Over The Edge Automotive LLC

Marc P.
Shelton, CT
03/06/2017
Honest
Jim and his crew do excellent work, serviced many of my cars over the years - always goes above and beyond.

Suzanne S.
Pelham, NY
Lexus ES 330
06/26/2016
The people and the excellent care and service
Great as always

RI
Roy I.
06/11/2016
Service Review
They do a great job and most of all I trust them

SF
Susan F.
06/04/2016
Great place and owner!
Jim always provides fair, honest, reliable pricing and workmanship. Have recommended his place to many people and never been disappointed afterwords.

Bettie S.
05/28/2016
convenient
Good service.

Micah S.
Chevrolet Caprice
05/24/2016
Superb...again
Thanks for finding leaky AC compressor gaskets and getting me running cool again. Price was right, service amazing. Great!!

DT
David T.
Derby, CT
05/23/2016
Great Service with honest advice
I have been a loyal customer of Over the Edge for the last 8 or so years. All my cars and my kid's cars come here for regular service and repairs. Jim and the gang are always helpful and very honest when it comes time for repair work to be done on my cars. I would not go anywhere else.

AP

Loray E.
Saturn Outlook
05/18/2016
Had my struts fixed
The atmosphere the workers are all so friendly and Jim is the best so kind and so honest

Dennis C.
Ford Windstar
04/28/2016
Wont be back
Not only did you do the job incorrectly, lied about the work you did and overcharged,doing work NOT asked to do to justify the outragous amount. Your work was terrible. You are supposed to be a knowledgeable professional. If your help isn't it is still on you. You have just lost a customer with 3 vehicles and I will not recommend you again.
Jim M. from Over The Edge Automotive LLC responded on 04/29/2016

Customer brought in HIS own part, told us to replace it. When  this failed to fix the problem, I warrranted HIS part & replaced it NO CHARGE.  Show me any garage that would do that.
(This is becuase I'm a chump and want my customers happy)  Anyhow, the car is still not fixed. I would be pissed too!!!  As far as lying, honesty is the only way I do business. My bill is under market, Try to paying over $450,000 a yr in rent, wkmans comp, pay experinced certifed help, etc ,etc  and charge less than market, you will be out of business.  Thats If you can find a shop, that installs customer supplied parts.  Customer failed to mention the FREE work I did to keep him happy.  For that , I get thrown under the bus! Thanks.

Jim Mank

manager
Over The Edge Auto LLC
203-799-6837

Molly M.
04/28/2016
As a single woman it is so important to have a mechanic I can trust.
Jim & his crew have been taking care of me, my mom for over 15 years! I have also bought my last 2 cars from Jim. They have been so good to us & I would highly recommend them to anyone who wants an honest, thorough & fair mechanic.

Alex B.
Stratford, CT
Nissan Maxima
04/22/2016 Category: Service
Alex said he likes their service.

Mike L.
04/22/2016 Category: Service
Mike said they always do excellent work on his vehicles.

Margaret D.
Connecticut
Toyota Yaris
04/18/2016 Category: Service
Margaret said there were a few things the business did that she was not pleased with. Her tires were slashed while in their machine and other events similar to that. She would recommend them for the basic services.

SP
Sharon P.
Branford, CT
Ford Freestyle
04/11/2016
Incredible Quality Customer Service and loyalty
For more than 20+ years, Jim and Over the Edge have always gone above and beyond!

HS
Howard S.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
04/10/2016
I feel as if I have brand new vehicles
Having moved here from New York 2 years ago (40 mechanics later) finally after having found Over the Edge my faith has been restored in auto repair shops. My 2001 Nissan Altima was rusted out in crucial areas and after every previous repair still it was iffy. Then I found James and his team a few months ago after the first once over my car is running like a top. All the spots that needed it were reinforced and welded my Nissan rides as if it were brand new. The same with my 2004 Chevy Trailblazer. My instrument panel had lights out on it after I brought it to OTE James diagnosed it right away and gave me the most honest and best quote than the other 3 shops I had gone to. Seems 10 more years were added to both my vehicles. Great mechanics and honest repair shops are hard to find. When you do by keeping them you'll save a bundle...
Jim M. from Over The Edge Automotive LLC responded on 04/11/2016

Thanks Howard- We strive to be effective as possible!

Jim Mank
manager
Over The Edge Auto LLC
203-799-6837

Jim D.
Chevrolet Blazer
04/09/2016 Category: Service
Jim said they are good, they tell him what's wrong and get it done. He has already recommended this business.

MA
Maxine A.
Nissan Quest
04/09/2016 Category: Service
Maxine said she received excellent service from this business.

Jeff A.
Honda Fit
04/07/2016 Category: Service
Jeff said this business has good work, good prices and they are good guys.

MT
Melissa and Vincent T.
New Haven, CT
04/06/2016
Great Mechanic!!!
Jim is a great mechanic and is very knowledgeable.