Latest Review about 2 months ago

Shirley H.
08/30/2018
Excellent service!
I called for an appointment to get new tires on my car and was scheduled within 2 days. When I arrived, my new tires were ready to go. My car was also ready to go when they said it would be done. Paradise managed my expectations and did what they said they would do and in the time frame they said. I would recommend Paradise Car Care to anyone looking for an honest and reasonably priced business to take care of your cars. I know I will be back!

DT
David T.
Buick LaCrosse
08/21/2018
Nice neighborhood business. They got my car in asap and did a good job.
We just moved into Ravenna in May and I was looking for a shop in town to get my car serviced. Im glad I gave Paradise a try. Supporting local business only works out if quality work is provided. Paradise did a great job and I will be back.

Mack S.
08/17/2018
business as usual...
always satisfied with the quality of service...

HK
Heidi K.
Jeep Patriot
08/03/2018
I appreciate the great customer service.

Carmella C.
08/01/2018
Quickly diagnosed the problem with my SUV
Quickly diagnosed the problem with my SUV and offered options for repair. Kept me updated on progress of repair, parts needed to be ordered and my vehicle ended up being there for about five days but they kindly gave me a loaner car.

CT
Charles T.
07/31/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Jennie. She said the employees were professional. They provided excellent service. They explained the completed work.

SV
Sally V.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
07/31/2018 Category: Service
Sally said she has been using this business for awhile. They were always conscientious about keeping her informed. They did the best they could and didn't over charge her. They knew what they were doing.

Jason W.
Atwater, OH
07/31/2018 Category: Service
Jason said they did a pretty good job but he would suggest that they have a better itemized billing and explain the billing.

LJ
Lydia J.
07/31/2018 Category: Service
Lydia said this business was very helpful. She liked their membership program.

Ben B.
Nissan Xterra
07/31/2018 Category: Service
Ben said they do really good work. They are up front and have fair prices.

VM
Veronica M.
Cuyahoga Falls, OH
Pontiac Vibe
11/06/2017
Always great service!
Thank you for taking care in th servicing of my vehicles.

Renee B.
11/04/2017
Owner is knowledgeable,fair and friendly
We will continue to take our cars to Paradise

SR
Stefanie R.
11/02/2017
Great prices.
Fast excellent and friendly service. Very reasonable pricing.

BT
Becky T.
10/31/2017
Friendly and qualified people.
Love going here for car service. I don't feel like I'm getting the run around like I have in other repair locations. I know when I walk out of the shop my car has been serviced correctly and I don't have to worry about any further problems.

John T.
Rootstown, OH
Lincoln Aviator
10/27/2017
Great service, on time and honest people
Extremely happy with treatment and results

Mary W.
Ford Windstar
10/26/2017 Category: Service
Mary said the staff are wonderful people and they do an outstanding job.

David B.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
10/18/2017
Easy to schedule an appointment and the owners are friendly and courteous. Time stated for service is correct and on time.

LR
Loretta R.
Chevrolet Cruze
10/15/2017
Personal
As usual I received great friendly service at Paradise Car care. Mike and Debbie are both so personable and attentive. Mike goes above and beyond.

KH
Kerry H.
10/12/2017
Review
Mike and Debbie treat us like friends and I feel like our safety and vehicle reliability are their highest priority.

Michael B.
Mogadore, OH
10/12/2017
EXCELLENT
Always get great service at Paradise Car Care from Mike and the crew. Thank you again also want to let everyone that Ryan is a great mechanic and always takes care of my vehicles. Thanks Ryan