RV
RICHARD V.
INFINITI G35 Sedan
12/04/2020
Family owned and very knowledgeable!
They always go above and beyond and a great service

DZ
DAVID Z.
Toyota FJ Cruiser
12/03/2020
Accurate estimates, quality work
Personal service, great communication. Good covid protection for customers. I've been back many times with multiple vehicles. Never suprised with a bill, always happy with the work.

DT
Dominick T.
12/02/2020 Category: Service
Dominick said he had an incident when he was in for an oil change here. He was helped by a young kid who did the oil change. Dominick gave his keys to David, who was behind the counter, and David gave them to the mechanic. When it was done, the mechanic put the key in, and the key wouldn't come out. He added that aside from the incident, they've done a great job over the years for him. It's just this one thing. He's trying to fix the problem. The key is still in the ignition. It's still a great business, but Dominick said he felt abandoned with this issue.

RON R.
Howey In The Hills, FL
Ford Edge
11/23/2020
Always a pleasure
We use palm coast auto for everything to do with our car.

11/20/2020
Great
They do great work and are always timely and efficient.

DO
Fast and professional service

DAVE D.
11/18/2020
Palm Coast Auto Repair Is The Best
While driving around I noticed the Engine light came on. I immediately drove to see Ken and his mechanics as It could be some thing serious. Ken told me to leave the car with him for the day so he could diagnose the problem. Several hours later, Ken called and told me that two of the engine sensors were defective. He told me the repair cost. I told him to fix the problem. He called when the car was ready. David, Ken's son, came to pick me up. I paid the bill and left. I am very satisfied with the service provided me by Ken and I will go to no one else. That is 5 Star Service.

GD
GABRIEL D.
11/17/2020
Speedy high quality service
Friendly and accurate estimation of the needed time and points to be reviewed, definitely I will return back when my car needs it

Raymond G.
Chevrolet Tracker
11/16/2020
Friendly, knowledgeable service
my car had several problems, Ken and his mechanics quickly diagnosed and fixed every one quickly.

David S.
11/14/2020
Not fixed after 1200.00
Took car in for tune up and ac charge because ac would turn off. Ac was charged and immediately the ac would go off. Took back they replaced switch and put dye in to locate leak. Switch did not fix problem so I took back again was told the compressor was bad so They replaced. Drive out and on way home ac turned off again. This is after spending over a 1000.00 so far. Took back again now they tell me it is the condenser and they want another 500.00 to 600.00 to try this. This was all after I had told them when I brought it in I did not want to spend a lot because is an older car.

TT
TERI T.
11/14/2020
Great people
Been too many others...and this is the only auto repair I trust

GB
GREG B.
11/13/2020
First time I’ve been disappointed.
I’ve been a customer of Palm Coast Auto Repair for the past six years. Ken and his crew have always treated me fairly. This past visit, I asked to have my cabin filter replaced. I was charged $22 for labor in addition to the cost of the filter. $22 sounds pretty outrageous to slide a filter out and slide a new one in. I will still continue to service my vehicles there and consider this a one time fluke.

JOHN R.
Bunnell, FL
Ram 1500
11/13/2020
Customer service is great here
I scheduled work to be done on my Ram truck. They took care of the problem the same day and for a good price. They have been performing work for all our family for a lot of years. Highly recommend them.

STEVE M.
Nissan Murano
Great job timely!
Brakes failed on 2011 nissan, they quoted a price to the dollar! done in two days. Great job guys!

PS
PAUL S.
Honda Ridgeline
11/12/2020
Always Good Service at Fair Price
Really trust these guys to take care of both my cars.