Overall Rating 4.41/5Overall Rating 4.41/5Overall Rating 4.41/5Overall Rating 4.41/5rating 4.41

Overall Rating 3.2051272/5Overall Rating 3.2051272/5Overall Rating 3.2051272/5rating 3.2051272rating 3.2051272
Overall Rating 2.051281/5Overall Rating 2.051281/5rating 2.051281rating 2.051281rating 2.051281

Davonna S.
Salisbury, MD
07/14/2018
My sales man Nick Cutlip was the best. I had the best sales experience in my whole life. They found me a great car that i love. I just want to say thank you
DENNIS E A., Service Manager from Ourisman Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

Thank you for the excellent coments.

ER
Elliott R.
Riva, MD
2015 Hyundai Tucson
07/04/2018 Category: Service
Quality
Quality service
FARZAD A., Assistant Service Director/Manager from Ourisman Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

Thank you for the great 5 star review!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/26/2018 Category: Service
45K CHECKUP
Provided excellent service, even took the time to answer questions about recommend service vs required for warranty purposes.
DENNIS E A., Service Manager from Ourisman Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

Thank you for coming in to service the vehicle with us and taking the time out of your day to give us and excellent survey.

TD
Terri D.
Crofton, MD
2011 Hyundai Tucson
06/24/2018 Category: Service
Happy
I love this dealership. Everyone is so nice. I have been coming here for over 6 years. They are fast and most of all honest
DENNIS E A., Service Manager from Ourisman Hyundai responded on 06/25/2018

Thank you for your continued service with our dealership and taking time out of your day to provide us with an excellent survey.

Hanover, MD
06/23/2018 Category: Service
NO Comment
Courteous and professional.
DENNIS E A., Service Manager from Ourisman Hyundai responded on 06/25/2018

Thank you for bring your vehicle to us for your service needs, and thank you for give us a 5 star survey.

Lawrence M.
Fort Washington, MD
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Waiting time was much better
I was in and out with no problem this time
FARZAD A., Assistant Service Director/Manager from Ourisman Hyundai responded on 06/22/2018

Thank you for the great 5 star review!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa M.
Jessup, MD
Best ever
I love how everyone is so nice and they dont look down at you. I purchased my car there and now have it serviced. The best customer service!
DENNIS E A., Service Manager from Ourisman Hyundai responded on 06/20/2018

Thank you for coming in and purchasing your car with our dealership and then continuing to bring it to us for your maintenance needs. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to fill out the service with a fantastic score.

Mary C.
2017 Hyundai Accent
Friendliness of staff
Definitely the friendliness of staff and ease of getting in and out
DENNIS E A., Service Manager from Ourisman Hyundai responded on 06/20/2018

Thank you for coming in to see us for your service again. We appreciate the time take from your day to fill out the survey for chol su pak with such an excellent score.

Susan B.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/19/2018 Category: Service
Ourisman is the BEST place to have your vehicle serviced! Everyone always goes out of their way to help in any way they can. I have dealt with Ourisman for many years and can only see myself dealing with them! My family has bought from them and a friend of mine just bought a new vehicle on Saturday. They treat their customers like family. The service department manager Dennis Arrington is truly what makes the service department run in a professional manor. He has built a great team to work under him. I would truly recommend Ourisman to anyone.
DENNIS E A., Service Manager from Ourisman Hyundai responded on 06/20/2018

Thank you so much. I is always a pleasure to work with you and look forward to see every single time you come in. Thank you some much for always taking the time to fill out the review for us, and as always we are going to be here for you.  :-)

Andrew M.
06/17/2018 Category: Service
Best Hyundai dealership in Maryland
Great customer service, efficient, respectful and professional.

06/17/2018 Category: Service
Cleanliness is a issue with service department Mechanics
Need to keep the vehicles clean after the maintenance service have been done.
DENNIS E A., Service Manager from Ourisman Hyundai responded on 06/20/2018

Thank you for coming in to service with us. I appologize that the vehicle came back with smudge prints on it. I have put in a call to you about the concern and would like to talk to you about it.

Richard M.
West River, MD
2012 Hyundai Azera
06/16/2018 Category: Service
DENNIS E A., Service Manager from Ourisman Hyundai responded on 06/18/2018

Thank you for coming in to service with us and taking the time to give us an excellent survey.

HS
Hye S.
06/15/2018 Category: Service
Care and commitment
Great
FARZAD A., Assistant Service Director/Manager from Ourisman Hyundai responded on 06/16/2018

Thank you for the great 5 star review!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

06/15/2018 Category: Service
Schedued maintenance
The maintenance was done on the suggested time. The car needed to be cleaned up after the work.
DENNIS E A., Service Manager from Ourisman Hyundai responded on 06/15/2018

Thank you for coming in to service with us and taking the time to let us know how the service went. I am sorry that we did not get the car cleaned for you. We will be working to make sure this does not happen again.

BL
Brenda L.
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Survey
The staff is nice and friendly.
DENNIS E A., Service Manager from Ourisman Hyundai responded on 06/15/2018

Thank you for coming in to service the vehicle with us and providing us with an excellent survey.

BN
Brandon N.
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Meh
Very average dealer with less work than average service.
DENNIS E A., Service Manager from Ourisman Hyundai responded on 06/18/2018

I APPOLOGIZE IF WE PUT THE INCORRECT MILEAGE ON THE STICKER.

Burtonsville, MD
06/13/2018 Category: Service
Wonderful
Outstanding service
DENNIS E A., Service Manager from Ourisman Hyundai responded on 06/13/2018

Thank you for choosing to service your vehicle with us and taking the time to give such an excellent rating.

VB
Vivian B.
Baltimore, MD
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/13/2018 Category: Service
7500 Service
None
DENNIS E A., Service Manager from Ourisman Hyundai responded on 06/13/2018

Thank you for coming in to service your car with us. I am sorry that they did not go over the paperwork with you or update you while the service was going on.Thank you for filling out the survey.

TA
Tracey A.
Silver Spring, MD
2014 Hyundai Accent
06/12/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service is a Priority within the Service Department!
I love going to this dealership for Servicing! Appointments are convenient. Last week I had the pleasure of working with Lorenzo Finch, Assistant Service Manager. He was pleasant, he had my vehicle evaluated and explained to me that the replacement part needed to be ordered. He offered to arrange a rental and pick up if the technician recommended not driving the vehicle until the part was replaced. Lorenzo is an effective communicator, he set expectations about when the part would come in and how long the repair would take. As promised, he called me directly to let me know that the part was received and I could bring the car in for the repair. The repair was done efficiently as promised. As a bonus, the actual cost was better than I had planned for based on the initial estimate! Thank you Lorenzo and the other members of the Service Department who make your dealership stand out from a customer service perspective
DENNIS E A., Service Manager from Ourisman Hyundai responded on 06/13/2018

Thank you for coming in to service your vehicle with us and taking the time to give us an excellent score on the survey.

Clinton, MD
06/12/2018 Category: Service
The service team are polite and knowledgeable and i will always get my car serviced here
DENNIS E A., Service Manager from Ourisman Hyundai responded on 06/13/2018

Thank you for the great vote of confidence.

RN
Richard N.
Severn, MD
Sevice
Very satisfied.
DENNIS E A., Service Manager from Ourisman Hyundai responded on 06/13/2018

Thank you for servicing your vehicle with us and taking time to give us a great survey.