PH
Chicago, IL
Chevrolet Suburban
04/23/2019
Honest folks
You could not ask for a more honest, thorough, and hardworking auto shop. It's like stepping into yesteryear where the customer is important. I've been going to them for over 30 years. If personalized service, experience, and not feeling ripped off matter to you, go to Pat & Chuck's.
chuck from Pat And Chucks Auto Repair responded on 04/24/2019

thank you Peter,its always a pleasure working with you. thank you for the nice review. Chuck

SP
SANDI P.
04/23/2019
Fast and understanding.
Pat and chucks got my car in, the problem diagnosed, and repaired very quickly. They helpfully noted that I was also due for an oil change very shortly, and squeezed it in for me even though they were busy. They even were flexible on when I could drop off and pick up my car, which is very much needed and appreciated my crazy schedule.

Donald M.
Park Ridge, IL
Chevrolet Cavalier
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Donald said the business was prompt and polite. He said the service was done right. Rod is a great guy.

BD
BOB D.
Orland Park, IL
Cadillac DTS
04/16/2019
The guys are great at keeping my old 215,000 mile Cadillac safe and sound!
Always on time and on or under what I expect!
chuck from Pat And Chucks Auto Repair responded on 04/16/2019

thanks Bob always a pleasure

MIKE M.
Lake Ozark, MO
Mercury Mountaineer
04/16/2019
Good results
Although they were busy, finished my starter replacement in a timely manner.
chuck from Pat And Chucks Auto Repair responded on 04/16/2019

thank you for trying us and recomending us.

DAVE G.
Cadillac Escalade
03/28/2019
Awesome work and customer service!
I have taken all of my autos to Pat and Chucks for years. Chuck and his guys are all very knowledgeable and trustworthy. They explain what is needed, why and give you the information to make an informed decision on the work. When they perform the work, it is always professionally done and correct. Their rates are fair and you get great value for their work. I highly recommend this business for all of your car repair needs.
chuck from Pat And Chucks Auto Repair responded on 03/29/2019

Thank you for the nice review Dave, its always a pleasure working with you.

Mundelein, IL
Ford Expedition
03/21/2019
Pat and Chuck's auto repair
Honest, trustworthy and Superior knowledge. That's why I've been going there for over 30 years.

GD
GREG D.
03/19/2019
Fleet tire
Using pat and Chucks auto service is a good decision. It is close by and they are fast and friendly.
chuck from Pat And Chucks Auto Repair responded on 03/22/2019

CINDY B.
ELGIN, IL
Hyundai Tucson
03/15/2019
Quality Work, Dependable, Reliable
We have taken our cars to Pat and Chucks for years. Each time we have received great service and quality work. Top notch, highly recommended.

MILA C.
Chicago, IL
03/13/2019
Always taken great care of at this location, everyone is always friendly and helpful!

AL
ANTHONY L.
Schiller Park, IL
Nissan Versa
03/07/2019
Best mechanic shop in town
I’ve been taking my two vehicles to them since last year and they always get the job done on the first visit. There prices are reasonable!
chuck from Pat And Chucks Auto Repair responded on 03/08/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review Anthony. we appreciate your patronage.

LC
LINDA C.
Saturn L300
03/07/2019
Great!
Chuck and his crew know what they r doing when it comes to car repairs. Reasonable pricing. Always advise what repairs r needed before the actual work. Estimate always up front. Great place to get your car repaired.
chuck from Pat And Chucks Auto Repair responded on 03/08/2019

thank you Linda its always a pleasure working with you.

Chevrolet Cobalt
02/28/2019
Fair Professional Honest Accommodating Friendly
Fair Professional Honest Accommodating Friendly

CN
CHRISTINA N.
02/26/2019
Fixing my Mazda
I brought my Mazda three time already and have to say, that this is best place! Car repear is always stressful and expensive. This place is reasonable (any car repearis painful)! However, it is ok. They are knowledgeable, kind and will fix anything! I already recommended the place to many of my friends.

EH
Elena H.
Hillside, IL
Nissan Murano
02/22/2019 Category: Service
Elena said her overall experience was very good. They are really nice. The service was very good. They finished her vehicle when she needed it. Her boyfriend always goes there.

GD
George D.
Hanover Park, IL
02/22/2019 Category: Service
George said the employees completed service in a timely manner. They completed service at a reasonable price.

Mitch W.
Buffalo Grove, IL
Honda Civic Cpe
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Mitch said the service was great.

TG
THOMAS P. G.
Oak Lawn, IL
INFINITI G37 Coupe
02/12/2019
Great service my car runs like it’s new again
Very happy with service. Not only did they fix the problem I originally brought it in for they informed me a lot of a another future problem that was avoided very easy to deal with.

STEVE H.
Elk Grove Village, IL
02/08/2019
The worker
Very good good service

JOYCE P.
Rockford, IL
02/04/2019
My car broke down in Des Plaines while I was there from out of town. I called Chuck and he took care of everything. We had a new warranty covered battery and were back on the road in good time.
chuck from Pat And Chucks Auto Repair responded on 02/05/2019

glad we could help you,safe travells. Chuck