CT
Carmen T.
The Villages, FL
Chrysler 300
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Carmen said the service was good.

JACK S.
Kia Sorento
01/10/2019
Auto service
Auto service - I stopped by yesterday for my first time I was impressed with the courteous friendly and knowledgeable service I received.

CR
Carolyn R.
Dunnellon, FL
01/03/2019 Category: Service
Carolyn said the business is the best in the county.

MT
MIKE T.
INFINITI QX60
12/24/2018
Always honest and obvious experts!
When I first moved to Ocala a new friend recommended Patrick's, I was so impressed that I have been going to these guys for ten years now. I don't care to try any other shop, including the dealerships. I'm so appreciative for the honest and friendly service, and familiar faces. They don't have a lot of staff turn-over, which also indicates to me that they are doing everything right.

AD
ANDE D.
Honda Fit
12/21/2018
Very attentive and helpful
Patricks is the best!

ROSEMARY W.
12/18/2018
Men are courteous - I do not get charged for lots of "stuff", I feel comfortable they fix my car for the least amount of $$s.
My old 2005 has cost me not much in repair with your firm. I actually trust you - and that is saying a lot nowadays.

Bill H.
Volvo S40
12/10/2018 Category: Service
Bill said he was completely satisfied with the service the staff provided.

RL
ROBERT L.
Livingston, TX
Ford Cutaway
12/09/2018
Great up front service
I was handled in a friendly manner, i was kept posted on work being performed and always kept in the loop. I will go back...tire prices were the best quoted in comparison to other company's i contacted. The facility is top notch and clean...waiting room w/ TV and snacks.

ES
Emery S.
Live Oak, FL
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Emery said the employees were really nice. They provided great service. The work was expensive.

Richard R.
Bronson, FL
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Richard said the service was good.

Michele R.
Silver Springs, FL
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Michele said the service is always great.

CJ
Awesome

JOHN T.
11/27/2018
Team Patrick's
This is a whole team working for the customer including Mathew who is "a hands on guy". Well done!!! John Terreault Sr.

BR
Bill R.
GMC Canyon
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Bill said that the business was very hospitable and nice to talk to and that they know their stuff compared to other companies.

KT
KERRY T.
Subaru Legacy
11/16/2018
Know-how and efficiency
My oil change went on time and without a hitch. And a quandary with the passenger side window control was resolved as well.

PA
PATRICIA A.
11/15/2018
First Visit
Customer Service was important for this first time customer. During the service work on my car their continued updates as to parts and/or time were most appreciated. Location and prices also were a factor in my overall rating, Certainly will use them again.

Ray B.
Florida
Chevrolet Forward Control
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Nancy. She said they were very thorough, they did a good job and also were very professional.

GMC Terrain
11/03/2018
service
professonal clean

PK
PHIL K.
GMC Yukon
10/30/2018
Sticker on window does not reflect service requested.
I requested a oil change specifying amsoil 100% which is 1year or 25,000 miles, which I have used in all my vehicles since 1974 when I became a dealer until I passed it on to my son in Alaska. The oil change sticker states that my next change would be in 3 months. This is not keeping with amsoil recommendations why is this, I have driven over 1.5 million miles and never had a engine problem. So what is the discrepancy? Did I get what I paid for? I have trusted with my camper, and found that service to be great and the employees were very professional. And would look forward to bringing my motorhome in for needed service soon, but would like some answers first.

John M.
10/27/2018 Category: Service
John said they did a great job.