2021 Hyundai Palisade
07/25/2021 Category: Sales
Easy and professional
The salesman, Frank, as well as the rest of the staff made the process quick and painless with true professionalism.

Lisa M.
Lockesburg, AR
2022 Hyundai Elantra
07/21/2021 Category: Sales
Great experience
Was a great experience. Frank was very professional.

MF
Marsha F.
Texarkana, AR
2022 Hyundai Tucson
06/09/2021 Category: Sales
Staff was very friendly and professional. Answered all questions without hesitation. Very knowledgeable.
Overall a great place to do business. All staff members was courteous and friendly.

Michael H.
New Boston, TX
06/02/2021 Category: Sales
Customer service was awesome
I love the way Frank handled the whole thing and had me sold after showing me the car.

BJ
Bonnie J.
Wake Village, TX
2022 Hyundai Tucson
05/03/2021 Category: Sales
buying a new car
the best experience I've ever had buying a new car did not fell pressured at all the staff were friendly and helpful

Remington B.
Delight, AR
04/28/2021 Category: Sales
Great and friendly staff
Frank treated me like a friend, helped me select the car I was looking for, and helped me get the deal done

Stephanie M.
04/16/2021 Category: Sales
Staff was extremely friendly
Staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Made the whole experience of me getting a brand new car for the first time feel special and important.

Kelly B.
Nash, TX
2021 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/09/2021 Category: Sales
Forever a Hyundai
Orr Hyundai went ABOVE AND BEYOND to get me EXACTLY what I wanted. There aren’t enough words to describe how exceptional they are. Initially I bought a white 2021 Hyundai Santa Fe Limited. After driving it about a week, I decided I really loved the red ones better. They went out of their way to swap the white for a red. Mark, Glenn and Frank were amazing!

AD
Alison D.
Atlanta, TX
04/05/2021 Category: Sales
Amazing
Everybody was so friendly and helpful with the whole process

LC
Lois C.
Lockesburg, AR
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/17/2021 Category: Sales
Clean, efficient and trustworthy
I have bought 4 vehicles from this dealership and I have never had a problem out of them. Great service department and sales department.

CD
Connie D.
Bivins, TX
03/10/2021 Category: Sales
Excellent customer service and overall experience
I called ahead and told the sales person what I was looking for. He was ready for me when I arrived very knowledgeable answered all my questions without hesitation.had exactly what I was looking for and In short order I drove off the lot with my new car.

CG
Cheryl G.
02/04/2021 Category: Sales
It was amazing how everyone I met was so very friendly and offered help in the future if i had any problems.
From the minute i walked in the door and through the whole process, everyone was
super friendly. Everyone spoke and made me feel very comfortable. I will definately go back. I use to work with one of the owners, Mark Brine. He is an all around great guy and a great people person.

Hooks, TX

Fouke, AR
2021 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/28/2021 Category: Sales
No hassle, no pressure
Frank, Tim and Shane were great, felt like genuinely cared about the needs of our family, never pushy, easiest car buying experience I've ever had. Definitely worth stopping by.