Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5rating 4.6666667

CT
CAROL T.
Great Experience
I had a great experience purchasing my new Subaru Legacy. Salesman and finance people were awesome to work with. I went home with exactly what I wanted.

DEBRA S.
Sandpoint, ID
The people. Our sales person Brett Carlson
Our adventure couldn’t have went better. Brett was charming, informative and made our experience the best I have ever had buying a car. From beginning to end Brett answered all our questions and made sure we knew everything about our car before we left. There was no stone unturned, he is a 10 in our book.
Don Bunch was also a pleasure to work with explaining everything, he also made our experience a happy one. I left Parker Subaru very happy, and woke up happy wanting to take a drive in my new car.

HS
HELEN S.
Subaru Impreza
03/24/2019 Category: Service
3/21/19 Impreza Recall Service
Quick and courteous service!

KK

I like buying locally.
Friendly, no pressure.

Valleyford, WA
Always a pleasure
Wouldn't buy another car anywhere else. The customer service is 5 stars. Thanks Parker Subaru!

SAMUEL S.
Best dealership ever!!
everyone at parker Subaru was extremely friendly and helpful!

STEVE M.
Rockford, WA
03/23/2019 Category: Service
Professional, courteous, and efficient.
See above.

DEBBY D.
Dalton Gardens, ID
Subaru Outback (Natl)
Prompt Greating and Service
Prompt Greating When I Arived In The Service Drive . All Work Was Done As Promised And Before I Expected It To Be Done. Great Experience !!!

HM
HEIDI M.
The best!
They always take great care of me, and are super honest! I’ve brought my car in for repairs that they could have taken me to the cleaners on, and both times it wound up being just a bill for diagnostic time and they’ve fixed the problems without requiring parts. I feel so lucky to have found Parker Subaru’s service department!

Spokane, WA
Awesome service
Thanks for last minute winter to spring tire swap!

Subaru Impreza
Service dept experience
The service is great. The wait was so very short it was exceptional.

JIM R.
03/22/2019 Category: Sales
Outstanding Customer Service
Parker Subaru exceeded our expectation with our recent car purchase. Our salesman “Steve” was thorough with explaining all the features in the car and was patient while we made our decision. There were no hard pressure sales tactics used and this was greatly appreciated. Parker Subaru provided outstanding service!

MK
MARTY K.
Spokane, WA
Oil change.
Outstanding as usual. Best service in area.

SL
SUSAN L.
Nissan Versa
03/22/2019 Category: Sales
Buying a used car
My concerns were that I would feel pressured by tactless sales personal and not be able to see a car fax history on the car I ended up buying.
My salesman was Shawn Pike and he was wonderful in assisting me with a lovely vehicle that I bought. He pulled up the car fax and after a nice drive I purchased my lovely car!
Parker Subaru, you get 5 stars! Thank you Shawn for the great experience!

Service dept
Great work

JUDY D.
Blanchard, ID
Subaru Crosstrek
The Service Staff are awesome
I had a minor stereo software recall, but the main reason I scheduled service is I have been waiting for 2 months for a couple of parts. Absolutely no communication with the parts department, in response to my emails. I found this especially troubling since “email is the preferred communication”!

Service to the rescue, they got them installed along with the recall.

PC
PHILIP C.
Professionalism
Everyone is very helpful. Timely service! Friendly staff!

JN
JOHN N.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
03/22/2019 Category: Service
Great service, very quick, no wait.