Nissan Murano
06/04/2020
Honest and Personable
Albert and Frank were like a breath of fresh air. They accommodated my urgent repair and got me the most reliable parts and best deal possible. Very quick turnaround for a major repair during Covid and very safe atmosphere at the shop. Excellent customer service. Echo others sentiments about how superb the service at Pacifica Tires and Service truly is!

EB
ERIC B.
06/03/2020
Fast , efficient and kind
Phoned with results of inspection, had prices for different tires, offered to use certified Lexus parts for brakes. Gave estimate right then.

JY
JASON Y.
BMW 750i
06/03/2020
Mounted tires on bmw
Took good care of my care looked great!

BONNY S.
05/30/2020
all services
Albert and Oscar are very professional, friendly and honest. I feel they are always putting the customer first.
On my recent visit, Albert was very helpful and put my mind at ease when I found out what was actually wrong with my car.
He was accurate and responsive to my questions and the turnaround time was great.
I moved to this area from the Midwest in Oct. 2016 where I lived my whole life; finding replacements for your auto mechanic, doctor, dentist and all those other services you need after living somewhere your whole life is very difficult. I am happy to say that Pacifica Tire has made my transition much easier. Thank you

SR
SOPHIE R.
Honda Fit
05/26/2020
The best
They are soooo honest. And nice. Just changed my battery - I expected to be charged for a new battery - but they found it was still under warranty so it just cost me $26. Been going to them for years and I can’t recommend them enough.

MF
MARK F.
San Bruno, CA
05/22/2020
Honest and timely
I took my wife’s 2008 Toyota Sienna to Pacifica Tire & Service. Albert and Oscar were great! They thoroughly looked over our van and quickly diagnosed a couple issues. They called me immediately and explained to us in detail what the cost and what the repairs they we’re going to perform.
The repairs were done in a timely manner and the estimated cost was right on the money. Thank you guys and great job!

MAT B.
GMC Sierra 3500HD
05/22/2020
Always a pleasure doing business. Excellent service, and great pricing. Thanks guys!

05/21/2020
Trustworthy
Been going here for more than 10yrs. Always get a straight answer and no nonsense. Hard to come by these days!

RL
RONALD L.
Honda Ridgeline
05/21/2020
Tire repair
They did a emergency tire repair for me. A great shop, Customer friendly, clean and organized.

RUSS H.
05/12/2020
Fast turn around. Fair price. Nice people.
Great service. Quality workmanship

SANDRA H.
Hyundai Santa Fe
05/12/2020
Honest, Punctual & Fairly Priced.
Pacifica Tire is a great place to take your vehicle.

MIKE C.
Daly City, CA
Acura TSX
05/12/2020
The brothers are the best
Having a shop that’s really good, trusted & customer friendly is priceless. Moved out of Pacifica 10 years ago, but totally worth the travel to remain a happy customer.

RICK B.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
05/09/2020
Good trustworthy place to get your car fixed in Pacifica
A fellow Miata owner recommended this place to me in Pacifica, and it's great place.
As a retired over the road truck driver of 28 years, I've been around a lot of mechanics, and these guys are good, & efficient, with fair prices!

SPRING W.
Half Moon Bay, CA
Honda Civic Si
05/07/2020
I wouldn’t go anywhere else!
I started taking my car to Pacifica Tire and Service two years ago and I will never go anywhere again. The level of customer service, timeliness, and quality of work done is above anything I’ve experienced. They are very honest about what needs to be done, and their rates are very reasonable. I have had bad experiences with other auto shops in the past making unnecessary repairs and blowing up costs. I feel a hundred percent comfortable having Oscar, Frank and the other technicians take care of my car. I would definitely recommend them to anyone who is looking for a great shop, minor and major work and overall maintenance.

JOHN A.
05/07/2020
Knowledgeable mechanics get the job done
This is a neighborhood shop that everybody knows about and takes their Vehicles to because they are knowledgeable competent mechanics Who get the job done in a timely manner at a reasonable cost.