Chevrolet Traverse
11/12/2019
Close to home & very honest people
Chuck went above & beyond to help me. I was looking for a new mechanic and could not have found a better shop or mechanic. He did not try to talk me into things I did not need, but very professionally explained what I did need and why. I feel very confident taking my car to Pat and Chucks for service.

KD
KATHY D.
Chicago, IL
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
Outstanding service
Every time I need repairs this is the only place I trust. They have been servicing my vehicle for over 10 years & I am never disappointed in their work. They are great people & I don’t feel like I am being given the runaround just because I am a woman.

GS
GEORGE S.
Honest and reliable
I have been taking my cars to Pat & Chuck's for about 15 years. They are knowledgeable, honest and reasonable.

BD
BOB D.
Orland Park, IL
Cadillac XTS
11/08/2019
Great service, On time and on estimate.
"Pat and Chucks" is a very reliable consistent auto service provider... They can do any type of work with confidence and at a reasonable price. They get the job done on time and accurately.

Samson B.
Park Ridge, IL
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Samson said they are honest and on time.

JOHN S.
Jeep Liberty
11/02/2019
Great people to do business with
High quality work at reasonable transparent pricing every time... Never a surprise when its time to pickup...

KD

Concern for the customer

Wheeling, IL
Chrysler 300
Best in Town!
I have been bringing my cars to Pat and Chucks for more than 15 years. They are honest, efficient, and extremely thorough. Their workmanship is outstanding and their prices are very reasonable. I recommend them wholeheartedly!
chuck from Pat And Chucks Auto Repair responded on 10/24/2019

thank you for your loyal patronage. its always a pleasure working with you. Chuck

KJ
KIETH J.
10/23/2019
Pat and Chucks knows how to treat the customer right. Their honestly and service can't be beat, please go there. Thanks Rod for going out of your way, we appreciated that . Thanks

JOHN H.
10/23/2019
The service I received at Pat and Chuck's Auto Service was nothing short of outstanding. I had gotten an estimate from Firestone and Pat and Chuck's fixed it for half of that price and probably did a lot better job than they would have done. They had to fix the suspension on my Mercedes Benz E320 and were nice enough to consult with Mercedes-Benz technicians on the right amount of lift for the struts their attention to detail is the greatest!

JOHN M.
Lake In The Hills, IL
Chrysler 200
10/06/2019
Expedient and knowledgeable service
I had a car at Ohare that wouldn’t start. Chuck not only got me in that day, he referred me to a tow service that picked my car up within 20 minutes and at a reasonable fee. Had it fixed by the afternoon.

CRAIG S.
Mercury Sable
10/03/2019
These guys are the best!
Super fast, very helpful at a great price. Will definitely use them and recommend to others!

MA
MARIA A.
10/02/2019
Chuck is very knowledgeable and give me good advising.

BD
BOB D.
Orland Park, IL
Cadillac XTS
09/26/2019
Complete, on time and great results
The team at Pat and Chucks do a great job. They are honest and care about their customers. They give you options and let you decide on the next steps. Great local business!
chuck from Pat And Chucks Auto Repair responded on 09/26/2019

thank you for your patronage Bob, its much appriciated. Chuck

Linda S.
Rosemont, IL
Honda Civic Coupe
09/26/2019 Category: Service
Linda said she has been very satisfied with them.

VT
VIRGINA T.
Rosemont, IL
09/18/2019
Very honest, reasonable priced and exceptional customer service
I take my car here because they are trustworthy, reasonably priced and they love what they do. They are very customer focused and they do very good work! I would highly recommend this place.

HH
Hassam H.
09/18/2019 Category: Service
Hassam said his overall experience was amazing. He's very happy with them.

DALE S.
Pontiac G6
09/17/2019
Identified the problem, addressed it immediately, and had my car ready the next day! Fast & Furious! Reasonable cost for repair!
Asked them to check the car for fluids, need of a tuneup, any other issues, ready it for winter, etc.
Called me back without delay and found a problem original to the car (2006 Pontiac G6 with 59k miles).
I told them to replace the struts and stabilizer. Gave me a great price for repair! I had it the next morning.
Plus...they fixed my air conditioner/heater.....blower is finally quiet!
The car purrs like a kitten. :-) THANKS!

Josh K.
09/13/2019 Category: Service
Josh said they got to his vehicle right away and the price was fair. He said he is just very satisfied.