Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5rating 4.45

Overall Rating 3.2790698/5Overall Rating 3.2790698/5Overall Rating 3.2790698/5rating 3.2790698rating 3.2790698
Overall Rating 2.0232553/5Overall Rating 2.0232553/5rating 2.0232553rating 2.0232553rating 2.0232553
Latest Review about 1 month ago

GV
Gregory V.
Silver Spring, MD
03/16/2019
Everyone was very friendly and dedicated to help me find a great car and work with my finances
Melissa Fallas in sales made me feel very comfortable with my first car buying experience. I had been hesitant for awhile, but grateful i found her to walk me through the process. She was genuinely friendly kind and caring.. and helped me feel confident i made the right decision. She's also been very attentive to any future needs, i would highly recommend her to anyone.

PW
Pamela W.
Lanham, MD
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Number 1
The workers at OURISMAN Hyundai are all very respectful and always attentive to my needs and safety.
FARZAD A., Service Director/Manager from Ourisman Hyundai responded on 03/17/2019

MO
Margaret O.
Millersville, MD
03/11/2019 Category: Service
FANTASTIC JOB
They fixed the problem, put me in a free rental car and detailed my car on the day i picked it up. Great job, great initiative.
FARZAD A., Service Director/Manager from Ourisman Hyundai responded on 03/12/2019

EF
Emily F.
Washington, DC
03/05/2019 Category: Service
Customer service and consideration of customers time!
I come all the way from Washington DC bypassing other dealerships because of the treatment I receive from this Laurel dealership.
DENNIS E A., Service Manager from Ourisman Hyundai responded on 03/06/2019

Thank you for coming in to see us for the car service, and taking the time to give us the glowing review.

KT
kourtney t.
Hyattsville, MD
03/04/2019
services
Their great with my oil changes and they give Professional service

OL
Olivia L.
Burtonsville, MD
03/03/2019 Category: Service
Always great service and professional staff
The staff is great and I’ve never had an issue with the service I’ve been provided. They always tell me exactly what I need and how long it will take and the cost.
DENNIS E A., Service Manager from Ourisman Hyundai responded on 03/04/2019

Thank you for coming back to us to fullfill your service needs and we greatly appreciate the kind words.

AC
Aubreenia C.
Odenton, MD
03/01/2019
Very Professional
Went in last week to purchase a new car and was honored to have Nick Cutlip as my salesman. From the moment I walked in he made my family and I feel comfortable, I told him what I was looking for and he made it happen. He was very professional and explained to me anything I wanted to know, even on the test drive he show me everything my car could does and even helped me hook apple car play with my phone. I wasn't there all day and I left feeling comfortable about my purchase with a smile on my face.
Best place to buy a car!!!

RA
Raymond A.
Laurel, MD
2015 Hyundai Genesis
02/27/2019 Category: Service
Service get better with time
Booked my service on a Friday, which I understand is a busy day. Had a few folks in the waiting room. but when we all were there for the same reason, lead to some great conversation. As usual service was profession and complete
FARZAD A., Service Director/Manager from Ourisman Hyundai responded on 02/28/2019

Thank you for the great 5 star review,it’s always a pleasure.

SJ
Shadana J.
Burtonsville, MD
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Always Great Service
Recently took my car in for service and everything was perfect. I will continue to frequent this dealership.

They washed my car afterwards.
FARZAD A., Service Director/Manager from Ourisman Hyundai responded on 02/21/2019

Thank you for the great 5 star review,see on your next visit.

Richard M.
West River, MD
2013 Hyundai Azera
02/07/2019 Category: Service
I drive almost an hour to use the service dept.Best in town and their prices are always fair.Thanks for the great service.Very friendly staff.
FARZAD A., Service Director/Manager from Ourisman Hyundai responded on 02/07/2019

AW
Anya W.
Mount Rainier, MD
02/04/2019 Category: Service
Proficient
All around customer service and work performance was excellent from everyone. Thank you for making my first visit a worthwhile one. I look forward to coming back for my next service. God bless.
DENNIS E A., Service Manager from Ourisman Hyundai responded on 02/04/2019

Thank you for coming in to see us for your service and we greatly appreciate the kind words. We are looking for to taking care of the car on your next visit.

Marcus S.
Washington, DC
01/31/2019 Category: Service
Work place
Quality work
FARZAD A., Service Director/Manager from Ourisman Hyundai responded on 01/31/2019

PE
Patricia E.
Hyattsville, MD
01/24/2019
I was hesitant about giving up the car that I had to trade for a pre-owned vehicle, but with the financial stress....it just made sense. My Salesman, Nick Cutlip, was very understanding and patient with me, which I really appreciated. He did not apply any pressure whatsoever. He was very responsive to all of my questions and I did purchase a vehicle from him even though it was 20 degrees outside!!!! He also has a good personality, which made it a comfortable transaction. I would definitely refer him to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle.

GH
Gary H.
Alexandria, VA
01/23/2019
Car Purchases
Nick Cutlip's personal attention to our recent car purchases was unrelenting and made the whole process bearable and satisfying.

Elkridge, MD
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Bobby and team. Good service.
FARZAD A., Service Director/Manager from Ourisman Hyundai responded on 01/18/2019

Cassandra C.
Lewes, DE
01/13/2019
My Rogue
Nick promised me a stress free buying experience, and he truly stuck to his word and stayed with me every step of the way. I love my SUV, and if anyone asks me, I don't hesitate to hand out his card and fill them in on my awesome experience! Thanks again.
FARZAD A., Service Director/Manager from Ourisman Hyundai responded on 01/13/2019

Thank you for the great five star review, enjoy your new pre-owned vehicle and we will see you at your first Service appointment.

Britany S.
Baltimore, MD
01/09/2019
Great Experience
Nick Cutlip helped me find the perfect vehicle. Nick is professional and made purchasing a vehicle an easy process. When I arrived I was greeted instantly and just had to select a vehicle the loan was already approved all paperwork processed. The atmosphere was pleasent. My husband is going to go back to purchase a vehicle and I will be going back as well. The over all experience was stress free and smooth I recommend him to anyone looking to buy a vehicle. I’m trying to get my finances back in order he’s bety transparent and will work with you regardless.
FARZAD A., Service Director/Manager from Ourisman Hyundai responded on 01/10/2019

faleem21@gmail.com

Thank you for the great five star review,We appreciate Your business, Enjoy your new vehicle and we will see you at your first service appointment thank you and have a wonderful day.

GM
Genevieve M.
Columbia, MD
12/28/2018
Great car-buying experience!
Quentin James did a fantastic job getting me into a 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Limited 2.0T FWD. He is knowledgeable about the vehicles and was patient and willing to negotiate. Buying a new car is stressful, but Quentin made the experience more pleasant than my prior experiences at other dealerships. ♡
FARZAD A., Service Director/Manager from Ourisman Hyundai responded on 12/30/2018

Thank you for the great five star review, We are glad you had an amazing experience , enjoy your new vehicle and we will see you at your first free oil change

Brenda B.
Fort Washington, MD
12/13/2018 Category: Service
I uh
I was in and out in a timely fashion. I will definitely recommend my friends to Hyundai.l had a great experience, Thank you!!!
FARZAD A., Service Director/Manager from Ourisman Hyundai responded on 12/13/2018

VG
Vacharavadi G.
Gaithersburg, MD
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/12/2018 Category: Service
My December service at the Laurel Hyundai
I recently went to the Hyundai dealership to have my oil changed. The service was very pleasant and quick. My service person listened to me as I had special requests. I truly appreciate that.
FARZAD A., Service Director/Manager from Ourisman Hyundai responded on 12/12/2018

Thank you for the great 5 star review, it’s  always a pleasure.