Latest Review 44 minutes ago

JN
JAMES N.
10/19/2020 Category: Sales
Supportive & informative Staff.
The staff give clear answers to all our concerns about purchasing a used car from Parker Subaru.

Coeur D Alene, ID
10/19/2020 Category: Service
Just as expected
Smooth as always and I like getting a quote for future projects that may be needed.

CHERYL B.
10/19/2020 Category: Service
Tires under inflated
Low tire pressure light was on

JOHN B.
Post Falls, ID
10/18/2020 Category: Service
Friendly, knowledgable and quick service
Thank you for your service! Having the front window replaced in my 2020 was painless and quick. Oil change and tires rotated was also painless.

BC
BECKY C.
Subaru Crosstrek
10/18/2020 Category: Sales
Amazing service!
All of the people I worked with was friendly, polite, and great to work with. This is a place I will also go back to for all of my needs, from purchasing a car to services needed. They are the best! Thank you for being the best!

RD
ROSEMARY D.
Sagle, ID
10/18/2020 Category: Service
Fast, efficient service
I was told it would only take an hour for the 6,000 mile service, so I chose to wait in the lobby. Though it took a little more than the hour (70 minutes), I was very happy that they were able to finish it close to the time they told me. In the past, when the service time took longer, I was given a loner car to take home. I am very happy with the service I receive whenever I need to go to Parker Subaru.

10/18/2020 Category: Sales
Another great experience!!
Wouldn’t go anywhere else. Great cars and great service!!

RP
ROBERT P.
10/17/2020 Category: Sales
Super professional, great buying experience.
Wife's 2012 Outback was rear-ended and totaled. Went back to Parker again to look for a new Outback. Ended up deciding to wait a month or so until the 2021 Outbacks were coming out and ordered an XT Touring in the blue color that she really wanted. It came in faster than predicted and Subaru corporate and the Parker staff was great at keeping us informed on the status of it's build the whole time. The XT is technologically very advanced, almost to the point of overload, but Tommy Pfau went to great lengths to go through each and every feature of it with us. Before leaving he seriously emphasized calling/texting with ANY questions at any time in the future. This dealership is very focused on customer satisfaction, not pushy and not trying to up-sale models. This is the third car we've bought there over the years and there is a reason we've gone back to them again. Would definitely recommend.

JOHN A.
service
my eExperience at Parker Subaru was quick efficient and to the point.

JOSHUA T.
Post Falls, ID
Above and Beyond
I have always had great service at Parker Subaru. My last trip into the shop was amazing as always.

DEETTE G.
Sagle, ID
Great and fast service.

SG
SARAH G.
Coeur D Alene, ID
10/16/2020 Category: Sales
Very easy process
This was a very easy process. Dustin was on top of keeping us informed. He knew the details of the vehicle and understood our needs. Sam was helpful and explained all the paperwork clearly. We will be making another Subaru purchase before the end of the year and will be sure to return to seal the deal with Dustin!

Joann W.
Otis Orchards, WA
10/16/2020
Not happy with our Subaru maintenance
We took our 2005 Subaru Outback in for it's usual maintenance as well as the airbag recall. Dropped it off and picked it back up several hours later. We were leaving for a trip a few days afterwards and hubby decided to check the fluids just to be sure. The oil was down 1/2 qt, the power steering fluid was down to the low mark, there was no windshield wiper fluid whatsoever. I did call and speak with Andrew the service manager said they would send me a voucher for next time but still it should have never left without the fluids be checked. We had only put 57 miles on the vehicle since it was serviced. He also had a few excuses as to why it may have happened, did I check the oil at the right time, if the steering fluid is not down too low they don't fill it...but I am not an excuse kind of gal, I am more of a do your job and do it right kind of gal, which is why I am giving this review. Also, we didn't get a receipt showing exactly what was done and we usually do. This kind of makes me reconsider buying another maintenance package. I just hope the airbags were done correctly but there is really no way of knowing that I guess.
AH
ANDREW H. from Parker Subaru responded on 10/19/2020

Hello,

Thank you for speaking with our drive manager, Joe, on Saturday in regards to your service visit. While this visit doesn't meet either of our expectations, it certainly highlights areas where we can make improvements. Thank you for your honest feedback, and we look forward to hearing from you when you are back and can return for us to reinspect your vehicle.

Parker Subaru

JACQUELINE M.
Subaru Crosstrek
10/16/2020 Category: Service
Winter tire change over.
Prompt, professional service every time!