4.5

Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5

VS

Keith B.
Capitol Heights, MD
2016 Hyundai Accent
Service Department at Ourisman Laurel
I highly recommend this Service Department to anyone who who drives a Hyundai. Great quality, honesty, low prices, exceptional attentiveness and work
JONATHAN A H., Service Manager from Ourisman Hyundai responded on 10/17/2020

We are delighted to see that you had a 5-star experience with Amarjot and our team. We will continue to look forward to meeting your service needs in the future. Thank you for leaving us a positive survey response. Have a spectacular day!

CP
Crystal P.
2020 Hyundai Elantra
10/16/2020 Category: Service
Rick makes this place great!!!
Rick and his team are very patient, knowledgeable, friendly and customer service oriented. Rick even goes the extra mile to help and/or ensure that the customer is assisted with issues or questions, that may not be a service issue. I had an issue with my maintenance/customer care contract; Rick attempted to assist me, but when he could not, he left his department and walked over with me, to the department/people that could assist with my issue. Please notice, that I said he walked with me, not directed or gave me a name or department; he took the time to walk over with me and assisted me in explaining my issue. As a result of Rick's assistance, my issue was resolved by the GM. Excellent customer service!!!
JONATHAN A H., Service Manager from Ourisman Hyundai responded on 10/16/2020

We are delighted to see that you had a 5-star experience with Rick and our team. We will continue to look forward to meeting your service needs in the future. Thank you for leaving us a positive survey response. Have a spectacular day!

AW
Angeline W.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
Expediency
The service was top and on time from beginning to ending! I was a very happy ckient that day. I must emphasize that my associate/attendant was great!
JONATHAN A H., Service Manager from Ourisman Hyundai responded on 10/16/2020

We are delighted to see that you had a 5-star experience with Christine and our team. We will continue to look forward to meeting your service needs in the future. Thank you for leaving us a positive survey response. Have a spectacular day!

Joseph F.
Jessup, MD
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/15/2020 Category: Service
Disappointing
3 hours for oil change, and thats because I told them my car had been done for 30 minutes - I was the only person in the waiting room
JONATHAN A H., Service Manager from Ourisman Hyundai responded on 10/16/2020

We are disappointed to learn of your experience here at Ourisman Hyundai and will take this opportunity to improve with your feedback. As a "2" star review which in the eyes of Hyundai is a failure, I will be in contact with you in the next couple of days. We want to make this right by you.  If you would like to provide me with additional feedback, or if there is anything I can do turn your experience around, please do not hesitate to contact me at 301-725-4400 ext 6100

10/08/2020 Category: Service
JONATHAN A H., Service Manager from Ourisman Hyundai responded on 10/12/2020

We are delighted to see that you had a great experience with Rick and our service team. We will continue to look forward to meeting your service needs in the future. Hopefully, we will earn that 5-star rating from you in the future! Thank you for leaving us a positive survey response. Have a spectacular day!

SR
Stephen R.
10/07/2020 Category: Service
Great professional service without the attitude.
Really can’t say enough good things about this dealership.
JONATHAN A H., Service Manager from Ourisman Hyundai responded on 10/08/2020

Elkridge, MD
2019 Hyundai Kona
10/02/2020 Category: Service
Customer
Service center representatives were very helpful and explained things very clearly.
JONATHAN A H., Service Manager from Ourisman Hyundai responded on 10/03/2020

Steven B.
Huntingtown, MD
2020 Hyundai Sonata
09/30/2020 Category: Service
Customer Service
Top notch staff! Very friendly and helpful!
JONATHAN A H., Service Manager from Ourisman Hyundai responded on 10/01/2020

We are delighted to see that you had a 5-star experience with our team. We will continue to look forward to meeting your service needs in the future. Thank you for leaving us a positive survey response. Have a spectacular day!

2019 Hyundai Tucson
09/26/2020 Category: Service
Anonymous
Excellent service and car care to go service.
JONATHAN A H., Service Manager from Ourisman Hyundai responded on 09/28/2020

BW
Bridgette W.
Fruitland, MD
09/24/2020
Painless
This was the easiest car buying experience I have ever had everything was pretty thin much done before i got to the dealership i mainly had to verify information and sign the contract thank you Nick Cutlip.
JONATHAN A H., Service Manager from Ourisman Hyundai responded on 09/25/2020

NA
Neh A.
09/23/2020 Category: Service
Best auto services
Awesome and friendly employees, the cleanliness of the dealership and the services are quick. There is no long waiting time,
JONATHAN A H., Service Manager from Ourisman Hyundai responded on 09/24/2020

We are delighted to see that you had a 5-star experience with Jonathan and our service team. We will continue to look forward to meeting your service needs in the future. Thank you for leaving us a positive survey response. Have a spectacular day!

KJ
Kenneth J.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/23/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai Repair Experience
I took my Santa Fa in because one of the back light seals had broken and water was laying inside the back light compartment. The service rep listen to my concerns and he called Hyundai to determine if my SAnta Fa was still under warranty for the part. Hyundai paid a partial amount even though the Santa Fa was 8 years old. By this, Ourisman and Hyundai will take care of it's customers by listening and providing the best service possible.

Thanks Ourisman Hyundai
JONATHAN A H., Service Manager from Ourisman Hyundai responded on 09/24/2020

We are delighted to see that you had a 5-star experience with Rick and our service team. We will continue to look forward to meeting your service needs in the future. Thank you for leaving us a positive survey response. Have a spectacular day!

Montgomery Village, MD
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/21/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai Service
Good quality service
JONATHAN A H., Service Manager from Ourisman Hyundai responded on 09/22/2020

We are delighted to see that you had a 5-star experience with Amarjot and our service team. We will continue to look forward to meeting your service needs in the future. Thank you for leaving us a positive survey response. Have a spectacular day!

TE