Overall Rating 4.7500025/5Overall Rating 4.7500025/5Overall Rating 4.7500025/5Overall Rating 4.7500025/5rating 4.7500025
Overall Rating 2.5000025/5Overall Rating 2.5000025/5rating 2.5000025rating 2.5000025rating 2.5000025
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

CARRI M.
Careywood, ID
efficient and comfortable
the staff was and always is, courteous and efficient. I LOVE my beautiful little subaru, and appreciate the care he gets at parker :-) comfy chairs and good coffee in the waiting area :-)

BARBARA B.
The best
Always exceed expectstions

LT
LISA T.
Sandpoint, ID
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Best Subaru Dealership EVER!!!
Parker Subaru has always treated me (and my Outback) very well. But recently they have upped their game. They have streamlined all of their administrative processes and are focused entirely on the customer experience. They were thorough with their explanations and fair with their pricing. The shuttle driver was extremely friendly and helpful. I wouldn't go anywhere else for my Subaru needs!

THOMAS S.
11/12/2019
Friendly, quick and professional. As good as it can get.

Good people
I liked the service atmosphere and professionalism.

HM
HELEN M.
Hayden Lake, ID
Subaru Legacy
Review for my Legacy.
My first positive impression was when they covered my seat with plastic. No chance of grease or dirt.
I have always had excellent service here. Thank you.

TD
TAMMERA D.
Post Falls, ID
Very friendly people
Good place to get a car

DAVE D.
Sagle, ID
Wonderful job
Parker Subaru has taken really good care of both us and our car. This last time we had their driver drop us off at Costco and pick us up again worked out great.

Liberty Lake, WA
Ready for Winter Driving
As always, another great experience at Parker Subaru! It was so convenient to buy our new tires through Parker and have them installed. Now we are ready for winter driving.

It is worth the drive from Spokane to Coeur d’Alene for all of our Subaru needs.

RA
ROXANNA A.
Kia Soul
Good service and value
Always great
Superior management , happy and driven employees provide superb customer service

Bayview, ID
Above & Beyond
I came in to have snow tires put on. I had an area on the car with paint from a scratch—which they buffed out without charge. Very nice!

JACKIE D.
Subie Maintenance
Had my Subaru in for an oil change, tire rotation and replace headlights. They are so friendly and came in to tell me about what was happening. They were quick and priced well. Best priced oil change in town and nicest service.

RONDA M.
Post Falls, ID
11/11/2019 Category: Sales
Interactive experience
Chat and gave me options. I had already decided what I wanted and dealer didn't try to push me to a new car.

SANDY W.
Hayden, ID
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
I showed up at the end of the day with no scheduled appointment. My oil light was on, they fit me in and within an hour , I was on my way!! Great customer service!!

PV
PAUL V.
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Very attentive and willing to make adjustments.
Thanks to all the team at Parker Subaru!
Thanks Mike Brown (in Sales) in particular!

STEPHANIE S.
Orofino, ID
Subaru Crosstrek
11/10/2019 Category: Sales
Awesome Customer Service
I had an amazing experience at Parker Subaru. From the minute I contacted sales on the internet, I received quick responses from the sales department. Once there to pick up my new car, they did not disappoint. No pressure and paperwork was done quickly. I will definitely recommend Parker Subaru to my family and friends!

Hayden Lake, ID
Subaru Forester (Natl)
Service visit
Very responsive service department. Parker has taken care of three Subaru vehicles over several years.

CG
CHERYL G.
Spokane, WA
11/09/2019 Category: Service
People are friendly and professional!
People are friendly and professional. The coffee and cookies are a bonus!

GM
GLADYS M.
Clarkston, WA
Subaru Ascent
11/09/2019 Category: Sales
Genuinely doing what's right
From the sales associate who assisted us with finding our vehicle to the business manager who closed our purchase, it was just a positive experience all around!! I felt valued, appreciated, and welcome from the moment I arrived. I am so happy with these guys 😊

Liberty Lake, WA
Quick check in
Quick friendly check in and answered all questions in detail