KG
KELLY G.
Chevrolet Sonic
10/05/2020
Once Again Did Not Dissapoint
If you're looking for a honest mechanic you've come to the right place. After a name brand oil change franchise claimed I had a stripped oil plug, I went straight to Pat and Chuck's. Not only were they able to remove the plug, they were honest enough to tell me I could wait until my next oil change to replace the air filter. Mind you I was just told it was filthy a half hour before. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

SD
SCOTT D.
Chevrolet Aveo
10/05/2020
Trust
Never had a problem
Always got a good explanation of all that needed to be repaired
Fair and fast service

Bud M.
Volkswagen Tiguan
10/03/2020
Auto repair.
Quality work, quick turn on repairs/services performed. Great owner!

AP
ANTHONY P.
Chicago, IL
Chevrolet Suburban
09/30/2020
Excellent timely service
My first experience with Pat & Chuck’s and I am sure it won’t be my last. They are knowledgeable, courteous, friendly and eager to help.
My repair was quick and the price was fair.
chuck from Pat And Chucks Auto Repair responded on 09/30/2020

it was nice meeting you Anthony, thank you for thereview. Chuck

DAN L.
Park Ridge, IL
Jeep Cherokee
09/26/2020
Always dependable
Chuck, Rod, and Andy will save you money and fix whatever is necessary. Straightforward service, trustworthy and reliable.

M M.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
09/17/2020 Category: Service
M said they are a great group of people and they take good care of her. She said they do what they need to do and gets it done.

FB
FRANSICO B.
09/16/2020
Honest
Chuck is an awesome and honest mechanic. I always recommend him to my family and friends and everyone has always had a great experience.
chuck from Pat And Chucks Auto Repair responded on 09/17/2020

thank you for taking the time to review our service, allways a pleasure working with you.  Chuck

MARGE C.
Chevrolet Traverse
09/16/2020
Close to home & very honest people
As always, Chuck's service was fantastic. He went out of his way to help me get my car problem taken care of as quickly as possible. I would recommend anyone have car issues to give Pat & Chuck's a call. Honest & dependable. Can't as for more.

thank you for the nice review Marge. Chuck

MA
MARIA A.
09/15/2020
I’m confident that my car is in good hands every time I bring my car to this shop.

BD
BOB D.
Orland Park, IL
09/15/2020
Honest, timely, great quality
Chuck and his team do outstanding work. A true Gem of neighborhood repair shop.
They look out for their customers at every turn.
I would highly recommend Pat and Chucks!!!

SUE C.
Chevrolet Prizm
09/10/2020
Pat & Chuck are always great, and this time was no different!
I have been bringing my car to Pat & Chuck for many years. They consistently figure out what the real issue is, and fix it at a good price and with quality work. This latest time was my daughter's car, she had been in an accident with a car that was not worth doing extensive body work on. Pat & Chuck fixed the critical issues that were keeping her from driving it, made sure it was safe, and she's back on the road for a great price and value. They're super nice, reasonable, and I would HIGHLY recommend them.

glad we could help Sue,thank you for the review. Chuck

WW
WILLIAM W.
Satisfied
I have a family of 6 and one car. When I brought my car in I was treated with respect and a real concern for the issue I had. My vehicle was repaired within a few days in spite of a holiday weekend. I would certainly suggest anyone who have problems with their car to go there

thank you for the review William,glad we could help. Chuck

EB
EDWARD B.
Park Ridge, IL
Hyundai Santa Fe
Great Service!
Have been going here for years. I totally trust these guys

CARL S.
Lake Bluff, IL
09/09/2020
Fixed the noticeable issue and a lingering one too
I had my car towed there after it wouldn’t start... I don’t live nearby so trusted Google Reviews. I’m glad I did!
Not only did they fix the starter for a fair amount, but once running they immediately diagnosed another intermittent issue that they fixed for less than half what I’d been quoted elsewhere! Note that the other shop had a different diagnosis...
chuck from Pat And Chucks Auto Repair responded on 09/23/2020

glad we were able to help, thank you for the review. Chuck

ER
ELSA R.
Elk Grove Village, IL
Chevrolet Classic
09/05/2020
Knowledgeable, Friendly & Turnaround Time
Excellent service... Great reason to continue to be a customer of Pat and Chuck's Auto Repair. Thank you!