Overall Rating 4.7105301/5Overall Rating 4.7105301/5Overall Rating 4.7105301/5Overall Rating 4.7105301/5rating 4.7105301
Overall Rating 2.23684/5Overall Rating 2.23684/5rating 2.23684rating 2.23684rating 2.23684

09/24/2018 Category: Service
never a problem with service dept.i can't say this about sales dept.
this is my third elantra,i don't buy from orlando hyu.i have problem with the sales staff always so i end up buying somewhere else. i will continue to service my cars at orlando hyundai thats why i gave them 5 stars sales get 0 stars

2012 Hyundai Elantra
09/24/2018 Category: Service
The Personnel was very pleasant

09/23/2018 Category: Service
Great service and friendly staff
Brandon S., Customer Service Representative from Orlando Hyundai responded on 09/24/2018

Thank you, for the five star review! We are glad that you have enjoyied your service with us. You should checkout Orlando Hyundai service special tab for great service deals. We hope you come back and visit us again with your great new deals.

Customer Sevice Representative
407-578-5337 ext 234

Jasmine G.
09/22/2018 Category: Service
Very efficient
Orlando Hyundai set me up with a next day appointment and I as in and out in the time frame I was told.

Customer Sevice Representative
407-578-5337 ext 234

SP
Shirley P.
Customer service
Excellent customer service experience
BRANDON L S., Customer Service Receptionist from Orlando Hyundai responded on 09/22/2018

2015 Hyundai Genesis
Customer focus and support
Service representative answered all of my questions, made recommendations based on service history and the car's condition, and did not try to sell me services I didn't need.

GR
Gretty R.
Atencion al cliente excelenta
La atención al cliente es excelente rápida y eficiente

HS
Hannah S.
Winter Garden, FL
2013 Hyundai Veloster
Quick and effective
The service advisor diagnosed the issue right away and delivered a fully serviced and repaired car in a couple of hours with no surprises.

Carol S.
2008 Hyundai Tiburon
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Orlando Hyundai always deals fairly with me in repairing my vehicle. I agree with this!
I never mind having to come for an oil change or repairs as the service people are so friendly and helpful. I've had John a few times and always hope he will be my service rep. Keep up the good work! Carol S
BRANDON L S., Customer Service Receptionist from Orlando Hyundai responded on 09/21/2018

2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/20/2018 Category: Service
very clean ,pleasant and friendly environment .
clean environment,friendly and informative.

2011 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Justin took great care of my vehicle.
Will come back for future service!
BRANDON L S., Customer Service Receptionist from Orlando Hyundai responded on 09/20/2018

PK
Patricia K.
Clermont, FL
great service
my service rep john mc colun was a great help thanks again pat

Jossalicia L.
09/19/2018 Category: Service
The service and sales department at this Locations are superb.

2007 Hyundai Sonata
09/19/2018 Category: Service
They fix the car but make new problems
I had two parts recently replaced on my Sonata in two separate visits. These were completed, however the car was returned to me each time with wires crossed inside the dash that affected my turn signals and dash/console lights. It is a hassle to bring the car back for a simple repair that can take hours depending on service availability. So each time that I’ve brought the car in, I got it back with something else wrong.

We apologize for your inconvenience. The problem with your turn signal is the blub and socket replacement that was recommended on your last visit with us. You declined this recommendation. The repair wasnt simple and if there is any complications we encourage you to call us and we can look at your vechicle to see if it was caused by the repair. Please have a pleasent day.

Suzanne S.
Clermont, FL
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Continued great service

Musarrat S.
good service experince
good service exp

We apologize for any inconveinece you have experienced. We would like to speak to you about your review to see what went wrong and if there is any way we can improve your service with us. Please have a pleasent day and we hope to hear from you soon.

CG
Cesar G.
Average
They got the job done. Nothing over the top, nor beyond expectations. Average.

We apologize for your inconveience. Your feedback is important and we will take note of your comments and try to improve our services for future customers. Please have a pleasent day.

EA
Elvia A.
2018 Hyundai Kona
09/18/2018 Category: Service
They say I didn’t make an appointment
My husband loves Hyundai but he works so I’m usually the one to take the cars in for service. Every single time we make an appointment on line or we call. When I get there I say I have an appointment they say they don’t have an appointment for me but that they will take care of me. Since I dont show as having an appointment I have two wait two or three hours. 😝

We apologize for your inconvenience. We will discuss this review with your service advisor to improve our customer service. Please have a pleasent day.

SA
Sharon A.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Orlando Hyundai
Everyone is always helpful in the Sevice Dept.

Mark W.
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Went in for just an oil change and tire rotation. Service advisors were very courteous, and the service department did the oil change, tire rotation, and even took care of a recall. All done quicker than expected. The dealership was comfortable and clean.