Jim B.
Ram 1500
07/02/2020 Category: Service
Jim said he's never had a bad experience with the business. He said the business is very personable.

NK
Norman K.
06/30/2020 Category: Service
Norman said they gave him real good service.

DJ
Dennis J.
Chevrolet Caprice
06/29/2020 Category: Service
Dennis said he likes the service and the staff explains everything.

PL
PATRICK L.
Buffalo, NY
06/26/2020
I needed the oill changed and a asked to check my wiring harness and I was in and out fast thank you to all at the shop get guys

JAMES B.
06/26/2020
Great service! Does the job right! Been going here for over ten years. Never a bad experience!

Dan G.
Dodge Stratus
06/26/2020 Category: Service
Dan said the staff did the job professionally, in the order that it should be done and communicated properlh.

DZ
DENNIS Z.
Sloan, NY
06/24/2020
Friendly and efficient
Service professional and friendly environment

Melissa B.
Hamburg, NY
06/24/2020
Great fast service
Car was fixed quickly and customer service is great!

LJ
LISA J.
S Cheek, NY
Chevrolet Colorado
06/23/2020
Exceptional Service
Park Ridge Auto Care is the only place I will take my vehicles for servicing. Scott and the crew are friendly, courteous and caring. Services are well explained and work is preformed in the up most professional and timely manner. I highly recommend Park Ridge Auto Care for your vehicle’s maintenance and repairs.
Scott F., Owner/President from Park Ridge Auto Care Inc responded on 06/23/2020

Lisa,

Thank you for the awesome review. We appreciate it so much. See you soon.

Scott Felser
Owner
Park Ridge Auto Care, Inc.
www.parkridgeautocare.com
675-7194

WG
Willie G.
Acura MDX
06/22/2020
Great customer service. Good experience!

RANDY M.
Lancaster, NY
Cadillac CTS Sedan
06/19/2020
Star Bright
I always feel comfortable at Park Ridge Auto Care because I know the job will be done correctly by Scott and his crew. I have no problem getting an appointment to get my car in there so it is very convenient to conduct business.

CL
Cheryl L.
06/18/2020
Park Ridge is #1
Having been a customer for several years and having written many reviews, it never gets old to share what a 5 Star business Scott and his team offer. Their superior service and care for each individual customer is outstanding. I highly recommend Park Ridge for all of your auto needs!
Scott F., Owner/President from Park Ridge Auto Care Inc responded on 06/18/2020

Cheryl,

Thank you for the great review, we value it more than you know. We treat every vehicle as if it were our mothers car. See you soon.

Scott Felser
Owner
Park Ridge Auto Care, Inc.
www.parkridgeautocare.com
675-7194

TC
Teresa C.
Buffalo, NY
Saab 9-7X
06/17/2020
My new mechanic
Very pleased, I didn't feel I was taken advantage of and they told what was a must and what could wait on.

JOHN L.
Kia Sorento
06/17/2020
Honest Service
The usual honest, personal service

Mike S.
06/12/2020
Honest service
I took my 2016 Explorer to Park Ridge anticipating a costly repair. After they went over the vehicle it turned out to be something much less than I expected and their price was outstanding. This was my 2nd visit to this establishment with consistent results. I can’t recommend Park Ridge enough for top notch service, honest diagnosis, and great pricing.
Thank you Park Ridge!