Dave B.
Alexandria, VA
02/22/2020 Category: Service
Dave said that it was perfect. He always goes there.

ALBERT B.
02/20/2020
Professional operation
After my first visit I have complete confidence in PT Auto Experts. Ryan showed me the defective part (vacuum leak caused by cracked manifold) and replaced it with an OEM factory replacement part. The work was completed in a few hours from the time I brought the car in. I appreciated Ryan's professionalism and friendly manner. I would recommend this shop to anyone and will return when I have problems.

EH
Eric H.
02/18/2020 Category: Service
Eric said this business was excellent. Their service is good, prompt, and the owner Mike is really nice, along with all the other employees there, who are friendly.

FN
Frank N.
02/18/2020 Category: Service
Frank said business did the right thing, on time, and fixed the vehicle. Customer chose not to answer all questions.

AK
ANDY K.
Herndon, VA
02/11/2020
New Brakes
Noise in the rear wheels and took to P T, 8 AM on Monday morning, they took me right in and I was out by ten with new rear brakes and a oil change. I needed to go to Richmond VA that morning and without the repairs the trip would had to be cancelled. Thank you guys.

DT
DON T.
Nissan Rogue
02/06/2020
Nissan Rogue back to life from the grave
We let our 2010 Rogue sit for a (long) time.
It sat for a lot of reasons, including some stupidity on our part. Bringing the car back to life was a major effort. Thank goodness for PT Auto Experts. I shopped around and PT (Tony) had the best price. And they took the car on the day I called them. There was zero waiting. So the right price and no schedule delay. They even fixed a problem I created when I tried to "fix the car myself" hahah.

Most folks hate the car repair industry. Who can blame them. We always feel like we are getting hosed.

The folks at PT have been honest and more than fair. So what a rare experience in a frequently rotten industry. You can trust 'em. We do.

EG
EMIL G.
Mercury Grand Marquis
01/31/2020
Your friendly and professional interaction with customers.
We have been customers for quite some time, through good health and bad and have been greatly dependent on your service which has never failed us. We thank you for the kindness shown. Emil Guglielmo

01/30/2020
Customer service
Customer service and quality of service are important to me. P T Auto has both. They do a good job and their prices are reasonable.

Mike W.
Acura MDX
01/30/2020 Category: Service
Mike said he has been a customer for some time and they are always honest.

AH
Andrew H.
Lincoln Town Car
01/18/2020 Category: Service
Andrew said they were wonderful and did a really good job. He said the service was quick and professional.

April S.
01/18/2020 Category: Service
April said the business was very good.

GW
GEORGE W.
01/11/2020
Consistently outstanding
I rely on PT Auto Experts to service my diesel pickup. Their work is first rate, completed on time as promised, and reasonably priced. Highly recommended.

AC
ANA C.
01/11/2020
Excellent, friendly, quick service.
I was referred to Tony and his shop by a mutual friend. I can’t believe I’ve lived in Vienna 30 years and have just now discovered this shop! They took my car right away and had it diagnosed, parts ordered and fixed by the next day. I had taken my car to two other places that just wanted to change out the whole component (read $$$). Being an older car, it just didn’t make financial sense to drop that kind of money into it, but I love the car and it’s been very reliable! PT Auto Experts rebuilt the component, replacing just the broken part. It cost me significantly less than what the other shops wanted, and it allowed me to keep my car. THANK YOU!!

JOHN W.
Toyota Land Cruiser
01/09/2020
Inspection, emissions and trailer light connection
The trailer connection on our old Land Cruiser hasn't worked for a few years and I finally had the trusted mechanics at PT try to fix it. They quickly diagnosed and repaired the problems - soldered broken wires and straightened out bent connections. That work, plus my state inspection and emissions test, were completed the same day. This shop has maintained our vehicles for many years. I highly recommend them!

Mercedes-Benz ML350