MICHAEL P.
Mazda MPV
03/15/2019
Tony and team are awesome!
PT Auto Experts are definitely experts. They don’t guess, they figure it out and fix quickly anything I take to them. They explain everything and keep the price as low as they can. I wouldn’t go anywhere else in Vienna.

BT
BILL T.
INFINITI I30
03/09/2019
Ann Trible
It has been my experience that PT Auto Experts has always been honest with me about the needs of my auto and fair in their pricing. I also like having my service and repair history on record for quick review.

SCOTT H.
03/01/2019
Timing Belt service
Another excellent job. The staff clearly explained what the job entailed. When they encountered an unexpected oil leak from valve cover, I was informed of the issue and it was quickly fixed. I have been going to this shop since 1993. The are professional and honest.

02/28/2019
Very friendly and trustworthy!
I called and spoke with a wonderful man on the phone who was friendly and helpful. We got our emissions and safety and an oil change done by appointment the following day! They never judge when I can’t remember “car things” but rather are helpful and kind. We will keep using them and highly recommend!

MN
MIA N.
Suitland, MD
02/19/2019
Phenomenal
As a woman I get a little nervous when I need my vehicle repaired. I dismissed my nervousness thanks to PT Auto. My vehicle was repaired at a fair price!

Devdutt S.
Honda Civic Si
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Devdutt said the service was good and she was satisfied with the service.

JOHN C.
Acura RSX
02/11/2019
Fair Prices
I went to PT Auto Experts with an estimate from another auto repair facility for routine maintenance work. PT inspected the car and advised me on the maintenance REALLY required. And PT looked at some other possible maintenance requirements, which I hadn't even considered. They performed the service at a MUCH lower cost than my first estimate, and they provided me with details about other maintenance issues to watch that might be required down the road.

KP
KEMP P.
02/07/2019
Safety Inspection
The safety inspection was done quickly and at the exact time of my appointment. PT people were all friendly during my wait.

EG
EMIL G.
Mercury Grand Marquis
02/06/2019
We have always received excellent service with a small-town atmosphere
PTAuto has serviced our automobile for a good many years and we have always been treated very professionally with a small-town friendliness. When we were having health issues, they were right there to do anything we needed with a compassionate understanding.

Emil Guglielmo

LP
Lillian P.
Lincoln LS
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Lillian said that the place is good.

BILL H.
Cadillac Eldorado
02/01/2019
Keep Up The Great Work
You guys always do a superb job when fixing any problem I bring to you. But I think most important is the fact that you can be trusted when you tell me this or that part is defective. After all, I'm not back there in the bay area and don't have any idea what you are doing. You could virtually tell me any one of a 100 reasons why a part doesn't work even though it does! Most good mechanics can fix most of the problems, but many mechanics are not trust worthy. PT Auto mechanics are and therefore the 5 star rating!

Bill Hardin

David L.
Ford Police Interceptor
01/30/2019 Category: Service
David said the service went smoothly. The employees explained the work.

IS
IGOR S.
01/13/2019
Near my neighborhood
Fast and friendly, perfect and professionally.

SY
Stephanie Y.
Acura RDX
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Stephanie said everything was fine, it just would have been nice if the work was done faster.

DICK L.
Falls Church, VA
01/11/2019
Honest and trusted repair team
They know and treat my cars as if it was their own.

AK
ALICE K.
Oakton, VA
01/08/2019
Trustworthy
My husband and I have been using PT Auto Experts since 1996 when we moved to this area from the west coast. They came highly recommended, and from day one have never disappointed. Being able to trust my car to people that will not take advantage of me financially in addition to feeling confident that they know exactly what needs to be done is a gift. They’ve even dropped off my car at my home when my husband has been out of town. They go the extra mile, and are always friendly and reliable.

SF
STEVE F.
Dodge Charger
12/29/2018
personable , appear to be very honest
Great experience , will be back again.

Ford Expedition
12/17/2018
I have been using PT Auto Experts for several years now and have been very happy with their service. They take the time to explain what needs to be fixed and don't try to include things that don't need to be fixed. They get the work done quickly and professionally. They also get it fixed the first time!!!

RD
RON D.
Chrysler LeBaron
12/14/2018
They’re competent and honest.
They’re competent, honest, friendly, informed and informative. I’ve used them for 16 years and would not consider going elsewhere.

JAY F.