KARON M.
Sagle, ID
Subaru Outback (Natl)
Customer Service
From the time I drove in all the service team were courteous and helpful. I was offered a loaner for the time my car was in being repaired and the loaner was a beautiful car. Not expected but really appreciated. Nate was awesome and I would return for the service again.

PR
PATRICK R.
Subaru Legacy
07/04/2020 Category: Service
For taking care of of a common problem of us old farts (over 70)
Great service and friendly people. Even my dog enjoyed loaner. Mine is Legacy

PG
PETER G.
Bonners Ferry, ID
great people
Thorough service

DIANE D.
07/03/2020 Category: Service
The desk staff are always friendly and willing to answer questions. The servicing on my forester is done well and I am always appraised of any upcoming needs my vehicle may have.

AT

Customer service
Sam was excellent!

JOHN W.
07/03/2020 Category: Service
Six month maintenance + recall related fuel pump replacement
I was notified via email and regular mail of a recall notice regarding the fuel pump on my 2019 Outback. At the same time, my scheduled six month service was due (related to my extended warranty). The service department scheduled both services to be performed during the same appointment. They were on time, very thorough and friendly and attentive to my questions.

JIM W.
Hauser, ID
Subaru Legacy
Great service and staff
Prompt, quick, and efficient, what more can you ask for?

SAM W.
Spokane, WA
Subaru Tribeca (Natl)
Service Made Convenient
We needed an oil change but we also had a sensor issue. The service department took out car and completed the work all while my wife was at work. She didn't have to lose time. We greatly appreciated the convienance and the quick response to our issue.

GS
GREGORY S.
Medical Lake, WA
Car service
They were very informative and kept me updated on everything being done.

BL
BARBARA L.
Deer Park, WA
Exceptional Customer Service
We've purchased two Subaru Outbacks since 2016 and have been impressed with sales people and with all in the Service Department. Our latest visit was no exception. Though our appointment was estimated to take three hours, the car was ready well before that. Because the appointment was during the Covid-19 outbreak, the staff disinfected inside the car before I left. Waiting was pleasant, seats were "socially distanced," all the staff wore masks. Parker Subaru provides exceptional service and is highly recommended.

RI
ROBERT I.
Subaru Legacy Sedan (Natl)
07/02/2020 Category: Service
I was treated with such courtesy and professionalism, it really made my experience a good one. Well staffed too, so wait time was virtually nothing.
Thank you all !

Coeur D Alene, ID
Subaru Impreza Sedan
Professional
People friendly and respectful of Covid19 resurrgence. Thank you guys.

DEBBIE B.
Priest River, ID
07/02/2020 Category: Service
Thoughtful during this covid time
Thanks!

AG
ALMA G.
Post Falls, ID
Subaru Crosstrek
Efficient
What more can you ask for but reliability and efficiency all while adhering to safety laws due to COVID-19. Good experience as always.