Latest Review 14 minutes ago

JOE P.
Plymouth Reliant
02/25/2021
They know what they’re doing
I recently brought my 1988 Plymouth in for service And when they were finished the car was running as well as it did when they came out of the show room

JASPER S.
Lincoln Town Car
02/23/2021
You can count on this Family
Ken and his sons have done it again. Once they go over one of my cars, i know i’m going to be safe wherever i drive. Thanks!

JOE C.
Lincoln MKC
02/23/2021
2/22/21 visit. 5 stars
Fast,, professional and fair...been going here 6 yrs. Great place.

RL
RUDY L.
Lexus NX
02/22/2021
Convenient, professional and accommodating.
Always courteous

TA
TERENCE A.
Chrysler 300
02/21/2021
As I expected
Ken & his staff which includes his children, David & Kevin, along with Serena are AWESOME!! Its like one happy family. I left my car there on Wednesday morning. I was called by Serena that it wouldn't be ready until Monday for certain reasons. Fortunately I have a 2nd car to carry me over the weekend. To my surprise Friday afternoon Serena called & said the car is ready. I picked it up Saturday morning with extra discounts. I love them!!

Raymond W.
Jeep Patriot
02/19/2021 Category: Service
Raymond said he would recommend this business for service.

TV
TAMMY V.
02/18/2021
Friendly people, reliable service, reasonable prices
I always feel confident that Ken and his team will do the necessary repairs and not recommend service I do not need. They have been taking care of my cars for 10 years, and I have never had a problem. I recommend their repair shop to all my friends.

RV
RICHARD V.
Chevrolet S-10
02/17/2021
Very experienced and professional
They always go above and beyond... thanks again!

EF
EDDIE F.
Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
02/17/2021
Honesty, accommodating and service
Their up front on what's needed and you can expect fair pricing and on most services a quick turn around. Oh by the way the have great refreshments.

02/16/2021
Frie
Friendly staff, professional quality repairs.

MCFEILD B.
02/14/2021
The service, the courteous staff and reasonable pricing.
I came to Palm Coast in 2004 and have been taking my cars to Palm Coast Auto ever since,) and I found that the service was super. The staff is very helpful and the price is always reasonable. I recommend Ken and his sons highly.
Mac

GA
GENE A.
Lexus SC 430
02/13/2021
Better Then The Rest
This family has more then a high degree of mechanical skills, they have a higher standard of Service & Reliability then most . That’s one reason I personally trust them with all my automotive needs. They’re always Honest, Fair and Responsible to everyone of their customers. ( What more would you need ? )

Doug M.
Dodge Magnum
02/12/2021
I felt that my car is being taken care of by very reliable people.
My wife and I have moved down to FL 4 years ago, I have been taken by three different auto repair places. From a simple oil change that cost me over $170.00, they broke the dip stick, to a simple oil sensor change, that cost me $670.00 because they cracked the motor housing trying to loosen it. Both told me it was typical for my car and they are not responsible for the repair. Palm Coast Auto Repair was honest with me and I would highly recommend them.

DF
DAVID F.
Mercedes-Benz GLE
02/11/2021
Great service! Found out today PC Auto uses Mobile One fully synthetic oil. Just another reason to get your oil changed there

JOSEPH G.
Chevrolet Cobalt
02/11/2021
The service and repairs are done right the first time