RO
RENA O.
Spirit Lake, ID
Service dept
Parker Subaru's service dept is top notch. I always feel like I am the highest priority. They are knowledgeable but I never feel like they are trying to sell me unwanted or unneeded items.

KH
KATHLEEN H.
Oil Change and Tire Rotation
The whole experience was efficient and professional. The waiting room is comfortable with coffee and cookies to help pass the time. At the end of the appointment the staff went over details of their inspection with zero pressure to do any additional work. I was impressed and will be back again.

GG
GAIL G.
Subaru Ascent
Recalls

SHANNON B.
02/23/2020 Category: Service
Service outback
Great place To service your outback.

ST
SHEREE T.
Rathdrum, ID
Car maintenance
Your team was quick, polite, courteous.

AARON S.
Sagle, ID
Service and Recall
Service was okay

JEAN-LUC L.
Acura RDX
Parker service
Took as long as they said.... friendly staff and great people.

JACQUELINE W.
Spokane, WA
Tops
Prompt, courteous service.

WP
WILLIAM P.
Hamilton, MT
Great Shopping and Car Pick Up Experience
I'm from out of state so it was great to be able to make a deal over the phone after reviewing the available cars online. The car was clean and all ready to go when we arrived at the dealership and Mike did a great job showing us all the ins and outs of our new ride!

SJ
SUSAN J.
02/22/2020 Category: Sales
Buying a new car at Subaru
Steve and Jason were both great to work with. Steve was like meeting a new friend.
Thank you for a nice car buying experience.

TERESA B.
Spokane, WA
Quick and easy!
I drive in from Spokane Valley just because Parker has the quickest, friendliest, easiest service department ever!

LJ
LINWOOD J.
Recent Buying Experience
Went to Parker Subaru to consider buying a new Outback. Was greeted with friendly, no pressure salesman who took time to show me what I wanted to see. Was knowledgeable and let me comfortably leave to consider purchase. Went back couple of days later to look again, my original salesman was out ill and worked with his partner, who also was friendly, no pressure and knowledgeable. I bought the car and would rate the whole experience as a good one.

PM
PAULA M.
Rathdrum, ID
Purchase of 2020 Outback Limited XT
Our experience with purchasing our new Subaru was extremely satisfying. Our salesmen were Jeff Yates and Bryce Volking. Both men went out of their way to make sure we were comfortable while doing all the paperwork. Bryce was awesome and we enjoyed working with him very much! Jeff was extremely knowledgeable with the vehicle as was Bryce. We would definitely recommend both sales representatives to anyone who would like to purchase a car from Parker. This is by far the best car purchasing experience we’ve ever had. This is our 4th Subaru so that is the best recommendation we could give!!!

MICHELLE B.
Pomeroy, WA
Great price and service!
The staff at Parker were friendly and worked hard to make my purchase as smooth and quick as possible!

DJ
DANIEL J.
Above and Beyond
Parker Subaru has taken care of me and my families vehicle from the moment we walked through the door. There service department has been great in helping us fix a brake issue, without it hurting our bank account.