SUSAN B.
Mercedes-Benz E350
02/21/2019
Great people and service
Honest. So important. Gave us a referral for other work we needed. And so much more reasonable than our dealer. Will be back. 🙏

TOM S.
Jaguar X-TYPE
Service and knowledge
The ATTENTION TO DETAIL is second to none. Service people make you feel that they will get it donr correctly.

MT
MARK T.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
Like Family
They treat me and my car like family.

SQ
SUSAN Q.
Honda Accord Coupe
Very satisfactory
Prompt service, informative, I will be back,.

BOB M.
02/19/2019
Always friendly service and reasonable prices.
Same as always

KR
KELLY R.
Nissan Rogue
01/22/2019
Always a pleasure!
Ken and Co. are informative, friendly, and most importantly honest! Always get the best work and deal at Palm Coast Auto Repair!

WN
WILLIAM N.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
01/19/2019
Very good reliable car service.
This is the second time since moving to Palm Coast that we have had need of auto repair. Choose Palm Coast Auto Repair initially based on on line reviews. Very happy we did. We were very happy with the service the first and second time. Very friendly and courteous. They take the time to really find and correct the problem and pricing is fair.
We would highly recommend them.

JACK K.
Ford Fiesta
01/13/2019
Kia repair
Received a reminder for my. 40K checkup and oil change. I had them look at my a.c. fans which were not working. They returned my car that afternoon, working like it was brand new. No one works on our cars but Ken, Dave , and crew. Great job, guys.

DAVE D.
01/10/2019
Palm Coast Auto Repair is the Best
Went to see Ken with a noise in the right rear of the car. Ken said the struts were bad and should be repaired. Len told me the coast and I authorized . The work was done quickly at the quoted price. I paid the bill and left very satisfied.. I will return for further service as needed.

RD
Richard D.
Chrysler Aspen
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Richard said the business is terrific.

DONALD P.
Mitsubishi Raider
01/08/2019
Friendly and honest
Friend told me about your repair station and how honest and friendly the people there were. Tried it and have been back several times. No pressure, honest pricing. Thank you

Jeff B.
Chrysler Sebring Sdn
01/04/2019 Category: Service
Jeff said they are always accommodating and their scheduling system is really good.

DAVID S.
12/28/2018
Great service +fast+friendly
They get it, and get it done!

Susan W.
Chrysler 300
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Susan said that the place was honest, efficient and the pricing was fair.

KW
Kirk W.
Toyota Sequoia
12/18/2018 Category: Service
Kirk said everything was stress free, they did a fine job, they're friendly, and accommodating

RICHARD R.
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/15/2018
Regular Oil Change
I've been taking my vehicles to Ken and David for years. Some of my friends also use Palm Coast Auto Repair. If anyone asks me to recommend an auto repair shop, I always tell them about PCAR.

TW
TOM W.
great as usual
everything done as promised

Bob H.
Flagler Beach, FL
Honest Repair Shop
I've serviced 2 vehicles at this shop. The employees and management are friendly, respectful and competent. My vehicles were delivered on-time and fixed right the first time.

YH
YVONNE H.
Flagler Beach, FL
Honest Repair Shop

SKIP W.
12/12/2018
Honest good work
We can't say enough about the excellent service we get at PC Auto Repair. We are long-time customers and have always been very pleased with service and repairs.