Mitch W.
Buffalo Grove, IL
Honda Civic Cpe
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Mitch said the service was great.

TG
THOMAS P. G.
Oak Lawn, IL
INFINITI G37 Coupe
02/12/2019
Great service my car runs like it’s new again
Very happy with service. Not only did they fix the problem I originally brought it in for they informed me a lot of a another future problem that was avoided very easy to deal with.

STEVE H.
Elk Grove Village, IL
02/08/2019
The worker
Very good good service

JOYCE P.
Rockford, IL
02/04/2019
My car broke down in Des Plaines while I was there from out of town. I called Chuck and he took care of everything. We had a new warranty covered battery and were back on the road in good time.
chuck from Pat And Chucks Auto Repair responded on 02/05/2019

glad we could help you,safe travells. Chuck

Beloit, WI
02/03/2019
Pat & Chucks Auto repair did it again!
I was stranded on I-294 Nduring the recent snow storm on late January 2019 while waiting for AAA a tow truck took my BMW to the closest Auto Repair on East Touhy Ave at 2:30am. I left my car key in the slot that Tuesday morning with apprehension as I was not from the Chicago are and was traveling more than one hour to another state. I was pleasantly surprised by Pat & Chucks Auto Repair professionalism, work and the ease they dealt with me. The cost was fair market price, the service was superb. Frankly I don’t think the BMW dealership could have done better; since that is the only I have taken my car in the past. Excellent service, superb job!
chuck from Pat And Chucks Auto Repair responded on 02/04/2019

it was our pleasure to work with you in dificult circumstances. glad we where able to be of service to you. thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review.. CHUCK

TOM S.
Mitsubishi Outlander
02/02/2019
Mitsubishi Outlander
I had a very good first experience at Pat & Chuck's. Instead of charging me for a whole new exhaust system, Chuck was able to get a small part welded and it is good as new. The rest of the service was good and communication was excellent.
chuck from Pat And Chucks Auto Repair responded on 02/04/2019

it was nice meeting you Tom.I am glad we where able to save you some money. thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review. Chuck

01/31/2019
Unmatched customer service
Honest and trustworthy. Above and beyond service. The only place I trust to service my vehicles.

rick w.
Buick Century
01/02/2019
Buick Century
My son's car had a bent rim and he was able to get the car to Pat and Chuck's for service. They were able to take care of the car quickly without any lost work time. Always accommodating and helpful. Super service and very knowledgeable mechanics.

Millie P.
Illinois
12/29/2018 Category: Service
Millie said she would recommend the business for service.

JASON S.

ELSA R.
Elk Grove Village, IL
Chevrolet Classic
12/21/2018
Great group of experienced mechanics.
Courteous, friendly and very knowledgeable group of mechanics. I was given a thorough summary of the job that was performed on my car. My 2005 Chevy Classic Malibu, that I thought for sure would be gone for good, has been fixed to last me another few years. Thank You!
chuck from Pat And Chucks Auto Repair responded on 12/27/2018

thank you Elsa for the coffie and donuts it was very thoughtful.it is always a pleasure working with you. Chuck

VJ
VICKY J.
12/13/2018
Oil Change - Great experience
They were able to take my car the same day I showed up. They are always pleasant and professional. I have gone to Pat & Chucks for many years and will continue going.
chuck from Pat And Chucks Auto Repair responded on 12/27/2018

thank you Vicky for taking the time to review our services it is very much appriciated. Chuck

KP
KIM P.
12/11/2018
They treat you just like family!
I’ll never go anywhere else for work on my car. In all of Des Plaines + the surrounding area, they’re the best car shop around. They’re very trustworthy, professional and they’re experts at what they do. Chuck is a great guy & he has a great crew working along side of him! 10/10 every time!
chuck from Pat And Chucks Auto Repair responded on 12/27/2018

thank you Kim for the glowing reviewwith customers like you and your family it makes our service easy. Happy New Year to you and your family. Chuck

KRIS S.

JIM H.
Mercury Mariner
12/10/2018
Honest reliable repairs
Good repairs by mechanics you can trust. Stand by their work.

DEJOSEPHINE D.
Chevrolet S-10
12/06/2018
Emission
Had emissions work done and was done in timely manner

Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
12/05/2018
Fair prices good work
Been using them for sometime and happy with the way they do business and the quality of the repairs.
chuck from Pat And Chucks Auto Repair responded on 12/05/2018

pleasure doing business with you Chuck

MN
MARK N.
Buick Encore
12/03/2018
Very fair and friendly
When they tell you What is wrong you can leave confidently that it's fixed other places try to oversell tell you things are wrong that aren't Chuck Rod and Tim all top notch
chuck from Pat And Chucks Auto Repair responded on 12/05/2018

thank you for the kind words Mark alwats a pleasure

WH
Walter H.
Buick LeSabre
11/29/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Dorothy. She said Chuck always follow through with what she needs to have done.

LW
LARRY W.
11/16/2018
Great guys
They do a wonderful job. They are honest and trustworthy
chuck from Pat And Chucks Auto Repair responded on 11/20/2018