ND
Alameda, CA
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
04/30/2021
On top of his game
Paul always does a great job on smog service for all my vehicles. Quick and efficient, make an appointment and he is always on time and does quality work

SZ
Sophia Z.
04/23/2021 Category: Service
Sophia said he did everything she needed him to do, he repaired the vehicle so that she could take it and get it titled and tagged. She added that he got the work done in a timely fashion and that he got it done the same day.

ZA
Zakk A.
Toyota Land Cruiser
03/31/2021 Category: Service
Zakk said they were on time, they worked quickly, and it got done quickly.

03/27/2021
I am extremely satisfied and appreciative!!!!!
Today you have restored my faith that there are still good service technicians out there. Anyone reading this should definitely go here. I had a terrible experience from another out of town “mechanic”However, I think the service technician I saw today was paul. He went above and beyond expectations to fix someone else’s terrible mistake. And the car drives like brand new again. His astute diagnosis in moments, was the difference between my car needing very extensive work if left unchecked, and being tightened. Honesty is the best policy and he certainly is. I could say a lot of mushy words, but I cannot express how much I appreciate what you did for me today. They say seeing is believing, what you showed me today was a great individual, ok one mushy, if I could hug you, I would! Maybe next time! Thank you!

03/23/2021
Everything went well glad you gave me confidence to buy the car!!
Had an appointment, got right in, so they could inspect. Went very quick and well. Explained everything in detail! Was a great process! Thanks!

02/20/2021
Quick honest and reliable.
Anytime I contact them they have the answers I need in heartbeat. They perform above and beyond expectations. If you are looking for a good auto repair shop without emptying the wallet. These are the go to guys. Also thank you for helping me sort things out, in a balanced order of priority. That means a lot!

KL
Kevin L.
01/29/2021 Category: Service
Kevin said that they're friendly and have fair prices.

Arinash S.
01/15/2021 Category: Service
Arinash said the service was good.

LK
Lana K.
12/31/2020 Category: Service
Lana said straight forward and fast, vehicle is running just fine.

Jose P.
San Bruno, CA
Chevrolet Caprice
12/30/2020 Category: Service
Jose said the service is great and they were very fast. He added great business, and he wants to thank it for the great service.

LI
Luca I.
Lexus NX 200t
12/19/2020 Category: Service
Luca said they did a great job. The price was good.

Saab 9-3
11/24/2020
Went for a smog test
Went for a smog test, got a smog test. Didn't have an appointment. The car was ready when the guy said it would be ready.

PN
PETER N.
Daly City, CA
11/11/2020
Great job and do it right
I’m call in and make a appointment
But come in early
They still do it for me
Save my time

10/28/2020
Great customer service & prices
Paul is very accommodating and does a great job on our cars. We had our Honda serviced with oil change, break check, & smog check. Car runs great.

KL
Kevin L.
10/08/2020 Category: Service
Kevin said can't beat a fair price.