Overall Rating 4.88889/5Overall Rating 4.88889/5Overall Rating 4.88889/5Overall Rating 4.88889/5rating 4.88889
Overall Rating 2.44444/5Overall Rating 2.44444/5rating 2.44444rating 2.44444rating 2.44444

Lori S.
01/17/2019
Always super friendly and reliable. Worked me in on short notice for an oil change. Highly recommend Pantili Hyundai
DANELLE S. from Pantili Hyundai responded on 01/17/2019

Lori,

Thank you so much for the kind words! We appreciate your business!

Chris H.
Flat Top, WV
01/16/2019
Great People!
Love these people. Honest and trustworthy. Wouldnt go any where else.
RONALD E H., Service Manager from Pantili Hyundai responded on 01/16/2019

Chris,

Thank you for your business. We hope your wife was thrilled with her freshly detailed vehicle.

HH
Hank H.
01/14/2019 Category: Service
The people makes it fantastic
Eric Karen and daniell are the best and feel like family
DANELLE S. from Pantili Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

Hank,

We always look forward to seeing you and Tina! Thank you for being loyal Hyundai customers!

Randy B.
Peterstown, WV
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change
Stopped by to see if they had time for oil change and rotate tires. Did not have a appointment, just happen to be in the area. They worked my car in and completed in very fast. Great place to get work done.
DANELLE S. from Pantili Hyundai responded on 01/11/2019

Randy,

Thank you for the kind words! We appreciate your business!

Luleen S.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/09/2019 Category: Service
My Service Experience
I love coming in for service. EVEryone is so friendly and professional. The courtesy service is a bonus.
DANELLE S. from Pantili Hyundai responded on 01/10/2019

Luleen,

We greatly appreciate your business and enjoy seeing see when you come in for service!

01/09/2019 Category: Service
Great Service!
Nice lounge, prompt service, courteous employees.
DANELLE S. from Pantili Hyundai responded on 01/10/2019

Anonymous,

Thank you so much for the kind words! We appreciate your business!

01/08/2019 Category: Service
Great
Fast n friendly service

Anonymous,

Thank you for the review! We appreciate your business!

LK
Lynn K.
Bluefield, VA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Always a pleasure to have my vehicle serviced with Pantilli.

Lynn,

We always enjoy seeing you! Thank you for your business!

LA
Lisa A.
Wytheville, VA
01/08/2019
Awesome people
I'm very happy after having my Elantra worked on. Everyone was so nice and happy to explain what was going on with my car. I will definitely take my car back for future services!

Lisa,

Thank you for the kind words! We appreciate your business!

GV
Glen V.
Narrows, VA
01/05/2019 Category: Service
NEPEB4AC3BH297111
eVERYTHIING WAS GOOD EXCEPT THE TI MEING.
DANELLE S. from Pantili Hyundai responded on 01/07/2019

Glen,

I'm very sorry to hear about your wait time. We do very much appreciate your business and value you as a loyal Pantili Hyundai customer.

LC
Louise C.
Oakvale, WV
01/03/2019
Above and beyond
The employees at Pantili Hyundai have always went above and beyond when ever it comes to the maintenance of my vehicle. The staff is always so courteous and kind, which reassures me that they keep my safety at mind. For example, every time on my way out I'm greeted with a smile from the cashier by the name of Karen who always makes sure I'm happy with my service and I received the best quality of service in the area.
DANELLE S. from Pantili Hyundai responded on 01/04/2019

Louise,

Thank you for the kind words! We appreciate your business.

HH
Hank H.
01/01/2019 Category: Service
People
Always like family
DANELLE S. from Pantili Hyundai responded on 01/02/2019

Hank,

We always enjoy seeing you! Thank you for being a loyal Hyundai customer!

2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/31/2018 Category: Service
Service Department
Everyone was kind and accommodating.
Danelle S. from Pantili Hyundai responded on 01/02/2019

Anonymous,

Thank you! We appreciate your business!

AR
Aletha R.
2005 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/28/2018 Category: Service
Work
Something
RONALD E H., Service Manager from Pantili Hyundai responded on 12/29/2018

Aletha,
I am sorry to hear you are having vehicle issues.I appreciate your husband taking the time to speak with me yesterday. I look forward to speaking to you.

CL
Charles L.
Athens, WV
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Awesome
Always happy whenever I get my car back knowing that it runs well
DANELLE S. from Pantili Hyundai responded on 12/22/2018

Charles,

Thank you for the review! We appreciate your business!

2012 Hyundai Elantra
12/16/2018 Category: Service
Quality vehicles and service
Quality and vehicles and service
RONALD E H., Service Manager from Pantili Hyundai responded on 12/17/2018

Anonymous,
Thank you for the review.

Jennifer F.
Bluefield, VA
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Courteous, efficient and knowledgeable
Pantilli Hyundai is great to work with they have always been helpful and they have always serviced my car to the very best of their ability, they are courteous and very quick.

However, I am very unhappy with my 2016 Hyundai Tucson, I bought it in 2016 and have had so many problems with it, I will most likely look for a different make next time I purchase another vehicle. This has NOTHING AT ALL to do with Pantili Hyundai - only to do with my experience with my vehicle. We purchased this vehicle because my husband has a Sonata that has been wonderful, we planned on staying Hyundai customers until all the trouble we have had with this Tucson.

thank you for your time.
DANELLE S. from Pantili Hyundai responded on 12/14/2018

Jennifer,

We at Pantili Hyundai are very grateful to have you as a customer and very much appreciate your loyalty. I hate to hear your're not satisfied with your Tucson. Again, thank you and we appreciate your business!

LH
Lynn H.
12/10/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai Service
Service was great. Wondering why they didn’t rinse off the car this time. They usually do. Will not purchase another car at Pantili because they added things to my contract I did not agree to. Said they would fix it and never did.
RONALD E H., Service Manager from Pantili Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

Lynn,
Thank you for your business! Looking back at the service date it looks like the weather was cold and rainy. We normally do not perform the service wash if weather is bad. We would be happy to wash it up for you the next time you are in the area.Thanks again.

BK
Brittany K.
Narrows, VA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
12/09/2018 Category: Service
My service!
My fuel pump randomly went out and it was covered under my warranty so they got me a rental and my car was fixed with in 3 days they fixed it super fast and was wonderful to me !
RONALD E H., Service Manager from Pantili Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

Brittany,
I am happy to hear we got you back on the road fast and it was covered under warranty. Thank you for the review.

KD
Kenneth D.
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Mr Kenneth Dick
Excellent, Timely service. Above and beyond communication during time spent there.
DANELLE S. from Pantili Hyundai responded on 12/07/2018

Kenneth,

Thank you. We appreciate your business.