ALEXIS M.
06/11/2021
This will be the last shop you ever go to!
Christina and the fellas run a truly remarkable auto shop! Not only is the work top-notch, the prices are more than fair, the team is friendly, and they are honest. I’m so happy to have found this gem in my neighborhood.

TT
TOM T.
06/04/2021
They listen to what the customer when they relate the trouble with their car and identify the trouble before you make an appointment saving the customer time and allowing them to schedule maintenance that fits the customer's schedule.
The technician knew ahead of time as to what the trouble was and made the needed repairs in a timely and professional manner. He completed the task in less time than was originally quoted and all worked as advertised at task completion. Excellent Customer Service and folks who are committed to proper repairs. They create repeat customer and references.
Jason & Christina G. from Orlando Auto Doctor LLC responded on 06/09/2021

KF
KATJA F.
06/03/2021
Great Work
Very friendly and helpful staff, fair price. I’ll definitely come back.
Jason & Christina G. from Orlando Auto Doctor LLC responded on 06/09/2021

Thank you, we truly appreciate you!

DIANE D.
Dunnellon, FL
Volkswagen Beetle
05/26/2021
Everything Great Work ethic, service, and attitudes are all a plusand
Pride in their work they are consumer friendly and I found them to be upfront and honest in their work willing to explain details I give them a great rating !!!!! I wish I lived closer to them. Kudos!!!
Jason & Christina G. from Orlando Auto Doctor LLC responded on 05/26/2021

We are so grateful for you & tour kind words, thank you!

NW
NANCY W.
Nissan Maxima
Very trustworthy .
Have gone here when this business was owned by Pooles. The new owners have always proven to be very friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful as were the former owners. I have referred and will continue to refer my friends and neighbors to this business. Always enjoy seeing Christina at the front desk too!

GW
GIESEL W.
Nissan Rogue
Honest
I had my blower motor repaired so that my ac would work. Everyone from the owners to the service manager to the mechanics was very personable and professional. I was given great service that was efficient and fast, and most importantly, the AC is blowing cold! 10/10 would recommend!
Jason & Christina G. from Orlando Auto Doctor LLC responded on 05/26/2021

Thank you & we appreciate you!

GJ
GAMALIEL J.
Alfa Romeo Giulia
05/25/2021
Service and prices are great! The team is very helpful!

PT
Patrick T.
05/21/2021 Category: Service
Patrick said Jason always does a great job.

RYAN B.
Ford Bronco
05/20/2021
Professional, Transparent Pricing, Dependable
Was recommended to Jason and his team by a neighbor 5years ago. I refuse to take my vehicles anywhere else now. Their team will take care of what you need at a great cost, and you know it was done right.

Thank you Ryan!

RF
RANDY F.
Haines City, FL
Chevrolet Sonic
05/19/2021
Accurate and Efficient
As always, Jason and his staff accurately assessed my problem and repaired it in a timely manner, putting me back on the road again. Much thanks always.
Jason & Christina G. from Orlando Auto Doctor LLC responded on 05/21/2021

Thank you Randy for continuing to come see us after moving away.. we really appreciate you!

TED S.
05/18/2021
2010 nissan altima
the work that was completed has corrected all of my wife concerns. the wheel bearing and right axle.

THANK YOU!

MARY C.
Saturn VUE
05/14/2021
Good service.
The shop is conveniently located. Everyone is courteous and knowledgeable regarding the care of my vehicle.

We love you!

KRISTY M.
Mazda Tribute
05/13/2021
Honest and reliable
I went to auto doctor for a second opinion. I found them to be honest and recommended only work that needed to be done.
Jason & Christina G. from Orlando Auto Doctor LLC responded on 05/14/2021

Thank you for the feedback & for giving us a try!

05/12/2021
They do an excellent job for a fair price.
I know I will get the best service at the best price. It’s hard to find that these days.
Jason & Christina G. from Orlando Auto Doctor LLC responded on 05/12/2021

THANK YOU!

DONNA C.
Mazda Tribute
05/09/2021
They are very through w/going over entire car. Caring and honest people and feel they are reasonable and helpful!
Owner made sure entire cars needs were addressed and helped give me an idea of time frame for each issue thats going to need being addressed. She was kind and patient and took a hands on approach with the individual concerns i brought up that I'm experiencing. I'm worried about how im going to manage it all but they will be my mechanic now that I've found them!
Jason & Christina G. from Orlando Auto Doctor LLC responded on 05/12/2021

Thank you for leaving such a great review!