Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Andrea C.
Fairfax, VA
05/16/2018
Honest & Informative Mechanics
These guys are the best! Helpful, informative, honest and kind they've gone above and beyond to get my car fixed and back on the road quickly and cheaply. Most recently they secured the heat shield on my 2008 Toyota Corolla which was rattling like crazy. A new part would have been several hundred dollars, they put two bolts in it to secure it and stop the rattling and only charged me a few dollars.

Anonymous avatar
Sterling, VA
05/12/2018
Trustworthy, courteous, helpful and nice - those are the words I would describe Tom, the owner
Very satisfied with the service I received as always. I have been coming here for about a year now any time I need work done to have my 328i BMW. I usually drop it off and they are kind enough to give me a ride to work- right down the street. By far the best auto shop I've been to in ever. Their customer service is absolutely top notch and always consistent. They are knowledgeable and professional and do not want to offer services to their customers that are unnecessary.

KO
Kevin O.
05/11/2018
Good, honest, dependable
Don't let the looks of the place deter you from the quality of service and Tom's (& company's) hospitality. Repairs are estimated, phone consultation is made, and only necessary repairs are made in a timely fashion and at reasonable cost. Add this place to your list of vendors you can feel good about spending your dollars on.

David W.
Suzuki Grand Vitara
05/10/2018
Repair of my 2007 Suziki.
The experience was very good. I needed some repairs was not sure exactly what was wrong but they recommended several options instead of trying to convince me to pay a lot for repairs not needed. The updates calls and emails keep me informed. I would recommend to friends. David

Russell C.
Annandale, VA
Subaru Impreza Sedan (Natl)
05/02/2018
Service and Check-in Fast
The service was fast and thorough. I would recommend this service place to my friends.

CJ
Cyrus J.
Nissan Xterra
04/28/2018
Brought my car based on the google reviews.
I wasn't disappointed, work was completed on time and at cost that was much better than dealer. Will be bringing both cars here going forward.
Bottom line these guys are honest, fair priced and fixed my car.

WD
Wally D.
Alexandria, VA
Honda Element
04/25/2018
People and honesty
Owner is friendly and honest

PB
Peter B.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
04/21/2018
Keeps my old SUV running well
They tell it like it is and do good work.

Jim H.
Volkswagen Rabbit
04/09/2018
Great Service & People!
Tom, Richard and staff have been keeping our cars in shape for over twenty years! They are trustworthy, professional and also great guys!

SK
Scott K.
04/09/2018 Category: Service
Scott said the staff are always good in terms of scheduling, providing information and getting the job complete.

KN
Kathy N.
04/07/2018
Tom was very nice and took great care of my car.
This was my first trip to Tysons Auto specialties and I will definitely go back.

CT
Craig T.
Great Falls, VA
Kia Sorento
04/07/2018
Great people and service, never a ripoff
So many auto repair shops try to sell repairs or service you don't need. Tysons Auto never does this. They’re honest and provide great service. I strongly recommend them. I’ve been a customer for 12+ years.

YZ
Yan Z.
04/06/2018
really good place
its a really good place, nice staff, fair price!

Marsha S.
Burke, VA
Hyundai Santa Fe
03/26/2018
Tom and his crew are great. They always give me a specifics and let me know what needs to be done immediately as well scheduling out the work. I appreciate that service.

LW
Lindell W.
03/23/2018
This company works with you to complete your repairs in a timely and cost saving manor.
TAS recently did an excellent job of replacing the compressor in my A/C, and they did it at a reasonable price.

Shari w.
Herndon, VA
03/22/2018 Category: Service
Shari said she has never experienced any problems. They are good about notifying her of problems and they never do anything extra. They are very honest and good.

Steve C.
03/21/2018
Thorough timely pre-purchase inspection
As usual, Tom and Richard do a great job of providing, thorough, honest valuable service. I brought in a used car I was considering buying for my son. Within a few hours, Tom and Richard assessed all the needed repairs and maintenance and spotted a mileage inconsistency. I passed and brought them another used car the next day that passed with flying colors. As with their other services, the price was very fair and the work done quickly.

PO
Paul O.
03/11/2018
2003 Honda service
We always have great service from Auto Specialties. This time we encountered a problem that the technicians could not have detected during the daytime. A light bulb had burned out making it impossible to see the gear shift positions. We only discovered this at night when we picked up the car and could not see which gear to put the car in without using a flashlight. The only negative was having to return the car that night so that the problem could be remedied. The next day the technicians at Auto Specialties diagnosed the problem and corrected it to our satisfaction.

RA
Ruthivik A.
Acura 3.2TL
03/09/2018 Category: Service
Ruthivik said he took his vehicle to this business for a check engine light. They were honest and told him they were unsure of the exact reason for the light. They told him his vehicle was fine and if he had problems with it to bring it back and they would look at it. They did not charge him for it.

CR
Clive R.
MINI Cooper Coupe
03/07/2018
...and this is why I come back every time!
I have three daughters, having someone that I know will be there when they need help is very important to me. I know I can rely on Tysons Auto Specialties to help me when any of us get into a bind with car problems. It is their understanding that customers are worth keeping that keeps me coming back to reward that sentiment.