Oscar's Automotive LLC (Mercedes Service & Repair)

MA
Megan A.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
01/10/2020 Category: Service
Megan said everything was fantastic.

LL
Liam L.
12/21/2019 Category: Service
Liam said that they have a great on line feature, which shows a report about the vehicle visit.

AT
Ava T.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
11/26/2019
Experienced, knowledgeable friendly & cordial.
Overall I am pleased w the service. Friendly & cordial staff. Their diagnostic fees took me by surprise however. I realize the maintenance costs are always going to be higher on an MB than an American made car, but for goodness sake you guys! Have some pride; at least wash the exterior of the cars before folks pick them up. Daughter picked up my car for me & it was a dust bomb with cat prints all over it! Thank you.

EM
Eric M.
Mercedes-Benz S500
11/26/2019 Category: Service
Eric said the staff were very friendly. Everything worked out and overall it was a good experience.

AT
Allison T.
Mercedes-Benz 300SD
11/26/2019 Category: Service
Allison said the employees were very good, they were reasonable and did a great job. They got her right in and were very pleasant.

PO
Pete O.
Mercedes-Benz C230
11/25/2019 Category: Service
Pete said he would recommend the business for service.

AO
Anthony O.
11/22/2019
Service was prompt cost effective and as always treated like valued customer
After the dealer said the repairs needed on my car was over $4,500 and Oscar repaired it for $400,I have had my SL 500 with over 410,000 miles serviced for the past few years at Oscar's and have always been at a reasonable cost and treated like a valued customer.

LJ
Lorna J.
11/06/2019
New T & C
This review is good and bad. i Have been a customer of Oscar for 3 years, I know that I’m in good hands because of his skills. Having a BMW is a nightmare on finances. Especially this car. I spent around $15,000 last year to keep it running. Thanks to Oscar for allowing me to buy the parts otherwise it will cost me more than 30%.

This year I have been travelling and have not used this car for ages! Unfortunately I have a problem with the battery, but now, I can’t do that with Oscar’s, good thing is they explained to me the new T & C, they don’t allow the customers to buy our own parts anymore. Bad things are they did not tell me this in spite of me sending them a message prior to dropping the car. I had to call them m in the afternoon of the following day to find out they have ran tests, videos etc. I know everything that they have diagnosed already. I wish they told me this ahead of time so I can move it to a more flexible mechanic. I think they should tell this to all of their old customers so they have options to either stay or leave. I wish them luck and I hope they continue to grow.

RJ
Rob J.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Rob said the service was great. He said they were awesome.

TF
Terry F.
Jerome, ID
Mercedes-Benz 450SL
10/23/2019
Oscar's Automotive
Reliability and expert care. Everyone there are helpful and courteous.

GB
Greg B.
10/23/2019 Category: Service
Greg said the employees did a good job.

AO
Anthony O.
10/22/2019
As Always great service rasonably priced
As always Oscar's has done a great job on my SL, prompt and reasonably priced. Thank you all at Oscar's. I would never consider using the dealer again.

Dan D.
Mercedes-Benz 380SL
10/17/2019
What a great pleasant experience!!
The owner Oscar was amazing mechanic...5 stars for this place!...Great prices, very professional, trust worthy, great customer service, friendly staff, excellent quality work, great communication, and very knowledgeable...100% satisfied, helpful, and we couldn't be more happier...Thank you for making our experience a fantastic one...We will be back again!...

BA
Barbara A.
Mercedes-Benz E350
10/09/2019
I highly recommend this shop. I've brought my Mercedes here for 2 years and have never been disappointed.

10/05/2019
Wow!
Where have you been all my life? Fantastic communication from start to finish, reasonable prices clearly outlined in writing and timely service. The car wash was a very nice touch as well. Thank you and I will be back!