Colby H. on 04/18/2018
Colby said the staff treated him well.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Service Date: 04/16/2018
Review Created: 04/18/2018
Joe C. on 04/14/2018
Joe said the staff forgot to put the filter back in when he had his oil changed. They were friendly, though, and he liked them. They really tried to help him. The service itself was excellent. He had no complaints.
Service Date: 04/11/2018
Review Created: 04/14/2018
Josh C. on 04/11/2018
Josh said the staff were really informative and he appreciated that they did everything he asked in a timely manner.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz ML550
Service Date: 04/09/2018
John E. on 04/11/2018
John said the staff was very accommodating, and provided great customer service. The check engine light came back on, but he would absolutely recommend the business to others.
Vehicle: Audi A4
Service Date: 04/06/2018
Josh B. on 04/11/2018
Spoke with Sharon. She said that the customer service is good and they do not try to bulldoze him into things he doesn't need to do. He loves them.
Vehicle: Ford Pickup
Service Date: 04/04/2018
Jay L. on 03/29/2018
Jay said the business did an excellent job and they have great service.
Service Date: 03/26/2018
Review Created: 03/29/2018
Peter H. on 03/28/2018
"Mini Cooper Service"
I love having my mini serviced at Oscar’s. Starting with my phone call to schedule my mini service, to dropping off the car, to a phone call telling me if any extra things need to be done, to picking up the car, the folks at Oscar’s are great to deal with. They are always pleasant, take time to give explanations and answer questions, greet me as if they know me, have quick access to my car information, have the car ready when promised and the car always seems to run a bit better when I leave. They are not the least expensive but certainly deliver great service that is worth the extra cost.
Vehicle: MINI Cooper Coupe
Service Date: 03/23/2018
Review Created: 03/28/2018 12:07 PM
Elvira G. on 03/23/2018
"Fantastic shop!"
Fantastic service, great people and great prices! Will definitely be back. At ease now that we’ve found a shop to take care of any of our BMW issues for a great price! Thanks Eric, Ian and Diana for taking such great care of us!
Vehicle: BMW 3 Series
Service Date: 03/22/2018
Review Created: 03/23/2018 08:10 PM
Corbin B. on 03/23/2018
"I’ve said it before..."
And I’ll say it again. They are the absolute best. Not just their skill set but their service as well. Top top notch with all who work there. I simply can’t say enough. NO REASON TO GO ANYWHERE ELSE.

Corbin B.
(25 years of hotel/resort hospitality experience across the U.S.)
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz 300E
Service Date: 03/21/2018
Review Created: 03/23/2018 11:23 AM
Ed S. on 03/10/2018
Spoke with Monica. She said the customer service was great. They ran a diagnostic on her vehicle, but never figured out what was wrong with it. She stated she didn't think they should have charged her full price for the diagnostic since they couldn't fix her vehicle.
Service Date: 03/07/2018
Review Created: 03/10/2018
Bill S. on 03/07/2018
"Thank you"
Thank you for getting me in and out so fast on Monday. I'm so happy I found a non-dealership service center that I can trust.

See you soon for an oil change!

Bill Short
Service Date: 03/05/2018
Review Created: 03/07/2018 07:39 AM
Riley T. on 03/06/2018
Riley said the business provides good service.
Vehicle: Jeep Grand Cherokee
Service Date: 03/02/2018
Review Created: 03/06/2018
Leo L. on 03/05/2018
Leo said the staff were very helpful.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz E320
Service Date: 03/02/2018
Review Created: 03/05/2018
John V. on 03/03/2018
"Best in the Westcedes"
I have been a Mercedes owner for over 30 years, to include living in Germany where I purchased
two new different Mercedes cars. The service from Mercedes has always been good.(albeit always too expensive) However, the service, professionalism, pricing and courteous staff at Oscars should be the standard for all Mercedes facilities, especially in Boise and as they say here, Out West.
They have been completely straight forward and trustworthy in their inspections, estimates and work.
I will always take my car to them to do any work/repair Iamy need. If they sold new cars I would purchase it from them. I will highly recommend Oscars to all.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz E350
Service Date: 03/01/2018
Review Created: 03/03/2018 08:47 AM
Janee M. on 02/27/2018
"Great customer service"
I was incredibly happy with my service. My car was in the shop for a while due to an issue with one of the dealerships where they purchased parts, and while it was frustrating, Ian empathized with my frustrations and communicated thoroughly throughout the entire process, keeping me up to date. They were very accommodating with my chaotic schedule and need to figure out the financial aspect as well, and let me keep the car at the shop for a couple of extra days. When I went to pick up my car, I not only found that it had been repaired but that it had also been cleaned inside and out!
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz E320
Service Date: 02/26/2018
Review Created: 02/27/2018 09:24 PM
Shawn M. on 02/25/2018
"Honest and forthright"
Appreciate Oscar's being upfront with their work on my Audi TT which is more than I can say about some other car repair services I have had to use. Ian kept me informed on the state and cost of repair on my car throughout the repair process.
Vehicle: Audi TT
Service Date: 02/22/2018
Review Created: 02/25/2018 02:44 PM
Robert E. on 02/23/2018
Robert said he appreciated that they were able to get him in and out the same day so his wife could get back to her road trip. He wants to thank them for the good work.
Service Date: 02/19/2018
Review Created: 02/23/2018
Jennifer N. on 02/20/2018
"Great Shop"
Oscar's is great. We have not had a Mercedes before so we wondered where to take it. We didn't know about them except for a friend's recommendation. They do an awesome job, their are extremely conscientious and most of all they provide a real value by addressing the issue and noting any preventative maintenance before it causes a problem. They really work to keep costs down!
Thank you all!
Service Date: 01/23/2018
Review Created: 02/20/2018 03:05 PM
Ashley V. on 02/18/2018
"Great service on my car!"
Very helpful and a good price. The staff is friendly!
Vehicle: Honda Civic
Service Date: 02/16/2018
Review Created: 02/18/2018 10:53 AM
Rick S. on 02/17/2018
"Friendly trustworthy "
You can be sure of their work
Vehicle: Lexus LS 430