AV

AV
APPUKUTTY V.
07/13/2018
Inspiration and oil change
Very friendly and professional people.
Done with out a long waiting time

FN
Frank N.
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Frank said they did a very good job.

GR
Glorianna R.
Toyota Matrix
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Ralph. He said he has been taking his vehicle to those guys 10 years, and they always do a good job.

Janelle K.
Virginia
06/12/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Janelle's husband. He said the overall experience with the business was good. The staff were very honest and up-front about the fact that they wouldn't be able to fully diagnose the problems at first. The air conditioning system was improperly charged, so they had to work on charging it before targeting other possible problems. After he picked the vehicle up, he realized there was a secondary problem. The air conditioning was cutting in and out randomly. He will have to bring it back into the business so the staff can take another look at it. Although he wishes the issue could have been taken care of all at once, he understands that many mechanical problems have to be taken care of in multiple steps.

Gainesville, VA
06/09/2018
Great Knowledge of service, also friendly & reasonable priced.
Everyone there is knowledge about the service your vehicle requires. They are friendly, professional & prices are very reasonable. They get to the source of your vehicle needs & get you back on your way again. This is a great place to take all your vehicles for maintenance.

WF
William F.
VIENNA, VA
06/08/2018 Category: Service
Williams said the service was the best.

LH
Lynda H.
Burnt Hills, NY
Toyota Avalon
06/08/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Roger. He said the staff did a good job.

BRIAN B.
06/04/2018
PT Auto Experts - 65K Mile maintenance on a 2013 V8
Overall, PT Auto was good, quick and professional with my car. I wanted to take my car to a third party. I have had service at the dealership, yet my service rep, who was great, was no longer working there due to health issues. Anyway, on with the review.

The synthetic oil change cost more, yet that is par for course. I had the dealership do the recommended change with the synthetic "blend". I think the full synthetic is important as a high performance engine wears on and with the traffic in this area the parts are under more stop/go strain. PT Auto also improved ride handling for my sport tires that are now showing over 40K miles. Similar tires may only give 20 to 30K, before needing to be replaced.

I cannot give them five stars, however as they emptied my glove box, but did not put anything back. Also as another suggestion for improvement, they do have an overnight drop box, however I did not see a drop envelope - where I could let them know the work I was looking to get done, details and keys in a sealed envelope.

Good job with the service - almost perfect. I will likely have more work done here in the near future.

EG
EMIL G.
Mercury Grand Marquis
05/14/2018
2002 Mercury
As you well know, we consider you a credit to your profession and also a credit to our community. Emil and Shirley Guglielmo

Robert R.
05/12/2018 Category: Service
Robert said the employees treat him right and he doesn't have any complaints.

Marlon h.
Dodge Dakota
05/12/2018 Category: Service
Marlon said the staff did a really good job, and the service was good.

Jayne H.
Herndon, VA
05/10/2018 Category: Service
Jayne said this facility has a good mechanic. Once he does the work he never has to take the vehicle back in.

04/30/2018
Can't Say Enough
I went to a car shop during work one day for standard emissions and inspection. When I got the car back, there was a lengthy report of a lot of things that needed to be done to the car - to the tune of $3900. Mind you, this was a 2011 Toyota Camry that I bought and maintained since its infancy :). As a smart consumer, I wanted a second opinion. I got the name of P T Auto Experts from a neighborhood messaging site with a few outstanding referrals.

I dropped off the car one morning and the front desk guys were in disbelief based on the report I brought them from the other place. They said they would take a look and get back to me. After a reasonable amount of time, they came back with $400 in repairs that needed to be done soon and an optional $700 for my 60k mile service. I will be scheduling the optional repairs shortly. Love this place!!!!

EG
EMIL G.
Mercury Grand Marquis
04/13/2018
2002 Mercury
We have been customers of PT Auto for quite some time. Recently, my husband had a severe fall and is somewhat incapacitated for the time being. PT Auto has been very accommodating in servicing our auto - acknowledging our son who took the car in for inspection and, again, when the battery died in our driveway they came to the house within an hour and had the car on the road again. They told us that no matter where we are, if we need them to just call and they will come. Shirley and Emil Guglielmo

MARINA M.
Chantilly, VA
04/04/2018
Thee workers
Great Service very friendly great work❣️
Marina

EB
Eric B.
Centreville, VA
Subaru Impreza Sedan
04/04/2018 Category: Service
Eric said the business is reliable, good to him, and fixes everything right the first time.

SV
Stephanie V.
03/27/2018 Category: Service
Stephanie said she would recommend this business for service.

AK
ANDREW K.
Acura MDX
03/24/2018
Best service
They really took care of my car and helped me get back on the road quickly.

AL
Anita L.
03/23/2018 Category: Service
Anita said they did a good job.