Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Clay W.
Herndon, VA
07/19/2018
Delighted!
Glad they took in my overheating car on short notice. Replenished coolant and got me back on the road with an appointment next day for more troubleshooting (pressure test and fan check).
Turned out all was good and I just needed new radiator cap! And while they had my car, they got the automatic locks working again. Got my car back next day, able to use the AC again for a reasonable price. These guys are awesome!

LE
Louise E.
06/26/2018
Fast and good, as always
My subaru needed a regular maintenance appointment. It was done quickly and for a reasonable price. Could not ask for more.

FW
Fred W.
Audi S5
06/25/2018 Category: Service
Fred said he always receives good service, and he will keep coming back.

Jeanne M.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Jeanne said that the facility has always been perfect, she has been going for over 25 years and has recommended them to her friends and family. Tom is phenomenal, he is always honest and the staff is also outstanding. She has never had a complaints, they are number 1 in the area.

Juanita F.
06/07/2018
car maintenance
Tysons Auto Specialties does an excellent job to making sure my car gets the maintenance it needs and identifies what does not need to be done.

Arlington, VA
06/06/2018
Great Service, Great Price
I was recommended this shop by coworkers and was not disappointed. My car broke down and they ended up taking my car with no notice. Gave me a fair quote to replace my starter and had it done in 24 hours. Friendly and helpful staff- definitely recommend.

SK
Scott K.
06/06/2018 Category: Service
Scott said the overall service was good. The employees were prompt, very good and so was the price.

ZC
Zach C.
Subaru Legacy Sedan
06/05/2018 Category: Service
Zach said the staff were cordial. He asked a question and got an answer. He was treated like a person not like a source of income and the staff were up front with him. The service was excellent and he had no complaints.

Dona G.
Alexandria, VA
06/03/2018
Alway there for me and my car
As always found what my car needed done and said they did not think some things needed done that I thought might be issues. Always honest in their work.

AC
Andrea C.
Fairfax, VA
05/16/2018
Honest & Informative Mechanics
These guys are the best! Helpful, informative, honest and kind they've gone above and beyond to get my car fixed and back on the road quickly and cheaply. Most recently they secured the heat shield on my 2008 Toyota Corolla which was rattling like crazy. A new part would have been several hundred dollars, they put two bolts in it to secure it and stop the rattling and only charged me a few dollars.

Sterling, VA
05/12/2018
Trustworthy, courteous, helpful and nice - those are the words I would describe Tom, the owner
Very satisfied with the service I received as always. I have been coming here for about a year now any time I need work done to have my 328i BMW. I usually drop it off and they are kind enough to give me a ride to work- right down the street. By far the best auto shop I've been to in ever. Their customer service is absolutely top notch and always consistent. They are knowledgeable and professional and do not want to offer services to their customers that are unnecessary.

KO
Kevin O.
05/11/2018
Good, honest, dependable
Don't let the looks of the place deter you from the quality of service and Tom's (& company's) hospitality. Repairs are estimated, phone consultation is made, and only necessary repairs are made in a timely fashion and at reasonable cost. Add this place to your list of vendors you can feel good about spending your dollars on.

David W.
Suzuki Grand Vitara
05/10/2018
Repair of my 2007 Suziki.
The experience was very good. I needed some repairs was not sure exactly what was wrong but they recommended several options instead of trying to convince me to pay a lot for repairs not needed. The updates calls and emails keep me informed. I would recommend to friends. David

Russell C.
Annandale, VA
Subaru Impreza Sedan (Natl)
05/02/2018
Service and Check-in Fast
The service was fast and thorough. I would recommend this service place to my friends.

CJ
Cyrus J.
Nissan Xterra
04/28/2018
Brought my car based on the google reviews.
I wasn't disappointed, work was completed on time and at cost that was much better than dealer. Will be bringing both cars here going forward.
Bottom line these guys are honest, fair priced and fixed my car.

WD
Wally D.
Alexandria, VA
Honda Element
04/25/2018
People and honesty
Owner is friendly and honest

PB
Peter B.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
04/21/2018
Keeps my old SUV running well
They tell it like it is and do good work.

Jim H.
Volkswagen Rabbit
04/09/2018
Great Service & People!
Tom, Richard and staff have been keeping our cars in shape for over twenty years! They are trustworthy, professional and also great guys!

SK
Scott K.
04/09/2018 Category: Service
Scott said the staff are always good in terms of scheduling, providing information and getting the job complete.

KN
Kathy N.
04/07/2018
Tom was very nice and took great care of my car.
This was my first trip to Tysons Auto specialties and I will definitely go back.