DAVID S.
Simply the best

JANICE T.
03/03/2021
Best in Central Florida!
They really cater to the customers' needs, especially customers like me who always call at the last minute for an appointment. Their excellent work and fair prices.
Jason & Christina G. from Orlando Auto Doctor LLC responded on 03/04/2021

Thank you Janice!

INFINITI Q60 Coupe
03/02/2021
Best in town
best mechanic in town
Jason & Christina G. from Orlando Auto Doctor LLC responded on 03/03/2021

Thank you we appreciate you!

KC
KERRI C.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
02/26/2021
Company & personal vehicles
Professional great work & quick response time.

KC
KARL C.
02/26/2021
Best in Curry Ford area
Been coming here over 25 years when it was Poole. .....Jason awesome with new technologies as well as old muscle cars. Customer service is absolutely second to none. Did not see dog this time.
Jason & Christina G. from Orlando Auto Doctor LLC responded on 03/03/2021

Thank you Karl! We appreciate you amd your business.. I will make sure Mia is here on your next visit :)

RV
RONALD V.
Nissan Rogue
02/25/2021
I was accommodated even though the shop was full and really busy mechanic help me let me know I can I didn't have to spend money on service
Jason & Christina G. from Orlando Auto Doctor LLC responded on 02/26/2021

AP
ALINA P.
Mercury Grand Marquis
02/25/2021
Efficiency
This shop does very good work in a timely fashion.
I recommend them!
Alina
Jason & Christina G. from Orlando Auto Doctor LLC responded on 02/25/2021

Thank you for your business!

CG
CHRIS G.
Nissan NV
02/24/2021
Fast, Efficient and Fair
Orlando Auto Doctor recently replaced our vehicle tires, rotors and brakes. We dropped the vehicle off mid-morning and picked it up later that afternoon. As has been our previous experience, the work was done well and to our satisfaction. Honest, reliable team of employees!
Jason & Christina G. from Orlando Auto Doctor LLC responded on 02/25/2021

We truly appreciate you and your families business and kind words!

Richie M.
02/24/2021 Category: Service
Richie said the prompt attentive service was great.
Jason & Christina G. from Orlando Auto Doctor LLC responded on 02/26/2021

JV
JIMMY V.
Lake Mary, FL
02/18/2021
I feel loved by Jason and Christina like if I were their father. Their workers treat me kind as if I am their family too.
Listen. Thes guys are tops! There is no job too small or job too big they are not afraid or able to tackle. One day, Jason was asked by a customer to look at what could be the problem with his car's fuel tank nozzle's door. So Jason assessed the problem, made an adjustment and solved it.
The owner was thrilled and offered to pay Jason who told the customer that because that did not constitute a real mechanical issue, he was not expecting payment; the customer left very satisfied and whether he returned, I never knew...but I did.

ALWAYS OUR PLEASURE!

Deltona, FL
02/17/2021
Always great experience!
Anytime my family needs something done on our vehicles, we know exactly where we can go to the Orlando Auto Doctor. The prices are reasonable, and they’re always honest. We highly recommend!
Jason & Christina G. from Orlando Auto Doctor LLC responded on 02/25/2021

Thank you we appreciate you and your family!

BW
BRIAN W.
Honda Accord
02/17/2021
Brian walters
They are very great place to take car I would recommend to anyone

Thank you Brian!

CAROL B.
02/14/2021
They care about their customers.
They listen to the customer and check out your vehicle from bumper to bumper.
They only do what is necessary and do not try to add on unnecessary repairs.
They treat woman customers with respect.
Their prices are reasonable.

02/14/2021
Awesome people , honest and reliable !!
I highly recommend them !!

ZM
ZACH M.
02/11/2021
Great customer service High level of workmanship!
Amongst all the craziness goin on in the world today, Orlando AUTO Dr. Found a way to not only service my truck but also provide an unparalleled level of customer service. It was a pleasure and I will return for any and all future buisness. They are the real deal. Highly recommend!

Thank you Zach!!