Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5rating 4.44

Overall Rating 3.2790698/5Overall Rating 3.2790698/5Overall Rating 3.2790698/5rating 3.2790698rating 3.2790698
Overall Rating 2.047619/5Overall Rating 2.047619/5rating 2.047619rating 2.047619rating 2.047619

Richard M.
West River, MD
2013 Hyundai Azera
02/07/2019 Category: Service
I drive almost an hour to use the service dept.Best in town and their prices are always fair.Thanks for the great service.Very friendly staff.
FARZAD A., Service Director/Manager from Ourisman Hyundai responded on 02/07/2019

AW
Anya W.
Mount Rainier, MD
02/04/2019 Category: Service
Proficient
All around customer service and work performance was excellent from everyone. Thank you for making my first visit a worthwhile one. I look forward to coming back for my next service. God bless.
DENNIS E A., Service Manager from Ourisman Hyundai responded on 02/04/2019

Thank you for coming in to see us for your service and we greatly appreciate the kind words. We are looking for to taking care of the car on your next visit.

Marcus S.
Washington, DC
01/31/2019 Category: Service
Work place
Quality work
FARZAD A., Service Director/Manager from Ourisman Hyundai responded on 01/31/2019

Thank you for the great five star review, it’s always a pleasure.

PE
Patricia E.
Hyattsville, MD
01/24/2019
I was hesitant about giving up the car that I had to trade for a pre-owned vehicle, but with the financial stress....it just made sense. My Salesman, Nick Cutlip, was very understanding and patient with me, which I really appreciated. He did not apply any pressure whatsoever. He was very responsive to all of my questions and I did purchase a vehicle from him even though it was 20 degrees outside!!!! He also has a good personality, which made it a comfortable transaction. I would definitely refer him to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle.

GH
Gary H.
Alexandria, VA
01/23/2019
Car Purchases
Nick Cutlip's personal attention to our recent car purchases was unrelenting and made the whole process bearable and satisfying.

Elkridge, MD
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Bobby and team. Good service.
FARZAD A., Service Director/Manager from Ourisman Hyundai responded on 01/18/2019

Thank you for the great five star review, it’s always a pleasure.

Cassandra C.
Lewes, DE
01/13/2019
My Rogue
Nick promised me a stress free buying experience, and he truly stuck to his word and stayed with me every step of the way. I love my SUV, and if anyone asks me, I don't hesitate to hand out his card and fill them in on my awesome experience! Thanks again.
FARZAD A., Service Director/Manager from Ourisman Hyundai responded on 01/13/2019

Thank you for the great five star review, enjoy your new pre-owned vehicle and we will see you at your first Service appointment.

Britany S.
Baltimore, MD
01/09/2019
Great Experience
Nick Cutlip helped me find the perfect vehicle. Nick is professional and made purchasing a vehicle an easy process. When I arrived I was greeted instantly and just had to select a vehicle the loan was already approved all paperwork processed. The atmosphere was pleasent. My husband is going to go back to purchase a vehicle and I will be going back as well. The over all experience was stress free and smooth I recommend him to anyone looking to buy a vehicle. I’m trying to get my finances back in order he’s bety transparent and will work with you regardless.
FARZAD A., Service Director/Manager from Ourisman Hyundai responded on 01/10/2019

faleem21@gmail.com

Thank you for the great five star review,We appreciate Your business, Enjoy your new vehicle and we will see you at your first service appointment thank you and have a wonderful day.

GM
Genevieve M.
Columbia, MD
12/28/2018
Great car-buying experience!
Quentin James did a fantastic job getting me into a 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Limited 2.0T FWD. He is knowledgeable about the vehicles and was patient and willing to negotiate. Buying a new car is stressful, but Quentin made the experience more pleasant than my prior experiences at other dealerships. ♡
FARZAD A., Service Director/Manager from Ourisman Hyundai responded on 12/30/2018

Thank you for the great five star review, We are glad you had an amazing experience , enjoy your new vehicle and we will see you at your first free oil change

Brenda B.
Fort Washington, MD
12/13/2018 Category: Service
I uh
I was in and out in a timely fashion. I will definitely recommend my friends to Hyundai.l had a great experience, Thank you!!!
FARZAD A., Service Director/Manager from Ourisman Hyundai responded on 12/13/2018

VG
Vacharavadi G.
Gaithersburg, MD
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/12/2018 Category: Service
My December service at the Laurel Hyundai
I recently went to the Hyundai dealership to have my oil changed. The service was very pleasant and quick. My service person listened to me as I had special requests. I truly appreciate that.
FARZAD A., Service Director/Manager from Ourisman Hyundai responded on 12/12/2018

Thank you for the great 5 star review, it’s  always a pleasure.

TF
Tkeyah F.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
12/10/2018 Category: Service
Thanks!
I needed a 75,000 mile service on my Hyundai Elantra and it was a painless experience. My work schedule is very hectic and this was the only day I had a bit of an extended lunch to be able to get this done. They were able to work within my tight time frame for such an extensive service PLUS a carwash - and they let me know how the process was going in the meantime. I appreciate the kind and professional staff, as well as my advisor Lorenzo. Thank you guys for your help - one less thing on my list to worry about!
FARZAD A., Service Director/Manager from Ourisman Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

RA
Raymond A.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Still great professional service -
Still great professional service -- the service personal truly represent a quality dealership
FARZAD A., Service Director/Manager from Ourisman Hyundai responded on 12/06/2018
Thank you for the great 5 star review,it is always a pleasure.

Maryland City, MD
11/29/2018 Category: Service
Excellent and Efficient Service
I came to inquire about 2 recalls on my 2013 Sonata and they took the car in right away. They were very professional and accommodating
FARZAD A., Service Director/Manager from Ourisman Hyundai responded on 11/29/2018

Thank you for the great 5 star review!!!!!!!!!!

Shakira C.
Bowie, MD
2013 Hyundai Veloster
10/23/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service department and customer service.
Ourisman Hyundai of Laurel Serivce department is awesome. They are very nice and professional and well dress. I also like that I can come there without an appointment. I would definitely recommend.
FARZAD A., Service Director/Manager from Ourisman Hyundai responded on 10/23/2018

Thank you for the great 5 star review!!!!!!!!!!

TT
Timothy T.
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Ourisman Hyundai
Great Service.
FARZAD A., Service Director/Manager from Ourisman Hyundai responded on 10/19/2018

Thank you for the great 5 star review,its always a pleasure.

RA
Raymond A.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Consistant
This is a first class service depart. The personal are consistent because you see the same faces each time you go, that alone should peak your confidence. They are friendly, professional, don't attempt t o over sell unnecessary service. In the past I never was one to use dealerships service, always went outside, but that is not the same with this service. I feel extremely comfortable having then service my vehicle.
FARZAD A., Service Director/Manager from Ourisman Hyundai responded on 10/18/2018

Thank you for the great 5 star review,it’s always a pleasure.

Keith B.
Capitol Heights, MD
2016 Hyundai Accent
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service
I made an appointment at Ourisman Hyundai of Laurel for routine maintenance and anticipated maybe a 3 hour wait time. My service advisor Farzad Alleem assured me that he would have my vehicle done in less than the amount of time I thought. After my service was done I was introduced to my technician Rodney Childs who gave me further information about my vehicle. After speaking with both guys I was assured my vehicle was in great order. Again thanks to the team of Ourisman Hyundai of Laurel.
FARZAD A., Service Director/Manager from Ourisman Hyundai responded on 10/09/2018

Thank you for the great 5 star review,its always a pleasure.

Steven C.
Dayton, MD
2012 Hyundai Accent
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Another great visit
Fast with great mechanics and excellent support staff.
DENNIS E A., Service Manager from Ourisman Hyundai responded on 09/26/2018

It is always a pleasure to see you when you come in to service your vehicle. Thank you taking the time to fill out the survey with those great remakes.

AC
Amber C.
Denton, MD
09/10/2018
People are awesome
Go see Nick he will get the job done for you ..Hes the best 😁😁
DENNIS E A., Service Manager from Ourisman Hyundai responded on 09/11/2018

Thank you for the great survey.