Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5rating 4.45

Overall Rating 3.2272709/5Overall Rating 3.2272709/5Overall Rating 3.2272709/5rating 3.2272709rating 3.2272709
Overall Rating 2.0000005/5Overall Rating 2.0000005/5rating 2.0000005rating 2.0000005rating 2.0000005

ZA
Zaynab A.
06/12/2019
Got more than I bargained for
I truly appreciated the sincere attention Ms. Melissa Fallas gave me during hours of scrutiny and negotiation to make sure my desires were fulfilled. She was a professional and a cohort as I was given the opportunity to take my time and make choices from vehicles parked faraway from her desk. She walked all over the place just for me -- thank you. Finally, her follow through with the finance department until I was completely satisfied with my purchase. And I am. Hyundai is truly a human experience with a family flavor. Everyone offered excellent customer service and sincere care. Thank you.
FARZAD A., Service Director/Manager from Ourisman Hyundai responded on 06/14/2019

Thank you for the great 5 star review.

AK
Aleksandra K.
Rockville, MD
06/04/2019
my first new car purchase done right
I worked with Bobby White. God bless this man, he and his team stayed up late and were there early the next day to assist me with the processes and go over various options for my budget.
Also, special thanks to Irina in Financing who made car-buying experience easier to understand and took the necessary time to go over financing, title, tags transfer and with me and answered any questions I had. As a first-time car buyer, I am happy to have chosen this dealership.
Last but not least, Cheryl from customer service was there to ensure my experience was pleasant and also explained various additional options I had to protect my car in the future. I highly recommend everyone to take the time and visit the dealership if you are looking to purchase a new car.

Thanks, guys!
FARZAD A., Service Director/Manager from Ourisman Hyundai responded on 06/11/2019

Thank you for the great 5 star review!!!!!!!!

MJ
Marjorie J.
Odenton, MD
05/24/2019
Nissan Titan queen
I just wanted to say, thank you to Bobby White. Our sales person was the best I have ever experienced. Bobby was so helpful and patient with me during my decision process. He made shopping for a new vehicle fun. If you are in the market for a new vehicle please stop by and ask for Bobby White. The service at this dealership is excellent.

Thank you for the great 5 star review!!!!!!!!!!!

2019 Hyundai Sonata
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Service: Timely & Thorough
I took my car in for its first service since I purchased it. Even though there was a line of cars ahead of mine, the service technicians were able to efficiently get to every vehicle in a timely manner, tag the vehicles and take them in for service before getting to mine, which they carried out with the same level of efficiency. I was also impressed with the level of professionalism and courtesy exhibited by the service attendant, Lorenzo, who handled my vehicle. He was attentive to all my concerns and requests, and ensured that the service technicians looked into those concerns while working on my vehicle. I was very pleased with the turnaround time within which my vehicle was serviced and the clean condition in which it was returned. I was able to get about the rest of my day with a lot more time on my hands than anticipated. They run a tight ship at the service department at Ourisman Hyundai of Laurel.
FARZAD A., Service Director/Manager from Ourisman Hyundai responded on 05/17/2019

Thank you for the great 5 star review,its always a pleasure.

REUBEN W.
Smyrna, DE
05/04/2019
salesman was great
purchased used car great experience

Thank you for the great 5 star review!!!!!!!!!!!

RA
Raymond A.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
05/03/2019 Category: Service
Always Outstanding
Ourisman Hyundai has always set the bar hight for good service to the owners. I have yet to not be satisfied. I will continue my relationship because of the fine service
FARZAD A., Service Director/Manager from Ourisman Hyundai responded on 05/05/2019

Thank you for the great 5 star review,its always a pleasure.

SK
Sonseeahray K.
Baltimore, MD
04/27/2019
Very satisfied customer!
Just got my new car in February, with the amazing help of Mr. Nick Cutlip!! He promised me the easiest "car buying experience " ever, and he delivered on that promise 110%!!! He was one of the friendliest, knowledgeable, and professional salesmen I have ever had the pleasure if dealing with! Ourisman may become my "lifetime " dealership because of the wonderful treatment I received from Mr. Cutlip and the rest of the Ourisman staff! 👍👍

CA
Christine A.
Severn, MD
04/24/2019
Happy customer
Thank you Sales Consultant Bobby White and Ourisman Hyundai manager & team. I was able to purchase my first car! A Hyundai Elantra! I was a bit hesitant at first but it all worked out. Thanks for your kind, courteous and very professional service. I would definitely recommend Ourisman Hyundai-Laurel to anyone desirous of a vehicle.

Bernadine M.
Baltimore, MD
04/09/2019
Happy Customer
Want to give a shout out to the manager of Ourisman Mitsubishi and salesman Gary.
I received the best customer service from you both. They both made sure I got the car I wanted. I ended up getting a 2018 Eclipse Cross new, single digit mileage. (nice). The numbers were going back and forth, but management worked with the numbers to my satisfaction. My experience was a 5. If There was a ten, I would give you guys that.Thank you both for making my day. I left with a smile on my face and a new car.

GV
Gregory V.
Silver Spring, MD
03/16/2019
Everyone was very friendly and dedicated to help me find a great car and work with my finances
Melissa Fallas in sales made me feel very comfortable with my first car buying experience. I had been hesitant for awhile, but grateful i found her to walk me through the process. She was genuinely friendly kind and caring.. and helped me feel confident i made the right decision. She's also been very attentive to any future needs, i would highly recommend her to anyone.

PW
Pamela W.
Lanham, MD
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Number 1
The workers at OURISMAN Hyundai are all very respectful and always attentive to my needs and safety.
FARZAD A., Service Director/Manager from Ourisman Hyundai responded on 03/17/2019

Thank you for the great five star review, it’s always a pleasure.

MO
Margaret O.
Millersville, MD
03/11/2019 Category: Service
FANTASTIC JOB
They fixed the problem, put me in a free rental car and detailed my car on the day i picked it up. Great job, great initiative.
FARZAD A., Service Director/Manager from Ourisman Hyundai responded on 03/12/2019

Thank you for the great 5 star review,see you on your next visit.

EF
Emily F.
Washington, DC
03/05/2019 Category: Service
Customer service and consideration of customers time!
I come all the way from Washington DC bypassing other dealerships because of the treatment I receive from this Laurel dealership.
DENNIS E A., Service Manager from Ourisman Hyundai responded on 03/06/2019

Thank you for coming in to see us for the car service, and taking the time to give us the glowing review.

KT
kourtney t.
Hyattsville, MD
03/04/2019
services
Their great with my oil changes and they give Professional service

OL
Olivia L.
Burtonsville, MD
03/03/2019 Category: Service
Always great service and professional staff
The staff is great and I’ve never had an issue with the service I’ve been provided. They always tell me exactly what I need and how long it will take and the cost.
DENNIS E A., Service Manager from Ourisman Hyundai responded on 03/04/2019

Thank you for coming back to us to fullfill your service needs and we greatly appreciate the kind words.

AC
Aubreenia C.
Odenton, MD
03/01/2019
Very Professional
Went in last week to purchase a new car and was honored to have Nick Cutlip as my salesman. From the moment I walked in he made my family and I feel comfortable, I told him what I was looking for and he made it happen. He was very professional and explained to me anything I wanted to know, even on the test drive he show me everything my car could does and even helped me hook apple car play with my phone. I wasn't there all day and I left feeling comfortable about my purchase with a smile on my face.
Best place to buy a car!!!

RA
Raymond A.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
02/27/2019 Category: Service
Service get better with time
Booked my service on a Friday, which I understand is a busy day. Had a few folks in the waiting room. but when we all were there for the same reason, lead to some great conversation. As usual service was profession and complete
FARZAD A., Service Director/Manager from Ourisman Hyundai responded on 02/28/2019

Thank you for the great 5 star review,it’s always a pleasure.

SJ
Shadana J.
Burtonsville, MD
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Always Great Service
Recently took my car in for service and everything was perfect. I will continue to frequent this dealership.

They washed my car afterwards.
FARZAD A., Service Director/Manager from Ourisman Hyundai responded on 02/21/2019

Thank you for the great 5 star review,see on your next visit.

Richard M.
West River, MD
2013 Hyundai Azera
02/07/2019 Category: Service
I drive almost an hour to use the service dept.Best in town and their prices are always fair.Thanks for the great service.Very friendly staff.
FARZAD A., Service Director/Manager from Ourisman Hyundai responded on 02/07/2019
Thank you for the great 5 star review,see you on your next visit.

AW
Anya W.
Mount Rainier, MD
02/04/2019 Category: Service
Proficient
All around customer service and work performance was excellent from everyone. Thank you for making my first visit a worthwhile one. I look forward to coming back for my next service. God bless.
DENNIS E A., Service Manager from Ourisman Hyundai responded on 02/04/2019

Thank you for coming in to see us for your service and we greatly appreciate the kind words. We are looking for to taking care of the car on your next visit.