Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5rating 4.3333333
Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

Lawerence R.
Rosston, AR
08/15/2018 Category: Service
ORR Hyundai Service
The Service Team. They communicate issues and execute the required services. Calling to make an appointment is easy and they are a one stop, excellent and courteous shop...Great Job Guy's/Gal's...

FW
Frank W.
Ashdown, AR
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
service dept.
service dept. is fabulous. very polite and know what they are doing. lisa lee is the best. thank you

Maud, TX
Quick, Thorough Service
Had oil and filter changed and tires rotated. Got in and out very quickly.
LISA G L., Service Manager from Orr Hyundai responded on 08/15/2018

Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate your business with us.

Joseph T.
Hughes Springs, TX
Friendly service
Friendly service. Although it took a little longer than normal, they kept customers informed of the progress.
LISA G L., Service Manager from Orr Hyundai responded on 08/15/2018

Thank you for doing business with us, we greatly appreciate you!

08/13/2018 Category: Service
This is my overall rating.
I try to get good service at a price I can afford. I am retired. I am on a fixed income. I need all the breaks I can get.
LISA G L., Service Manager from Orr Hyundai responded on 08/15/2018

Thank you for doing business with us, we greatly appreciate you!

Shannon C.
Simms, TX
Car service
I had to get my car serviced. I also was having trouble with a sound when I would turn my air conditioner up. They found out it was pecans in the blower motor. I am so proud they could fix my problem. Now I can use my air conditioner..

BR
Bill R.
Maud, TX
Simple oil change
The mechanic failed to attach the sticker giving the mileage for my oil change to the windshield.
I had to drive back to the dealership to have it put on the windshield.

LISA G L., Service Manager from Orr Hyundai responded on 08/13/2018

Mr. Rodgers we are terribly sorry that you had to drive back to our dealership for a mistake that was made on our behalf. On your next visit we will guarentee you a free car wash and vacuum for the inconvenience, and we hope to see you again! Thank you for your business with us, we greatly appreciate you!

CT
Cynthia T.
Magnolia, AR
08/08/2018 Category: Service
Long Wait
Normally Orr Hyundai takes excellent care of me and my vehicle. I've notice the last couple of times that it has taken longer for my oil changes. I am from out of town, so there is no way for someone to drop me off and come back and pick up my vehicle. I just have to wait.

Mrs. Taylor,
I apologize for the extended time of your last visit.
We have been making some changes and have been training new people which has put us taking longer than our normal under and hour oil changes.  We should of explained fully about the wait before we started servicing your vehicle.
On your next service feel free to use our call ahead appointment service with Miranda and this will cut down on your wait time.
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us.  We appreciate you!

ORR Hyundai

MJ
Miranda J.
08/08/2018 Category: Service
GREAT
Lisa is so wonderful!
LISA G L., Service Manager from Orr Hyundai responded on 08/09/2018

Thank you for your business with us, we appreciate your feedback.

Texarkana, AR
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Did a great job. Very nice.
LISA G L., Service Manager from Orr Hyundai responded on 08/08/2018

GP
Gerard P.
Atlanta, TX
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/05/2018 Category: Service
Free wash
Love getting the free car wash each time along with the quick service.
LISA G L., Service Manager from Orr Hyundai responded on 08/06/2018

Keith M.
08/03/2018
ReScore of a previous review
I brought my 2017 Santa Fe in for its second scheduled maintenance. I was shown that my cabin filter needed to be changed, but when I presented a coupon for a free replacement, Hyundai, the parent company, refused to honor it. However, Orr Hyundai stepped up and honored it anyway and replaced it for free. It was so refreshing to see that, even when the parent company was acting like a butthole, Orr Hyundai ignored them and did the right thing. I really appreciated their response. The parent company is in bad need of some customer relation training.
LISA G L., Service Manager from Orr Hyundai responded on 08/06/2018

Thank you for your business with us Mr. Mixer.We greatly appreicate you and hope to see you again!

Michael M.
08/02/2018 Category: Service
Change name
Michael was my husband and he had has passed away. Please refer all future correspondence to Cindy McClendon. It’s still hard to see his name.
Thank you, Cindy McClendon.
LISA G L., Service Manager from Orr Hyundai responded on 08/02/2018

I am terribly sorry about that Mrs. McClendon, we did change the information in our computer system, and that will not happen again. We appreciate you greatly for your business with us. We are so sorry for your loss.

AJ
Fast service
LISA G L., Service Manager from Orr Hyundai responded on 08/03/2018

Keith M.
08/01/2018 Category: Service
Orr comes through with the right response
Thank you, Ms Lee, for the quick response and resolution of this problem. I fell like the Hyundai parent company is in need of some customer service training and you are the person that should be doing the training!

08/01/2018 Category: Service
Not happy
I feel like I was not treated fairly with the cabin filter issue stated in my feedback. I was treated courteously by the staff but feel like I was deserted by Hyundai.
LISA G L., Service Manager from Orr Hyundai responded on 08/09/2018

Mr. Mixer thank you for giving us the opportunity to make your service experience better. I apologize for the confusion during your visit.   Taking care of your cabin filter at no charge is the least we can do to hep make up for the confusion.
Thank you for your business!!

AH
Amy H.
Broken Bow, OK
07/30/2018 Category: Service
Awesome service
Orr Hyundai had terrific service when we purchased our car and they have been so easy to work with getting it serviced. When we show up with no appointment they get us in and out quick. We will definitely be repeat customers.
LISA G L., Service Manager from Orr Hyundai responded on 08/01/2018

Thank you for you business with us, we greatly appreciate you!

WC
William C.
Texarkana, AR
2017 Hyundai Veloster
07/28/2018 Category: Service
good people
great service
LISA G L., Service Manager from Orr Hyundai responded on 07/30/2018

Thank you for your business with us, we greatly appreciate you.

Mary S.
07/27/2018 Category: Service
service
greeting upon arrival. fast friendly service
LISA G L., Service Manager from Orr Hyundai responded on 07/27/2018