your bad hand-writing on the inspection form and fix those problems. If anyone have ever done inspection, that form is messy, has fractions & numbers, short hand words, and also with items whited out then re-writen. You expect a customer to understand your writing, short hand word, and fractions to know if certain items pass or not. Then you must expect all of us to read your mind or we are profession mechanic to understand what's going on.

On the second time I came back, they did the same thing. They listed only 3-4 small and simple items that's needed to be fixed on the typed up paper form but the other form has 2-3 more items (and i don't even know if those items pass or fail. All it was is a statement like "car drives badly"!!!). I tried to tell them about this, and their response is: "you need to look at this hand writen form". If that's the case, what is the point of typing 1-2 items that is need to be fixed up for? To confuse customer, to give them hope that they only have 1-2 items so you can say "Nope you need to fix these as well" so you can charge them more money again?

This is the problem I have with LTM, the service you provide is nothing compared to a small shop.

They can expect not to get any business from me or any of my colleages. I wish I NEVER went to them to begin with (and my old man agrees).

08/08/2012
MD Inspection
My opinion:
Had inspection done on the same car 2 times, and paid both times. First time fail and gave me a list of items to fix. Fixed all the items on the printed list. Second time they gave me another list of items that are suspicious in my opinion.
1) fail due to "car drive badly". I looked up safety inspection guidence on google and it say NON-functioning car can still pass safety inspection. Why? The guidence states that as longs as tail lights and brakes work, car running or not, doesn't really matter. Also, I drove the car just fine. Leaves me to question what they are doing with my car.
2) scratch windshield fail inspection. Windshield was scratched due to old wiperblades. Again, I look up the guidence for safety inspection for windshield; the guidence states nothing about scratch windshield, it stated about tinting (Glazing) & wipers blades.

I feel like there is something fishy going on.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 08/14/2012
LMT did an inspection on 4/26/12, and Mr. Nhat's vehicle did not pass. When the vehicle was brought in on July 31, the vehicle still had some of the SAME issues. Mr.Nhat has a copy of both inspections and the initial issues have not been repaired. The first part of a Maryland inspection is a road test. Mr. Nhat said that the vehicle is highly modified and needs 10 - 15 minutes for it to run properly. At LMT, we do our vehicle inspections by the "book". The windshield was scratched as he stated and had a light out, both of which were noted in April. I suggested that Mr. Nhat contact the Md state police to determine if our inspection of his vehicle was "fishy". That offer still stands..

LH
LAURA H.
Sykesville, MD
07/23/2020
Excellent, fast, and reliable service!
I always trust taking my car to LMT Auto Repair. I recently had an oil change and was very pleased with my service and the turnaround time. Would highly recommend this shop for all auto care needs.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 07/28/2020

Thank you Laura!! We appreciate your business and are glad we were able to help you out!!

Jooil K.
White Plains, MD
Ford Edge
07/18/2020 Category: Service
Jooil said he felt scammed. He went in for his inspection and he knows everything was perfect, he was charged $50.00 and $30.00 for a battery adjustment, and they said his window tint was to dark so they tried removing it.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 07/22/2020

When preforming the inspection we found the customers two front windows were below legal spec in the state of Maryland. In the state of Maryland on a SUV the front two windows must be above 35 percentage and the back windows can be as dark as you want. So we removed the front window tint. As for the battery, the battery hold down was backwards and our shop installed the battery hold down correctly for you. Also, the third brake light was out which was 5 light bulbs which we also repaired for you.

AL S.
Fulton, MD
Dodge Charger
07/14/2020
State Inspection
Very professional. Provides good service.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 07/16/2020

Thank you Al!!

Chris S.
Glen Burnie, MD
Honda Civic Cpe
07/11/2020 Category: Service
Chris said the staff was helpful to him. They explained the repairs weren't worth the value of his vehicle.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 07/13/2020

Thank you Chris!! We appreciate the business!

AC
Andrew C.
07/11/2020 Category: Service
Andrew said the service was good. He said they were agreeable and professional.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 07/16/2020

Thank you Andrew!!

Jose A.
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
06/20/2020 Category: Service
Jose said he had an inspection done at this place. They were pretty quick, very friendly and they had good timing.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 06/25/2020

Thank you Jose we appreciate your business!!

EP
ELAINE P.
Ellicott City, MD
06/18/2020
We can always depend on LMT for great service at reasonable prices.
The usual first rate service we have enjoyed for decades.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 06/18/2020

Thank you Elaine!! We appreciate your business!

LY
Linda Y.
Toyota Matrix
06/17/2020 Category: Service
Linda said the employees are always very attentive and they check out everything on the vehicle, not just what she needs done to it.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 06/18/2020

Thank you Linda!! We appreciate the kind words and your business!

MJ
Marko J.
Maryland
Nissan Pathfinder
06/11/2020 Category: Service
Marko said he was happy with everything they did.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 06/15/2020

Thank you Marko!

MARK S.
WOODSTOCK, MD
Ford Edge
06/09/2020
Routine Oil Change
They got me in and out in less than an hour, they were able to accommodate me with only an hour's notice, and they always check everything over and let me know what is needed or will be needed about how much time I have before I need to get the work done (brakes, tires, etc.). We've been going there for years, and they've always been honest and upfront with us. We always recommend them, and we its the only auto repair place we trust with our vehicles.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 06/10/2020

Thank you Mark for the kind words!! We always appreciate your business and are always here to help!!

Kevin S.
Annapolis Junction, MD
Jeep Cherokee
05/28/2020 Category: Service
Kevin said this business did excellent work. It was done fast and done very well. He has no more issues with the problem he was having. He has been with them for several years and has no complaints. They are above average.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 06/01/2020

Thank you Kevin!! We appreciate your business and are always here to help!

LH
Leslye H.
Glenwood, MD
05/02/2020 Category: Service
Leslye said this business was awesome and the employees were great. They were nice, kind and let her know what they were doing. She thanks them and it was a pleasure for her to have met them.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 05/06/2020
Thanks Leslye!!!  We appreciate your kind words.

FH
Francisco H.
04/23/2020 Category: Service
Francisco said they went to this place around 9:00 to get a window fixed and they got done with it by mid afternoon around 1:00 or 2:00. He had really good service, they were really quick and the price was good.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 04/24/2020
Thank you Francisco!!  Glad we were able to help you.

Mark S.
Bedford, OH
Ford Transit Van
04/18/2020 Category: Service
Mark said they always do a good job for him.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 04/21/2020