DAVE D.
07/26/2020
Palm Coast Auto Repair Is The Best
Engine light on the car went on and I brought car to Ken. He took it for a drive, put the car on the computer and diagnosed the problem as a defective transmission sensor. He told me what it would cost to repair the problem. He quickly did the job while I waited. I paid the bill and drove off and noticed the engine light was okay. I will bring my vehicle to no one else. Ken and his crew are the best..

ROBERT H.
07/25/2020
Good service at areasonable price
Had my A/C serviced and my fuel filter replaced. Car is running well and now getting cold air

GD
GEORGE D.
07/23/2020
Constant Great Work and Positive Feedback.
I have been a customer of Palm Coast Auto Repair for three-plus years. Any problem I have ever had with any of my cars, I call them and talk it over with David or his Father. They explain everything to me perfectly what has to be done. Everyone that works there has been an absolute professional and very courteous to me. I have nothing but great things to say about this business, I have seen a lot of auto repair places that don't even come close to David and his father's business. I highly recommend Palm Coast Automotive Repair for any problems that you should have with your automobile. I'm not going to go anywhere else to get my car's fixed this is my home now.

SL

PJ
PEDYNE J.
Honda Fit
Excellent!
They take such good care of you and your vehicle. Not to mention so very efficient! I wholeheartedly recommend this shop.

JEFF B.
Buick Verano
07/21/2020
Attention to detail. Honest service estimate.
They greet you right away. Provide
clear estimates of time and service.
Don't miss lead you with unnessary
work to be done.

PP
Praween P.
Honda Civic Sdn
07/21/2020 Category: Service
Praween said they were good and really fast.

JIM B.
INFINITI QX30
07/19/2020
Fast and easy
Great oil change

Chris B.
Flagler Beach, FL
07/18/2020 Category: Service
Chris said everything was fine and his vehicle is working good.

JESSICA K.
07/17/2020
Great service, in a timely manner!
From my first call to Palm Coast Auto Repair, I know I was in good hands. Great customer service was followed by a quick and successful repair. Even my quotes were lower than average. Excellent value, would reccomend 100%.

RJ
ROGER J.
The Auto Shop That Will Leave You Smiling
This is an auto repair shop that is honest, friendly (but professsional) and one that stands behind their work. They remember you and your car and are quick to give you great service. I have dealt with them for years and look forward to dealing with them for years to come.

AL B.
OIL CHANGE
Had reservation for oil change. Was on time and service was performed immediately. Logan was excellent

WC

EUNICE L.
Chrysler 300
07/15/2020
Honest and Reliable
The quality of care is consistently on display at this auto service center. Families means everything and this family makes you genuinely a part of their’s .