JACK L.
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
12/05/2019
Total Satisfaction
The car is 15 years old with relatively low mileage but we just wanted to be sure it was in good shape. PCAR scoped it, inspected it, and told us all it needed was an oil change, new filter and do a fluids check. We appreciate that kind of no nonsense service.

Lexus GS 350
12/05/2019
Review
Personal and professional service at a small town price. The best.

CR
CATHY R.
12/02/2019
Keeping our 13 year old on the road
We have been fortunate that our 2006 Honda CRV is still roadworthy. We haven't had to invest a lot of money or time in it, over the years. We have kept up on basic maintenance, oil changes, brakes and tires. Lately, it's age is showing and needed a rear axle replaced.
In the past 6 months we have relied on Palm Coast Auto Repair to provide, honest estimates and quality workmanship, on this car. They have excellent customer service. We are glad we can count on them to care for our safety and well being with our cars.

JOE C.
Lincoln MKC
11/27/2019
Ken & David both trustworthy guys.
Been going to Palm Coast Auto Repair since 2014....was always a good experience, fair and honest price on my vehicle and my sisters when visiting from out of state.

DARLENE H.
Nissan Versa
11/22/2019
Outstanding Service
Ken and his boys are top of the line. They only do what needs done. No high pressure to upsell anything. If it's vital they will tell you it is. If it's something that can wait they will tell you that as well.

RON R.
Howey In The Hills, FL
Mitsubishi Galant
11/21/2019
In the family
My husband and I use Palm Coast Auto for all our auto needs which lately has been a lot since we drive an older vehicle. So there was no question of where to have my daughters car towed when the starter went out. We had it towed late in the afternoon and they had it ready the next day. My daughter was very happy since it is her only means of transportation. Thank you Palm Coast Auto for helping my daughter. Sharon Reynolds

Joseph S.
Mercedes-Benz E350
11/16/2019 Category: Service
Joseph said they are very cooperative, fast service, nice people and do a good job.

JOE D.
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
11/12/2019
Mr.
Great work at an honest price

Maria L.
Florida
11/09/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Carol. She said they are very good, always accommodating , honest and affordable.

LC
LYNN C.
Volkswagen CC
11/08/2019
Honesty and integrity
I was driving my 2012 VW CC down the road, when it seemed to go out of gear, and the engine and EPC warning lights came on. I quickly backtraced a mile or so back home, and called Ken at Palm Coast Auto. Ken recommended having the car towed to him, which I did. At that point I was expecting the worst. Transmission problems are never pleasant. Instead, i got a call saying the diagnostic results showed that instead that they tracked the problem to a bad coil. Total bill under $170. Some places would have taken me to the cleaners. Not Palm Coast Auto Repair. I have been going there for 7 or 8 years. Why would I change?

STEPHEN W.
INFINITI FX35
11/05/2019
Palm Coast Auto is very competent and professional.They are friendly. Get you in and out quick. Best of all they are very honest and do not invent problems.

Stuart H.
Chrysler Sebring
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Stuart said his experience was very good but his vehicle still shakes. The mechanical service is fine and does recommend them for this but not for tires.
Ken D. from Palm Coast Auto Repair responded on 11/07/2019

Why not return to rebalance tires at no charge

PALM COAST AUTO REPAIR

CALVIN W.
11/04/2019
Audi Service
Great Service!!! Thank y’all very much...Calvin Warren, Palm Coast.

John S.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
11/04/2019 Category: Service
John said the facility resolved his issues.

BW
BRAD W.
11/03/2019
Wouldn't trust my cars with anyone else
Have been going here for years and love the service

DAVE D.
10/30/2019
Palm Coast Auto Repair
Ken , David and the crew are simply the best. I brought my car to David and told him what the symptoms were. He quickly diagnosed the issues, told me what the charges would be. I authorized the work and the charges, The work was quickly done at the quoted price. I am very satisfied at Palm Coast Auto Repair and I will return as needed. Thank you, Ken..

GP

MARIA R.
Buick LaCrosse
10/27/2019
Awesome
they are very friendly and willing to help anyone that walks in the door even if their car doesn't get worked on there.

Judy H.
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Judy said the service was good.

BD
BOB D.
10/24/2019
Honesty. Straight forward
Thanks for getting me in on short notice. Did what I asked and gave me straight recommendations.