LINDA B.
Kia Rondo
03/29/2020
I am treated with the utmost respect and service. I always feel confident that the repair will be done accurately.
I had a unique situation with getting my car repaired because my appointment was scheduled and unfortunately my daughter took ill and was put in the hospital. Everyone at Auto Doctor was so nice and caring about my daughter and her health. I had to put the repairs on hold and was told not to worry. The time I could get my car to them was much later than expected. I just left it to do at their leisure. It was repaired and correctly. I am so happy with everything.

SE
SUSAN E.
03/27/2020
AC fix
Orlando Auto Doctor was fantastic!!!! I got an appointment very fast and the service was outstanding!! They really care about their clients and I would highly recommend them for all your auto repairs!!!!

KATHY B.
03/26/2020
Amazing
This business is the most honest and trustworthy shop in the city, IMO. They don’t take advantage of people the way so many other auto repair places do.

JV
JOHN V.
03/25/2020
Best shop ever!
Orlando Auto Doctor is the best place to have your vehicle serviced or repaired. They are honest and reliable. What more can you ask for?

SHELBY S.
03/24/2020
Excellent Customer Service
I have gone to Orlando Auto Doctor twice now and car trouble is one of the few things that truly fluster me. They were honest, sincere and real with me from the get to go. They checked what was wrong with my car to make sure I was paying for what I needed fixed at the moment and nothing prematurely. They have their best interest for the client in mind always. This is now my forever car place!

RF
RANDY F.
Chevrolet Colorado
03/24/2020
Brakes
As always, Jason got me in and out and on the road quickly and efficiently. Thank you.

KATHY B.
Kia Sportage
03/21/2020
Honest hardworking family
Always are very honest and reliable. Family business that do excellent work

KC
KRISTY C.
Nissan Murano
03/20/2020
Awesome
Jason and Christina are always so helpful and fo the extra mile. I’ll always recommend auto Dr!

SO
SONYA O.
Hyundai Tucson
03/18/2020
Honest and awesome service
Family owned business with amazing proffectional staff ❤

Andrew B.
Mitsubishi Galant
03/18/2020 Category: Service
Andrew said his experience with this business was very good. He lives within a few blocks, the previous owners were the ones that serviced his vehicle and they were very quick. His vehicle failed, they towed it in and they had it ready to go the next day.

KK
Kristina K.
Daytona Beach, FL
Nissan Versa
03/11/2020 Category: Service
Kristina said she was concerned that they would try to sell her something she did not need, but the service was great.
Jason & Christina G. from Orlando Auto Doctor LLC responded on 03/13/2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, we truly appreciate you!

NL
Nick L.
Winter Garden, FL
03/09/2020 Category: Service
Nick said the service was really good. The employees are really good at what they do.

Thank you Nick!

JANELL T.
Lexus ES 300
03/07/2020
Trustworthy and friendly
They are always very courteous and honest about problems with your car. They tell you if it is a safety issue or not. Trust them with all three of my cars.
Jason & Christina G. from Orlando Auto Doctor LLC responded on 03/13/2020

Thank you Janelle, we truly appreciate you!

SUSAN B.
03/06/2020
Family Style Service
When getting your vehicle serviced everything is discussed up front.
If anything further is discovered, your options are explained and YOU make the decisions.

We appreciate you!!!

TR
TRAVIS R.
Chevrolet HHR
03/06/2020
Wonderful and friendly service
They worked us in and did a great job on our car

Thank you!