NN
Boyds, MD
Toyota MR2
08/15/2012
not so great service
Yes the car is modified, I did ask them to warm the car up for 1-2 minutes before driving it NOT 10-15. That was an over statement from LMT. They refused to do a small and simple request from customer. If a simple thing as please warm my car for 1-2 minutes is too much to ask then the customer service is not up to par with other shops. My dad was right next to me when he state all of this. My dad say that he have been to many shops and never seen such bad customer service before. LMT shocked even my old man. Great customer service you give there (NOT!!!).

The first problem was not listing all the problems that is needed to be fix expecting customer to understand their writing on the inspection paper. The second problem is confusing customer: You have a inspection paper and you also give a nicely typed up shop required fixing paper on what's needed to be fix. The typed up paper only stated 3 things that's needed to be fix. I FIXED those 3 items. Then when I come back, you stated other problems and then tell me I am supposed to look at your bad hand-writing on the inspection form and fix those problems. If anyone have ever done inspection, that form is messy, has fractions & numbers, short hand words, and also with items whited out then re-writen. You expect a customer to understand your writing, short hand word, and fractions to know if certain items pass or not. Then you must expect all of us to read your mind or we are profession mechanic to understand what's going on.

On the second time I came back, they did the same thing. They listed only 3-4 small and simple items that's needed to be fixed on the typed up paper form but the other form has 2-3 more items (and i don't even know if those items pass or fail. All it was is a statement like "car drives badly"!!!). I tried to tell them about this, and their response is: "you need to look at this hand writen form". If that's the case, what is the point of typing 1-2 items that is need to be fixed up for? To confuse customer, to give them hope that they only have 1-2 items so you can say "Nope you need to fix these as well" so you can charge them more money again?

This is the problem I have with LTM, the service you provide is nothing compared to a small shop.

They can expect not to get any business from me or any of my colleages. I wish I NEVER went to them to begin with (and my old man agrees).

08/08/2012
MD Inspection
My opinion:
Had inspection done on the same car 2 times, and paid both times. First time fail and gave me a list of items to fix. Fixed all the items on the printed list. Second time they gave me another list of items that are suspicious in my opinion.
1) fail due to "car drive badly". I looked up safety inspection guidence on google and it say NON-functioning car can still pass safety inspection. Why? The guidence states that as longs as tail lights and brakes work, car running or not, doesn't really matter. Also, I drove the car just fine. Leaves me to question what they are doing with my car.
2) scratch windshield fail inspection. Windshield was scratched due to old wiperblades. Again, I look up the guidence for safety inspection for windshield; the guidence states nothing about scratch windshield, it stated about tinting (Glazing) & wipers blades.

I feel like there is something fishy going on.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 08/14/2012
LMT did an inspection on 4/26/12, and Mr. Nhat's vehicle did not pass. When the vehicle was brought in on July 31, the vehicle still had some of the SAME issues. Mr.Nhat has a copy of both inspections and the initial issues have not been repaired. The first part of a Maryland inspection is a road test. Mr. Nhat said that the vehicle is highly modified and needs 10 - 15 minutes for it to run properly. At LMT, we do our vehicle inspections by the "book". The windshield was scratched as he stated and had a light out, both of which were noted in April. I suggested that Mr. Nhat contact the Md state police to determine if our inspection of his vehicle was "fishy". That offer still stands..

Glen Burnie, MD
02/24/2021
Quick friendly service.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 02/24/2021
Thank you!!!  We appreciate your business.

PD
PATRICIA D.
Jessup, MD
02/22/2021
Going the Extra Mile
Called for an appointment and they got me in the very next day. Polite and courteous person on the phone and at the front desk. Because of Covid, their waiting room was closed. They went the extra mile and dropped me off at a nearby store, where I shopped while waiting. They then came back and picked me up. Great customer service.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 02/22/2021

Thank you Patricia!! We appreciate the kind words and are always here to help!!

02/21/2021

CHRISTOPHER G.
Ellicott City, MD
02/06/2021
Very professional polite respectful
They seem very professional great customer service respectful I got my car inspected seem like a great place to me they work on Saturdays that’s good I had no problem
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 02/08/2021

Thank you Christopher!! We appreciate your business and are always here to help you with your car needs!

02/05/2021
Excellent service and a great price
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 02/08/2021

Thank you!! We appreciate your business.

Kevin S.
Annapolis Junction, MD
01/28/2021 Category: Service
Kevin said they do outstanding work and they do the work right.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 02/03/2021
Thank you Kevin!!  We appreciate your business.

Ellicott City, MD
01/27/2021
Great Experience
I've been a customer for a long time, and LMT has been consistently fair, prompt, and helpful
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 01/27/2021

Thank you!! As always we appreciate your business!

JOHN B.
Mazda CX-9
01/14/2021
Excellent!
Always reliable- accurate-honest service.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 01/15/2021

Thank you John!!

BL
BECKY L.
Chevrolet Spark
01/10/2021
Awesome as always!
Someone in our family managed to hit their driver side mirror....and the Chevy dealer wanted $$$. So I ordered the part online and had LMT install in just a few minutes! Awesome as always
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 01/13/2021

Thank you Becky!! We appreciate your business!!

MV
Morgan V.
Honda Civic Sdn
01/09/2021 Category: Service
Morgan said she has always gone there, they always do good work and explain everything thoroughly.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 01/13/2021

Thank you Morgan!! As always we appreciate your business and your kind words!

Honda Accord Coupe
01/05/2021
Quick Service
Came to LMT with an emergency situation. They listened, and then took the auto to the back to correct the problem. A short time later, the car's problem was corrected and I was back on the road. As usual, the service was prompt, courteous and fair.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 01/06/2021

Thank you!! As always we appreciate your business!

MT
Mohamadou T.
Dodge Dart
12/24/2020 Category: Service
Mohamadou said this business had the vehicle done within 2 hours.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 12/29/2020

Thank you Mohamadou!!

TT
Todd T.
12/10/2020 Category: Service
Todd said they are responsive and he has not had any issues with them. He said they are very transparent with their prices.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 12/14/2020

Thank you Todd! As always we appreciate your business!

DANNY C.
Parkville, MD
12/02/2020
Fast and quick
Very friendly staff.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 12/03/2020
Thank you Danny!!!   Glad we were able to help.