JV
JOHN V.
11/13/2019
Thank You!
Thank you for providing a place that provides care and attention to my vehicles. It is reassuring that when I get in my car and start on a trip that I know that it has been properly serviced by professionals. Future issues are anticipated and dealt with before they become a problem. Once again, Thank You!

GC
GARDNER C.
Chevrolet HHR
11/12/2019
Great service. Good prices for great work.

KE
KEVIN E.
Orlando Auto Doctor
Orlando Auto Doctor
I have had the pleasure of taking my vehicles to the Orlando Auto Doctor since they move to their Bumby Ave. location a few years ago. The team there provides topic notch service and are able to diagnose even the most subtle and persistent problems with my 13 year old Ford Explorer. Jason's team is courteous, polite and always goes the extra mile - whether it's explaining a problem or determining which solution for you is right (and your price range). In addition to my Explorer, they also maintain our toyota corolla and our Lexus hs hybrid. I would refer them to anyone who needs work on their vehicle.

JAMES F.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
11/12/2019
Every one is nice and job is always done well
Jobs done well and everyone is very nice

JOHN W.
11/09/2019
Fast service
They always get me in fast and do great work.

KATHY B.
Kia Sportage
11/03/2019
Honest, full of integrity and always at a fair price.
Auto Doctor always does a great job on my families vehicles. We have recommended several people that are also very satisfied with their service. Family owned and operated and you get the community feel while you are there. Great shop.
Jason & Christina G. from Orlando Auto Doctor LLC responded on 11/04/2019

Your words are so kind. We truly appreciate you!

KATHY B.
10/31/2019
These guys are the best! I’m so glad I found them. Very dependable ..always accommodating ..and friendly service.
Not to mention their dog is really cool !!
Jason & Christina G. from Orlando Auto Doctor LLC responded on 11/04/2019

Thank you for your busisness & the great feedback..

LAURA B.
Dodge Magnum
10/30/2019
Good honest people who care
Thx again for great service.

10/29/2019
Reliable and personal service
I am so glad a friend referred me to Orlando Auto Doctor. I have never been more comfortable with a mechanic in my life! They are very helpful and honest. If you don't understand something, they take the time to explain everything and teach you along the way. I won't be going anywhere else from now on!
Jason & Christina G. from Orlando Auto Doctor LLC responded on 11/04/2019

Thank you so much for your business & feedback, we truly appreciate!

RF
RANDY F.
Chevrolet Colorado
10/29/2019
Oil Change
Even though it was just an oil change I was in and out pretty quickly. As always, Jason and Christina treated me like old friends. Can't say enough about how great they are.
Jason & Christina G. from Orlando Auto Doctor LLC responded on 11/04/2019

Thank you Randy, we truly appreciate you!

SAMUEL S.
Davenport, FL
Chevrolet Camaro
10/28/2019
1973 Camaro
Another great experience. The shop did an amazing job fixing my exhaust and doing warranty work on my wiper system. Plus the new horn works great.
Jason & Christina G. from Orlando Auto Doctor LLC responded on 11/04/2019

Thank you Sam, We truly appreciate you and your business!

JIM S.
Acura ILX
10/25/2019
Most trusted mechanic in Orlando
Simply the best service and simply trustworthy

EH
EDDIE H.
10/24/2019
The owners and staff are AWESOME people
Orlando Auto Doctor is the best shop in town without a doubt. Owners and staff are good people and Honest. This business will be around a long time and I am so glad I found them a couple years ago. Thanks for always a good experience Jason and Christina

JN
Jamie N.
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Jamie said the staff at this business answered her questions and gave her the help she needed.

GF
GARY F.
Cocoa, FL
HUMMER H3
10/22/2019
Fair prices and guaranteed work.
They guarantee their work and charge competitive rates. Would recommend them to anyone.

PB
Paul B.
Winter Park, FL
Ford Police Interceptor
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Paul said they were fantastic and he was happy with their service.

JEFF F.
Acura RLX
10/18/2019
Highly recommend them.

Honda Accord
10/18/2019
Great garage
I don’t know much about cars but I trust this garage to fix my car. I have an older car and Orlando Auto Doctor keeps it running. So glad I have a good garage to take my car to.

PP
PATTI P.
Kia Sedona
10/17/2019
BEST AUTO REPAIR SHOP IN THE AREA
This is a very together company. The owners are passionate about giving excellent service, and are very sensitive to their customers' needs (and budgets!). They make good diagnoses, know where to find the necessary parts, and really fix stuff!

WE APPRECIATE YOU!

SHARLEN S.
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
10/17/2019
Best shop in Orlando
Stellar customer service!! Very knowledgeable mechanics!! Fair prices!! Wouldn’t trust any other shop to work on my 84 Monte Carlo. Do yourself a favor and stop by and see for yourself.

THANK YOU!!