Parks Ford & Lincoln of Gainesville

marv d. on 01/25/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"5th timer"
Purchased my 5th vehicle from Parks Ford and second from Mario. Ronnie and Matt Chesonis are a great management team. If you have any doubts about a dealership going the extra mile for the customer visit this one and I'm sure you'll change your mind.
Service Date: 01/11/2017
Review Created: 01/25/2017 05:01 PM
Mike S. on 12/18/2016
Verified badge inactive Verified
"New Explorer"
I purchase new vehicles pretty often and I have to say this was one of the most pleasurable experiences I have had when purchasing a new car. My sales consultant was George Shallis and he was professional, sincere, listened to my needs, bent over backwards to find the vehicle I wanted, and did exactly what he said he was going to do. George was easy to get a hold of, was honest with the numbers, made financing seamless, and was genuinely interested in taking care of me as a customer. The vehicle was delivered fully detailed, reviewed with my in detail of all its functions, and with a full tank of gas!

My overall dealings with the staff at Parks Ford has been great and I am glad to call them my hometown dealership of choice!
Service Date: 12/16/2016