Overall Rating 4.7317072/5Overall Rating 4.7317072/5Overall Rating 4.7317072/5Overall Rating 4.7317072/5rating 4.7317072
Overall Rating 2.26829/5Overall Rating 2.26829/5rating 2.26829rating 2.26829rating 2.26829

Randy S.
2011 Hyundai Genesis
01/22/2019 Category: Service
Went in for a oil change, and they told me it would be about a 1 hour wait, and by the time I had some coffee and looked at some new cars, 45 min later they were finished.

Samuel M.
01/21/2019 Category: Service
My service advisor John McCollum is very courteous and he does only what needs to be done. No pressure to have unnecessary services performed.
JAMES F., Service Manager from Orlando Hyundai responded on 01/22/2019

Good morning. I wanted to thank you for the wonderful review and coming in to Orlando Hyundai

Jose L.
Customer Service Rude.
Everything good except Customer service Agent.
JAMES F., Service Manager from Orlando Hyundai responded on 01/22/2019

Good morning. Please give me a call when you can.

Steven C.
01/21/2019 Category: Service
The Orlando Hyundai Service Department is Awesome!
I took my car in for an oil change. I asked about the brakes and the amount of miles I had driven. My Service Advisor Rodger Barrett had them checked out and they are just fine. He did not try to sell me a brake job that I did not need. Many other shops would have done that. I really appreciate the professional and honest staff at Orlando Hyundai
JAMES F., Service Manager from Orlando Hyundai responded on 01/21/2019

Thank you for the wonderful review and trusting Orlando Hyundai. We look forward to seeing you again.

NF
Nicole F.
Survey
Friendly customer service and also great service
JAMES F., Service Manager from Orlando Hyundai responded on 01/19/2019

Thank you for the kind words. Have a wonderful weekend.

PP
Penny P.
Leesburg, FL
Review
Reviewed

January 2019 review oil change service
When James, Jay, was there every thing was very good. Getting very poor customer service, like the customer is ther to pick up the car, not the actual owner. And I understand the busy days, james was always busy but managed to go over each detail and be detailed oriented.
JAMES F., Service Manager from Orlando Hyundai responded on 01/18/2019

Please give me a call when you have a moment. I attempted to reach out to you and left a message. I would like to discuss your visit with you. I appreciate your feedback and would like to make sure we are taken care of our great and delivering excellent guest services. I look forward to speaking with you

JAMES F., Service Manager from Orlando Hyundai responded on 01/18/2019

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me. It was great hearing from you. I thank you for your feedback and being such a wonderful guest of ours over the years. I look forward to seeing you again. I hope you have a great weekend. Please call me if you have any questions or concerns. Thank you.

Decent
Oil change took 90 minutes.
JAMES F., Service Manager from Orlando Hyundai responded on 01/18/2019

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me on the phone. Again, I want to apologize for the wait time. I thank you for giving us the chance to make right. I look forward to seeing you in the future. Please feel free to give me a call if you have any questions or concerns. Thank you again. Have a wonderful weekend.

Ramona C.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
01/17/2019 Category: Service
The staff and the service
Good Customers Service
JAMES F., Service Manager from Orlando Hyundai responded on 01/18/2019

Good morning. I wanted to thank you for choosing Orlando Hyundai and for taking the time to complete our review. We look forward to seeing you again.

MZ
Miguel Z.
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Best service for my car I could ask for
The guys over at Hyundai know what's up. Their service is top notch
JAMES F., Service Manager from Orlando Hyundai responded on 01/18/2019

Good morning and thank you for the wonderful feedback! we look forward to seeing you again

Curtis H.
2014 Hyundai Equus
Timeliness of Service
Your Express Oil Change Service is especially good
JAMES F., Service Manager from Orlando Hyundai responded on 01/16/2019

Thank you! Happy to hear that you were taken great care of in a timely manner. Looking forward to seeing you in again.

Juanita R.
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Complete and thorough inspection of my car.
JAMES F., Service Manager from Orlando Hyundai responded on 01/16/2019

Thank you for the review. We hope to see you again. Have a wonderful evening.

Jasmine B.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Excellent Customer Service
My service advisor, Warren, provided excellent customer service. During my service visits I find he always goes that extra mile, making sure I understand what’s been done to the car and what needs to be done on the next visit. Very trustworthy and reliable.
JAMES F., Service Manager from Orlando Hyundai responded on 01/16/2019

Thank you so much for the wonderful comments. Warren also strives to deliver the best guest services. We thank you for coming in to see us at Orlando Hyundai and look forward to seeing you again.

VJ
Vera J.
CUSTOMER SERVICE
LOVE THIS PLACE
JAMES F., Service Manager from Orlando Hyundai responded on 01/16/2019

Good morning. I wanted to take the time to thank you for being a loyal guest of ours at Orlando Hyundai. We appreciate your business and thank you for taking the time to complete our review.

Lauro B.
Windermere, FL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Our service advisor, John, provided excellent service. He was knowledgeable, professional and courteous.
JAMES F., Service Manager from Orlando Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Good evening. I wanted to take the time to thank you for the wonderful feedback. Orlando Hyundai looks forward to seeing you again.

CF
Cleo F.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
01/13/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service, I didn’t have to wait for an extended period of time.
The advisor was very informative; the waiting area was clean and net.
JAMES F., Service Manager from Orlando Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Good morning. I would like to thank you for choosing Orlando Hyundai and taking the time to complete our review. We look forward to seeing you again.

Sharon W.
01/12/2019 Category: Service
friendly service techs.
My service tech always greets me & we go over everything. He touches base with me as I wait in the spacious waiting area. I also love the free car wash on my way home.

Thank you for the 5 star review and coming in to see us at Orlando Hyundai

Darcy S.
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Not Likely To Go Back
I have been going to this dealership for years, but when they fired my serviced advisor, nothing have been close to the same. I used to feel like I was heard and respected as a customer. But now I feel like I am a number to push through. My concerns were dismissed. Only one person who could check the balance of the car...and they don't work on the weekend?! I'm sorry, but whoever took this dealership and/or department over obviously doesn't need repeat business, so I will go elsewhere for my car servicing needs.
JAMES F., Service Manager from Orlando Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Good morning. I apologize for your recent experience with us. I reached out in hopes to going over your concerns so I can be sure that we address them as needed. Please give me a call when you have a moment.

Cristofer B.
Nice
Nice
JAMES F., Service Manager from Orlando Hyundai responded on 01/12/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our review.

Cecilia C.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service people
The service people are very conscientious.
JAMES F., Service Manager from Orlando Hyundai responded on 01/12/2019

Thank you for the wonderful review.

Windermere, FL
2011 Hyundai Elantra
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Nice advisors yet slow service
Service advisors knowledgeable and kind yet wait time is too long even with appointment every time.
JAMES F., Service Manager from Orlando Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Good morning. I reached out regarding your recent visit with us. If you could please call me when you have a moment.

Thank you.

JAMES F., Service Manager from Orlando Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you for taking the time to call me this morning. It was a pleasure talking to you. I look forward to seeing you here at Orlando Hyundai and taking care of you in the future. Please feel free to contact me anytime if you have any questions or concerns. Thank you again. Have a wonderful afternoon.