DERESE S.
INFINITI FX35
06/24/2019
True Professionals!
I was very surprised when I came to Auto Doctor’s again. Not only did they remember my car, but they work together as a team to get my husbands car in top-notch shape. They started on my car at my appointment time and finished in a timely manner. I will definitely come back!
Jason & Christina G. from Orlando Auto Doctor LLC responded on 06/24/2019

Thank you for your kind review and your business.. we truly appreciate you!

LINDA B.
Kia Rondo
06/23/2019
Great all around.
I am treated with the utmost respect and service. I always feel confident that the repair will be done accurately.
Jason & Christina G. from Orlando Auto Doctor LLC responded on 06/24/2019

Thank you kindly, we truly appreciate you!

MARY C.
Saturn VUE
06/22/2019
It’s conveniently located.
They are always friendly and professional. Their charges are reasonable.
Jason & Christina G. from Orlando Auto Doctor LLC responded on 06/24/2019

We tryuly appreciate you and your families business!

SQ
SELINA Q.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
06/22/2019
EXCELLENT!!
I took my Volkswagen in with some major issue.
They are awesome! Fixed everything and even found a lower costing part that saved me $$$. I always use these folks! Thanks guys!
Jason & Christina G. from Orlando Auto Doctor LLC responded on 06/24/2019

Thank you and we appreciate you and your business!

SF
Shelly F.
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Shelly said she's known the staff for a long time and they're trustworthy, provide good service and have good customer service as well.

RF
RANDY F.
Chevrolet Colorado
06/19/2019
Service with a smile
As always, the folks at OAD were friendly, fast and reliable. Definitely would recommend them. Check them out for yourself, I doubt it that you'll be disappointed.
Jason & Christina G. from Orlando Auto Doctor LLC responded on 06/24/2019

Thank you for your business and you review!

CA
CHUCK A.
GMC Terrain
06/19/2019
Christina and Jason are great. Their technicians did an quick and excellent job. Everyone was extremely pleasant.

JN
JOON (JUNO) N.
06/12/2019
Real Doctors for cars
I love these guys, very professional and up front with their estimates and work.
They really want the best for my vehicles so I can be on the road safe. I own a Restoration company Servpro and they care of all my vehicles needs so I can safely run my business as well as my personal vehicle.
When I’m at the shop I’m happy that everything is going to be taken care of.
Also like to mention their dog is awesome and she is so friendly and makes waiting time fun for me. Heck yea I highly recommend them. I love you guys and thank you.

Susan M.
Kia Soul
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Susan said this business provided excellent service. The price was good. They did a terrific job and she will return in the future.

RK
ROBIN K.
06/11/2019
It is great that we have a reliable auto repair shop in our area. I have referred friends to Auto Doctor and they were also pleased with their service also.

Thank you Robin!

JAMIE C.
Nissan Murano
06/05/2019
Trustworthy
I am very pleased with Auto Dr. Done in a timely manner great service and very trustworthy

CR
CAROLYN R.
06/05/2019
The Best Place To Go When Your Car Needs A Doctor.
I am very happy with the purchase/installation of new tires and oil change on my car. I've been using this auto repair center for several years and find them to to be very honest and reliable. I know my car is in good hands when I need service of any kind and highly recommend Orlando Auto Doctor.

Thank you Carolyn!

06/01/2019
Great people and great work.
Super job at a fair price.
Jason & Christina G. from Orlando Auto Doctor LLC responded on 06/04/2019

We greatly appreciate you!

LH
LUCIA H.
Chevrolet Classic
06/01/2019
Excelente atención y muy buen servicio
Es un gran taller mecánico para llevar el coche porque prestan toda clase de servicio y la atención es excelente y rápido.

Gracias!

05/31/2019
Great experience
Friendly , competent and honest. What more could you ask for?
Jason & Christina G. from Orlando Auto Doctor LLC responded on 06/04/2019

Thank you for you & your families business!

VL
VICKIE L.
Ford Freestar Wagon
05/23/2019
Friendly,great communication, prompt servicee
We are planning to trade our vehicle for a new one. We want to take our time in choosing but want our currant car safe. Orlando Auto Dr checked everything and let me know what needed to be done right away and what will need to be done eventually. They told me what to watch out for and were very understanding that we didn't want to put too much money into a car we want to trade.They made sure we are safe!!

JV
JOHN V.
05/20/2019
No surprises!
One of the many things that I like about the Orlando Auto Doctor is that there are no surprises. They tell you when you have an upcoming large expense looming in the future so you can plan for it. For example, everybody knows that you have to replace the timing belt on a Honda about every 100,000 miles. That is a big expense and something that you need to plan for. Another example; my brakes were coming to end of their life and this time I would need rotors in addition to brake pads. The Orlando Auto Doctor lets you well in advance and you have ample time to budget for this necessary repair. Unexpected expenses kills a family budget, however, with the Orlando Auto Doctor, they strive to keep you informed so that there are no surprises.
Jason & Christina G. from Orlando Auto Doctor LLC responded on 05/22/2019

Thank you for your continued business, we truly appreciate you!

VH
Vicky H.
05/20/2019 Category: Service
Vicky said she would recommend this business for service.

GP
Gretchen P.
Hyundai Santa Fe
05/20/2019 Category: Service
Gretchen said she had a problem one morning on her way to work, she noticed a nail in her tire. She called the business and they told her to come in, they were able to patch the tire and fix it all in the same day. She said they were very pleasant to work with. She also wanted to thank them for doing the work in the same day.
Jason & Christina G. from Orlando Auto Doctor LLC responded on 05/22/2019

Thank you for this review and if you need anything in the future.. we would be happy to add you to "our family" :)

DEBBIE G.
05/17/2019
A satisfied customer!
I know they really care about their customers. They treat me like family. I trust them.