4.5

Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5

Greenbelt, MD
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
02/20/2020 Category: Service
Good service making additional key
I went to Ourisman Hyundai because it is the closest dealership that makes keys. The service was professional and courteous. No complaints.
JONATHAN A H., Service Manager from Ourisman Hyundai responded on 02/21/2020

We are disappointed to learn of your experience here at Ourisman Hyundai and will take this opportunity to improve with your feedback. As a "4" star review which in the eyes of Hyundai is a failure, I will be in contact with you in the next couple of days. We want to make this right by you.  If you would like to provide me with additional feedback, or if there is anything I can do turn your experience around, please do not hesitate to contact me at 301-725-4400 ext 6100

Michael L.
Milford Mill, MD
2019 Hyundai Sonata
02/20/2020 Category: Service
Scheduled Maintenance
I would give it a 5 but it took longer than expected after setting an appointment. They also asked if I wanted my car washed and they did not do it. My appointment was for 9:30am, my car was not ready until 12pm
JONATHAN A H., Service Manager from Ourisman Hyundai responded on 02/21/2020

RL
Regina L.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/19/2020 Category: Service
Excellen tService
Staff was very courteous.
JONATHAN A H., Service Manager from Ourisman Hyundai responded on 02/19/2020

We are delighted to see that you had a great experience with Amarjot and our service team. We will continue to look forward to meeting your service needs in the future. Thank you for leaving us a positive survey response. Have a spectacular day!

SR
Stephen R.
02/18/2020 Category: Service
The mechanics known their craft.
Always gave my wife and I the best service no matter what the problem was and always explained upfront what work needs attention. Never any pressure from service manager. Always up front.
JONATHAN A H., Service Manager from Ourisman Hyundai responded on 02/19/2020

We are delighted to see that you had a great experience with Al and our service team. We will continue to look forward to meeting your service needs in the future. Thank you for leaving us a positive survey response. Have a spectacular day!

JONATHAN A H., Service Manager from Ourisman Hyundai responded on 02/19/2020

We are delighted to see that you had a great experience with Rick and our service team. We will continue to look forward to meeting your service needs in the future. Thank you for leaving us a positive survey response. Have a spectacular day!

Jimmie P.
Glenn Dale, MD
2019 Hyundai Accent
02/18/2020 Category: Service
Love the customer service, GREAT""
Great Service "

PB
Phillip B.
Port Republic, MD
02/16/2020
Nick cutlip
I bought a 2013 Nissan Rouge from this dealership. Great suv. Nick cutlip(salesman) did all the work and went above and beyond, out of his way to make sure I was a happy and satisfied customer. I highly recommend Nick as a sales representative for my future vehicle purchases.

KF

Odenton, MD
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/14/2020 Category: Service
Ourisman
The people as well as the service. Excellent!

Robert C.
Denton, MD
02/12/2020
Nick cutlic
Best sell man ever would buy another car from anyone else

Silver Spring, MD
02/11/2020 Category: Service
The customer Servies was great
I was happy with the young lady who helped me at Hyundai she was very friendly and kind person I’ll definitely recommend a friend or family to go there , beautiful customer service, I’m
Sorry I forgot her name but she was amazing thank you again :)
JONATHAN A H., Service Manager from Ourisman Hyundai responded on 02/11/2020

We are delighted to see that you had a great experience with Yami and our service team. We will continue to look forward to meeting your service needs in the future. Thank you for leaving us a positive survey response. Have a spectacular day!

Mervin G.
Severn, MD
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/10/2020 Category: Service
Santa Fe Recall Maint
I took my Santa Fe in for a recall action and decided to have an oil change and quick overall check after being on a 3600 mile road trip. As usual it was in, read chapter or so of my book and out the door. Just another quick and professional visit to my dealer.
JONATHAN A H., Service Manager from Ourisman Hyundai responded on 02/10/2020

We are delighted to see that you had a great experience with Lorenzo and our service team. We will continue to look forward to meeting your service needs in the future. Thank you for leaving us a positive survey response. Have a spectacular day!

Maryland City, MD
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/09/2020 Category: Service
Very Poor Routine Maintenance Service
I took my car in for a routine mileage service. While the young lady "Yummie" who attended to me was excellent and very professional, the actual mechanic work done was poor. My Hyundai Sante Fe Sport had less than 25,000 miles on it and was in perfect condition before I took it in for routine mileage maintenance service. Now, after the so- called service which I paid almost $300, for the first time; my oil tank is now leaking. So basically, I took my car in which was in perfect shape and a service that was supposed to condition my car to be in a much better state has now created a mechanical issue for a car that is barely used. Now, I must make another appointment to take the car in. I am very frustrated and regret taking my car there in the first place. I hope the damage they have caused deliberately or inadvertently will be fixed by them at NO EXTRA CHARGE. I can assure you that if they do not fix the oil leakage issue they have created, I will escalate the matter to the owner of the dealership because this is totally unacceptable.
JONATHAN A H., Service Manager from Ourisman Hyundai responded on 02/10/2020

We are disappointed to learn of your experience here at Ourisman Hyundai and will take this opportunity to improve with your feedback. As a "1" star review which in the eyes of Hyundai is a failure, I will be in contact with you in the next couple of days. We want to make this right by you.  If you would like to provide me with additional feedback, or if there is anything I can do turn your experience around, please do not hesitate to contact me at 301-725-4400 ext 6100

JONATHAN A H., Service Manager from Ourisman Hyundai responded on 02/17/2020

it was a pleasure speaking with you and explaining everything with your vehicle. I hope that it was to your full satisfaction. If you need anything else in the future please do not hesitate to ask and I will make sure everything is toy our satisfaction. If you could please take a moment and fill out the rescore I sent you I would greatly appreciate it.

John G.
Greenbelt, MD
02/09/2020 Category: Service
Satisfied with oil change and recall maintenance.
service dept. was friendly and professional.

GJ
Gordon J.
Odenton, MD
02/08/2020 Category: Service
Ourisman Hyundai's Service Department consistently provides outstanding service
Each time I bring my 2013 Hyundai Sonata in for scheduled service, I am always pleased with the service provided.