Ronald S.
08/07/2020 Category: Service
I’m always impressed with the service department. Wylie is a great asset for your company and your customers.

Keith M.
Nash, TX
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/06/2020 Category: Service
Good job done
Everything from the start to finish went very well.

AD
Andrew D.
Hooks, TX
07/31/2020 Category: Service
great service
great service, professional, helpful
LISA G L., Service Manager from Orr Hyundai responded on 08/03/2020

Thank you so much for that awesome review! We value your feedback and love hearing from all our clients! We look forward to seeing you again soon! Have a blessed day!

WB
William B.
07/28/2020 Category: Service
Good Service, As Usual
Visited Orr Hyundai for our regular oil/filter change and tire rotation. Got in and out fairly quick, they were very busy that day. No problems what so ever. The only thing I was in wonderment about was the tire rotation. I do not know when they rotate the tires on a vehicle if they check the air pressure on each tire. They should. Keep in mind, Orr Hyundai are the only folks who have touched that car for any service. The next day, my wife left the house and the low tire light came on. She took the vehicle to our local Discount Tire facility and they checked the pressure in all four tires, as usual. They found the tire that was low triggering the sensor but all of the three other tires had 50 lbs of pressure in them which is way too much and could cause a blowout, a wreck and possibly loss of life. I would suggest someone double check the tire person until they can put the correct amount of pressure in the tire or get a new device for checking the pressure. Other than that, we are good-to-go.
LISA G L., Service Manager from Orr Hyundai responded on 07/31/2020

Thank you for that awesome review! We are happy to hear that your visit was five-star. I want to apologize for the mishap with your tires. I will have a talk with all my technicians and make sure they know the proper air amount to place in the tires as well as double checking to make sure they are not over doing it. Thank you for letting us know about this, without you letting us know we don't know where we need to fix an issue. We love hearing about the good things our clients have to say about us, but we also like hearing about the bad so we can improve the client experience. We look forward to seeing you again! Have a blessed day!

PF
Pamela F.
07/27/2020 Category: Service
I needed my car serviced quickly due an appointment after lunch. I explained that due to health reasons I didn’t feel comfortable coming to the dealership. They said no problem. They came to pick up my car and returned it in time for my appointment. Thanks for the great service.
LISA G L., Service Manager from Orr Hyundai responded on 07/29/2020

Thank you so much for that awesome review! We strive to give every client a visit like yours. Thank you for taking the  time to write about your experience with us. We look forward to seeing you again! Have a blessed day!

LO
Larry O.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/23/2020 Category: Service
The people
Every one is very professional and a pleasure to do business with
LISA G L., Service Manager from Orr Hyundai responded on 07/23/2020

Thank you for taking a moment to fill out this review! We are happy to hear that you had a five-star experience! Its always a joy to hear from our clients like you! We look forward to seeing you again! Have a blessed day!

LW
Lavetta W.
Haworth, OK
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/21/2020 Category: Service
Service department
I would recommend the service department.
LISA G L., Service Manager from Orr Hyundai responded on 07/23/2020

Thank you so much! We are happy to hear that you has such a great visit!! We strive to give every client the best possible service experience! We look forward to seeing you again! Have a blessed day!

Dolores S.
Taylor, AR
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/17/2020 Category: Service
Wish they had washed and vacuumed my car.
Very disappointed that my vehicle was not washed and vacuumed during my first oil change on my new car. 🙁
LISA G L., Service Manager from Orr Hyundai responded on 07/20/2020

I am sorry to hear that your visit was not great! We strive to give every client the best experience. It seems we dropped that ball here, we do usually was every vehicle that comes in to our shop. It seems we were very busy that day in the wash area and having the vehicle washed must have slipped the advisors mind. When we usually like to ask the client if they would like a wash due to the times we get busy in the wash area it can cause a longer wait time. One day when you have and extra 30-40 minutes stop by and let us wash and vacuum the vehicle for you! We look forward to seeing you again! Have a blessed day!

Judy M.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
Great Customer Service
The people I dealt with were professional and sincere. The guy who took my car when I dropped it off was quick and efficient. They were also on the ball when I came to pick my car up and had my paperwork ready to go. The only complaint I may have is the amount of time it took to do a simple oil change but I understand why they have to attend to customers who just bought their new car over returning customers. Plus I was not in a hurry as it was my day off.
LISA G L., Service Manager from Orr Hyundai responded on 07/20/2020

Thank you for letting us know how your visit went! I'm happy to hear that my service staff were able to give you a great experience! Usually drop off vehicles get pushed back a little depending on how busy we are. I am sorry that it took so long to get your vehicle back to you! We will strive to give you a quicker visit the next time you are in! We look forward to seeing you again! Have a blessed day!

FW
Frank W.
Ashdown, AR
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
service dept.
great people
LISA G L., Service Manager from Orr Hyundai responded on 07/20/2020

Thank you so much for the awesome five-star survey! I'm happy to hear that you had such a great visit! We look forward to seeing you again! Have a blessed day!

BR
Bill R.
Maud, TX
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/15/2020 Category: Service
Oil change and service
Oil change was great service and quick turn around. The computer posted a tire rotation automatically on the invoice. Since the tires were new I did not need a rotation.
LISA G L., Service Manager from Orr Hyundai responded on 07/16/2020

I'm sorry about this mishap! We strive to give the clients the best service possible. Thank you for letting me know about this, if clients like you don't let us know where we fall short we can't fix them. I will talk with the service staff and let them know they need to ask for tire rotation and to remove it if needed. We will endeavor to give you a five-star service on your next visit. Thank you again for bringing this to my attention! We look forward to seeing you again! Have a blessed day!

SD
Sandra D.
Hope, AR
07/09/2020 Category: Service
Pleased customer
I was able to get my car serviced and washed in a timely fashion.
LISA G L., Service Manager from Orr Hyundai responded on 07/09/2020

I want to thank you for taking a few minutes to let us know how your visit went! We love hearing from our clients! I am so happy to hear that it was a five-star experience! We look forward to seeing you again! Have a blessed day!

BL
Brad L.
Hooks, TX
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/06/2020 Category: Service
Service is always fast. The workers are always friendly also.
LISA G L., Service Manager from Orr Hyundai responded on 07/09/2020

Thank you for that awesome review! Its always so great to see you! Thank you for letting us know that your visit was five-star! We look forward to seeing you again!

James C.
2020 Hyundai Palisade
5 stars
5 stars
LISA G L., Service Manager from Orr Hyundai responded on 07/08/2020

Wow, thank you for the five star review! I'm so glad to hear that you had a awesome visit! We look forward to seeing you again! Have a blessed day!

Bobie S.
Camden, AR
good people
friendly, always very nice, service was fast, and they wash your car !!
LISA G L., Service Manager from Orr Hyundai responded on 07/08/2020

Thank you for that awesome review! We treat every client like family when they walk threw the doors. We are gald your experience was great. We look forward to next time! Have a blessed day!