4.5

Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5

MT
Madison T.
07/10/2020 Category: Service
Great!
The Blonde lady who handled my oil change and full detailed was super nice
JONATHAN A H., Service Manager from Ourisman Hyundai responded on 07/10/2020

We are delighted to see that you had a 5-star experience with Rick and our service team. We will continue to look forward to meeting your service needs in the future. Thank you for leaving us a positive survey response. Have a spectacular day!

Glen Burnie, MD
JONATHAN A H., Service Manager from Ourisman Hyundai responded on 07/07/2020

Suzanne W.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
07/06/2020 Category: Service
The service manager, willing to help,listened to me.
Kind,smiled, explained what all was done to my car. Talked to me about my car. And had a smile on his face.
JONATHAN A H., Service Manager from Ourisman Hyundai responded on 07/07/2020

Dontae P.
Baltimore, MD
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
Better Service Experience
I spoke with the service department at Hyundai. They provided a much better experience after my initial review. I look forward to the improved service.

Horrible Service Department
I waited 2 hours just for an oil change and I had an appointment. Poor communication and not friendly at all and this was my very first service appointment. Not only that they lost the key to my brand new car when I first bought it and it took me a month to get a new one. Always excuses and never accountability.
JONATHAN A H., Service Manager from Ourisman Hyundai responded on 07/06/2020

We are disappointed to learn of your experience here at Ourisman Hyundai and will take this opportunity to improve with your feedback. As a "1" star review which in the eyes of Hyundai is a failure, I will be in contact with you in the next couple of days. We want to make this right by you.  If you would like to provide me with additional feedback, or if there is anything I can do turn your experience around, please do not hesitate to contact me at 301-725-4400 ext 6100

Cheryl B.

Hanover, MD
2018 Hyundai Kona
Scheduled Maintenance Visit
Consistent great service. Always performs as a 5 star operation.
JONATHAN A H., Service Manager from Ourisman Hyundai responded on 07/06/2020

We are delighted to see that you had a 5-star experience with Christine and our service team. We will continue to look forward to meeting your service needs in the future. Thank you for leaving us a positive survey response. Have a spectacular day!

BD
Brenda D.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/29/2020 Category: Service
Excellent Service, Caring Staff
I have purchased 4 Hyundai's from this dealer, mostly because the service is so excellent. The staff is easy to work with and takes care of my car as if it was their own.
JONATHAN A H., Service Manager from Ourisman Hyundai responded on 06/29/2020

We are delighted to see that you had a 5-star experience with Amarjot and our service team. We will continue to look forward to meeting your service needs in the future. Thank you for leaving us a positive survey response. Have a spectacular day!

Jazmin C.
Owings Mills, MD
06/29/2020
Super Pleased !
Nick Cutlip is my guy! Considering my circumstances and being a female in search of a car you kind of almost expect to be finessed in some way and that was not the case. Treated me like he was car shopping with his daughter and that was a highlight for me. Grateful for his service and care. Couldn’t have imagined having such a smooth transaction. He has a customer for life.
JONATHAN A H., Service Manager from Ourisman Hyundai responded on 06/29/2020

We are delighted to see that you had a 5-star experience with Nick and our service team. We will continue to look forward to meeting your service needs in the future. Thank you for leaving us a positive survey response. Have a spectacular day!

06/24/2020 Category: Service

Hanover, MD
2019 Hyundai Kona
06/23/2020 Category: Service
Completely satisfied
Wonderful service experience! Staff was very friendly and helpful!!!
JONATHAN A H., Service Manager from Ourisman Hyundai responded on 06/23/2020

KC
Konfor C.
06/22/2020 Category: Service
Christine C was my advisor and she rendered me excellent service . Starting from customer service to expertises in her field of work . He willingness to serve was remarkable. She listened to my concerns and addressed them accordingly . She ensured my shutter ride came and was swift , recommendations she called and gave detail explanations of whats needed and what I shld prepared for when coming next . Thank Hyundai for hiring such great people. Coming back definitely.
JONATHAN A H., Service Manager from Ourisman Hyundai responded on 06/22/2020

MO
Marybeth O.
Linthicum Heights, MD
2020 Hyundai Kona
06/19/2020 Category: Service
Loved valet service
During COVID-19 they are using valet pickup and drop off. I would pay for this and I hope they continue it.
JONATHAN A H., Service Manager from Ourisman Hyundai responded on 06/22/2020

Rockville, MD
2019 Hyundai Tucson
06/18/2020 Category: Service
Great service people
The service writer was very professional
JONATHAN A H., Service Manager from Ourisman Hyundai responded on 06/18/2020

We are delighted to see that you had a 5-star experience with James and our service team. We will continue to look forward to meeting your service needs in the future. Thank you for leaving us a positive survey response. Have a spectacular day!

EP
Ebonee P.
06/17/2020 Category: Service
Efficient
I scheduled my car to be picked up for an a/c service. Christine helped me through this process by keeping in contact with me, providing updates frequently.
JONATHAN A H., Service Manager from Ourisman Hyundai responded on 06/17/2020