DEBBIE H.
Cheektowaga, NY
Buick Park Avenue
04/18/2019
Job was done quickly and efficiently. Friendly staff.

PS
Pam S.
Kia Soul
04/17/2019
My car guy.
You know when you move, and your car needs work, but you're too far away from your old "car guy". I asked around and was recommended to check out Scott at Park Ridge Auto. Super glad I took the advice. Easy to book appt. Can stop in and get advice on what's going on with vehicle as well.

GH
GARY H.
04/16/2019
Car repair
Been there a number of times. My car is always done when they say it will be. They never do work that you dont ask for and if they do find something unexpectsd they will contact you and explain the situation. I dont hesitate to take my vehicle there. Scott and his crew are good and knowledgable and fair priced.

EI
ELAINE I.
Hyundai Tucson
04/14/2019
Always receive the best of service
Always, courteous and timely. Never a long wait.

RICK W.
Williamsville, NY
Dodge Avenger
04/11/2019
Very Happy with service
Service first rate. Been going here for many years.

BK
BONNIE K.
Excellent customer service!
Great service and expertise at reasonable rates. Their work is done right👌

MARK M.
Always on their game!
Have been doing business together for MANY YEARS! Would NOT trust my family safety to no one else!

SF
Shannon F.
Pontiac Sunfire
First time
This was my first time here and I will definitely be back. They were very helpful and explained everything to me.

JOHN L.
Kia Sorento
04/05/2019
Great Work (As Usual)
Nearing my third decade using Park Ridge for car repairs. Scott is a great resource for car work.

KAREN S.
Land Rover Range Rover Evoque
04/01/2019
A++ service as usual!
I can always trust Parkridge Auto for professional and quality service! Thank you Scott and Parkridge auto team!

Kimberly M.
03/31/2019
Very pleasant workers, honest
Very friendly and honest. Great service, nice to find mechanics that don't overcharge when you walk in. Very professional

Candi S.
03/29/2019
Scott is awesome
It is so reassuring to have a mechanic that is honest and that you can ask advise from and trust. Park Ridge is the auto shop you should be going to in the south towns

North Chili, NY

KF
Kelly F.
03/26/2019
Outstanding service
Outstanding service this will be my new place for all my automotive needs!
Scott F., Owner/President from Park Ridge Auto Care Inc responded on 03/26/2019

Thank you  Kelly, we look forward to helping you out when you need us. Have a great day

Scott Felser
Owner
Park Ridge Auto Care, Inc.
www.parkridgeautocare.com
675-7194

Rick B.
Hyundai Elantra Touring
03/22/2019
Friendly service
The service was great and they were very friendly, knowledgeable and accommodating. Highly recommend.

LG
Laurie G.
03/21/2019
Customer service!
The price was decent not over priced and very good customer service!

RANDY M.
Cadillac CTS Sedan
03/20/2019
Service is very, very good
Anytime I call Parkridge Autocare, they are there to help. I can get my car in for any mechanical problems or inspection without any problems when I want it normally. The quality of the repairs are first rate. I always bring my car there. Thanks to Scott and his crew

Derby, NY
Awesome
I stopped in for an inspection. This was my fourth mechanic that I visited that day attempting to get my vehicle inspected.
All three said no. I went here they they were very accommodating to me.
I was in an out very quickly.
I found the waiting room to be very clean and orderly.
I would definitely go back.

CV
Chris V.
Excellent repair shop
I’ve been bringing my vehicles here for a few years now and I’ve received only the best professional service .thank you

Margaret C.
Saturn VUE
03/18/2019
Honestly!
They are upfront with you and will not rip you off whether you are a man or woman. They fix what really needs to be fixed. You will not be disappointed.