Mc Lean, VA
06/14/2019
Thank you!
You guys always fit in my last minute requests and do it with a smile. Thanks so much!

GW
GEORGE W.
06/14/2019
Quick service for unplanned repair
The alternator pulley on my 2006 Dodge Ram diesel failed suddenly leaving me stranded on the beltway about 6 AM. PT Auto Experts replaced the alternator, serpentine belt, and a bent belt tensioner and had the truck ready that afternoon. Thanks for the quick, professional repairs!

ED
ELEANOR D.
06/07/2019
Safety Inspection
I prefer PT Auto Experts for annual safety inspection for fast, complete, and cordial service.

PI
PETE I.
Chevrolet
06/06/2019
Great / friendly place to go
These guys are great. Quick w/ good communication. I highly recommend them.

SP
Shaun P.
Manassas, VA
05/23/2019 Category: Service
Shaun said he was very happy with his service. He trusted the employees honest appraisal.

GB
GARY B.
05/22/2019
The friendly helpful people
I've been taking my vehicles to PT Auto
Experts for 20 years and really value
they're friendly service and expertise.
I would highly recommend them to family
and friends!

PB
Phil B.
05/20/2019 Category: Service
Phil said the service was very good.

GW
GEORGE W.
05/10/2019
This is my second visit to PT to service my Dodge Ram diesel truck. They provide quick, professional service at a reasonable price. I’ve completely satisfied with the work they have done for me.

CA
CORINNE A.
05/06/2019
Quick and efficient service
I made a same day appointment and was served immediately. Thank you.

MICHELE P.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
05/01/2019
The Best ,
We have been taking our cars here for maintenance for almost 20 years. PT AUTO is an honest , reliable, expert car repair service They have serviced ours cars from 3 years to 20 years old. They are very knowledgeable in all cars , explain what they need to do ,and the cost .
We have recommended this service to many friends.

MARK H.
Falls Church, VA
Subaru Legacy
04/28/2019
Great service, Great price
PT Auto is everything the reviews say it is. As a first time customer, they treated me like I’d been to them for 50 years. Very professional and helped me get my best price possible. Highly recommend

Dumfries, VA
Lincoln MKS
04/24/2019
Nice work
Good work done, plus nice people.

MIKE M.
04/20/2019
Friendly and know their stuff. Long time customer and I also recommend them to my friends that need service.

Herndon, VA
04/18/2019
Keep on Trucking.
In and out with the best results $$$$$$$$$$$$$

LP
Lillian P.
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Barbara. She said the employees were courteous. They provided efficient service. They provided good work.

PA
PETER A.
Ford Expedition EL
04/12/2019
Trailer hitch attachment. Oil change.
Thanks for a great job at such a short notice.
Well done.

PS
PAUL S.
04/11/2019
Helpful, knowledgeable, too the time to explain what they did
Great communication, I always knew what was going on with my vehicle during a long repair.

TH
TODD H.
Fairfax, VA
Nissan Murano
04/10/2019
Trustworthy and talented - Highest Recommendation!
Tony and his team are not only great at their craft, they're all extremely nice and honest people who take great pride in their work! I have nothing but the highest praise for them and I'm pretty darn picky. They've taken excellent care of both our new vehicles as well as our classic car. To boot, they've been ~1/2 the price of the dealerships! I've used them before and suggest you give them a try next time you need your car worked on - you'll never regret it!

RD
RON D.
Nissan Xterra
04/07/2019
Competent and Honest
Simply the best. Competent, pleasant, prompt, honest.

Julia M.
Herndon, VA
Subaru Forester (Natl)
04/05/2019 Category: Service
Julia said they provided great service.