Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5rating 4.6666667

RAYMOND W.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
11/18/2018 Category: Service
Tire change for winter
They got the change done in a timely manner.

JAMES B.
Spokane, WA
11/18/2018 Category: Sales
2019 Outback purchase
Quick and convenient to be able to buy the safest, most technologically advanced car I have ever driven

KD
KENT D.
Efficient Car Buying
Blaine listened to what we were looking for, our background and family stories and matched what we needed quickly and efficiently!

Moscow, ID
predictably courteous
Always happy with my experience at Parker. We drive 1.5 hours from Moscow to work with them.

DALE S.
Sandpoint, ID
11/17/2018 Category: Sales
Friendly, knowlegable staff,courteous and helpful employees, clean and well presented vehicles.
I have been dealing with this company as long as they have been here. They always meet all my needs and expectations. I have sent five relatives and 4 friends there to buy cars and they have all been happy with the service and deals.

CRAIG W.
Easy
Fast and easy and kept me informed

DF

Friendliest, knowledgeable and NOT pushing like other dealerships
Friendliest, knowledgeable and NOT pushing like other dealerships

Spokane, WA
Maintenance and winterizing
Above all, professional, competent, pleasant service. Also friendly and ambience and welcoming atmosphere of the waiting area. Thank you.

ROLAND R.
Sagle, ID
Five point service
I did not have to spend half my day getting an oil change, tires rotated and whatever else they do. I was in and out. Maybe the wait seemed shorter because of the pleasant surroundings in the waiting room where there was a cozy fire, coffee, tea, latte, hot chocolate and fresh baked COOKIES....not to mention the friendly, professional personnel. Great job Parker Subaru!!

AMBER B.
Great Falls, MT
Subaru Legacy
No problem
Very helpful purchased new car over the phone drove 6 hours to pick it up well worth it

replace strut’s
No pressure, on time and on price.

Great environment
From the minute I drove in until I picked up my car after maintenance, I was treated with warmth, dignity, and respect. The service tech picked out a salesman for me after I expressed an interest in looking for a new car but said I didn’t want to be bossed around. The salesman, Danny, was perfect for me. What a great job he did! This was my first time at the dealership, and it won’t be my last. I came home very pleased.

JEAN L.
Rathdrum, ID
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Professional and thoughtful customer service
Very thoughtful and polite service staff. Willing to answer my questions and help me understand more completely the manual shift process for my Outback.....first winter.

Subaru Ascent
Jeff Yates is the best
I just bought my 2019 Ascent from Jeff and he went out of his way to help in every way!!!
I couldn’t be happier

ST
STANLEY T.
Snow tire purchase
Everything was good except that I ordered the tires on Saturday and they were to call me when they came in. When no one called by Wednesday I called them and found out that they had been sitting there for 3 days and I hadn't been notified.

SF
SHARYN F.
everyone is so friendly
I have cognative problems and Jacob made it so easy for me to get service and new windshield wippers.

YV
Awesome service, super busy schedule and they helped to make it speedy

CHRISTIE W.
WA
Great Sales Team
From the start, Parker sales team was exceptional. In a matter of minutes, Sean Hooper, helped find the car we were looking for, via phone. Sales went beyond expectations to have a similar car available to see prior to purchase. Jeff Yates was great to work with throughout entire process, keeping us informed of shipping and delivery of our 2019 Subaru Forester. Everything promised was delivered.

What struck us the most of the entire experience was how happy all employees appeared and how highly they spoke of their employer. Hats off to the Parker's and their staff for creating an environment that not only made the process for us enjoyable but also proud to be able to support a local owned business.

Elk, WA