ReScore Reviewsβ„’ (6)

Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5rating 4.3333333
Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

AI
Annabelle I.
10/15/2018 Category: Service
πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
LISA G L., Service Manager from Orr Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you for the wonderful review!! Please come see us again!

Dixie R.
Nash, TX
2015 Hyundai Genesis
10/14/2018 Category: Service
Quick service and friendly staff
Thanks for fixing tires quickly.
LISA G L., Service Manager from Orr Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

I'm happy to hear you enjoyed your visit with us! We hope to see you again!

AH
Alan H.
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Harrel review
Great service and a nice personal touch
LISA G L., Service Manager from Orr Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

So glad to hear you enjoyed your visit! Come see us again for all your car needs!

Charles M.
Winthrop, AR
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Escellent
We found your service department to be knowledgeable and very efficient. Everyone was very courteous.
Thanks for the great service.
LISA G L., Service Manager from Orr Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you so much!! I appreciate you taking the time to share your experience here at Orr Hyundai!

Jessica A.
Murfreesboro, AR
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Oil change took over 2 hours
I love the sales team, just not the service side. It took well over 2 hours for oil change & a not so good wash that I had to pay for.

Ms. Ashley,
Thank you for taking the time to speak with me personally about your experience.Β  I have visited with our staff to improve our service, without hearing from our customers on ways to improve - no improvement can be made.Β Β
Again, thank you!Β  Let me know on your next visit and I will have your vehicle cleaned up to your satisfaction!

James P.
Bloomburg, TX
2014 Hyundai Elantra
10/10/2018 Category: Service
GREAT SERVICE!!!
Great service and a free wash
LISA G L., Service Manager from Orr Hyundai responded on 10/11/2018

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! Come see us again for your next service!

WB
William B.
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Peace
Is my title strange? Probably to a person who is stretched by stress, worry and anxiety of daily carrying-on's.
I love this little car. It gets great gas mileage and is pleasing in every way.
Peace? I just drive in, a service person greets me at the car, they inquire as to my needs, I go sit down and they professionally do the rest. I don't have to worry about doing a thing except giving the "OK" on getting a free car wash. That's the only job I seem to have to do. The service people are great and easy to work with.
I also found out, if you happen to doze off while waiting, they will gently wake you up in order for you to go on with your day. Also, if you have trouble with mobility of body, they will also assist you in getting you out of your comfortable couch. That may sound silly but if that's a problem for you, their assistance is greatly appreciated.
Peace? Do you understand now? Bwa ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!!!

Billy is my name and Orr Hyundai is the game! (the only game)
Have a great visit to Orr Hyundai
LISA G L., Service Manager from Orr Hyundai responded on 10/11/2018

Mr. Bateman!!!Β  Thank you so much!Β  Β It is always a pleasure assisting you, thank you for sharing your personal experience.Β  We appreciate your business and your kind words!Β  Have a great day!Β

New Boston, TX
2016 Hyundai Azera
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Quick service
Excellent service. Low cost.
LISA G L., Service Manager from Orr Hyundai responded on 10/10/2018

Melvin M.
10/03/2018 Category: Service
Orr Hyundai
The Entire staff is great.
LISA G L., Service Manager from Orr Hyundai responded on 10/03/2018

Thank you so much! Im glad you had a wonderful experiance! We look forward to your next service visit!

RA
Randy A.
10/03/2018 Category: Service
Fast service
Fast and friendly service
LISA G L., Service Manager from Orr Hyundai responded on 10/03/2018

Thank you for filling out our survey. We appreciate it. See you on your next service date.

NR
Nathan R.
Mena, AR
09/28/2018 Category: Service
very timely and efficient
friendly and caring service
LISA G L., Service Manager from Orr Hyundai responded on 09/28/2018

I'm so glad you had a great service experiance! Thank you! See you on your next service!

ST
Savannah T.
Foreman, AR
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Great staff
Friendly staff and not a very long wait time
LISA G L., Service Manager from Orr Hyundai responded on 09/25/2018

Thank you so much for your review! We appreciate it and are looking forward to seeing you again!

Joe D.
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Great cars, great service.
We as a family have bought 8 Hyundais over the years with 7 of them purchased from Orr Hyundai in Texarkana. We wouldn't keep going back if we weren't satisfied with the vehicles and the service. The service department has always been very approachable and responsive with every repair done right the first time and extra care taken to satisfy above and beyond.

Lela B.
Magnolia, AR
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Frances Buchanan service trip
Friendly and helpful staff. Never have a long wait and always wash my SUV.

LO
Linda O.
Fulton, AR
2009 Hyundai Sonata
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Great job and friendly service
Great job

Hooks, TX
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Great people
Great people-always available

Hope, AR
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Review
I was disappointed that my tire was not fixed, they only added air.
James P. from Orr Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

We would like to apologize for your recent visit to our dealership and the misunderstanding.Β  We always value the feedback from our customers and always strive to be a 5 Star service center. Thank you for being our customer.

TG
Tim G.
Queen City, TX
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Good people
Everyone are friendly and informative

PN
Paul N.
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Dealer services.
So many times I have ask that they do not remove the cabin and engine air filters. I am not that picky about the service personnel removing these filters to show me they are dirty or not. They do not do the removal and put them back in properly. I change these two filters myself because of one step service does not take. THEY DO NOT VACUUM OUT THE FILTER CAVITY BEFORE INSTALLING A NEW FILTER. I DO,
LISA G L., Service Manager from Orr Hyundai responded on 09/13/2018

We apologize, and we appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We thank you for your business, and hope to see you again soon!

Mineral Springs, AR
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Always have a good service . Team is friendly and helpful.
LISA G L., Service Manager from Orr Hyundai responded on 09/12/2018