Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5

Robert H.
Hanover Park, IL
2012 Hyundai Tucson
01/17/2020 Category: Service
Consistently good, friendly service.
I was due for a routine oil change and filter. I called Patrick Hyundai only 2 1/2 hours ahead to fit my tight schedule. I asked if they could squeeze me in. They agreed and they took care of me. I was out within an hour (and that included a complimentary car wash).
And I could tell they were busy that Wednesday afternoon by the number of folks in the waiting room.
RANDY G., SERVICE MANAGER from Patrick Hyundai responded on 01/18/2020

DX
Demetrios X.
Clarendon Hills, IL
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/17/2020 Category: Service
Our Favorite Dealership
Our current Hyundai is the 3rd one we've purchased and our 5th auto purchase from the Patrick dealer group. There are several Hyundai dealerships much closer to where we reside but find it worth the trip to go to Patrick for both sales and service. The speed of service and accommodating staff are always a pleasure to work with.
RANDY G., SERVICE MANAGER from Patrick Hyundai responded on 01/18/2020

CL
Carmela L.
Chicago, IL
2006 Hyundai Tucson
01/14/2020 Category: Service
Very professional and great service
Very professional and great service provided.
RANDY G., SERVICE MANAGER from Patrick Hyundai responded on 01/15/2020

Streamwood, IL
01/13/2020 Category: Service
quick
in early / out fast
RANDY G., SERVICE MANAGER from Patrick Hyundai responded on 01/14/2020

Tried calling you , I apologize for the lack of service , I will address this with my employees , I did ck with the technician , he could not duplicate the noise , but did do a safety inspection , all suspension ck'd good , sorry again for the inconvenience

Mary R.
Roselle, IL
2019 Hyundai Tucson
01/13/2020 Category: Service
Great service.
Absolutely every one was helpful, courteous and efficient. Everything fully explained and even helped me find a few features on car I forgot about.
RANDY G., SERVICE MANAGER from Patrick Hyundai responded on 01/13/2020

Barbara B.
Hanover Park, IL
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/09/2020 Category: Service
Oil change at dealer
My son, Bill, is in charge of taking care of matters for the car! He looks forward to going to the dealer and relating his latest jokes and passing out Life Savers and shooting the bull---so he's always satisfied with the great job everyone is doing. I no longer drive so all the help you give him----circulates around to me. Thank you very much--and Happy New Year--keep up the good work!
RANDY G., SERVICE MANAGER from Patrick Hyundai responded on 01/10/2020

HN
Holly N.
Gurnee, IL
2020 Hyundai Elantra
01/07/2020 Category: Service
Disappointed ☹️
My first oil change was less than expected. I asked service to check my tire pressure and wash my car, but the tire pressure was still low on the cars return. They might as well not even call it a wash. My car had dirt all over the alloy wheels and large areas that were visibly still dirty on the car. I will not be going out of my way to do any real service at Patrick Hyundai.
RANDY G., SERVICE MANAGER from Patrick Hyundai responded on 01/08/2020

Sorry about the poor service , I am trying to contack you

RANDY G., SERVICE MANAGER from Patrick Hyundai responded on 01/10/2020

I will send you out some carwash voucher for a off site facility , again , sorry for the poor car wash
please consider re-score , the survey is based on the service writer

BR
Bienvenida R.
Park Ridge, IL
01/07/2020 Category: Service
Service Dept
Patrick Hyundai service department is always a 100% committed to their client, special mention to Ivan Luna thank you for all your assistance.
RANDY G., SERVICE MANAGER from Patrick Hyundai responded on 01/08/2020

RL
Richard L.
Buffalo Grove, IL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/02/2020 Category: Service
Brake Repair on Santa Fe Sport at Patrick Hyundai
My service visit was expertly handled where the technician showed me the brake repair before starting the repair process.
RANDY G., SERVICE MANAGER from Patrick Hyundai responded on 01/03/2020

Hoffman Est, IL
2019 Hyundai Sonata
12/31/2019 Category: Service
Ivan at Service department is a great helper. He took care services in prompt time and proper process. Thank you.
RANDY G., SERVICE MANAGER from Patrick Hyundai responded on 12/31/2019

CA
Clara A.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
12/21/2019 Category: Service
Gus, the service agent that took care of my car was wonderful. I received a called from him in the morning and later that day my car was ready.
Excellent and fast service. Thank you
RANDY G., SERVICE MANAGER from Patrick Hyundai responded on 12/23/2019

Robert S.
12/21/2019 Category: Service
Rev. Robert Starks
My service was done in quick and timely manner. the service manger and tech were friendly.
RANDY G., SERVICE MANAGER from Patrick Hyundai responded on 12/21/2019

RANDY G., SERVICE MANAGER from Patrick Hyundai responded on 12/21/2019

Jason A.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
12/18/2019 Category: Service
Sal and Dominic superior service. Will definitely go back.
RANDY G., SERVICE MANAGER from Patrick Hyundai responded on 12/20/2019

Schaumburg, IL
2012 Hyundai Elantra
12/18/2019 Category: Service
Elantra Final Visit
The past visits for the car were very well taken care of by the office people and the mechanics. We just traded our car in for another car so no more Hyundai visit for now. Thank you.
RANDY G., SERVICE MANAGER from Patrick Hyundai responded on 12/18/2019