Overall Rating 1.3/5Overall Rating 1.3/5Overall Rating 1.3/5Overall Rating 1.3/5Overall Rating 1.3/5

DIANE B.
Rathdrum, ID
01/17/2020 Category: Service
Shuttle service
The repair on the car went great and the dealership was able to fit me in but when I picked up the car I had to walk across the lot through a snow path in the bushes and my car was parked so close to the other car it was very difficult to get myself in along with my bags.

MICHAEL B.
Hope, ID
01/06/2020 Category: Service
Usually we recieve excellent service on our vehicles, but today was below their great service they usually provide
Very friendly and professional as usual, but our service for an oil change and tire rotation was not up to par this time around. We left the premises today and a few blocks later realized that our maintence warning for an oil change had not been reset. We returned and a service man reset that for us, they also adjusted our tire pressure for the cooler months, and while driving home, we recieved a tire pressure warning indicator light. I stopped and bought a tire pressure gauge tester, and I had 3 tires at 34 pounds and one at 36 pounds pressure...I let some pressure out to bring it down to 34 pounds, and the gauge went off for a short period of time, but it came back on so I'll have to find a solution for that. Then half way home I realized that the sticker which tells me when I am due to get the next oil change, was not placed inside my vehicle.
Tony C. from Parker Toyota responded on 01/09/2020

Michael, Thank you again for taking our call and responding in such a favorable manor. More so thank you for understanding and It meant a lot when you mentioned how much you enjoy the service at our shop. Again we are so sorry about the oversight.  See you next service.

WB

SHERYL C.
Acura MDX
12/12/2019 Category: Service
Service Dept.
I found my overall experience with the Service Dept. to be excellent with only one exception. Upon being directed from another employee to Zach in Service to be checked in, I was completely ignored by Zach, I was standing directly in front of his workstation. He was occupied with paperwork. He eventually acknowledged me by saying " will be with you in a moment". He was efficient and knowledgeable when he did check my car in for service. Jimmy your courtesy driver was fantastic.

SHERRI W.
Spokane, WA
Toyota Tundra
12/05/2019 Category: Service
New to Parker
I am a new customer to Parker. Rod tried to help me with my Tundra running issues. He was very prompt and informative. I ideal is much better but, sadly, the acceleration issue i was having was not rectified and I'll have to come in a second time. I feel this would have been caught with a quick freeway drive. Will see how the next visit goes.

ST
STEVEN T.
Kingston, ID
12/04/2019 Category: Service
Very friendly personnel
Had a 2 pm appointment to change 4 tires. one and half hours later I talked to service rep and we had a discussion about changing the valve stems. One hour later I was back on the road with my previous problem fixed. Two and half hours to chance out 4 valve stems???

JOHN G.
Priest River, ID
Toyota RAV4 Hybrid
12/04/2019 Category: Sales
Needy
I am not big on businesses seeking self-affirming congratulation through impersonal surveys. I had an average sales interaction that was a typical characterization of car sales. Nothing personal, but very cliche. Still, a decent value all things said. You want a 5 star rating? Your service department better rock it for the next 20 years. A yes recommendation is yet to be proven.

WT
WILLIAM T.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
11/20/2019 Category: Service
I called Parker Toyota to schedule maintenance for my 2016 Toyota Tundra on Monday, and was told that the next available appointment was on Wednesday, NINE days later.

The young man that worked with me, Bobby, was a sterling example of customer service. Professional in appearance and conduct, efficient, and courteous. He is a worthy model for others to emulate.

NB
NEAL B.
11/01/2019 Category: Service
Ok customer service. Prices are to high
Not good on the phone customer service. Got hung up on twice. Great shuttle service to work

KEN S.
Hayden, ID
Toyota Land Cruiser
10/23/2019 Category: Service
Waisted trips
Received two letters from Toyota Corp. stating my car had to be seen for recall. First trip to Parker Toyota , no parts, will call you when we get them. Letter number two came. Made another appointment. Left car at Parker Toyota. Picked car up two hours later figuring recall was complete. Nope. Dealer just checked to see if car really needed the recall. Car needed it. Parker Toyota says they will call when parts are in. Nothing. I call them a month later because I never heard from them. Son of a gun, parts just came in! Made another appointment. Drop car off for the appointment and head for home. After getting home, I receive a text from Parker Toyota that this was the third and final time they are going to remind me of the recall! I WASN’T NOTIFIED ONCE BY PARKER! If I hadn’t called, I’d still be waiting! Makes you wonder..
Tony C. from Parker Toyota responded on 10/25/2019

Thank you for taking the time for my call and allowing me to explain some of our challenges associated with recalls and there completion.  Also for your understanding and input on this situation. As talked about we had the perfect storm which caused the notification doubling up. Again my apologizes and thank you for understanding. See you next service.

Coolin, ID
Toyota Avalon
10/18/2019 Category: Service
Poor Communication
What we were told did not get communicated to the shop, so when we came to pick up car it had to go back again. Also they didn’t have “the right touch up paint for a 2016, so they didn’t touch up a small chip before covering with hood protection.

CL
CECIL L.
Post Falls, ID
GMC Yukon
10/17/2019 Category: Service
Growing Disappointed!
I am not sure why but the oil change before last my oil light came on after only 2000 miles, went in and oil was 2+ quarts low. No leaks, not burning oil. The put some oil in and no more problems. They also told me my brakes need to be replaced. 5000 miles later another oil change said my brakes were good. Not sure how they went from needing replaced to being good when I never changed them. I really on mechanic telling me when items need to be serviced and now I have lost faith.

JO
JOHN O.
10/14/2019 Category: Service
Rotate Tires. They have 52,706 miles on them
Ask them to alternate my tires for now . Told them I would purchase new tires in the
Very near future. They refused this service do to lack of treed. Don't agree with this
Policy. Very aggressive trying to sell me new tires.

Hayden, ID
10/10/2019 Category: Service
Quick
Dropped off my car for an oil change. I also had a slow leak in my front passenger tire and then i got something stuck in my back passenger tire. When i picked up my car and got to work i realized they didn't get the metal stuck in my back tire out. So im going to have to make another trip down there. I hope that they did actually check my front tire abs fix it.

EM
ELMO M.
Springdale, WA
09/30/2019 Category: Service
Friendly service
In the past we were very impressed with the service, this time not as much. We had an oil change, they did not put synthetic oil in, which is what we usually run. We had the tires rotated, they said everything looked great, we had a tire low warning light come on. They didn't recalabrate the tire pressure monitoring system, so we will have to take it in to Les Swab.