Chicago, IL
02/20/2020
Repairs and maintenance
Had first visit since buying my used car which Pat and Chucks had inspected before I bought it.

Way overdue for the maintenance part and appreciated their suggested repairs. Been coming here for years, a good mechanic is like a good hairdresser, you follow them wherever they are! :)

DALE S.
Pontiac G6
02/13/2020
Fast & Furious!
Problem addressed and taken care of ASAP. Reliable and Fair. No hidden costs, Done right the first time!

MA
MARIA A.
02/07/2020
I always take our cars to this auto repair shop because they always provide an excellent service and reasonable prices.

Jason S.
Sawyer, MI
Ford Crown Victoria
02/07/2020 Category: Service
Jason said he appreciated that they were able to fit him in during an emergency and took care of the problem. He said the cost wasn't as much as he thought it would be. He stated they are honest and do good work, he is thankful and he appreciated the service.

BD
BOB D.
Orland Park, IL
Cadillac DTS
02/06/2020
Complete, on time and accurate
Chuck and his team get the work done on time and at a fair price. They think vustomer1st!

MILLIE P.
02/05/2020
They are honest and reasonably priced
I have been going to pat & chucks for 35 - 40? years. I trust them to not rip me off. I would be hard pressed to find a better place. Rob, their mechanic is a good guy

FS
FRANK S.
Palatine, IL
02/04/2020
The staff is first calss
Always courteous , helpful, & professional.

JOE S.
Chicago, IL
Ford Edge
02/04/2020
Best service I’ve ever had!
Truly magnificent work and friendly service.

KRIS S.
Scion xD
01/16/2020
Professional and friendly approach to the customer
I have already used Pat & Chucks Auto Repair services in the past. They always do the service reliably, professionally and on time. I am 100% satisfied with the repair and service of the staff. I recommend this Auto Repair Service.

KJ
KEVIN J.
01/03/2020
OUTSTANDING Customer Service
Words cannot describe how pleased I am with Pat and Chuck's... I was in a bind with a dead starter, and Chuck went above and beyond in helping me get my vehicle to his shop for repair. He truly is a great man! Repair was done quickly, and at a very fair price. I am a customer for life now! Thank you Chuck!!!
chuck from Pat And Chucks Auto Repair responded on 01/06/2020

it was nice meeting you Jeff, I am glad we could help you out. thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review. Chuck

MICHAEL M.
Nissan Rogue
01/01/2020
Fast, friendly service
They let me know what my car needs, and even better.......what my car doesn't need.

RON S.
Volkswagen Rabbit
12/28/2019
Coming Thru In The Clutch!
I have a 1984 VW Rabbit as my daily driver that lost the brakes one morning going to work. I called in and asked if they could take a look at it. Rod repaired it at a fair price and it's back on the road. I am.new to the neighborhood and it's nice to know I have mechanics around the corner that do quality work. Thanks Fellas!

Bruce M.
Elk Grove Village, IL
12/21/2019
Great people, recommended and trustworthy.
After failing emissions and paying a different mechanic over $350 we stil failed. Went to Pat & Chuck and they fixed everything
Very happy!
Thanks guys
Bruce M
Elk Grove Vil, Il

Mercury Mystique
12/20/2019
Excellant, trustworthy repair shop
Chuck left no detail out in his explanation of what was done and why. I am very impressed, and will bring all our vehicles here for any work that needs to be done in the future. THANK YOU, finally a trustworthy repair shop.