Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5rating 4.6666667
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

RT
RACHEL T.
Mead, WA
Incredibly impressed!
Parker Subaru is amazing and I can’t thank them enough for their professionalism, generosity, thoughtfulness, and promptness. I can’t imagine buying a car anywhere else ever again.

CARRIE B.
09/18/2018 Category: Sales
Our experience with your salesman Drew was terrific!!! He was very knowledgeable, accommodating , and over all just a pleasure to work with. He is an asset to Parker Subaru for sure!!!
oh heck, see above

Spirit Lake, ID
Scheduled Service
Great service. Thank you Kent in service and Zack in the detail department.

REBECCA H.
Easy..Local..Quick...Friendly service
Just had an oil change, tire rotation, & check up-smooth operation @ Parker Subaru! Great service!

RA
ROXANNA A.
Kia Soul
09/18/2018 Category: Sales
Outstanding service
Outstanding service at Parker Subaru. Staff always willing to go the extra mile!

MK
MARTHA K.
Hope, ID
09/17/2018 Category: Service
The staff are helpful and always willing to answer questions. Good service.

CAROLYN W.
Pullman, WA
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Your personnel are very responsive and offer helpful advice to make things right.
I'll be even happier with your service than I am right now if the small part I need was indeed ordered as promised and is mailed to mel

CYNTHIA M.
Moscow, ID
09/17/2018 Category: Service
I don't consider any car dealership so "great". They provide a good, necessary experience.
Parker Subaru provides a good necessary service. They are all very friendly.

GO
GRANT O.
Great and fast service!!
Service reps are always very informing and take pride in their work.

JERRY M.
Hayden, ID
Service Dept
Fast friendly service

MN
MICHELLE N.
Post Falls, ID
Service Department
The service department was fast and friendly. I look forward to my future services!

SANDRA S.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
Comfy
My check engine light came on, and didn't immediately go off after getting gas (which I didn't need, but since it is linked with the check engine light, decided to give it a go). Stayed on for 3 more stop/starts, so I called for an appointment. It was time for an oil change anyway. Well, it turned off before I got there. Despite that, the staff did a through check.

It took quite some time, and I got there early. The chairs were so comfy, I really didn't noticed how long it was. A comfy chair, my tea and book is a lovely way to spend a morning. But wait, there's more. There were hot cookies too. Not a bad way to spend a morning while getting peace of mind.

THOMAS M.
Bonners Ferry, ID
09/15/2018 Category: Service
I had my sleeping toddler grandson with me when I pulled into the service area. They were so helpful! Especially when I left my phone in the car. They came and found me in the playroom to give it to me while I waited. They read my mind! Thanks for going above and beyond!

Medical Lake, WA
Subaru OUTBA
Ca Service
We were taken care of great as usual. Also, they were able to change our time due to a conflict in our schedule. They are always very accommodating.

SR
SARAH R.
Republic, WA
Sept. Service
The service was excellent!

Saint Maries, ID
My hour at Parker Subaru
Everyone was so nice and friendly at Parker! They did the service quickly and apparently thoroughly. I felt welcome and well taken care of, even walked to the waiting area by my gentleman.

HY
HARMONY Y.
Liberty Lake, WA
Regular Oil Change Super Convenient
I prepaid for 3 years worth of oil changes on my car when I bought i fro Parker and have really appreciated the value and efficiency of this service. Not only do they give me reminders when it is due, but it has been easy to get an appointment within a week of the reminder. When I went in this latest time I was worried it was going to take much longer than the alotted hour because of how full the waiting room was. However, they managed their clientele efficiently and I was in their for about 1 hour and 10 minutes. I love that their facilities and staff are dog friendly because it makes it much easier on me to pick up my dog from day care on my way to the shop; he is happy to relax and say hello to interested visitors. I am glad I bought and care for my Subaru with Parker Subaru.

Hayden, ID
09/15/2018 Category: Service
The crew did a great job servicing my vehicle. They were very thorough. And Informed me about any small problems that could arise in the future.

GH

HC
HALEY C.
Subaru CROS
09/14/2018 Category: Service
There is a reason I keep coming back
I could say it generically, but Josh, Sam, Kathy, Brent, everyone. Everyone has a million things going on and they still make you feel like your issue is important. They worked a miracle for me and it wasn’t the first time that they’ve done so. I really appreciate everything you do for me, my husband and both of our Crosstreks.