4.5

VS
Vanessa S.
2017 Hyundai Accent
07/24/2021 Category: Service
It was exceptional for service request
It was exceptional for service of the person help. It was needful. Thank you

Alton B.
Excellent customer service!

Roshei R.
Burtonsville, MD
07/06/2021 Category: Service
Pumpkin! Also, the customer service is exceptional.
I've been here twice. Excellent customer service. Questioning the validity of pricing but I would recommend this place to another. As it stands, I haven't found a better place to service my vehicle.

Tammy B.
Dover, DE
07/06/2021
General Manager (Hess Darvisk) and General Sales Manager (Benjamin Stark) are deceptive/fraudulent and practice inadequate customer service skills.
On June 12, 2021, we traded in a 2020 Dodge Ram truck (7200 miles) with the factory mats and all weather mats that we purchased. After waiting for 4 hours due to a shortage in their financial staff we purchased a 2021 Hyundai Santa Fe Calligraphy SUV. The SUV was missing the factory mats that were included in the package/price of the new SUV. After questioning the General Sales Manager (Benjamin Stark) about the missing mats, we were told that he would overnight the mats on Monday, June 14th. He explained that due to theft of the new mats that they no longer store the new mats in the new vehicles and all mats are stored in their parts department. He then stated that their parts department closed at 6:00 pm. After making 20 plus calls over several days, constantly emailing the General Manager (Hess Darvisk) and General Sales Manager (Benjamin Stark) we were told that the 2021 Santa Fe mats were ordered on June 17th because they had given the mats that came with the 2021 Hyundai Santa Fe Calligraphy SUV to another customer. No one bothered to call us, we had to constantly call them. On June 18th we finally received mats for a 2020 Santa Fe that didn't fit the 2021 Santa Fe. We telephoned General Manager Benjamin Stark who requested pictures of the 2020 mats that were ordered incorrectly by his dealership. We sent him the pictures per his request. After numerous conversations with both General Manager (Hess Darvisk) and General Sales Manager (Benjamin Stark) it was agreed that we would purchase the correct mats for the 2021 Santa Fe in our home state and be reimbursed by Ourisman Hyundai of Laurel upon receipt of the paid invoice. We did our part by purchasing the mats, emailing/texting an image of the paid invoice. General Sales Manager (Benjamin Stark) promised us the reimbursement check by Wednesday, June 23rd. Today is July 7th and every day General Sales Manager (Benjamin Stark) has a new excuse or a new promise date as to when the reimbursement check will be delivered. We have not been reimbursed for the new mats, offered anything for all of the many inconveniences including numerous emails, the humiliation of taking a picture of mats that were ordered by Ourisman Hyundai of Laurel. If they ordered the mats they could clearly see the item number and the year of the mats were not compatible for the 2021 Santa Fe SUV. This has been a horrible deceptive experience. I am still trying to reach the Corporate Office because Ourisman Hyundai of Laurel General Manager (Hess Darvisk) and General Sales Manager (Benjamin Stark) refused to give me the Corporate Office information. I have called several Ourisman locations to get the Corporate Office contact information however none of the phone numbers that I was given were correct. I will be filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau of Maryland. I would advise all future customers to purchase at your own risk. I would never recommend Ourisman Hyundai of Laurel due to their lack of customer service and honesty. I love their prices but after this experience the price was not worth the headache and stress which is very unfortunate.
Benjamin S. from Ourisman Hyundai responded on 07/07/2021

We apologize for the delay in the refund check for the mats that were purchased.  We did attempt to send the correct floor mats and it is not and never has been our intention to deny anything that was promised.

PD
P D.
Leesburg, VA
07/01/2021
Multipoint inspection
They changed oil for my car and was leaking oil on second day. Also, I did not receive a copy from them of multi point inspection that was specified in the paperwork.
ANDREW D. from Ourisman Hyundai responded on 07/01/2021

Please contact the servicew department so we can resolve your issue.

301-725-4400

PH
Paul H.
06/25/2021 Category: Service
great service
provided transportation to my home while i waited for service on my car

J S.
Silver Spring, MD
06/25/2021
Bad service
Unprofessional service, refused to do an oil change I had taken time off of work to schedule before the "suggested" 6,000 miles. Complete waste of time.
ANDREW D. from Ourisman Hyundai responded on 06/29/2021

Please contact us at your earliest convience 301-725-4400

KG
Keith G.
Dover, DE
06/25/2021
Great Experience
This was the easiest and simplest way to purchase a vehicle. Nick and Tonino were great. They were not only trying to sell you a car, they put your needs and wants first. The car is perfect and I truly appreciate the service that I received. Thank you guys.

Rhonda M.
Odenton, MD
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/23/2021 Category: Service
Fast and efficient service
Great service on my scheduled day. Didn't have to wait long and was kept up to date with what was going on with my service.

Severn, MD

06/16/2021 Category: Service
Car Servicing
Good servicing.

06/15/2021 Category: Service
Better customer service the young lady who helped me was extremely friendly and she did explained each and every little detail about my car thank you:)

JN
Jayla N.
Beltsville, MD
2019 Hyundai Tucson
06/15/2021 Category: Service
I was able to retrieve my car in a matter of seconds. I had to drop it off early because I had to work but when my car was ready, the communication was amazing. It was good to get a text from them when my car was ready.

AC
Avonne C.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/07/2021 Category: Service
Fixing an issue
After talking with the service manager as he has addressed and rectified my issue in a timely manner and offered options. I appreciate the promptness. This is what customer service looks like. I will return for future services!

06/04/2021 Category: Service
Service & Charges
I was at the dealership for an oil change. I asked the service representative about the free oil change for every other service. He stated that’s true and that it’s in the system. When it came time to check another service representative told the cashier I had to pay for the service after I explained to her that it was documented in the system. I have two receipts stated this service and it was not honored. Also my truck was not washed as it was previously. They just told me your truck is out front. No professional customer service.
ANDREW D. from Ourisman Hyundai responded on 06/07/2021

Good mornong,
My name is Andy Deusa ans I am the service director at Ourisman Hyundai. Please contact me when you have a moment to discuss your visit. My goal is to have you completley satisisfied. Loom forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
Andy Deusa

2021 Hyundai Tucson
06/03/2021 Category: Service
Concierge Service is Great
Christine worked hard to get me back to work when my schedule changed. Great work!