Overall Rating 1.3/5Overall Rating 1.3/5Overall Rating 1.3/5Overall Rating 1.3/5Overall Rating 1.3/5

HW
HUNTER W.
01/24/2020 Category: Sales
Cooperation
They got me into a car that I know I will be happy with, there was a few hiccups. But In the end I drove home with a brand new car.

BG
BRUCE G.
01/23/2020 Category: Sales
Salesman very knowledgeable about the features of the Highlander. Friendly staff. Only took less than half-hour to make the deal and another half-hour to sign documents and I was out of there. Love the car.

ROBERT G.
Colbert, WA
01/22/2020 Category: Sales
Great Experience
This was the best experience and flawless process I have had in a long time. Was very pleased with Ernie Erickson and all the team. I would recommend Parker Toyota to anyone looking for a new or used vehicle. worth the drive from Spokane.

CALEB H.
Post Falls, ID
01/21/2020 Category: Sales
Awesome
I was helped by Coty and Mike, and this whole process was just awesome, they were helpful all the way through and I was able to roll away with a brand new 2020 Toyota Corolla

Post Falls, ID
01/21/2020 Category: Sales
AWESOME
We are so excited about our new 2020 4Runner! Jeff J did an awesome job helping us through the process! Thank you a million times😊

ANDREW M.
Potlatch, ID
Toyota Tacoma 2WD
01/20/2020 Category: Sales
All my future purchases will be from Parker Toyota. amazing service, incredibly polite salesman, and no pressure made my experience something I will recommend to everyone!

VL
VICKY L.
Wonderful!!
the Sales person, Manager & Finance guy they were outstanding. They all went out of there way for us. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone.

NM
NEIL M.
Hayden, ID
01/20/2020 Category: Sales
Parker Toyota has been a great experience
Our experience at Parker Toyota has been excellent. Jayce and Jason were both awesome to work with, with no pressure, very helpful, and worked hard to make efficient use of our time. Jayce particularly has gone above and beyond in his service, meeting us on his day off to make the time work for us.

STEPHANIE S.
Toyota Avalon
Best day ever
Everyone was great. Mike helped me out and charmed me and my grandma's and mother. Zig also was great to work with and came home with a beautiful perfect for me car! Thanks guys you were great!

PL
PETER L.
Toyota Tacoma 2WD
01/19/2020 Category: Sales
Excellent experience at Parker!
This is my 2nd vehicle from Parker (2011 4Runner was my first), and I could not be happier!

I would like to thank Dave Valencia, Keith Richardson, and Daniel Jenkins for their excellent customer service!

These gentleman are true professionals at their craft!

100% Peter Endorsed!

EC
ETHAN C.
Sandpoint, ID
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
01/19/2020 Category: Sales
Great Customer service for a repeat customer!
Parker Toyota has done it again. They helped me get into a tundra. If your looking for someone to help you look for Alan Sandlin he will work hard to find you the right vehicle that is in your budget.

LC
LISA C.
Plummer, ID
Toyota SCINIM
Amazing
Josh and Bethany are amazing. Wont govanywhere else.

TC
TYRELL C.
Great Customer service
Great Customer service they try hard to get you in a Vehicle. And take great care of there customers

MICHAEL B.
01/18/2020 Category: Sales
Parker Toyota - great service!
Great customer service and reliable. Always have shopped at Parker Toyota and always will.

MICHAEL W.
Airway Heights, WA
Great experience
Our sales person Duane was great. The process too a little while but we went home with the truck we wanted. Thanks Parker!!!