Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5rating 4.6666667
Latest Review 36 minutes ago

SHARON H.
Hayden, ID
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Polite, efficient, and convenient. Keep up the good work.
I appreciate that my concerns are always addressed and questions are answered to my satisfaction.

EH
ERIC H.
Spokane, WA
20,000 mile service.
Service was performed quickly. I also was having issues with the vehicle’s voice command. The service department updated the software and voice command works as it did when new. Look forward to my next visit.

Clark Fork, ID
subaru service
quick efficient work

VM
VALINDA M.
Dalton Gardens, ID
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Quick and friendly price was the same as quoted

DK
DONALD K.
Medical Lake, WA
Pleasant and fast
Thanks for the terrific service. My son and I waited in comfortable chairs while enjoying a cup of tea. Helpful and pleasant staff there.

Post Falls, ID
01/14/2019 Category: Sales
Nice people, good deals, great car
The whole staff was great. The two salesman who I test drove the different cars with were very helpful. The car has a very nice drive and very little road noise.

ROB S.
Dalton Gardens, ID
Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
Service Team always 5 Stars
Service team at Parker Subaru are the best!

CJ
CARONE J.
Moscow, ID
Excellent quick service!
Thorough job with my first oil change and 30K mileage overview. So super friendly! Great work!

SHAWN M.
Spokane, WA
Subaru CROS
Exceptional service
Went in for and oil change and needed a new battery was recommended and was able to get it all done at the time of service

CJ

Great, friendly service!
Great, friendly service!

KATHLEEN M.
01/13/2019 Category: Sales
Shawn listened to what I wanted and needed.
I wanted to just browse and find out the trade-in value of my car. I was up front with Shawn. He gave me space to look around while we were waiting for a value on my car. As we wandered the lot looking at new and used vehicles, we both began to get a picture of what I wanted. Shawn was patient and accommodating. When we got down to talking numbers, we had to go back and forth a bit. It was getting later and later in the evening. I let Shawn know that I needed to go home to feed my dog. Of course, I knew he didn't want to let me leave, but he sensed that if he didn't let me do this on my terms, he would lose the sale completely. I came back one hour later, turned my car in for a price I could live with, got the monthly payment I needed, and drove off in my new car. I also appreciate the time Shawn spent in syncing my phone, and giving me a tutorial on the controls. I've dealt with pushy car salesmen in the past and walked away from them. Shawn gave me the space I needed while at the same time being very attentive.

KC
KARI C.
Lewiston, ID
White Lightening
Blaine was great to work with! We will definitely reccomend him to our friends in the market for a new car!

Easy peasy
Staff was so helpful and kind!

KR
KERRI R.
Nine Mile Falls, WA
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Parker Subaru have always been one of our favorite dealerships. They are knowledgeable with a top notch service dept. When we brought our 2010 Subaru Outback in for the 100,000 service, we had the timing belt replaced. Part of the 100,000 service is to flush the break lines. The young man did some back research and saw that it had been done and instead of charging us, he told us it wasn’t needed. That is integrity and will bring our business back again.

DANIELLE H.
Veradale, WA
01/12/2019 Category: Sales
Dan was amazing
Dan was knowledgeable, helpful and went above and beyond to help us out. Mitch was super friendly and helpful.

MARILYN B.
Post Falls, ID
Customer Service
The service department really cares if your visit is successful. Never unhappy with the service I receive there. They listen and get the problem corrected.

Marilyn Bussey

HILDIE B.
Otis Orchards, WA
Subaru Legacy
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service at a good price.