DAVE D.
12/08/2018
Palm Coast Auto Repair is the BEST
KWent to see Ken with a noise in the right rear of the car but as I could not specifically identify the noise, he suggested we go for a ride. About one minute into the ride, he identified the problem. We went back to the shop, ken told me what it would cost in writing, He did the work as promised. I am satisfied with that quick resolution. That is why I will bring my car to no one else for servicing.

MT
MARK T.
Toyota Tundra
12/06/2018
Like family
Ken and Dave take care of me like family, and keep my 15-year old Toyota truck going, and going, and going.

RON R.
12/05/2018
Excellent work, fair prices, they do not try to sell you something you don't need.
I found Palm Coast Auto Repair when asking a neighbor if he could recommend a shop, I was new to the area. My experience with the shop has been excellent! They are very knowledgeable, prices are fair, and they do not try to sell you something you don't need. I have recommended them to several others who also have been very satisified with the shop. I will continue to recommend and use Ken and David for both my vehicles. It's best to make an appointment, they are a busy shop,( others must feel the same as I do), they will get you in and out as promised.

NM
NANCY M.
Dodge Journey
12/05/2018
Dodge journey
Thank you for fitting my car in to get my brakes fixed. Your team is always friendly and efficient.

WH
WARRINGTON (CHIP) H.
12/03/2018
I have always received excellent service at a reasonable price.
Service and work are great. The only improvement I would suggest is to check and return phone messages more often and notify customers more quickly when work is complete.

RJ
Ron J.
11/17/2018 Category: Service
Ron said the business provided good customer service. The staff is honest and knowledgeable.

GH
GARY H.
11/14/2018
They do the job correctly
They found the problem and corrected it quickly. The repairman went beyond repair other parts the need fixing and cleaning.

BG
BOB G.
11/14/2018
Awesome service
When I moved here two years ago I took my jeep to a jeep dealership. They wouldn't return calls when trying to schedule service. Researched the web and found Palm Coast Auto Service. I couldn't be happier! This was my third time for routine service. They get you in at the scheduled time and do excellent work!

GM

Very happy with service

DAVE D.
11/08/2018
Palm Coast Auto Repair
Brought my car to Ken for a check. I told him I was hearing a noise but I could not describe. So we went for a ride and in one minute diagnosed the issue. I will have it corrected next week. That is why Ken and his staff are the best. I will go to no one else for servicing.

RF
RON F.
BMW Z4
11/07/2018
Great service.... Great people...... Great knowledge!
Title says it all!

TIM D.
Chevrolet Avalanche
11/04/2018
Professional and Trustworthy!
This long standing family owned garage is not fancy in appearance, but the employees shine bright with their honesty and integrity. I always find them working hard to identify and correct any problem you may be experiencing with your vehicle in an efficient and cost conscious manner. I consider them to be my friends.

NT
Norm T.
Nissan cube
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Norm said the service was excellent. They did what needed to be done, they did what they said they would do and he is very pleased.

JJ
John J.
10/29/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Linda. She said she would recommend this business for service.

ES
Edward S.
Hastings, FL
10/29/2018 Category: Service
Edward said the staff treats him nicely. They are great.

TD
TIM D.
Oldsmobile Alero
10/28/2018
Best possible service provided by sincere professionals
This family owned small business is not fancy but is run in a professional, friendly, and caring manner by Ken and his sons. They are thorough in accessing your vehicle’s needs and they make reasonable recommendations. I have been in Palm Coast since 2011 and they were recommended to me by AAA. I could not be happier with their service and advice!

ET
Ed T.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Ed said the business has always provided good service. However, he said the repair work was a little longer because of a parts delay.

BL
BILL L.
Volkswagen Eos
10/23/2018
VW repair
Prompt friendly service was provided. The problem was difficult to find, but they stuck with it and found it on the second try. I wish there was transportation to and from their location. My taxi bills were as much as the repair bill.