Overall Rating 4.42/5Overall Rating 4.42/5Overall Rating 4.42/5Overall Rating 4.42/5rating 4.42

Overall Rating 3.1500018/5Overall Rating 3.1500018/5Overall Rating 3.1500018/5rating 3.1500018rating 3.1500018
Overall Rating 2.0249985/5Overall Rating 2.0249985/5rating 2.0249985rating 2.0249985rating 2.0249985

TT
Timothy T.
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Ourisman Hyundai
Great Service.
FARZAD A., Assistant Service Director/Manager from Ourisman Hyundai responded on 10/19/2018

Thank you for the great 5 star review,its always a pleasure.

RA
Raymond A.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Consistant
This is a first class service depart. The personal are consistent because you see the same faces each time you go, that alone should peak your confidence. They are friendly, professional, don't attempt t o over sell unnecessary service. In the past I never was one to use dealerships service, always went outside, but that is not the same with this service. I feel extremely comfortable having then service my vehicle.
FARZAD A., Assistant Service Director/Manager from Ourisman Hyundai responded on 10/18/2018

Thank you for the great 5 star review,it’s always a pleasure.

Keith B.
Capitol Heights, MD
2016 Hyundai Accent
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service
I made an appointment at Ourisman Hyundai of Laurel for routine maintenance and anticipated maybe a 3 hour wait time. My service advisor Farzad Alleem assured me that he would have my vehicle done in less than the amount of time I thought. After my service was done I was introduced to my technician Rodney Childs who gave me further information about my vehicle. After speaking with both guys I was assured my vehicle was in great order. Again thanks to the team of Ourisman Hyundai of Laurel.
FARZAD A., Assistant Service Director/Manager from Ourisman Hyundai responded on 10/09/2018

Thank you for the great 5 star review,its always a pleasure.

Steven C.
Dayton, MD
2012 Hyundai Accent
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Another great visit
Fast with great mechanics and excellent support staff.
DENNIS E A., Service Manager from Ourisman Hyundai responded on 09/26/2018

It is always a pleasure to see you when you come in to service your vehicle. Thank you taking the time to fill out the survey with those great remakes.

AC
Amber C.
Denton, MD
09/10/2018
People are awesome
Go see Nick he will get the job done for you ..Hes the best 😁😁
DENNIS E A., Service Manager from Ourisman Hyundai responded on 09/11/2018

Thank you for the great survey.

Bowie, MD
09/06/2018 Category: Service
dissappointment again
Who is supervisoring the techs and the service desk people. Nobody.
DENNIS E A., Service Manager from Ourisman Hyundai responded on 09/10/2018

Thank you for coming in to service your vehicle with us. I do appologize for the confusion of getting your vehicle wash, with an vacuum and the window cleaned. We will be working to make sure that this does not happen again.

Susan B.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Ourisman is the best place to get your vehicle serviced
I have been going to Ourisman for a few years now and I would never go anywhere else. You are treated like family. Everyone is so friendly and makes you feel so welcome. The tend you your every need. The service manager Dennis Arrington , is the Best service manager they could ever have! All of his service people were well trained and go out of their way to help you out. Anyone who owns a Hyundai should always go there for service.
FARZAD A., Assistant Service Director/Manager from Ourisman Hyundai responded on 09/04/2018

Thank you for the great 5 star review!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AC
Amber C.
Denton, MD
08/16/2018
Love this place
I had Nick as my salesman and he did awesome went above and beyond !!

BRENDA H.
Hanover, MD
08/09/2018
THE most outstanding service iv ever received buying a car!!!
The staff at ourisman Hyundai are truly working for you! and it reflects in all they do.
my salesman nick , worked very hard to see I received the car I wanted with in my range and was suprised with extras / can't believe the detection this man has for his clients ... Thank you Mr nick! and the sales manager was friendly and helpful as he could be. Its more like buying a car and joining an extended family.. ill always go back ive found the best in the area. .......... god bless all at Ourisman laurel MD.
BRENDA.
DENNIS E A., Service Manager from Ourisman Hyundai responded on 08/09/2018

Thank you for coming in to us, We greatly appreciate you and look forward to seeing you for your service needs.

Marianne C.
Lewisville, NC
2016 Hyundai Elantra
07/25/2018 Category: Service
Stellar service!
I went into the Laurel dealership thinking I had a flat tire that could be easily patched. No appointment. Just walk in. After a quick look, it was determined I needed a new tire. After a detailed explanation, I said yes..go for it. well, no tire was in stock for my model and it would take at least 3 hours to get in and worked on. I needed to get work done, I didn't have a ride, and I needed to be at work as quickly as possible. Mr. Teddy Pak took care of all of it. Provided me with a shuttle ride, the driver was also very nice (felix) and the work was done well before the estimated time of completion! Mr. Pak called me, arranged the shuttle to pick me up from my location..got there, car done, washed up and all set to go! Highly appreciated. Quality service from Mr. Pak! Thanks!
DENNIS E A., Service Manager from Ourisman Hyundai responded on 07/26/2018

Thank you for coming in to service your vehicle with us. We greatly appreciate the amazing survey that you provided us with.

TC
Teresa C.
Suitland, MD
07/20/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service in a timely manner.
Teresa C.
DENNIS E A., Service Manager from Ourisman Hyundai responded on 07/20/2018

Thank you for coming in to service your vehicle with us and taking the time to give us an excellent survey.

Davonna S.
Salisbury, MD
07/14/2018
My sales man Nick Cutlip was the best. I had the best sales experience in my whole life. They found me a great car that i love. I just want to say thank you
DENNIS E A., Service Manager from Ourisman Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

Thank you for the excellent coments.

ER
Elliott R.
Riva, MD
2015 Hyundai Tucson
07/04/2018 Category: Service
Quality
Quality service
FARZAD A., Assistant Service Director/Manager from Ourisman Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

Thank you for the great 5 star review!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/26/2018 Category: Service
45K CHECKUP
Provided excellent service, even took the time to answer questions about recommend service vs required for warranty purposes.
DENNIS E A., Service Manager from Ourisman Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

Thank you for coming in to service the vehicle with us and taking the time out of your day to give us and excellent survey.

TD
Terri D.
Crofton, MD
2011 Hyundai Tucson
06/24/2018 Category: Service
Happy
I love this dealership. Everyone is so nice. I have been coming here for over 6 years. They are fast and most of all honest
DENNIS E A., Service Manager from Ourisman Hyundai responded on 06/25/2018

Thank you for your continued service with our dealership and taking time out of your day to provide us with an excellent survey.

Hanover, MD
06/23/2018 Category: Service
NO Comment
Courteous and professional.
DENNIS E A., Service Manager from Ourisman Hyundai responded on 06/25/2018

Thank you for bring your vehicle to us for your service needs, and thank you for give us a 5 star survey.

Lawrence M.
Fort Washington, MD
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Waiting time was much better
I was in and out with no problem this time
FARZAD A., Assistant Service Director/Manager from Ourisman Hyundai responded on 06/22/2018

Thank you for the great 5 star review!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa M.
Jessup, MD
Best ever
I love how everyone is so nice and they dont look down at you. I purchased my car there and now have it serviced. The best customer service!
DENNIS E A., Service Manager from Ourisman Hyundai responded on 06/20/2018

Thank you for coming in and purchasing your car with our dealership and then continuing to bring it to us for your maintenance needs. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to fill out the service with a fantastic score.

Mary C.
2017 Hyundai Accent
Friendliness of staff
Definitely the friendliness of staff and ease of getting in and out
DENNIS E A., Service Manager from Ourisman Hyundai responded on 06/20/2018

Thank you for coming in to see us for your service again. We appreciate the time take from your day to fill out the survey for chol su pak with such an excellent score.

Susan B.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/19/2018 Category: Service
Ourisman is the BEST place to have your vehicle serviced! Everyone always goes out of their way to help in any way they can. I have dealt with Ourisman for many years and can only see myself dealing with them! My family has bought from them and a friend of mine just bought a new vehicle on Saturday. They treat their customers like family. The service department manager Dennis Arrington is truly what makes the service department run in a professional manor. He has built a great team to work under him. I would truly recommend Ourisman to anyone.
DENNIS E A., Service Manager from Ourisman Hyundai responded on 06/20/2018

Thank you so much. I is always a pleasure to work with you and look forward to see every single time you come in. Thank you some much for always taking the time to fill out the review for us, and as always we are going to be here for you.  :-)