06/21/2018
Wizards
Jason and his Argonauts provided exemplary service. As they always do. Thank you.
Susan L. from Paradise Auto Service responded on 06/21/2018

Thanks Fred, glad we could help

Volkswagen Passat Sedan
03/29/2018
Granddaughters Vdub
Jason, you aced the repairs yet again. Thank you.

IP
Ingrid P.
FIAT 500
03/22/2018
Easy rescheduling
I booked my car in for a change of rear brakes which I went on to totally forget about. I was able to reschedule at my convenience without any reprimands ,which I really appreciated, and with Paradise Autos timely and professional service I have come to rely on. Thank you Jason and team.
Susan L. from Paradise Auto Service responded on 03/23/2018

We all can get busy with life. Just glad we could help and get you back on the road. Thanks again!

BR
Betty R.
02/28/2018
Sway bar replaced
The mechanics are informative and friendly. Service always satisfactory.

AP
Al P.
Volkswagen Golf
02/16/2018
Great service no bs
Would definitely go back.
Susan L. from Paradise Auto Service responded on 02/17/2018

Thanks Al, glad we could help.

KN
Ken N.
GMC Terrain
02/10/2018
They are good
Everyone is very friendly here and more importantly are good mechanics. Who take the time to explain problems fixed to us in layman’s terms. We’re very happy with their service and have recommend them to others looking for a good repair shop.
Susan L. from Paradise Auto Service responded on 02/10/2018

Thank you!

BR
Betty R.
01/26/2018
Oil change - fast service
Within walking distance of my house. Small shop, you can speak directly to mechanic. Needed repairs were recommended and quote emailed as requested.
Susan L. from Paradise Auto Service responded on 02/10/2018

Glad we could help.

Donna M.
01/14/2018
Honesty at it's best- mechanics you can trust
Jason & Paradise Auto always do great work. I always feel I can trust the mechanics to be honest about repairs and needs.
Susan L. from Paradise Auto Service responded on 01/15/2018

Thanks for the great review. Always glad to help

10/31/2017
Tire problem
Jason and his magicians diagnosed the problem and repaired it.
A-one.
Susan L. from Paradise Auto Service responded on 11/01/2017

Thanks!

EK
Elena K.
10/20/2017
Always Great service!
Susan L. from Paradise Auto Service responded on 10/21/2017

Thank you, we are always happy to help.

RK
Ralph K.
10/19/2017
Paradise Auto Service is the Best!
I bring my car to Paradise Auto Service with complete confidence that any maintenance service or repairs will be performed quickly and correctly at a reasonable price, that no unnecessary work will be done, and that I will be advised of upcoming needed service. I'll never take my car anywhere else for service.
Susan L. from Paradise Auto Service responded on 10/20/2017

Always glad to help Ralph! Thanks for being a great customer!

Volvo V40
10/14/2017
Tire
The crew at Paradise replaced my blown-out/curbed tire with their usual stellar service.
Thanks again.
Susan L. from Paradise Auto Service responded on 10/16/2017

Thanks! Glad we could help

Marisa and Art D.
10/11/2017
Genuine care and concern for customers and their vehicles - ultimate customer service!
Paradise Auto is fantastic. Jason is terrific. He's genuinely concerned about you and your vehicle's best interest. Quick and easy turnaround - fair pricing - very knowledgeable. Trust Jason's opinion and work 100%! Thank you!
Susan L. from Paradise Auto Service responded on 10/11/2017

Thank you!!!! We value our customers and try to provide the best service possible.

Lorraine B.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
10/01/2017
Knowledgeable and friendly
Superb
Susan L. from Paradise Auto Service responded on 10/09/2017

Thanks for the great feedback!

EL
Ed L.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
09/25/2017
Jason is great
Jason is always willing to help you out even if you dont necessarily have the work done. He is honest and does great work.

Volvo V40
07/28/2017
Wizards
The wizards at Paradise Auto resolved a difficult job cleanly and efficiently, as they always do.
Susan L. from Paradise Auto Service responded on 07/28/2017

I don't know about wizards, but thank you very much for the great feedback.

KG
Karen G.
07/11/2017
Patched tire
Drove in and Jason patched the tire no questions asked..He is so nice and does fantastic work..super reasonable and honest..Highly recommended..
Susan L. from Paradise Auto Service responded on 07/11/2017

Glad we could help. Thank you for the great review!

BN
Barbara N.
06/28/2017
Timeliness & Cost
Great and fast service
Susan L. from Paradise Auto Service responded on 06/28/2017

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your business and your review.

IP
Ingrid P.
Fiat 500
06/12/2017
customer service
the service is efficient, courteous and I have been given the heads up on things that will need to be done by next oil change so that I can budget for it .I have no reservations in recommending Paradise Auto Service .
Susan L. from Paradise Auto Service responded on 06/12/2017

Always glad to help, thanks Ingrid

LD
Lisa D.
06/02/2017
I'm Sooooo Happy I Found This Shop!
These guys are always straight with me, don't try to "upsell" like other shops I've used, and they fix things right the first time. Other places I've had to go back 2-3 times before they finally get things right. I highly recommend Paradise Auto
Susan L. from Paradise Auto Service responded on 06/03/2017

Glad we could help. Thanks for the great review. Have a great weekend!