EI
ELAINE I.
07/18/2019
Always ready to take care of my car in an emergency
The staff is very accommodating and professional.

Debbie W.
07/18/2019
The entire team starting with the owner Scott
This is an honest place to take your car. Everyone always says I wish I had a good car place. Well I have one and I love it.

EO
Elaine O.
Darien Center, NY
Chevrolet Traverse
07/18/2019
These guys are the best!! I ran over a hooked bungee cord, I pulled in for help, they immediately fixed my tire and sent me on my way. Thank you guys!
LOVE this place! They treated me like I was a long time customer, and it was only a matter of happen stance that I was there. Thank you guys

Charlie S.
07/17/2019
AC work
I am very impressed with the work they did on my son’s truck . Scott , the owner , fit us into his busy schedule and did an excellent job . Very knowledgeable , so helpful and nice to deal with . When we need service we will be back ! Thanks Scott ! , Charlie

CP
Christine P.
North Tonawanda, NY
07/17/2019
Information and honest
Fitted me in on a busy day because i was leaving on vacation. It was my first time coming here but definitely won't be my last. Thank you Scott for a great experience.

TC
Tom C.
07/11/2019
Air Conditioning Service
I am satisfied with my air conditioning service at Park Ridge Auto Care Inc. My AC was leak tested, recharged, and disinfected to remove a musty smell. The procedure and result was explained to me in detail. The cost was fair.

ROBERT S.
Chevrolet Traverse
07/10/2019
Simply the best
I do most of my own auto maintenance, but in inclimate weather, or a job I just don't feel like tackling, I can always count on the honesty, integrity, quality and fair pricing this shop offers. I would never trust another and I'm very picky on who touches my vehicles. I have been using Park Ridge for years now because they only install quality parts. The shop, as a whole, are professional and experienced and their quality of work is excellent! I recommend this shop to all my friends and co-workers. It's difficult to find a shop you can trust these days. But Park Ridge seems to have built it's reputation on it.
Scott F., Owner/President from Park Ridge Auto Care Inc responded on 07/10/2019

Thank you Robert! It's always a pleasure to deal with people who appreciate good service. We try to do the best we can at all times. We look forward to seeing you soon.

Scott Felser
Owner
Park Ridge Auto Care, Inc.
www.parkridgeautocare.com
675-7194

GC
Greg C.
Chevrolet S-10
07/08/2019
Fair honest,skilled fast
Great service also very fast.will definitely come back for oil changes and other stuff

Mitchell M.
Chevrolet Cobalt
07/08/2019
Very helpful
Staff went out of their way to help get my car with a flat to their shop. Always have a good experience bringing my car here.

Margaret C.
Saturn VUE
07/02/2019
Great work!
The best place to get your vehicle fixed.

PC
Patrick C.
Dodge Avenger
07/02/2019
A detailed estimate of repair was completed and an explanation behind it.
I'm from out of town and had my Mother's car in for an inspection. Scott and his team met this challenge via phone calls and emails to my satisfaction. I would highly recommend to anyone for their vehicles repair and service needs.

KW
Ken W.
S Cheek, NY
Hyundai Tucson
07/02/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Karen. She said her overall experience was fine. The prices were right. Everyone was very nice.

Buffalo, NY
Jeep Liberty
06/28/2019
The only mechanic i will ever go to
Amazing Staff, super helpful and fixed all my problems in 1 day! So grateful for Park Ridge Auto Care!!

CANDI S.
06/27/2019
I called Park Ridge today because I had a flat tire. Asked if I could being it in after work. Scott said sure, they fixed it and had me on my way. Scott and his crew are awesome .

AJ
AMY J.
Orchard Park, NY
GMC Yukon XL
Always honest and fair
We really appreciate Scott and his crew. We can trust them to provide quality repairs at a fair price. He always tries his best to fit us in at the last minute if there’s an emergency.

RJ
RON J.
06/26/2019
Park ridge takes care of my cars as his own. Very trustworthy and when they do repairs, they are done correctly for a fair price

PL
PATRICK L.
Buffalo, NY
Blower fan
I got it in they diagnosed the problem and fixed it fast thank you for the fast service

SJ
SUE J.
06/26/2019
Scott and his crew are wonderful. I just returned after my new car warranty expired. Glad to be back. Professional, trustworthy and caring.

Brittany S.
Varysburg, NY
06/25/2019
Kind, Trustworthy, Personable
We make it a point to give as much of our business to Park Ridge as possible! After many poor experiences elsewhere, we've finally found a place where we have nothing but wonderful experiences! Work gets done right, and at reasonable costs. You won't be told you need "this, that, and the other thing," and that type of honesty is refreshing! Thank you for caring for our vehicles like they were your own and for always making sure we're on the road safely!
Scott F., Owner/President from Park Ridge Auto Care Inc responded on 06/25/2019

Thanks for the great review Brittany. We appreciate it as much as you appreciate us.

Scott Felser
Owner
Park Ridge Auto Care, Inc.
www.parkridgeautocare.com
675-7194

Jerry K.
Elma, NY
06/25/2019
Very knowledgable and proffesional
Took my mustang their to have an new exhaust put in and a straight drive shaft. The tail pipes lined up perfectly. The communication timeliness in completing the work was outstanding. This was my first visit and will definitely be bringing my chemicals to them in the future