Latest Review 24 minutes ago

AR
AMBER R.
Post Falls, ID
01/24/2021 Category: Sales
Friendly down to earth staff
Brett and Danny were the best car salesmen I have ever worked with. I never felt pressured to buy anything. They kept me up to date with every chance. Jason was absolutely one of the most patient finance individuals ever. He was on his game like no one in this industry i've ever come across. These 3 gentlemen were so awesome, way above and beyond for someone like me. The receptionist was so sweet to watch my munchkins while I was going over the contract and additional paperwork. Parker Subaru have the best individuals working for them. Thank you to all who helped make this happen.

Coeur D Alene, ID
01/24/2021 Category: Sales
The most painless car buying experience I’ve had.
I’m not a big fan if the car buying process and sales tactics typically used at dealerships. The Parker experience went very smoothly however. Two things that helped were 1) I traded in a vehicle that I didn’t owe on and 2) I was able to pay cash for the balance.

My only complaint was that I had paid a $500 fee to hold a car upon arrival to the dealership. On two occasions, this fee was not incorporated into my final balance. Once with the salesman when he totaled my balance due and again with the finance guy when he totaled my balance due. I could maybe understand missing it once, but twice made me think they were trying a bit of a scam.
That was my only issue, otherwise it was a good experience.

SOPHIE M.
Hayden, ID
01/23/2021 Category: Sales
Great experience!!!
Dan and Mike helped my husband and I purchase an Outback, and we couldn't be happier!!! They both made the process so easy and they were super helpful with giving us knowledge about Subarus! Thank you so much!!!

JACQUELINE W.
Spokane, WA
01/23/2021 Category: Service
Great, prompt service
Able to get in ON TIME & with a friendly welcoming.

CU
CAROL U.
Athol, ID
Subaru CROS
01/23/2021 Category: Service
They were so nice!
They just took care of everything and told me what I may need soon but not now. I felt trust and they were so kind and respectful

KA
KRISTINA A.
Addy, WA
Subaru Crosstrek
01/23/2021 Category: Sales
great experience
From beginning to end the process was a great experience. No pressure, friendly, very knowledgeable, no run-around...

Athol, ID
Subaru Crosstrek
01/22/2021 Category: Sales
Above and Beyond
What a positive experience buying my new car was! I had my questions answered intelligently and thoroughly - and the salesman went above and beyond to make sure the whole process went smoothly. I love my new car and highly recommend Parker Subaru for anyone wanting to purchase a car.

SCOTT S.

KAREN V.
Priest River, ID
Subaru CROS
01/22/2021 Category: Service
Long day at Subaru...still worth it!
Went in to Subaru hoping the sound I was hearing from my Crosstrek wasn’t much...it was.
The service was great and affordable!
I trust the team at Parker Subaru!

Rathdrum, ID
AUTO SERVICE
PARKER GUYS ARE ALWAY THERE TO HELP YOU!!!

SUSAN S.
Sandpoint, ID
Love my Subaru dealership
Getting my Outback serviced is always a pleasure at Parker Subaru, I love the staff from sales folks to mechanics and everyone in between...they make you feel like family.

KR
KEVIN R.
Nine Mile Falls, WA
Service Department
This service department is a model for others to follow. I drive here from Stevens county WA because of the upfront, transparent, no-pressure approach to service. Truly professional organization.

PC
PAUL C.
Medical Lake, WA
Subaru OUTBA
01/22/2021 Category: Service
Customer service from the service center
Overall the customer service is always consistent. Been going there since we moved to the Inland Northwest 20 years ago.

KK
KARL K.
Mckenna, WA
Easy oil change
Very professional. On time and great communication. It doesn't get any better.

VO